- All Cities
- Vaudreuil-Dorion - Ville
Vaudreuil-Dorion - Ville, Quebec, Canada
This city population and houses statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private houses:
Private houses occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||1,095.0|
Other nearby cities
- Montréal - Ville (pop. 1,649,519, 35.1 km)
- Laval - Ville (pop. 401,553, 38.1 km)
- Châteauguay (pop. 70,812, 22.8 km)
- Blainville - Ville (pop. 53,510, 36.8 km)
- Dollard-Des Ormeaux - Ville (pop. 49,637, 24.3 km)
- Saint-Eustache - Ville (pop. 44,154, 23.7 km)
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this city
Labour, occupation and industry details for Vaudreuil-Dorion
Mode of transportation to work
Earnings and income details for this city
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|This city:||32,412 CAD|
|Quebec:||25,464 CAD|Median income in 2005
|Quebec:||24,430 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this city
Discuss Vaudreuil-Dorion - Ville, Quebec, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
Age characteristics of Vaudreuil-Dorion Median age of the population
Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Famous people related to this cityNotable people born in this city:
Home town of:
Death place of:
Burial place of:
- Camille Laurin (Politician)
Citizenship and immigration
This city citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population Total: 1,805
|Quebec:||8.8%|Aboriginal identity population
This city Minority Population Characteristics
Vaudreuil-Dorion marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner Total: 16,545
|Quebec:||54.8%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner
Vaudreuil-Dorion - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for Vaudreuil-Dorion
Knowledge of official languages in Vaudreuil-Dorion
First official language spoken in this city
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
This city mobility details
This city - Place of residence in 2005
Vaudreuil-Dorion - Place of residence in 2001
Education in this city
Education attainment in this city
Companies inside this city
- Immunotec Inc. (formerly Magistral Biotech Inc.)
Federal Corporations Located in Vaudreuil-Dorion
- 86829 CANADA LIMITEE
- 2727714 CANADA INC.
- 6052592 CANADA INC.
- 7330189 CANADA INC.
- BIODROGA INC.
- FONDATION SECOURS RURAL INTEGRAL POUR MASI-MANIMBA (FOSRIM)
- LE GROUPE PETER GARONE INC.
- NUTRITIONAL FUNDAMENTALS FOR HEALTH INC.
- Vivier Canada Inc.
- Engineered Building Materials Ltd.
Federal Corporations In This City
- PLOMBERIE HERVE COTE INC. (2615 LECLERC, Directors: COTE GAETANE, HERVE COTE)
- 3415295 CANADA INC. (2044 DES CHENAUX ROAD, Directors: RAYMOND MASSA)
- D.V.S. TRADING INC. (159 Saint-Jean-Baptiste, Directors: DENISE GREGOIRE)
- 4136764 CANADA INC. (2635, JACINTHE, Directors: MICHAEL Keretschko)
- I.S.R.W. HOLDING INC. (533, CHEMIN DE L'ANSE, Directors: IAN SMITH, ROBIN WETMORE SMITH)
- R.B. LOBSTER DISTRIBUTORS INC. (165 JOSEPH CARRIER, Directors: RONALD BAGDANOV)
- 6999247 CANADA INC. (2547 DES FLORALIES, Directors: ARNOLD WILLIAMS)
- FILOSOFIA DISTRIBUTIONS INC. (3250, rue F.-X.-Tessier, Directors: MARTIN TREMBLAY, SOPHIE GRAVEL)
- 120367 CANADA INC. (907 HARWOOD ROUTE 342, Directors: G. LEMAY, P. TREMBLAY)
- LES ENTREPRISES DE CHAUFFAGE ROBERT DENIS INC. (170 DE LA BOURSODIERE, Directors: ROBERT DENIS)
- PS CORP LTD. (136 RUE DU BEAU RIVAGE, Directors: GUANG FU PU, GUOHUAN YU, JUN GUO)
- SILICIUM SÉCURITÉ INC. (1000 AVE. ST-CHARLES, SUITE 808, Directors: PASCAL LONGPRE)
- 7352603 CANADA INC. (268 RUE DES MEANDRES, Directors: PARAMJIT KAUR JOHAL)
- THREE P HOLDINGS INC. (2774 HONORE MERCIER, Directors: EILEEN H. PYTEL, JOHN P. PYTEL, ROBERT P. PYTEL, SANDRA E. PYTEL)
- 7764448 Canada Inc. (22533 Cross.De La Marquise, Directors: Harbans Singh Jheeta)
- All Cities
- Vaudreuil-Dorion - Ville
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2023 Advameg, Inc.