- All Cities
- Danville - Ville
Danville - Ville, Quebec, Canada
Danville population and dwellings statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private dwellings:
Private dwellings occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||187.0|
Other nearby cities
- Drummondville (pop. 88,480, 34.8 km)
- Victoriaville (pop. 46,354, 30.5 km)
- Asbestos - Ville (pop. 7,096, 4.9 km)
- Windsor (pop. 5,367, 22.8 km)
- Warwick - Ville (pop. 4,766, 19.5 km)
- Richmond (pop. 3,295, 16.1 km)
Earnings and income details for this city
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|Province:||25,464 CAD|Median income in 2005
|Province:||24,430 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this city
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for Danville
Mode of transportation to work
Discuss Danville - Ville, Quebec, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Age characteristics of this city Median age of the population
Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Famous people related to DanvilleFamous people born here:
Home town of:
- Robert Alfred Ernest Greenshields
- Jacques Miquelon (Politician)
- Clarence Chester Cleveland (Politician)
- Francis Edward Gilman (Politician)
- Karine Vallieres (Politician)
Death place of:
Burial place of:
Federal Corporations In This City
- Magnola Mining Inc. (125 CHEMIN PINACLE, Directors: ERIC VEILLEUX, JACQUES VIGER, LUC ST. ARNAUD, MARIO CHAPADOS, YVES GOUIN)
- 7891873 CANADA INC. (100 rue Crown, Directors: Pascal Pelletier)
- TRANSPORT SCOLAIRE ANDRE DEMERS INC. (1387 ROUTE 116, Directors: MARC NADEAU, STEVE NADEAU)
- EDWARD B. MCKENNA INVESTMENTS INC. (54 GROVE ST, P O BOX 195, Directors: E.B. MCKENNA)
- INDUSTRIES FRAMBOESIA INC. (10, HENRI, Directors: DANIEL COUTURE, JOCELYNE HAMELIN)
- Magnola Metallurgy Inc. (125 CHEMIN PINACLE, Directors: LUC ST. ARNAUD)
- Trinity Foundation Danville - (BOX 904, Directors: BEVERLY FINDLAY, DANIELLE PILON, LOUISE JOYAL, MICHEL PLOURDE, NORMAND DESHARNAIS, REGINALD JENNINGS)
- CENTRE DE L'AUTO A. LEROUX ET FILS INC. (78 ROUTE 116, C.P. 194 C.P. 194, Directors: JEAN LEROUX)
- 2760720 CANADA INC. (1085 ROUTE 116, RR 2, Directors: RENE LAFLAMME)
- Jeffrey Mine Inc. (2 RUE DU CARMEL, C.P. 450, Directors: BERNARD G COULOMBE, DANIEL ST-CYR, DIANE GUERETTE, NORMAND ST-HILAIRE)
Citizenship and immigration
Danville citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population Total: 35
|Province:||8.8%|Aboriginal identity population
This city Minority Population Characteristics
Danville marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner
|Quebec:||58.0%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner
Danville - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for Danville
Knowledge of official languages in Danville
First official language spoken in this city
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
This city mobility details
This city - Place of residence in 2005
This city - Place of residence in 2001
Education in Danville
Education attainment in this city
Federal Corporations Located in Danville
- 2760720 CANADA INC.
- 7891873 CANADA INC.
- CENTRE DE L'AUTO A. LEROUX ET FILS INC.
- EDWARD B. MCKENNA INVESTMENTS INC.
- INDUSTRIES FRAMBOESIA INC.
- Jeffrey Mine Inc.
- Magnola Metallurgy Inc.
- Magnola Mining Inc.
- TRANSPORT SCOLAIRE ANDRE DEMERS INC.
- Trinity Foundation Danville -
- All Cities
- Danville - Ville
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2017 Advameg, Inc.