- All Cities
- Thurso - Ville
Thurso - Ville, Quebec, Canada
Thurso population and houses statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private houses:
|Here: || -6.0%|
|Province: || 4.3%|
Private houses occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||483.0|
Other nearby cities
- Gatineau - Ville (pop. 265,349, 32.7 km)
- Buckingham (pop. 23,589, 16.8 km)
- Clarence-Rockland - City (pop. 23,185, 14.4 km)
- Embrun (pop. 6,380, 36.8 km)
- Russell (pop. 3,759, 39.6 km)
- Casselman (pop. 3,642, 34.5 km)
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for Thurso
Mode of transportation to work
Earnings and income details for Thurso
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|This city:||22,476 CAD|
|Quebec:||25,464 CAD|Median income in 2005
|This city:||19,183 CAD|
|Province:||24,430 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this city
Discuss Thurso - Ville, Quebec, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Federal Corporations In Thurso
- 7563884 CANADA INC. (184 RUE MURPHY, Directors: GASTON EMOND)
- 7568410 CANADA INC. (445 rue Victoria, Directors: Jean Rozon, Joël Charette, Stéphane Battista)
- GESTION SYPA LTEE (295 VICTORIA, Directors: ANDRE FOLEY)
- 130377 CANADA INC. (696 RANG 7 OUEST, Directors: J.P. MALETTE)
- Transborder Lumber Inc. (425, RUE GALIPEAU, RANG 5, Directors: DANIEL LALONDE, LOUIS RENY)
- 7508590 Canada Incorporée (98 DES PINS, Directors: PIERRE MORIN)
- P.O.D. Télécom inc. (290, rue George Greig, Directors: PIERRE-OLIVIER DAIGNEAULT)
- 3898300 CANADA INC. (445, RUE VICTORIA, Directors: STÉPHANE BATTISTA)
- 7757786 CANADA INC. (860 ROUTE 148, Directors: JUDITH LACOSTE)
- 6938884 CANADA INC. (637, ROUTE 148, Directors: SERGE GIROUX)
- 4397495 CANADA INC. (375 RUE GALIPEAU, C.P. 3446, Directors: CLAUDE CHARTRAND, RIC CHARTRAND)
- 7654880 Canada Inc. (338 Desaulnac, Directors: Nadya Pelletier)
- 4149254 CANADA INC. (104 RUE THOMSON, Directors: SÉBASTIEN LEBEL)
- 4248350 CANADA INC. (530 MONTEE DU GORE, Directors: DANIEL JOANISSE)
- 4412273 CANADA INC. (909 RANG 3, LOCHABER OUEST, Directors: CLAUDE MOUGEOT, STEVEN MOUGEOT)
Age characteristics of this city Median age of the population
Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Citizenship and immigration
Thurso citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population Total: 10
|Quebec:||8.8%|Aboriginal identity population Total: 35
Thurso marital status details
Married or living with a common-law partner Total: 1,205
|Province:||58.0%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner Total: 870
Families and households characteristics
Language details for this city
Knowledge of official languages in this city
First official language spoken in this city
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
This city mobility details
Thurso - Place of residence in 2005
This city - Place of residence in 2001
Education in this city
Education attainment in this city
Federal Corporations Located in Thurso
- 130377 CANADA INC.
- 3131262 CANADA INC.
- 3898300 CANADA INC.
- 4403070 CANADA INC.
- 6427847 CANADA INC.
- 7028083 CANADA INC.
- 7508590 Canada Incorporée
- 7757786 CANADA INC.
- CONSTRUCTIONS ERPOL LTEE
- P.O.D. Télécom inc.
- All Cities
- Thurso - Ville
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2017 Advameg, Inc.