- All Cities
- Lac-Brome - Ville
Lac-Brome - Ville, Quebec, Canada
Lac-Brome population and houses statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
|This city: || -0.4%|
|Quebec: || 4.7%|2001 to 2006 population change
Total private houses:
Private houses occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||155.0|
Other nearby cities
- Granby (pop. 77,077, 21.1 km)
- Magog - Ville (pop. 25,358, 34.4 km)
- Cowansville (pop. 12,489, 14.2 km)
- Farnham - Ville (pop. 8,330, 30.4 km)
- Bromont - Ville (pop. 7,649, 11.5 km)
- Saint-CÚsaire - Ville (pop. 5,686, 37.0 km)
Earnings and income details for this city
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|Province:||25,464 CAD|Median income in 2005
|Province:||24,430 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this city
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for this city
Mode of transportation to work
Discuss Lac-Brome - Ville, Quebec, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Notable people related to this cityFamous people born in Lac-Brome:
Home town of:
Death place of:
Burial place of:
- Louis-Arthur Giroux (Politician)
Federal Corporations In This City
- KATHERINE O'SULLIVAN MÉDECIN INC. (258 rue de Bondville, Directors: Katherine O'Sullivan)
- C.E.I.A. CANADA INC. (40, Stone Haven, Directors: ALAIN REYMOND, CHRISTIANE GENDRON, RINA REYMOND)
- GESTION ROSUMAT INC. (88 SUGAR HILL, UNIT 14, Directors: ROBERT ATKINSON)
- Designart Jardins Inc. (448 CENTRE, Directors: JACQUES DAOUST, LOUISE LAPLANTE)
- FINANCIÈRE ROGER BERGER INC. (132, rue Fisher Point, Directors: Roger Berger)
- PIERRE BEAUDOIN ET ASSOCIES LTEE (123 DOMAINE BROME, Directors: PIERRE BEAUDOIN)
- The Winston Works Inc. (20 KIMBALL ROAD, Directors: WINSTON MACKELVIE)
- FID (FAR INTERNATIONAL DESIGN) INC. (37 ch. cleveland, r.r. 3, Directors: FRANCINE LYBAERT, MARC VAN DEN BULCKE, NICOLO FERRO)
- 135113 CANADA INC. (55, JOHNSTON, Directors: CHRISTIANE GUERRA)
- BARNESFIELD PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION - (9 TAMARACK, Directors: HANS RUTTEN, ILZE EPNERS, JEAN-CLAUDE ACHARD, JOHN STATON, LIETTE TAYLOR, SUSAN BURBANK, WILLIAM DUKE, WILLIAM TAYLOR)
- Gesco Duclos-Beaudoin Inc. (123 DOMAINE BROME, Directors: BEAUDOIN PIERRE, DUCLOS FRANCINE)
- GESTIONS M.B.H. ECHO LTÉE (546 Turkey Hill, Directors: BRIAN A.F. HERMAN, DONNA PYLE, MICHAEL S.L. HERMAN)
- THE KNOWLTON LITERARY ASSOCIATION (276 KNOWLTON ROAD, Directors: FRANCOISE DESJARDINS, JOSPEH SINGERMAN, KATE WISDOM, PHILIP LANTHIER)
- 3789144 CANADA INC. (294 VICTORIA, Directors: MICHAEL PILLE)
- SOCIETE DE PORTEFEUILLE TILACO INC. (83 CHEMIN CLEVELAND, Directors: JULES CHATELAIN, PAUL BEAULLAC)
Age characteristics of Lac-Brome Median age of the population
|Province:||41.9|Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Citizenship and immigration
This city citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population
Aboriginal identity population
This city marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner
|Quebec:||54.8%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner
Lac-Brome - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for Lac-Brome
Knowledge of official languages in this city
First official language spoken in Lac-Brome
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
This city mobility details
Lac-Brome - Place of residence in 2005
Lac-Brome - Place of residence in 2001
Education in Lac-Brome
Education attainment in this city
Federal Corporations inside this city
- 3789144 CANADA INC.
- LES EDITIONS JULES CHATELAIN INC.
- 172699 CANADA INC.
- 4329554 CANADA INC.
- Designart Jardins Inc.
- GESTION PARÉTERRE INC.
- J.A. STRUTHERS MANAGEMENT CORP.
- LEAH CURLEY COMMUNICATIONS INC.
- PRODUCTIONS JEAN-MARIE BENOIT INC.
- 3730107 CANADA INC.
- All Cities
- Lac-Brome - Ville
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2015 Advameg, Inc.