Bruce Campbell Field Airport (MBO) in Madison, Mississippi
Information about Operating and Financial Summary, Runways, Icidents
- Bruce Campbell Field Airport (MBO)
- No street view available for this location
- See Google Street View
|Riverside Drive - worst to best (8 replies)|
|seeking feedback on schools in the area (relocation) (21 replies)|
Latest news about airports in Madison, MS collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
- Aviation forum
Historical Itinerant Operations - Bruce Campbell Field Airport
Historical Local Operations - Bruce Campbell Field Airport
Bruce Campbell Field Airport (MBO)
- Type: Airport, Status: Operational, Acivation Date: 03/01/1941, Runways: 1, Land Area Covered By Airport: 260 acres, Ownership: Publicly owned, Facility Use: Open to public, Site Number: 11323.*A, Location ID: MBO, Region: Southern, District Office: JAN, Unicom Frequency: 122.800 MHz, Common Traffic Advisory Frequency (CTAF): 122.800 MHz, Aeronautical sectional chart: Memphis, Tie-In FSS: No, Tie-In FSS ID: GWO, Tie-In FSS Name: Greenwood, Tie-In FSS Toll-Free Number: 1-800-WX-BRIEF, Elevation: 325 ft, Elevation determination method: Surveyed, Elevation Source: 3RD PARTY SURVEY (2010-12-22), Air traffic control tower: No, Boundary ARTCC (FAA) computer ID: ZCM, Boundary ARTCC ID: ZME, Boundary ARTCC Name: Memphis, Airspace Determination: No Objection, Federal Agreements: NRY1, NOTAM Service: Yes, NOTAM Facility ID: GWO, Last Inspection Date: 03/23/2015, Inspection Group: State aeronautical personnel, Inspection Method: State
- State: Mississippi, County: Madison, City: Madison, GPS (Degrees): Lat: 32° 26' 19.200'', Lng: -90° 06' 11.200'', GPS (Seconds): Lat: 32.438667, Lng: -90.103111, GPS determination method: Estimated, Position Source: 3RD PARTY SURVEY (2010-12-22), Distance from central business district: 2 mi (SE) Find on map
- City Of Madison, Town Hall (Po Box 40), Madison, Ms 39110, 601-856-7116
- Rheese Lincecum, 7450 Old Canton Road, Madison, Ms 39110, 601-853-1960
- Period: 03/23/2014 - 03/23/2015, Itinerant Operations: 22,260, Local Operations: 26,300, Military Operations: 100
- Single Engine Aircraft: 67, Multi Engine Aircraft: 12
- Fuel Types: 100LLA1+, Magnetic Variation: 1E (Year 2000), Beacon Color: Clear-green (lighted land airport), Lighting Schedule: See Rmk, Beacon Schedule: Ss-Sr, Airframe repair service availability/type: Minor, Power Plant repair service availability/type: Minor, Customs Airport Of Entry: No, Customs Landing Rights: No, Military/civil joint use agreement: No, Military Landing Rights: Yes, Non-Commercial Landing Fee: No, Transient storage: HGR,TIE, Wind direction indicator: Y-L, Segmented circle airport marker system: Yes, Other services: INSTR, RNTL
- ACTVT MIRL RY 17/35 AND PAPI RYS 17 & 35 - CTAF.
- Base End
- Base End ID: 17, True Alignment: 175, Right Traffic Pattern: No, Runway Markings Type: Non-precision instrument, Markings Condition: Fair, Physical GPS (Degrees): Lat: 32° 26' 41.100'', Lng: -90° 06' 13.257'', Physical GPS (Seconds): Lat: 32.444750, Lng: -90.103683, Physical Elevation: 325 ft, Threshold Crossing Height: 38.0 ft, Glide Path Angle: 0.03 °, Elevation At Touchdown Zone: 325.1 ft, Visual Glide Slope Indicators: P2L, Controlling Object Description: TREES, FAA FAR Part 77 Category: Other than utility, Object Clear Slope: 20, Object Height: 66 ft, Object Distance From Runway: 1540.0 ft, Object Offset From Runway: 200R ft, Runway End Gradient: 0.2, Position Source: 3RD PARTY SURVEY (12/22/2010), Elevation Source: 3RD PARTY SURVEY (12/22/2010), Touchdown Zone Elevation Source: 3RD PARTY SURVEY (12/22/2010)
- Reciprocal End
- Reciprocal End ID: 35, True Alignment: 355, Right Traffic Pattern: No, Runway Markings Type: Non-precision instrument, Markings Condition: Good, Physical GPS (Degrees): Lat: 32° 25' 57.279'', Lng: -90° 06' 09.039'', Physical GPS (Seconds): Lat: 32.432578, Lng: -90.102511, Physical Elevation: 314 ft, Threshold Crossing Height: 54.0 ft, Glide Path Angle: 0.04 °, Elevation At Touchdown Zone: 323.5 ft, Visual Glide Slope Indicators: P2L, Controlling Object Description: TREES, FAA FAR Part 77 Category: Other than utility, Object Clear Slope: 20, Object Height: 71 ft, Object Distance From Runway: 1650.0 ft, Object Offset From Runway: 200L ft, Runway End Gradient: 0.2, Position Source: 3RD PARTY SURVEY, Elevation Source: 3RD PARTY SURVEY (12/22/2010), Touchdown Zone Elevation Source: 3RD PARTY SURVEY (12/22/2010)
National Wildlife Strike Incidents
Comments: SOURCE = AAIPN & AON DAILY LOSSES OPER = J & M LEASING PILOT CHRIS MACKEY ** CALLED PILOT AND OWNER FOR DETAILS.
Remarks: A/C STRUCK DEER AT ROTATION. AIRCRAFT WAS OUT OF SERVICE FOR 5 MONTHS.
Comments: SOURCE =PRELIM ACC/INCID DATA & UNKN REPT & NTSB ATLxxLAxxx
Remarks: PILOT MANEUVERED TO MISS 2 DEER ON RWY. SUBSTANTIAL DMG TO HORIZ STABL OCCURRED WHEN A/C HIT RWY LIGHTS. NOT A STRIKE.
Comments: OPER = ROBERT BOLT SOURCE = PRELIM ACCIDENT/INCID. DATA, FAA ACC/INCID DATA & ASIAS BRIEF REPT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxG (x/xx/xx UPDATED WITH ASIAS REPT, CHANGED DATE)
Remarks: A/C STRUCK A DEER DURING T/O & TORE OFF THE NOSE GEAR. A/C DECLARED AN EMERGENCY DIVERTED TO KJAN AND LANDED MINUS GEAR. VEERED OFF RWY. (DATA ENTRY NOTE: REPORTS DIFFER AS TO ARPT AND EFFECT ON FLT AND DATE (2/27 ACCORDING TO FAA & 2/28 PACIR ) ASIAS REPT SAYS WHILE PREPARING TO LAND AT MADISON, MS HIT DEER AND LOST PART OF RT MAIN GEAR. THE REST OF THE DETAILS AGREE.
FAA Registered Aircraft: 66 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)