- All Cities
- Sutton - Ville
Sutton - Ville, Quebec, Canada
Sutton population and houses statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
|Province:||4.7%|2001 to 2006 population change
Total private houses:
Private houses occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||155.0|
Other nearby cities
- Granby (pop. 77,077, 34.5 km)
- Magog - Ville (pop. 25,358, 38.3 km)
- Cowansville (pop. 12,489, 19.3 km)
- Farnham - Ville (pop. 8,330, 36.9 km)
- Bromont - Ville (pop. 7,649, 25.4 km)
- Lac-Brome - Ville (pop. 5,609, 16.3 km)
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for this city
Mode of transportation to work
Earnings and income details for Sutton
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|Province:||25,464 CAD|Median income in 2005
|Province:||24,430 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this city
Discuss Sutton - Ville, Quebec, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
This city marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner Total: 2,145
|Quebec:||54.8%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner
This city - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for Sutton
Knowledge of official languages in this city
First official language spoken in Sutton
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
Sutton mobility details
Sutton - Place of residence in 2005
Sutton - Place of residence in 2001
Education in Sutton
Education attainment in this city
Federal Corporations inside this city
- ETTENBERG AND COMPANY LTD.
- 2763478 CANADA INC.
- 3952525 CANADA INC.
- 6725082 CANADA INC.
- DANIEL MIREAULT ELECTRIQUE INC.
- FORTITUDE II INC.
- INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF SPORT DEVELOPMENT INC.
- LES PROMOTIONS GUY BRIERE LTEE
- REBAX CONSULTANTS INC.
- The Alderbrooke Marsh Land Trust, Inc.
Age characteristics of this city Median age of the population
|Province:||41.9|Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Famous people related to this cityNotable people born in this city:
Home town of:
Death place of:
Burial place of:
- Joseph-Leon Deslieres (Politician)
Federal Corporations In This City
- 6725082 CANADA INC. (20, chemin des Sitelles, R.R. 3, Directors: FRÉDÉRIC TREMBLAY, MARKO SAVOR, MARTIN DEMERS)
- THIBODEAU CHEVROLET INC. (5-144 CHEMIN BOULANGER, Directors: ALAIN THIBODEAU, ERIC THIBODEAU)
- Mag-e Publishing Inc. (286, CH Dyer, Directors: Jean-Marc Blais)
- McAuslan Malting & Distilling Inc. (1121 Jordan Street, Directors: PETER MCAUSLAN)
- 3952525 CANADA INC. (897 ch DRAPER, Directors: RON FRIZZLE)
- Les Constructions Pierre Boivin Inc. (174 RUE MAPLE, Directors: PIERRE BOIVIN)
- 3539326 CANADA INC. (141 CHEMIN SANTERRE, Directors: GERRY HETHRINGTON)
- ÉBÉNISTERIE BINGEN INC. (12 SCHWEZER, Directors: STÉPHAN BINGEN)
- HYPERCHIP INC. (1877 CHEMIN POISSANT, RR#3, Directors: RICHARD NORMAN)
- 102341 CANADA LTEE (5-144 CHEMIN BOULANGER, Directors: Alain Thibodeau)
- Excavation S. Gilbert Inc. (99 Chemin Schweizer, Directors: STEVE GILBERT)
- NIRAM SCIENTIFIC INC. (374 NORTH SUTTON ROAD, Directors: M. MARIN)
- GESTION YHJBC inc. (611 CHEMIN OLD NOTCH, Directors: YVES RAJOTTE)
- 3265315 CANADA INC. (2612 MONT ECHO RD, Directors: DENISE C. PAGE)
- 7525443 CANADA INC. (488 Chemin Courser, Directors: CLAUDE ROBICHAUD, Charles Martel, GASTON OUELLET, GUYLAINE CAUX, Gillles Lafond, JEAN-DENIS BEAUDOIN, MARTIN GAUTHIER, PATRICK SAVARIA, YVES RACINE)
Citizenship and immigration
Sutton citizenship and immigration Details
Total visible minority population Total: 10
This city Minority Population Characteristics
- All Cities
- Sutton - Ville
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2015 Advameg, Inc.