- All Cities
- Kirkland - Ville
Kirkland - Ville, Quebec, Canada
Kirkland population and dwellings statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private dwellings:
Private dwellings occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||1,212.0|
Other nearby cities
- Montréal - Ville (pop. 1,649,519, 17.0 km)
- Laval - Ville (pop. 401,553, 21.1 km)
- Longueuil - Ville (pop. 231,409, 34.6 km)
- Terrebonne - Ville (pop. 106,322, 36.5 km)
- Brossard - Ville (pop. 79,273, 33.2 km)
- Châteauguay (pop. 70,812, 13.6 km)
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for Kirkland
Mode of transportation to work
Earnings and income details for this city
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|This city:||33,782 CAD|
|Quebec:||25,464 CAD|Median income in 2005
|Province:||24,430 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this city
Discuss Kirkland - Ville, Quebec, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Age characteristics of this city Median age of the population
Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Federal Corporations In This City
- 2680653 CANADA INC. (20 RUE VALMONT, Directors: ANDRÉ OUANOUNOU, ELISE OUANOUNOU)
- 7042604 CANADA INC. (3626 BOUL SAINT CHARLES, Directors: ANTONIOS KARALIS, PANAGIOTA KARALIS)
- 7142889 CANADA INC. (31 SHEDIAC CRESCENT, Directors: MARK A. NOWAKOWSKI)
- LES SYSTÈMES HELLATRONIX INC. (33 RUE CORDOVA, Directors: JOHN KOUMBOURLIS)
- 3 MUSES COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. (12 Salem Street, Directors: CHRISTOS FOTIOU)
- Amplia PharmaTek Inc. (22 Oriole Dr., Directors: DR. ZUOMEI LI)
- 7728026 CANADA INC. (16711 TransCanada Highway, Directors: Jon Filderman, Kirk Duguid)
- 4440943 CANADA INC. (18 DUFFERIN, Directors: WALTER FLYNN)
- AN ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES CANADA INC. (3551 RUE ST-CHARLES, BUREAU 900, Directors: ASHRAF RAYMOND ISKANDER)
- LES AGENCES COURSOL & ZAPPI CANADA INC. (42 CHEMIN LANTHIER, Directors: CLAUDE COURSOL, DINO ZAPPI)
- 6392792 CANADA INC. (144, RUE HOUDE, Directors: JEAN CRISTOFARO)
- 7290454 CANADA LTÉE (258 beacon rd, Directors: PHILIP KEEZER)
- L'ASSOCIATION D.E.A. INC. - (3551 BOULEVARD ST-CHARLES, #265, Directors: JACK DUNN, JAMES WYANT, PAUL LAPIERRE, ROBERT SPENCER, TOM MERSON, WILLIAM TETLEY)
- 7681356 CANADA INC. (258 Beacon Road, Directors: MATTHEW KEEZER)
- Canadian Angel Investment Network Inc. (3608 St.Charles Blvd., SUITE # 8, Directors: DAVID BARNES)
Citizenship and immigration
Kirkland citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population
|Province:||8.8%|Aboriginal identity population Total: 25
This city Minority Population Characteristics
This city marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner Total: 10,930
|Quebec:||58.0%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner Total: 6,625
This city - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for Kirkland
Knowledge of official languages in this city
First official language spoken in Kirkland
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
Kirkland mobility details
Kirkland - Place of residence in 2005
This city - Place of residence in 2001
Education in this city
Education attainment in this city
Companies Located in Kirkland
- Draxis Specialty Pharmaceuticals Inc. (formerly Draxis Health Inc.)
- Golden Tag Resources Ltd
- Manitex Capital Inc.
- Premium Letney Canada Inc.
Federal Corporations Located in this city
- 6856187 CANADA INC.
- 3342671 Canada inc.
- 4435494 CANADA INC.
- 7052472 CANADA INC.
- 8030219 CANADA INC.
- Comprehensive Management Solutions Consulting Inc.
- Gestion-conseil Claude Guilbert Inc.
- LE COURTIER MARIN JOLY LTEE
- PELMAX TECHNOLOGY INC.
- SPENSIERI SERVICES INC.
- All Cities
- Kirkland - Ville
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2015 Advameg, Inc.