Fullerton Municipal Airport (FUL) in Fullerton, California
Information about Operating and Financial Summary, Runways, Icidents
- Fullerton Municipal Airport (FUL)
- No street view available for this location
- See Google Street View
|Where to Live - Relocating to OC - Single Female Late 30's (15 replies)|
|Advice on the Huntington Beach area (4 replies)|
|OC Great Park (40 replies)|
|Need info on Fullerton (7 replies)|
Latest news about airports in Fullerton, CA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
- Aviation forum
Historical Itinerant Operations - Fullerton Municipal Airport
Historical Local Operations - Fullerton Municipal Airport
Historical Wildlife Incidents - Fullerton Municipal Airport
Fullerton Municipal Airport (FUL)
- Type: Airport, Status: Operational, Acivation Date: 04/01/1940, Runways: 2, Land Area Covered By Airport: 86 acres, Ownership: Publicly owned, Facility Use: Open to public, Site Number: 01593.*A, Location ID: FUL, Region: Western-Pacific, District Office: LAX, Unicom Frequency: 122.950 MHz, Common Traffic Advisory Frequency (CTAF): 119.100 MHz, Traffic Pattern Altitude: 1004, Aeronautical sectional chart: Los Angeles, Tie-In FSS: No, Tie-In FSS ID: RAL, Tie-In FSS Name: Riverside, Tie-In FSS Toll-Free Number: 1-800-WX-BRIEF, Elevation: 96 ft, Elevation determination method: Surveyed, Air traffic control tower: Yes, Boundary ARTCC (FAA) computer ID: ZCL, Boundary ARTCC ID: ZLA, Boundary ARTCC Name: Los Angeles, Airspace Determination: No Objection, Federal Agreements: NGY, NOTAM Service: Yes, NOTAM Facility ID: FUL, Last Inspection Date: 07/16/2015, Inspection Group: State aeronautical personnel, Inspection Method: State
- State: California, County: Orange, City: Fullerton, GPS (Degrees): Lat: 33° 52' 19.251'', Lng: -117° 58' 47.223'', GPS (Seconds): Lat: 33.872014, Lng: -117.979784, GPS determination method: Estimated, Position Source: NGS, Distance from central business district: 3 mi (W) Find on map
- City Of Fullerton, 303 W. Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, Ca 92832, 714-738-6310
- Brendan O'Reilly, 4011 W Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, Ca 92833-2537, 714-738-6323
- Period: 06/30/2014 - 06/30/2015, Air Taxi Operations: 14, Itinerant Operations: 40,478, Local Operations: 20,688
- Single Engine Aircraft: 210, Multi Engine Aircraft: 17, Jet Engine Aircraft: 1, Helicopters: 12
- Fuel Types: 100LLA, Magnetic Variation: 14E (Year 1985), Beacon Color: Clear-green (lighted land airport), Bottled Oxygen Type: High pressure, Bulk Oxygen Type: High pressure, Lighting Schedule: See Rmk, Beacon Schedule: Ss-Sr, Airframe repair service availability/type: Major, Power Plant repair service availability/type: Major, Customs Airport Of Entry: No, Customs Landing Rights: No, Military/civil joint use agreement: No, Military Landing Rights: Yes, Non-Commercial Landing Fee: No, Transient storage: TIE, Wind direction indicator: Y-L, Segmented circle airport marker system: Yes, Other services: CHTR, INSTR, RNTL, SALES
- WHEN ATCT CLSD ACTVT MIRL RY 06/24, REIL RYS 06 & 24, PVASI RY 06, MALSR RY 24 AND TWY LGTS - CTAF.
