- All Cities
- Stirling - Village
Stirling - Village, Alberta, Canada
This village population and dwellings statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
|Alberta:||10.8%|2001 to 2006 population change
Total private dwellings:
Private dwellings occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||70.0|
Other nearby cities
- Lethbridge (pop. 105,999, 39.6 km)
- Coaldale (pop. 7,493, 25.8 km)
- Raymond (pop. 3,743, 9.9 km)
- Magrath (pop. 2,217, 26.3 km)
- Coalhurst (pop. 1,963, 39.4 km)
- Barnwell - Village (pop. 771, 34.3 km)
Earnings and income details for Stirling
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|This village:||20,608 CAD|
|Alberta:||29,738 CAD|Median income in 2005
|Alberta:||28,896 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this village
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this village
Labour, occupation and industry details for this village
Mode of transportation to work
Discuss Stirling - Village, Alberta, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Buildings located in Stirling
- Michelsen Farmstead
- William T. Ogden House
- Andrew Larson House
- Neils Hogenson House
Stirling marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner Total: 520
|Alberta:||59.7%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner
Stirling - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for this village
Knowledge of official languages in this village
First official language spoken in this village
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Mobility status in 2006
This village mobility details
This village - Place of residence in 2005
This village - Place of residence in 2001
Education in this village
Education attainment in this village
Airports Located in Stirling
- Stirling Aerodrome (TC LID: CPJ5)
Federal Corporations inside this village
- STIRLING BOARD OF TRADE
- 2769000 CANADA INC.
- 3312101 CANADA INCORPORATED
- 7308230 CANADA INC.
- Donovan IT Consulting Services INC.
- Fiber Net Telecom INC.
- JOHN PORTER GOLF PROFESSIONAL INC.
- O'HAGAN DESIGN SERVICES INC.
- OAK HILLS FLYING CLUB (1969) INC.
- ZT ENTERTAIMENT INC.
Age characteristics of Stirling Median age of the population
Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Citizenship and immigration
This village citizenship and immigration Details Aboriginal identity population Total: 15
Lakes located in this village
Schools in this village
Noteworthy people related to this villageBirthplace of:
Home town of:
Death place of:
Resting place of:
Federal Corporations In This Village
- Donovan IT Consulting Services INC. (378 Flying Club Road, RR4, Directors: DONOVAN NEIL)
- 7308230 CANADA INC. (534 Mount Pleasant Road, Directors: DANNY PITCHER)
- O'HAGAN DESIGN SERVICES INC. (312 DEMOREST ROAD, RR-2, Directors: BOBBIE JO O'HAGAN, MICHAEL O'HAGAN)
- STIRLING BOARD OF TRADE (STIRLING ON K0K 3E0, Canada)
- OAK HILLS FLYING CLUB (1969) INC. (1092 AIRPORT RD, RR 4, Directors: CHRISTINE KILGORP, JIM DAVIDSON, JIM DUFFIN, MAXIME DROLET, NICK PFEIFFER, PETER STURGESS, ROB BURNS, TED MARKCAK)
- 3312101 CANADA INCORPORATED (RR 2, Directors: ANTHONY B. C. KOZDAS)
- JOHN PORTER GOLF PROFESSIONAL INC. (544 TOWNSEND ROAD, R.R. #2, Directors: JOHN PORTER)
- ZT ENTERTAIMENT INC. (13 SOUTH NANCY STREET, Directors: MICHAEL G. MCCORMICK)
- Fiber Net Telecom INC. (371 SARLES ROAD, R,R#1, Directors: KENNETH MICHAEL SINE)
- 2769000 CANADA INC. (BOX 432, Directors: G. EDWARD COLDEN, JUNE L. COLDEN)
- All Cities
- Stirling - Village
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.