- All Cities
- Brossard - Ville
Brossard - Ville, Quebec, Canada
This city population and houses statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private houses:
Private houses occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||1,251.0|
Other nearby cities
- Montréal - Ville (pop. 1,649,519, 24.2 km)
- Laval - Ville (pop. 401,553, 27.1 km)
- Longueuil - Ville (pop. 231,409, 6.9 km)
- Terrebonne - Ville (pop. 106,322, 37.6 km)
- Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (pop. 92,394, 18.5 km)
- Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu - Ville (pop. 92,394, 18.5 km)
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for Brossard
Mode of transportation to work
Earnings and income details for Brossard
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|This city:||27,187 CAD|
|Province:||25,464 CAD|Median income in 2005
|This city:||26,326 CAD|
|Quebec:||24,430 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this city
Discuss Brossard - Ville, Quebec, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Brossard marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner Total: 39,965
|Quebec:||58.0%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner Total: 27,090
Brossard - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for Brossard
Knowledge of official languages in Brossard
First official language spoken in this city
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
Brossard mobility details
Brossard - Place of residence in 2005
This city - Place of residence in 2001
Education in this city
Education attainment in this city
Companies Located in Brossard
- Canadian Public Venture Capital I Inc.
- Parta Sustainable Solutions Inc.
Federal Corporations inside this city
- ÉBÉNISTERIE DESGAGNÉ INC.
- 3878848 CANADA INC.
- 6632599 CANADA INC.
- 7699824 CANADA INC.
- BPJSW INC.
- ECO ETC INC.
- HALBERG DESIGN INC.
- LES EQUIPEMENTS RENZAM INC.
- PERRI CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATION INC.
- STATION SKYSPA INC.
- LES ATTRACTIONS GASTONI LTEE
Federal Corporations In Brossard
- 7105339 CANADA INC. (5995 Bourdon Place, Directors: JOSE PICHARDO, MOIRA SUAREZ)
- 6473229 CANADA INC. (7205 LATOUCHE, Directors: QIAN LING XU, QING QIU XU, YING LIN XU)
- IW-MEDIA INC. (1825 TALLEYRAND, APP 101B, Directors: ALICE EDWIGE MOUTSOUMBOULOU, IRENÉ WOSSO)
- Maafs International inc. (8490 Offenbach, Directors: A.B.M. SHAMSSUDIN)
- CLINIQUE PELVI-SANTÉ INC. (6790 Messier, Directors: Geneviève Despatie, Tanya Gutierrez)
- 7732597 CANADA INC. (8760 Saguenay, Directors: Bin Robert Tian, Xiaofeng Li)
- LABORIE PROPERTIES LTD. (2101 LAPINIERE BOULEVARD, Directors: J. ROBERT LABORIE, LUDGER VERSCHUEREN, RAYMOND LABORIE)
- BZ Systems Inc. (3565 av Beauchemin, Directors: SERHII ZINCHENKO)
- INEXCON TECHNOLOGIES INC. (7005 BOUL.TASCHEREAU, LOCAL 315, Directors: FRANCIS TRÉPANIER, LAMBERT BEDARD, PATRICK RAMSEY, YANNICK GALIPEAU)
- 3791262 CANADA INC. (7880 DES SAULES, Directors: LISE SEERY, WALTER SEERY)
- 3817555 CANADA INC. (2965 BERLIOZ, Directors: SERGE LEMIRE, WILLIAMS SHARON)
- 7056214 CANADA INCORPORATED (2151, BOUL LAPINIERE, Directors: PATRICK AROGANAMPILLAI)
- Production Rhinoféroce Inc. (6205 avenue Auteuil, Directors: IRENE ORSZAK, TED SULMON)
- Hockey Suprématie inc. (2535 Moreau, Directors: Eric Légaré)
- LES SOURCES GLOBAL SPRING CANADA INC. (6185 boul. Taschereau L-118, Suite # 33, Directors: DANIEL LACHANCE, PATRICK KERRY)
Citizenship and immigration
This city citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population
Aboriginal identity population Total: 185
This city Minority Population Characteristics
Age characteristics of this city
Median age of the population
|Province:||41.9|Percent of the population aged 15 and over
- All Cities
- Brossard - Ville
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2023 Advameg, Inc.