- All Cities
- Kuujjuaq - Village nordique
Kuujjuaq - Village nordique, Quebec, Canada
This village population and dwellings statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
|Quebec:||4.7%|2001 to 2006 population change
Total private dwellings:
Private dwellings occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||5.8|Earnings and income details for this village
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|Province:||25,464 CAD|Median income in 2005
|This village:||36,032 CAD|
Composition of total income in this village
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in Kuujjuaq
Labour, occupation and industry details for this village
Mode of transportation to work
Discuss Kuujjuaq - Village nordique, Quebec, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Age characteristics of this village Median age of the population
Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Citizenship and immigration
This village citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population
Aboriginal identity population
Kuujjuaq Minority Population Characteristics
Kuujjuaq marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner Total: 830
|Quebec:||54.8%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner
Kuujjuaq - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for this village
Knowledge of official languages in this village
First official language spoken in Kuujjuaq
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
This village mobility details
Kuujjuaq - Place of residence in 2005
This village - Place of residence in 2001
Education in this village
Education attainment in this village
Airports inside this village
- Kuujjuaq Airport (ICAO: CYVP)
Federal Corporations Located in Kuujjuaq
- LES CREATIONS NUNAVIK INC.
- 2822067 CANADA INC.
- 6583172 CANADA INC.
- 7980299 CANADA INC.
- ARCTIC CRUISES INC.
- AVATAA EXPLORATIONS AND LOGISTICS INC.
- Cruise North Expeditions Inc.
- Nunacell Inc.
- NUNAVIK ROTORS INC.
- TUKAK TRANSLATION SERVICES INC.
Federal Corporations In Kuujjuaq
- Cruise North Expeditions Inc. (GENERAL DELIVERY, P.O. Box 179, Directors: Andrew Moorhouse, DUGALD WELLS, MICHAEL GORDON, PITA AATAMI)
- Nunacell Inc. (Box 179 General Delivery, Directors: ANDREW MOORHOUSE, ANTHONY ITTOSHAT, CHARLES DORAIS, JOHNNY PETERS, MICHAEL GORDON, PITA AATAMI, SHEILA MAKIUK)
- 6583172 CANADA INC. (C.P. 606, Directors: JOHNNY N. ADAMS)
- LES CREATIONS NUNAVIK INC. (P.O. BOX 179, Directors: ANDREW MOORHOUSE, ANTHONY ITTOSHAT, JOHNNY PETERS, MICHAEL GORDON, PITA AATAMI)
- PROMEC NUNAVIK INC. (2130, Nasivvik Street, Directors: Denis René, Johnny Adams, Peter Capkun)
- NUNAVIK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (KUUJJUAQ QC J0M 1C0, Canada, Directors: ALAN J. YORK, DAVID D. FORREST, JOHNNY N. ADAMS, MICHEL LEMIRE, PETER J. VERNHAM)
- AIR NUNAVIK LTD. (P.O. BOX 606, Directors: MICHAEL VOLAND, PETER HORSMAN)
- TUKAK TRANSLATION SERVICES INC. (BOX 211, Directors: EVA LAPAGE)
- JNA NUNAVIK CONSULTING INC. (P.O. Box:237, Directors: JOHNNY N. ADAMS, LEVINA GORDON)
- 2822067 CANADA INC. (GENERAL DELIVERY, BOX 359, Directors: SAMMY DUNCAN)
- NUNAVIK INVESTMENT CORPORATION (C.F.D.C.) (P.O. BOX 789, Directors: ADEL YASSA, BOBBY BARON, EVA LAPAGE, FRANCOIS DAY, JOHNNY OOVAUT, MARK KAKAYUK, MICHAEL GORDON, PAUL LAPAGE, SAMMY DUNCAN)
- 7333293 CANADA INC. (271 KATUJJIVIK, Directors: AHOYAK DUPUIS)
- ARQSANIIT PRODUCTIONS INC. (P.O. BOX 135, Directors: BOB MAY, MARY SIMON)
- AVATAA EXPLORATIONS AND LOGISTICS INC. (546, Watt Avenue, Directors: Charlie Watt, Christine Nakoolak)
- 4113071 CANADA INC. (1032 AIRPORT RD., C.P. 484, Directors: MARC DROUIN, ROLAND DROUIN)
- NUNAVIK ROTORS INC. (P O BOX 1035, Directors: JOHNNY N ADAMS, PETER W DUNCAN)
- ARCTIC CRUISES INC. (2130, Nasivvik, CP 237, Directors: JOHNNY N. ADAMS, JOSEPH ANNAHATAK, JOSEPH COMPANION, KENNY ASSEVAK)
- 7980299 CANADA INC. (P O Box 179, Directors: ANDY MOORHOUSE, ANTHONY ITTOSHAT, JOHNNY PETERS, MICHAEL GORDON, PITA AATAMI)
- All Cities
- Kuujjuaq - Village nordique
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2015 Advameg, Inc.