In 1927, Natchez Eola Hotel opened in Natchez, Mississippi. Due to its age the hotel is now on the National Register of Historic Places providing Old Southern charm to guests and mixing with modern conveniences. The historic property has arched doorways, stately columns, and balconies providing views of the Mississippi River. The exterior of Natchez is complete with a New Orleans courtyard, fire and water fountain. The fountain is 100 percent original. A grand hall with museum quality antiques, statuaries, fountains, and oil paintings can be found near the lobby.
Guests can find Natchez Eola Hotel at 110 Pearl Street, which is near many of the city's main attractions such as Antiques Row, Under the Hill Riverboat, and gambling establishments. 131 guestrooms and suites are available in a classic style providing 19th century furnishings and drapes. All rooms have balconies, fridge, microwave, wireless internet, room service, hair dryers, televisions, telephones, irons and ironing boards. The room sizes are 2 full, queen or king beds. They also offer nonsmoking and smoking rooms.
There are two restaurants and a lounge for dining. Juleps Restaurant, Café La Salle and Peacock's Bar and Grill present a number of fish, local, and international dishes.