- All Cities
Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada
Tillsonburg population and houses statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private houses:
Private houses occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||97.0|
Other nearby cities
- Norfolk (pop. 63,175, 28.7 km)
- St. Thomas (pop. 41,688, 38.8 km)
- Woodstock (pop. 37,754, 31.1 km)
- Ingersoll (pop. 12,146, 22.9 km)
- Aylmer (pop. 7,249, 22.7 km)
- Delhi (pop. 4,172, 19.2 km)
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for Tillsonburg
Mode of transportation to work
Earnings and income details for Tillsonburg
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|Ontario:||29,335 CAD|Median income in 2005
|Ontario:||27,258 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this city
Discuss Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Notable people related to this cityNoteworthy people born here:
Home town of:
- Tillson Harrison
- Christopher Mabee (Figure Skater)
- Jay Triano (NBA)
- Harold Eaid Tanner (Politician)
- Shawn Tompkins (Martial Artist)
- Harley Hotchkiss
- Lloyd Andrews (Ice Hockey Player)
- Jeff Bes (Ice Hockey Player)
- Red Anderson (Ice Hockey Player)
- Donna Kennedy-Glans (Politician)
- Russell Oatman (Ice Hockey Player)
- Harry Pollard
- Stan Crossett (Ice Hockey Player)
Death place of:
Resting place of:
Citizenship and immigration
This city citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population
|Province:||23.0%|Aboriginal identity population
Tillsonburg Minority Population Characteristics
Airports located in Tillsonburg
- Tillsonburg Regional Airport (ICAO: CYTB)
Radio stations in Tillsonburg
- CJDL-FM (107.3 MHz)
Tillsonburg marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner
|Ontario:||55.7%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner
This city - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for Tillsonburg
Knowledge of official languages in this city
First official language spoken in this city
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
This city mobility details
This city - Place of residence in 2005
This city - Place of residence in 2001
Education in Tillsonburg
Education attainment in this city
Airports Located in Tillsonburg
- Tillsonburg Airport (TC LID: CNQ4)
Federal Corporations inside this city
- 3681947 CANADA INC.
- 7957190 CANADA INC.
- Aquire-IT Incorporated
- BARRY L. BRUDER ENTERPRISES LTD.
- CommentAir Technologies Inc.
- FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH TILLSONBURG INC.
- JARYCKI HEALTH FACILITY LTD.
- Olympus Fitness and Nutrition Centre (OFNC) Inc.
- PEOPLES MINISTRY THRIFT SHOP, INC.
- TILLSONBURG DENTAL HYGIENE LTD.
Radio stations inside this city
- CJDL-FM (107.3)
- CKOT-FM (101.3)
- CKOT-AM (1510)
Age characteristics of this city Median age of the population
Percent of the population aged 15 and over
This city schools
- St Joseph's School (31 Francis St, Gradespan: JK-4, Enrollment: 241)
- Glendale High School (37 Glendale Dr, Gradespan: 9-12, Enrollment: 885)
- Annandale Public School (60 Tillson Ave, Gradespan: 7-8, Enrollment: 253)
- Maple Lane Public School (25 Maple Lane, Gradespan: JK-6, Enrollment: 427)
- Rolph Street Public School (83 Rolph St, Gradespan: JK-6, Enrollment: 316)
- South Ridge Public School (10 South Ridge Road, Gradespan: JK-6, Enrollment: 412)
- Monsignor J H O'Neil School (250 Quarterline Rd, Gradespan: 5-8, Enrollment: 178)
Museums in this city
- Annandale House
- Canadian Harvard Aircraft Association
Sports teams in this city
- Tillsonburg Vipers (Hockey)
- All Cities
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.