Education in Red Deer
Education attainment in this city
Hospitals Located in Red Deer
- Red Deer Regional Hospital and Care Centre
Federal Corporations inside this city
- FRESH AIR CINEMA INC.
- Achievism Inc.
- C NOW ENTERPRISES INC.
- CIRO (CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL RESCUE ORGANIZATION)
- EyeXperts Inc.
- INTERPRETATION CANADA - AN ASSOCIATION FOR HERITAGE INTERPRETATION
- LUCKY ICE INC.
- Pro Traak Inc.
- S HAGEN HOLDINGS LTD.
- THE LUMEN INSTITUTE
Companies inside this city
- Blue Horizon Energy Inc.
- Cervus Corporation
- Collicutt Energy Services Ltd. (formerly Collicutt Hanover Services Ltd.)
- Diversified Industries Ltd.
- High Arctic Energy Services Inc.
- Ice Drilling Services Inc.
- Merch Performance Inc.
- Parkland Fuel Corporation
- Parkland Industries Ltd.
- Service Plus Hospitality Ltd.
Radio stations Located in Red Deer
- CFDV-FM (106.7)
- CHUB-FM (105.5)
- CIZZ-FM (100.5)
- CKGY-FM (95.5)
- CKIK-FM (101.3)
- CKRI-FM (100.7)
Mobility Status in 2006
Red Deer - Place of residence in 2005
This city Mobility Details
Red Deer - Place of residence in 2001
Occupation and Industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for this city
Mode of transportation to work
Median age of the population
|Province:||36.5|Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Age characteristics of this city
Red Deer Age Characteristics
Citizenship and Immigration
Total visible minority population
Red Deer Citizenship and Immigration Details
Aboriginal identity population
Married or living with a common-law partner
Red Deer Marital Status Details
Not married and not living with a common-law partner
Airports Located in Red Deer
- Red Deer Regional Airport (ICAO: CYQF)
- Red Deer/South 40 Airstrip (TC LID: CRD4)
- Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre Heliport (TC LID: CRD3)
Colleges inside this city
Knowledge of official languages in this city
First official language spoken in Red Deer
Mother tongue - this city
Most used at home - Red Deer
Language Details for Red Deer
Other used at home - this city
Families and households characteristics
Families Types in Red Deer
Households types in this city
Red Deer Families And Households Characteristics
Average family income in Red Deer in 2005
Earning and Income in 2005
Composition of total income in this city
Earings and Income details for this city Median earnings in 2005
|Alberta:||29,738 CAD|Median income in 2005
|Alberta:||28,896 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Back to: Alberta, Canada Forum, All US cities.