- All Cities
- Gibbons - Town
Gibbons - Town, Alberta, Canada
Gibbons population and houses statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private houses:
|This town: || -0.5%|
|Province: || 10.6%|
Private houses occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||1,058.0|
Other nearby cities
- Edmonton - City (pop. 812,201, 32.0 km)
- St. Albert - City (pop. 61,466, 29.1 km)
- Fort Saskatchewan - City (pop. 19,051, 13.9 km)
- Morinville (pop. 9,849, 20.2 km)
- Redwater - Town (pop. 1,915, 19.7 km)
- Lamont (pop. 1,753, 36.9 km)
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in Gibbons
Labour, occupation and industry details for Gibbons
Mode of transportation to work
Earnings and income details for Gibbons
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|Alberta:||29,738 CAD|Median income in 2005
|This town:||33,545 CAD|
|Alberta:||28,896 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this town
Discuss Gibbons - Town, Alberta, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Schools located in Gibbons
Citizenship and immigration
Gibbons citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population Total: 10
|Alberta:||13.9%|Aboriginal identity population
Federal Corporations In Gibbons
- Naviatica International Inc. (55421 RANGE RD., 222, Directors: DAVID JOHN WARDLE, DOUGLAS ARTHUR WARDLE)
- D.B.I. DRY-BLAST INC. (PO BOX 741, Directors: D.D. FORBERG)
- GENUSOURCE CONSULTING INC. (3 Honeybear Avenue, 57022 Range Road 233, RR 1, Directors: FARRAN SLOAN)
- Kerr Technical Services Inc. (35 HO HUM CRESCENT, SITE 4 BOX: 52 RR1, Directors: WILLIAM TROY KERR)
- GET REAL NATURAL HOME & BODY PRODUCTS LTD. (5028 49 STREET, P.O. Box:1200, Directors: DANIEL R WELTER, SHIRLEY F. WELTER)
Age characteristics of this town Median age of the population
Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Gibbons marital status details
Married or living with a common-law partner Total: 1,510
|Province:||59.7%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner Total: 795
Families and households characteristics
Language details for Gibbons
Knowledge of official languages in Gibbons
First official language spoken in Gibbons
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Mobility status in 2006
Gibbons mobility details
Gibbons - Place of residence in 2005
This town - Place of residence in 2001
Education in this town
Education attainment in this town
Federal Corporations inside this town
- Naviatica International Inc.
- D.B.I. DRY-BLAST INC.
- GENUSOURCE CONSULTING INC.
- GET REAL NATURAL HOME & BODY PRODUCTS LTD.
- Kerr Technical Services Inc.
Noteworthy people related to GibbonsFamous people born here:
Home town of:
- Ed Gibbons (Politician)
- Jason Christie (Ice Hockey Player)
Death place of:
Resting place of:
- All Cities
- Gibbons - Town
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.