- All Cities
- Prince Edward - City
Prince Edward - City, Ontario, Canada
Prince Edward population and dwellings statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
|This city: || -0.9%|
|Ontario: || 5.7%|2001 to 2006 population change
Total private dwellings:
Private dwellings occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||119.0|
Other nearby cities
- Belleville (pop. 92,540, 37.6 km)
- Greater Napanee - Town (pop. 15,511, 26.6 km)
- Picton (pop. 4,487, 4.3 km)
- Deseronto (pop. 2,259, 20.4 km)
- Bath (pop. 1,042, 31.6 km)
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for this city
Mode of transportation to work
Earnings and income details for this city
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|This city:||21,039 CAD|
|Ontario:||29,335 CAD|Median income in 2005
|This city:||24,840 CAD|
|Ontario:||27,258 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this city
Discuss Prince Edward - City, Ontario, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Federal Corporations In Prince Edward
- Madeline Sandoval Enterprise Inc. (45 COLLIERS RD., P.O. BOX 32, Directors: CRAIG KOVACS)
- HAY BAY TRANSPORT INC. (4737 COUNTY ROAD 8, Directors: ROBERT LAFLAMME)
- B.T.T. EXPRESS INC. (318 PICTON MAIN STREET, Directors: BRYAN BARTLETT, PATRICIA DEN HAM)
- PRINED! RELAX + REFIT INC. (194 MAIN STREET, Directors: BARBARA J. VADER, BRUCE F. CAMPBELL, GARRY D. LESTER)
- THE PHILLIPS-MORRISON GROUP INC. (10 JASPER AVENUE, Directors: STANLEY G. PHILLIPS, SUSAN MATHIEU)
- MOKO Energy Ltd. (368 RR#4 COUNTY RD. 7, Directors: CHADLEY R. MICHALUK)
- 7098669 CANADA INC. (67 Maplehurst Cres, Directors: CHRIS JACOBS, CLAIRE JACOBS)
- R.H. JENKINS CONSULTANTS LIMITED (2125 COUNTY ROAD 7, R.R.#4, Directors: Pauline Jenkins)
- GOSPEL CRUSADE OF CANADA (29 FERGUSON STREET, Directors: DAVID Gingrish, DENNIS PRINGLE, GERALD DERSTINE, LARRY PENNELL, PHILLIP DERSTINE, THEODORE MCLEAN)
- GLOBAL HARVEST MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL (110 MAIN STREET, Directors: JEFF SIDER, LORNE DAVY, MARK DAVY, MICHAEL PACKHAM, ROBERT RADFORD, SHARON LOWE-DAVY)
- GRAVITATIS INC. (4204 County Road No. 8, R.R. #4, Directors: ALAN FRANCIS XAVIER GRATIAS)
- HSTI HIGH SPECS TRAINING INC. (19039 LOYALIST PARKWAY, Directors: GILLES BOUCHARD)
- Archives and Collections (ACS) Society (205 MAIN STREET, Directors: BETTY ANN ANDERSON, BRYAN BOWERS, KEVIN, MATHEW Stiff, PAUL ADAMTHWAITE)
- ZAILLAN CORPORATION (219 MAIN STREET, Directors: FARANEH AKHTARI, HAKAN JOHN ERTEN)
- 7313390 CANADA LTD. (1 AGNES STREET, Directors: LESLI ANNE CAMPBELL)
This city marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner Total: 14,630
|Province:||57.7%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner
Prince Edward - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for Prince Edward
Knowledge of official languages in Prince Edward
First official language spoken in this city
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
Prince Edward mobility details
Prince Edward - Place of residence in 2005
This city - Place of residence in 2001
Education in Prince Edward
Education attainment in this city
Federal Corporations Located in Prince Edward
- HSTI HIGH SPECS TRAINING INC.
- HAY BAY GENETICS INC.
- 7101902 CANADA LTD.
- B.T.T. EXPRESS INC.
- GLOBAL HARVEST MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
- HISTORY LIVES HERE INC.
- PRINCE EDWARD FLYING CLUB
- Steven Ward Golfplan Limited
- THE PHILLIPS-MORRISON GROUP INC.
- WOLFE MOBILITY INC.
Age characteristics of this city Median age of the population
Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Citizenship and immigration
Prince Edward citizenship and immigration Details
Total visible minority population
|Province:||23.0%|Aboriginal identity population
This city Minority Population Characteristics
- All Cities
- Prince Edward - City
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.