- All Cities
Ingersoll, Ontario, Canada
This city population and houses statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private houses:
Private houses occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||331.0|
Other nearby cities
- London (pop. 474,786, 39.4 km)
- St. Thomas (pop. 41,688, 38.4 km)
- Woodstock (pop. 37,754, 17.2 km)
- Stratford (pop. 30,886, 38.5 km)
- Tillsonburg (pop. 15,301, 22.9 km)
- Aylmer (pop. 7,249, 29.9 km)
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for this city
Mode of transportation to work
Earnings and income details for this city
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|Province:||29,335 CAD|Median income in 2005
|This city:||29,226 CAD|
|Province:||27,258 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this city
Discuss Ingersoll, Ontario, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Age characteristics of Ingersoll Median age of the population
Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Notable people related to IngersollNoteworthy people born in Ingersoll:
Home town of:
- Gordon William Pittock (Politician)
Death place of:
Resting place of:
Companies located in this city
Schools in this city
- Harrisfield Public School (2 Caffyn St, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 559)
- Ingersoll District Collegiate Institute (37 Alma St, Gradespan: 9-12, Enrollment: 1,056)
- Laurie Hawkins Public School (156 Innes Street, Gradespan: JK-8)
- St Jude's School (30 Caffyn St, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 297)
- Royal Roads Public School Public School (210 King St E, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 317)
- North Ingersoll Public School
Citizenship and immigration
This city citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population Total: 305
|Ontario:||23.0%|Aboriginal identity population Total: 130
This city Minority Population Characteristics
This city marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner
|Ontario:||55.7%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner Total: 3,825
Ingersoll - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for Ingersoll
Knowledge of official languages in this city
First official language spoken in Ingersoll
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
Ingersoll mobility details
Ingersoll - Place of residence in 2005
Ingersoll - Place of residence in 2001
Education in Ingersoll
Education attainment in this city
Federal Corporations inside this city
- 6200036 CANADA INC.
- 6252281 CANADA INC.
- 6789013 CANADA INC.
- Ad Save Inc.
- BRITTIN TOOL CO. LTD.
- INGERSOLL CHRISTIAN REFORMED CHURCH
- INGERSOLL DISTRICT CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- Intech Clean Energy Inc.
- R DENCH HOLDINGS LTD.
- ThinkForce Training Incorporated
Hospitals inside this city
- All Cities
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.