- All Cities
- Lac-Brome - Ville
Lac-Brome - Ville, Quebec, Canada
Lac-Brome population and houses statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private houses:
Private houses occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||155.0|
Other nearby cities
- Granby (pop. 77,077, 21.1 km)
- Magog - Ville (pop. 25,358, 34.4 km)
- Cowansville (pop. 12,489, 14.2 km)
- Farnham - Ville (pop. 8,330, 30.4 km)
- Bromont - Ville (pop. 7,649, 11.5 km)
- Saint-CÚsaire - Ville (pop. 5,686, 37.0 km)
Earnings and income details for Lac-Brome
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|This city:||19,594 CAD|
|Province:||25,464 CAD|Median income in 2005
|This city:||23,611 CAD|
|Quebec:||24,430 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this city
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in Lac-Brome
Labour, occupation and industry details for Lac-Brome
Mode of transportation to work
Discuss Lac-Brome - Ville, Quebec, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Federal Corporations In This City
- KATHERINE O'SULLIVAN MÉDECIN INC. (258 rue de Bondville, Directors: Katherine O'Sullivan)
- C.E.I.A. CANADA INC. (40, Stone Haven, Directors: ALAIN REYMOND, CHRISTIANE GENDRON, RINA REYMOND)
- GESTION ROSUMAT INC. (88 SUGAR HILL, UNIT 14, Directors: ROBERT ATKINSON)
- Designart Jardins Inc. (448 CENTRE, Directors: JACQUES DAOUST, LOUISE LAPLANTE)
- FINANCIÈRE ROGER BERGER INC. (132, rue Fisher Point, Directors: Roger Berger)
- PIERRE BEAUDOIN ET ASSOCIES LTEE (123 DOMAINE BROME, Directors: PIERRE BEAUDOIN)
- The Winston Works Inc. (20 KIMBALL ROAD, Directors: WINSTON MACKELVIE)
- FID (FAR INTERNATIONAL DESIGN) INC. (37 ch. cleveland, r.r. 3, Directors: FRANCINE LYBAERT, MARC VAN DEN BULCKE, NICOLO FERRO)
- 135113 CANADA INC. (55, JOHNSTON, Directors: CHRISTIANE GUERRA)
- BARNESFIELD PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION - (9 TAMARACK, Directors: HANS RUTTEN, ILZE EPNERS, JEAN-CLAUDE ACHARD, JOHN STATON, LIETTE TAYLOR, SUSAN BURBANK, WILLIAM DUKE, WILLIAM TAYLOR)
- Gesco Duclos-Beaudoin Inc. (123 DOMAINE BROME, Directors: BEAUDOIN PIERRE, DUCLOS FRANCINE)
- GESTIONS M.B.H. ECHO LTÉE (546 Turkey Hill, Directors: BRIAN A.F. HERMAN, DONNA PYLE, MICHAEL S.L. HERMAN)
- THE KNOWLTON LITERARY ASSOCIATION (276 KNOWLTON ROAD, Directors: FRANCOISE DESJARDINS, JOSPEH SINGERMAN, KATE WISDOM, PHILIP LANTHIER)
- 3789144 CANADA INC. (294 VICTORIA, Directors: MICHAEL PILLE)
- SOCIETE DE PORTEFEUILLE TILACO INC. (83 CHEMIN CLEVELAND, Directors: JULES CHATELAIN, PAUL BEAULLAC)
Age characteristics of Lac-Brome Median age of the population
|Quebec:||41.9|Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Notable people related to Lac-BromeFamous people born in Lac-Brome:
Home town of:
Death place of:
Burial place of:
- Louis-Arthur Giroux (Politician)
Citizenship and immigration
Lac-Brome citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population Total: 25
|Quebec:||8.8%|Aboriginal identity population Total: 50
This city marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner Total: 3,065
|Province:||58.0%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner
Lac-Brome - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for this city
Knowledge of official languages in this city
First official language spoken in Lac-Brome
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
Lac-Brome mobility details
Lac-Brome - Place of residence in 2005
Lac-Brome - Place of residence in 2001
Education in Lac-Brome
Education attainment in this city
Federal Corporations inside this city
- 3789144 CANADA INC.
- LES EDITIONS JULES CHATELAIN INC.
- 172699 CANADA INC.
- 4329554 CANADA INC.
- Designart Jardins Inc.
- GESTION PARÉTERRE INC.
- J.A. STRUTHERS MANAGEMENT CORP.
- LEAH CURLEY COMMUNICATIONS INC.
- PRODUCTIONS JEAN-MARIE BENOIT INC.
- 3730107 CANADA INC.
- All Cities
- Lac-Brome - Ville
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2017 Advameg, Inc.