- Base End
- Base End ID: 06, True Alignment: 77, Right Traffic Pattern: No, Runway Markings Type: Basic, Markings Condition: Good, Physical GPS (Degrees): Lat: 33° 52' 15.807'', Lng: -117° 59' 05.300'', Physical GPS (Seconds): Lat: 33.871057, Lng: -117.984806, Physical Elevation: 85 ft, Threshold Crossing Height: 32.0 ft, Glide Path Angle: 0.04 °, Displaced GPS (Degrees): Lat: 33° 52' 16.759'', Lng: -117° 59' 00.360'', Displaced GPS (Seconds): Lat: 33.871322, Lng: -117.983433, Elevation At Displaced Threshold: 85 ft, Length At Displaced Threshold: 427 ft, Elevation At Touchdown Zone: 96.0 ft, Visual Glide Slope Indicators: PSIL, Runway Visual Range Equipment (RVR): Midfield, Runway End Identifier Lights (REIL): Yes, Centerline Lights: No, Touchdown Lights: No, Controlling Object Description: TREE, FAA FAR Part 77 Category: Utility runway with a visual approach, Object Clear Slope: 6, Object Height: 84 ft, Object Distance From Runway: 750.0 ft, Object Offset From Runway: 220L ft, Runway End Gradient: 0.3
- Reciprocal End
- Reciprocal End ID: 24, True Alignment: 257, Instrument Landing System (ILS) Type: LOC/DME, Right Traffic Pattern: Yes, Runway Markings Type: Non-precision instrument, Markings Condition: Good, Physical GPS (Degrees): Lat: 33° 52' 22.760'', Lng: -117° 58' 29.241'', Physical GPS (Seconds): Lat: 33.872989, Lng: -117.974789, Physical Elevation: 96 ft, Threshold Crossing Height: 33.0 ft, Glide Path Angle: 0.04 °, Displaced GPS (Degrees): Lat: 33° 52' 22.197'', Lng: -117° 58' 32.161'', Displaced GPS (Seconds): Lat: 33.872833, Lng: -117.975600, Elevation At Displaced Threshold: 94 ft, Length At Displaced Threshold: 253 ft, Elevation At Touchdown Zone: 95.0 ft, Visual Glide Slope Indicators: P4L, Runway Visual Range Equipment (RVR): Midfield, Approach Light System: MALSR, Runway End Identifier Lights (REIL): Yes, Centerline Lights: No, Touchdown Lights: No, Controlling Object Description: TREE, FAA FAR Part 77 Category: Utility runway with a non-precision approach, Object Clear Slope: 7, Object Height: 55 ft, Object Distance From Runway: 581.0 ft, Object Offset From Runway: 208L ft, Runway End Gradient: 0.3
National Wildlife Strike Incidents
Comments: OPER = CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL xxxx-x-x-xxxxxx
Remarks: PILOT REPTD STRIKING A RTHA TO THE ATCT WITH NO EFFECT ON FLT. INJURED HAWK WAS PICKED UP BY ANIMAL CONTROL. DELAYED REPT WAS SENT IN BY THE KFUL ARPT MGR. (DATA ENTRY NOTE: CHECKING WITH REPORTER TRO CONFIRM OPER AND A/C. CONFIRMED.)
Comments: xxxx-x-xx-xxxxxx OPERATOR / OWNER = CITY OF ANAHEIM
Remarks: ONE BIRD STRUCK BY SPINNING PROP, ANOTHER INGESTED IN THE AIR INTAKE. NO EFFECT ON ENGINE.
Comments: OPER = JOHN B DENAULT III EVENT ENTRY xxxxxx
Remarks: N430MC REPTD STRIKING A SML BIRD ON T/O. FLT CONTD. NO DMG REPTD.
Comments: xxxx-x-xx-xxxxxx OPERATOR / OWNER = MOBILE VETERINARY SURGERY AERO LLC
Comments: xxxx-xx-xx-xxxxxx OPERATOR / OWNER = JOHN MARUSHAK
Remarks: NOSE CONE BENT, REPAIRABLE.
Comments: xxxx-xx-xx-xxxxxx OPERATOR / OWNER = JOHN MARUSHAK
Remarks: NO DMG. BIG MESS.
Comments: OPERATOR / OWNER = JOHN B DENAULT III DBA
Remarks: JUST AFTER T/O DECISION SPEED REACHED (95-97 KNOTS), MULTIPLE BIRDS ENTERED T/O PATH. SEVEN TO NINE BIRDS IMPACTED CAUSING TWO SMALL DENTS IN LE OF WINGS. ONE (SMALLER) ON LT WING, OTHER LARGER ON RT WING. BIRDS WERE IN UNIMPROVED AREAS BTWN RWY AND TWY. BOTH PROPS HIT MULT BIRDS. SPEED REPTD AS 95-100, TOOK AVG.
Remarks: GREY FEATHERS. NO DMG OTHER THAN COSMETIC DMG (FEATHERS AND BLOOD ON INNER PART OF WINGS LEADING EDGE.
Comments: xxxx-x-x-xxxxxx & Rx OPER = WILLIAM C KING
Remarks: PORT WING INBOARD SKIN DAMAGED. ID BY SMITHSONIAN, FAA 2294.
Comments: OPER = TOM BLAIR
Remarks: WHILE TAXIING TO RWY 5, HIT PIGEON STANDING IN MIDDLE OF TWY A. A/C WAS P-51D MUSTANG.
Remarks: FOUND REMAINS AT EDGE OF RWY, MISSING A WING. LOOKS AS IF DEAD MORE THAN A DAY.
Remarks: FOUND AT 0900, DAY. OVERCAST, NO PRECIP
Comments: OPER = HAROLD ROWSEY ENT.
Remarks: (DATA ENTRY NOTE:EFFECT REPTD AS OTHER BUT NO COMMENTS GIVEN)
Comments: J DENAULT (PER N#)
Remarks: SML, BLACK/GRAY BIRD. CUT TO PIECES WHEN IT HIT LE OF L OTBD LDG GEAR DOOR.
Comments: OPER = AFI
Remarks: BIRD HIT RT MAIN GEAR STRUT.
FAA Registered Aircraft: 78 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)