- All Cities
- Beauharnois - Ville
Beauharnois - Ville, Quebec, Canada
Beauharnois population and houses statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private houses:
Private houses occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||1,630.0|
Other nearby cities
- Montréal - Ville (pop. 1,649,519, 32.9 km)
- Laval - Ville (pop. 401,553, 37.8 km)
- Brossard - Ville (pop. 79,273, 39.2 km)
- Châteauguay (pop. 70,812, 7.2 km)
- Dollard-Des Ormeaux - Ville (pop. 49,637, 22.4 km)
- Saint-Eustache - Ville (pop. 44,154, 32.0 km)
Earnings and income details for Beauharnois
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|Province:||25,464 CAD|Median income in 2005
|This city:||23,299 CAD|
|Quebec:||24,430 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this city
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for this city
Mode of transportation to work
Discuss Beauharnois - Ville, Quebec, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Age characteristics of Beauharnois Median age of the population
Percent of the population aged 15 and over
This city marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner Total: 6,075
|Province:||56.4%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner Total: 4,270
Beauharnois - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for this city
Knowledge of official languages in this city
First official language spoken in Beauharnois
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
Beauharnois mobility details
This city - Place of residence in 2005
This city - Place of residence in 2001
Education in Beauharnois
Education attainment in this city
Federal Corporations Located in Beauharnois
- 4198140 CANADA INC.
- 3312151 CANADA INC.
- 4241592 CANADA INC.
- 4330218 CANADA INC.
- 90793 CANADA LIMITED
- ALB SOLUTIONS GLOBALES INC.
- exito food manufacturing Inc.
- GESTION REID & GADOUA INC.
- MARCHÉ REID & GADOUA (2005) INC.
- SERVICE MEDICAL BEAUHARNOIS INC.
Famous people related to this cityBirthplace of:
Home town of:
Death place of:
Resting place of:
- Elie-Hercule Bisson (Politician)
Federal Corporations In This City
- GESTION P. BLANCHARD INC. (89 ST-LAURENT, APP#2, Directors: PIERRE BLANCHARD)
- LA SOCIÉTÉ COOPÉRATION INTERNATIONALE MÉRICI (CIM) (755, CHEMIN SAINT-LOUIS, Directors: CECILIA CORTEZ PAUTRAT, GUYLAINE ARSENAULT, JEANNE BEAUMONT-LAPOINTE, MARGERITE PROULX, MARIE-CLAUDE COTE, MARIE-CLAUDE POULIN, MARIE-JOSEE BANVILLE, MAXIME MILLIARD DESCHENES, MYRIAM BÉGIN, PIERRE ANGERS)
- 4241592 CANADA INC. (746 RANG ST-GEORGES, Directors: SIMON LEDUC)
- 6803644 CANADA INC. (9, couillard, Directors: PATRICK VENNE)
- GESTIONS DOUANIÈRES ALB INC. (15 rue Richardson, Directors: ARTHUR L. BRUNETTE, JEFFREY GOERNERT, JERRY DUMAIS, MARCO OUELLET, PIERRE BLANCHARD)
- CARBEX METAL INTERNATIONAL (1988) LTD. (961 CHEMIN BEAUCE, Directors: LAWRENCE AINSLEY)
- GESTION REID & GADOUA INC. (300 RUE ELLICE, Directors: CLAUDE GADOUA, GINETTE REID)
- 3312151 CANADA INC. (83 ELLICE, Directors: NORMAND BRAIS)
- PLACEMENTS FURÉCA INC. (894 CHEMIN DE LA BEAUCE, Directors: RICHARD VINCENT)
- SERVICE MEDICAL BEAUHARNOIS INC. (335 RUE ELLICE, BUR 102, Directors: MAURICE BERGERON)
- 4198140 CANADA INC. (83 RUE ELLICE, Directors: NORMAND BRAIS)
- exito food manufacturing Inc. (588 Ch. St-Louis, Directors: KHASHAYAR BAGHAI)
- 4330218 CANADA INC. (19 RUE MILL, Directors: MICHAEL MILTON)
- 90793 CANADA LIMITED (104 BOYER, Directors: BERNARD DUMOUCHEL)
- MARCHÉ REID & GADOUA (2005) INC. (300 ELLICE, Directors: CLAUDE GADOUA, GINETTE REID)
Citizenship and immigration
This city citizenship and immigration Details
Total visible minority population Total: 65
|Quebec:||8.8%|Aboriginal identity population Total: 175
This city Minority Population Characteristics
- All Cities
- Beauharnois - Ville
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.