- All Cities
- Grimsby - Town
Grimsby - Town, Ontario, Canada
Grimsby population and dwellings statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private dwellings:
Private dwellings occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||335.0|
Other nearby cities
- Hamilton - City (pop. 519,949, 30.1 km)
- St. Catharines - Niagara (pop. 392,184, 30.8 km)
- Oakville - Town (pop. 182,520, 32.0 km)
- Burlington - City (pop. 175,779, 30.9 km)
- St. Catharines - City (pop. 131,400, 26.9 km)
- Welland - City (pop. 50,631, 36.0 km)
Earnings and income details for Grimsby
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|Province:||29,335 CAD|Median income in 2005
|This town:||32,464 CAD|
|Ontario:||27,258 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this town
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this town
Labour, occupation and industry details for Grimsby
Mode of transportation to work
Discuss Grimsby - Town, Ontario, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Federal Corporations In This Town
- FIRST CARBON CREDITS CORPORATION (241 INGLEHART ROAD, Directors: RITA MIDDLETON, ROBERT GEORGE COULTER)
- VISION PAPER MACHINE CONSULTING FIRM INC. (2, SAMUEL RD., Directors: KEITH F MCGOUGH)
- McMom's Wellness Guide, Inc. (43, Quarry Rd, Directors: GORDANA MICETA)
- 6244491 CANADA LTD. (142 LIVINGSTON AVE., Directors: RAYMONDE CECILE STAPLEFORD)
- 6194796 CANADA INC. (92 TERRACE DRIVE, Directors: ADAM SCHULER, PAUL MELVYN JACKSON)
- G MEX INCORPORATED (172 DORCHESTER DR., Directors: JORGE EDUARDO DE LA GARZA, MARIA MERCEDES LOPEZ)
- 2011 COSMETIC RENOVATIONS INC. (20 Red Haven Drive, Unit 11, Directors: Peter Eickmeier)
- EXPLORUS GROUP INC. (18 FOREST RD., Directors: LARRY T. BARNARD)
- GREENCLIFF FINANCIAL CORPORATION (20 Red Haven Drive, Unit 11, Directors: Peter Eickmeier)
- WTMVII Cleaning Technologies Canada, Inc. (623 South Service Road, Unit 1, Directors: Michael Johnston, Murray Kennedy, Oliver Kuck)
- EINDECKER INC. (20 Red Haven Drive, Unit 11, Directors: Peter Eickmeier)
- KITTLING RIDGE LTD. (297 SOUTH SERVICE ROAD, Directors: JOHN K HALL, PETER M KOSACKY)
- GROUP 14 PROMOTIONS INC. (20 Red Haven Drive, Unit 11, Directors: Peter Eickmeier)
- VRAETS SYSTEMS INC. (8 JULIANA RD, Directors: J.W. VRAETS)
- D. C. Ryan Sales Inc. (344 LAKE STREET, P.O. BOX 1600, Directors: DANIEL RYAN, THERESA RYAN)
Grimsby marital status details
Married or living with a common-law partner
Not married and not living with a common-law partner Total: 7,360
Families and households characteristics
Language details for Grimsby
Knowledge of official languages in this town
First official language spoken in this town
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
This town mobility details
This town - Place of residence in 2005
Grimsby - Place of residence in 2001
Education in Grimsby
Education attainment in this town
Airports inside this town
- Grimsby Air Park (TC LID: CNZ8)
Companies Located in this town
- Andrew Peller Limited (formerly Andrés Wines Ltd.)
Federal Corporations Located in Grimsby
- 2011 COSMETIC RENOVATIONS INC.
- 6738281 Canada Inc.
- A+ DRAIN CLEANING INC.
- DANCEIT INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- FX TRADE GROUP INC.
- HODGKINS RESOURCE CORP.
- McMom's Wellness Guide, Inc.
- Shur West Engineering Inc.
- UNITED MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC.
- 4350154 CANADA INC.
- WestandCo Ltd.
- Grand Avenue Public School (14 Grand Ave, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 234)
- Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Elementary School (69 Olive St, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 375)
- St Joseph Catholic Elementary School (5 Robinson St N, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 274)
- Park Public School (217 Main St E, Gradespan: JK-6, Enrollment: 162)
- Blessed Trinity Catholic Secondary School (145 Livingston Ave, Gradespan: Pre-12, Enrollment: 923)
- Grimsby Secondary School (5 Boulton Ave, Gradespan: 9-12, Enrollment: 1,070)
- Nelles Public School (118 Main St E, Gradespan: JK-6, Enrollment: 223)
- Central Public School (10 Livingston Ave, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 388)
- Smith Public School (18 Oakes Rd N, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 246)
- Lakeview Public School (33 Olive St, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 480)
Age characteristics of Grimsby Median age of the population
|Ontario:||40.4|Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Citizenship and immigration
This town citizenship and immigration Details
Total visible minority population Total: 760
|Ontario:||22.7%|Aboriginal identity population Total: 190
This town Minority Population Characteristics
- All Cities
- Grimsby - Town
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2018 Advameg, Inc.