- All Cities
- Greater Napanee - Town
Greater Napanee - Town, Ontario, Canada
This town population and dwellings statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private dwellings:
Private dwellings occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||70.0|
Other nearby cities
- Belleville - City (pop. 49,454, 30.7 km)
- Prince Edward - City (pop. 25,258, 26.6 km)
- Napanee (pop. 7,221, 2.6 km)
- Picton (pop. 4,487, 28.9 km)
- Deseronto (pop. 2,259, 8.3 km)
- Tweed (pop. 1,614, 38.0 km)
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this town
Labour, occupation and industry details for this town
Mode of transportation to work
Earnings and income details for Greater Napanee
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|Province:||29,335 CAD|Median income in 2005
|Province:||27,258 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this town
Discuss Greater Napanee - Town, Ontario, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Federal Corporations In This Town
- The Napanee and District Chamber of Commerce (47 DUNDAS ST. E., Directors: BRAD WAY, DAN ATKINSON, GREEN JACK, JANET FLYNN, JUCAS SHAUNE, MURPHY STRAFFORD, PETER VELTHEER)
- Netshield Security Inc. (2 DAIRY AVE., UNIT 2, Directors: GEORGE PICKSTOCK)
- Energy Efficiency Facilitators Canada Inc. (1927 RIVER ROAD, COUNTY ROAD 9, Directors: GEORGE H. HOLLAND)
- HENNESSY LOGISTICS INC. (205 John St., Directors: KEVIN HENNESSY, MEL HENNESSY)
- YDEA INC. (1333 RIVER RD., Directors: BRENT DAIGLE)
- 6412700 CANADA INC. (1927 River Road, Cty. Rd. #9, Directors: GEORGE H. HOLLAND)
- Cedar Springs Solaire Ltd. (1042 County Rd 9, Directors: Darrell Scott, Sheryl French)
- Cx Canada Inc. (144 Bridge Street West, Directors: Kris Sabramsky, Victor Sabramsky)
- GARMOUTH HOLDINGS LIMITED (1125 RIVER ROAD, R.R. 3, Directors: ELAINE MCWHIRTER)
- JOHN A. GRIFFIN HOLDINGS INC. (8726 HIGHWY # 2, RR # 6, Directors: GEOFFREY J. GRIFFIN)
- Argenta TM Inc. (48 SARAH STREET SOUTH, Directors: MANFRED P. SIMON, MARY M. SIMON)
- 2367297 CANADA INC. (27 KELLWOOD CRES., Directors: CATHERINE ARNOLD, KEITH ARNOLD)
- PROFESSIONAL HOME AND PROPERTY INSPECTORS OF CANADA (174 RIVER ROAD, Directors: BRIAN CALLAGHAN, PAUL WILSON, WAYNE FULTON)
- 6297781 CANADA INC. (87 HAMBLY ROAD, Directors: DWIGHT HOGG DEE HOGG)
- 3607640 CANADA INC. (116 Simcoe Street, Directors: ROBERT MONETTE)
Age characteristics of Greater Napanee Median age of the population
|Province:||40.4|Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Citizenship and immigration
Greater Napanee citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population Total: 180
|Province:||23.0%|Aboriginal identity population Total: 415
Greater Napanee Minority Population Characteristics
This town marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner
|Ontario:||59.8%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner Total: 4,975
Greater Napanee - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for this town
Knowledge of official languages in this town
First official language spoken in this town
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
This town mobility details
This town - Place of residence in 2005
Greater Napanee - Place of residence in 2001
Education in this town
Education attainment in this town
Federal Corporations Located in Greater Napanee
- Energy Efficiency Facilitators Canada Inc.
- 3607640 CANADA INC.
- 6297781 CANADA INC.
- Argenta TM Inc.
- Cx Canada Inc.
- GARMOUTH HOLDINGS LIMITED
- JOHN A. GRIFFIN HOLDINGS INC.
- NAPANEE BAPTIST CHURCH
- PROFESSIONAL HOME AND PROPERTY INSPECTORS OF CANADA
- The Napanee and District Chamber of Commerce
- All Cities
- Greater Napanee - Town
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2023 Advameg, Inc.