Boone County Airport (HRO) in Harrison, Arkansas
Information about Operating and Financial Summary, Runways, Icidents
- Aviation forum
Historical Enplanements - Boone County Airport
Historical Itinerant Operations - Boone County Airport
Historical Local Operations - Boone County Airport
Boone County Airport (HRO)
- Type: Airport, Status: Operational, Acivation Date: 12/01/1944, Runways: 1, Land Area Covered By Airport: 425 acres, Ownership: Publicly owned, Facility Use: Open to public, Site Number: 01002.*A, Location ID: HRO, Region: Southwest, District Office: AOK, Unicom Frequency: 123.000 MHz, Common Traffic Advisory Frequency (CTAF): 123.000 MHz, Traffic Pattern Altitude: 836, Aeronautical sectional chart: Kansas City, Tie-In FSS: No, Tie-In FSS ID: JBR, Tie-In FSS Name: Jonesboro, Tie-In FSS Toll-Free Number: 1-800-WX-BRIEF, Elevation: 1364 ft, Elevation determination method: Surveyed, Air traffic control tower: No, Boundary ARTCC (FAA) computer ID: ZCM, Boundary ARTCC ID: ZME, Boundary ARTCC Name: Memphis, Airspace Determination: No Objection, Federal Agreements: NGXY, NOTAM Service: Yes, NOTAM Facility ID: HRO, Last Inspection Date: 08/22/2013, Inspection Group: State aeronautical personnel, Inspection Method: State
- State: Arkansas, County: Boone, City: Harrison, GPS (Degrees): Lat: 36° 15' 41.474'', Lng: -93° 09' 17.024'', GPS (Seconds): Lat: 36.261521, Lng: -93.154729, GPS determination method: Estimated, Position Source: NGS, Distance from central business district: 3 mi (NW) Find on map
- Boone County, 100 N Main Suite 300, Harrison, Ar 72601, 870-741-5760
- Judy Mc Cutcheon, Po Box 1114, Harrison, Ar 72601, 870-741-6954
- Period: 07/31/2012 - 07/31/2013, Air Taxi Operations: 1,150, Itinerant Operations: 4,000, Local Operations: 3,400, Military Operations: 100
- Single Engine Aircraft: 37, Multi Engine Aircraft: 5, Jet Engine Aircraft: 2
- Fuel Types: 100LLA, Magnetic Variation: 4E (Year 1990), Beacon Color: Clear-green (lighted land airport), Lighting Schedule: See Rmk, Beacon Schedule: Ss-Sr, Airframe repair service availability/type: Minor, Power Plant repair service availability/type: Minor, Customs Airport Of Entry: No, Customs Landing Rights: No, Military/civil joint use agreement: No, Military Landing Rights: Yes, Non-Commercial Landing Fee: No, Transient storage: HGR,TIE, Wind direction indicator: Y-L, Segmented circle airport marker system: Yes, Other services: AFRT, AMB, CHTR, INSTR, RNTL, SALES
- ACTVT HIRL RY 18/36, REIL RY 18 & MALSR RY 36 - CTAF.
- Base End
- Base End ID: 18, True Alignment: 186, Right Traffic Pattern: No, Runway Markings Type: Precision instrument, Markings Condition: Good, Physical GPS (Degrees): Lat: 36° 16' 11.775'', Lng: -93° 09' 13.401'', Physical GPS (Seconds): Lat: 36.269938, Lng: -93.153723, Physical Elevation: 1363 ft, Threshold Crossing Height: 50.0 ft, Glide Path Angle: 0.03 °, Elevation At Touchdown Zone: 1364.5 ft, Visual Glide Slope Indicators: V4L, Runway End Identifier Lights (REIL): Yes, FAA FAR Part 77 Category: Other than utility, Object Clear Slope: 50, Runway End Gradient: 0.3, Touchdown Zone Elevation Source: AVN (04/14/2011)
- Reciprocal End
- Reciprocal End ID: 36, True Alignment: 6, Instrument Landing System (ILS) Type: Instrument landing system, Right Traffic Pattern: No, Runway Markings Type: Precision instrument, Markings Condition: Good, Physical GPS (Degrees): Lat: 36° 15' 11.140'', Lng: -93° 09' 20.672'', Physical GPS (Seconds): Lat: 36.253095, Lng: -93.155742, Physical Elevation: 1351 ft, Threshold Crossing Height: 50.0 ft, Glide Path Angle: 0.03 °, Elevation At Touchdown Zone: 1351.3 ft, Visual Glide Slope Indicators: V4L, Approach Light System: MALSR, FAA FAR Part 77 Category: PIR, Object Clear Slope: 50, Runway End Gradient: 0.3, Touchdown Zone Elevation Source: AVN (04/11/2011)
National Wildlife Strike Incidents
Remarks: BIRD/DUCK BROKE PILOT'S WINDSHLD. PILOT''S HAND WAS CUT.
Comments: OPERATOR = AMERICAN FREIGHTWAYS ENG = RR FJxxxA
Remarks: NO DAMAGE
Comments: OPERATOR = AMERICAN FREIGHTWAYS INC.
Remarks: SMALL BLACK BIRD OR ROBIN. CREW UNAWARE OF STRIKE UNTIL POST FLT INSPN. FOUND SOME BLOOD ON ENG INLET. CESSNA & WILLIAMS/ROLLS BOTH INSPCTD ENG & FOUND NO DAMAGE. THIS IS THE 1ST REPTD BIRD STIRKE WILLIAMS HAS HAD ON THEIR ENTIRE FLEET OF FJ44-1A ENGS.
Remarks: DAMAGE, IF ANY, UNKN. NO INJURIES.
FAA Registered Aircraft: 44 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)