Education in this city
Education attainment in this city
Knowledge of official languages in Moose Jaw
First official language spoken in Moose Jaw
Mother tongue - Moose Jaw
Most used at home - this city
Language Details for Moose Jaw
Other used at home - this city
Federal Corporations inside this city
- parsons dietrich pottery inc.
- 6961606 CANADA LTD.
- 7985991 CANADA INC.
- CANADIAN DAM ASSOCIATION-
- DOUBLE RRK ENTERPRISES INC.
- HELLO EARTH 2 BUSINESS INC.
- Nationwide Best Buildings (2007) Inc.
- NOGLO WELDING INC.
- Ref's Supply LTD.
- THE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF DEANS OF TECHNOLOGY
- WAVELENGTH ASSET MANAGEMENT INCORPORATED
Companies Located in this city
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa Inc.
Citizenship and Immigration
Total visible minority population
Moose Jaw Citizenship and Immigration Details
Aboriginal identity population
Earning and Income in 2005
Composition of total income in this city
Earings and Income details for Moose Jaw Median earnings in 2005
|This city:||24,293 CAD|
|Saskatchewan:||23,025 CAD|Median income in 2005
|Saskatchewan:||23,755 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Median age of the population
Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Age characteristics of Moose Jaw
This city Age Characteristics
Married or living with a common-law partner
Moose Jaw Marital Status Details
Not married and not living with a common-law partner
Families and households characteristics
Families Types in this city
Households types in this city
This city Families And Households Characteristics
Average family income in Moose Jaw in 2005
Occupation and Industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for this city
Mode of transportation to work
Mobility Status in 2006
Moose Jaw - Place of residence in 2005
Moose Jaw Mobility Details
This city - Place of residence in 2001
Airports Located in Moose Jaw
- Moose Jaw Municipal Airport (TC LID: CJS4)
- Moose Jaw/Air Vice Marshal C.M. McEwen Airport (CFB Moose Jaw) (ICAO: CYMJ)
Colleges Located in this city
- Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology
Radio stations inside this city
- CHAB-AM (800)
- CILG-FM (100.7)
- CJAW-FM (103.9)
Back to: Saskatchewan, Canada Forum, All US cities.