Ada: Johnson Street after a snowshowerl
Ada: CHARTER REALTY 117 E. LINCOLN AVE. 419-634-8787
Ada: Ada Clock
Ada: Main Street, Ada, Ohio
Submit your own pictures of this village and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||21.6 years|
|Ohio median age:||39.3 years|
Zip codes: 45810.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $16,245 (it was $12,561 in 2000)
Ada village income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $88,691 (it was $69,700 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $140,469; Detached houses: $147,510; Townhouses or other attached units: $97,272; In 2-unit structures: $97,004; Mobile homes: $69,081
Median gross rent in 2016: $708.
Races in Ada, OH (2010)
- 5,52592.8%White alone
- 1151.9%Black alone
- 1131.9%Asian alone
- 991.7%Two or more races
- 40.07%Other race alone
- 30.05%American Indian alone
|Streetcar skeptic to believer (885 replies)|
|Does Cleveland lack economic vision and direction? (52 replies)|
|Will big state GOP wins doom RTA? (36 replies)|
|It's Official: Streetcar Under Budget! (62 replies)|
|Best city to live near Lima Ohio (12 replies)|
|Columbus Street User Safety Updates (Pedestrians, Cyclists, and Motorists) (62 replies)|
Latest news from Ada, OH collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (32.5%), American (18.5%), Irish (7.6%), Scotch-Irish (5.9%), English (3.9%), European (1.9%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 960 feet
Land area: 1.87 square miles.
Population density: 3,116 people per square mile(average).
For population 25 years and over in Ada:
- High school or higher: 88.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 26.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 14.4%
- Unemployed: 6.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 15.7 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Ada village:
- Never married: 58.5%
- Now married: 24.4%
- Separated: 0.0%
- Widowed: 5.0%
- Divorced: 12.0%
275 residents are foreign born (1.1% Europe, 0.8% Latin America, 0.6% Asia).
According to our research of Ohio and other state lists there were 6 registered sex offenders living in Ada, Ohio as of February 16, 2019.
The ratio of number of residents in Ada to the number of sex offenders is 1,010 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $1,245 (1.3%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $682 (1.1%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Springfield, OH (58.2 miles , pop. 65,358).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Toledo, OH (63.3 miles , pop. 313,619).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (213.7 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Alger, OH (2.1 miles ), McGuffey, OH (2.4 miles ), Harrod, OH (2.6 miles ), Lafayette, OH (2.6 miles ), Dola, OH (2.6 miles) , Beaverdam, OH (3.0 miles ), Bluffton, OH (3.1 miles ), Dunkirk, OH (3.1 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 14 buildings, average cost: $76,000
- 1998: 15 buildings, average cost: $76,000
- 1999: 16 buildings, average cost: $76,000
- 2000: 9 buildings, average cost: $102,300
- 2001: 3 buildings, average cost: $109,700
- 2002: 3 buildings, average cost: $109,700
- 2003: 10 buildings, average cost: $107,600
- 2004: 7 buildings, average cost: $137,800
- 2005: 6 buildings, average cost: $111,300
- 2006: 9 buildings, average cost: $164,700
- 2007: 3 buildings, average cost: $187,300
- 2009: 6 buildings, average cost: $144,700
- 2010: 5 buildings, average cost: $129,900
- 2011: 3 buildings, average cost: $230,000
- 2012: 6 buildings, average cost: $133,500
- 2013: 2 buildings, average cost: $160,000
- 2014: 2 buildings, average cost: $218,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 40.77 N, Longitude: 83.82 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +31 (+0.5%)
Workers who live and work in this village: 1,482 (54.2%)
Area codes: 419, 567
|Crime rates in Ada by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 262.3)||75.3||50.4||75.1||44.9||64.5||105.6||108.9||101.4||42.2||36.1|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Ada detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.38|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Educational services (21%)
- Manufacturing (17%)
- Accommodation and food services (16%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (7%)
- Transportation and warehousing (6%)
- Construction (6%)
- Educational services (23%)
- Health care and social assistance (20%)
- Accommodation and food services (19%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Manufacturing (10%)
- Transportation and warehousing (4%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (14%)
- Production occupations (13%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (10%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (6%)
- Transportation occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (16%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (13%)
- Personal care and service occupations (12%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (10%)
- Production occupations (9%)
- Management occupations (9%)
Average climate in Ada, Ohio
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Ada-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Ohio state average. It is 43% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/11/1965, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 17.1 miles away from the Ada village center killed 13 people and injured 104 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/11/1965, a category F4 tornado 29.0 miles away from the village center killed 3 people and injured 50 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Ada-area historical earthquake activity is near Ohio state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 177.5 miles away from the city center
On 7/12/1986 at 08:19:37, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 33.0 miles away from Ada center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 185.3 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 150.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 269.3 miles away from Ada center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 254.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Hardin County (8) is smaller than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 3
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 2, Snows: 2, Snowstorms: 2, Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Mudslide: 1, Tornado: 1, Wind: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Lee Tressel - Football player and coach, Rollo May - Psychologist.
Hospitals and medical centers in Ada:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Ada:
- RICHLAND MANOR NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; BLUFFTON, OH)
- BLUFFTON HOSPITAL Critical Access Hospitals (about 10 miles away; BLUFFTON, OH)
- MENNONITE MEMORIAL HOME (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; BLUFFTON, OH)
- LOST CREEK CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; LIMA, OH)
- ALLEN COUNTY HEALTHCARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; LIMA, OH)
- ARLINGTON GOOD SAMARITAN CENTE (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; ARLINGTON, OH)
- LOU IN CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; KENTON, OH)
airports located in Ada:
- Ada Airport (0D7) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 50, Local Ops: 500, Military Ops: 5)
College/University in Ada:
Other colleges/universities with over 2000 students near Ada:
- James A Rhodes State College (about 11 miles; Lima, OH; Full-time enrollment: 2,689)
- University of Northwestern Ohio (about 18 miles; Lima, OH; FT enrollment: 4,231)
- The University of Findlay (about 22 miles; Findlay, OH; FT enrollment: 3,649)
- Tiffin University (about 42 miles; Tiffin, OH; FT enrollment: 4,927)
- Bowling Green State University-Main Campus (about 44 miles; Bowling Green, OH; FT enrollment: 16,357)
- Edison State Community College (about 47 miles; Piqua, OH; FT enrollment: 2,049)
- Terra State Community College (about 54 miles; Fremont, OH; FT enrollment: 2,119)
Public high school in Ada:
- ADA HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 413, Location: 435 GRAND AVE, Grades: 7-12)
Public elementary/middle school in Ada:
- ADA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 506, Location: 435 GRAND AVE, Grades: KG-6)
Notable locations in Ada: Ada Water Treatment Plant (A), Ada - Liberty Joint Ambulance District (B), Ada - Liberty Township Fire Department (C), Wilson Art Building (D), Wesley Center (E), Tilton Hall of Law (F), Taft Memorial Hall (G), Stambaugh Hall (H), Samuel L Meyer Hall of Science (I), Robertson-Evans Pharmacy Building (J), Roberts Hall (K), Robert W Biggs Engineering Building (L), Park Hall (M), McIntosh Center (N), Maglott Hall (O), Lima Hall (P), Lehr-Kennedy House (Q), King-Horn Center (R), J Otis Young Philosophy and Religion Building (S), Huber Memorial Hall (T). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Ada include: Saint Marks Lutheran Church (A), Our Lady of Lourdes Roman Catholic Church (B), Grace Gospel Church (C), First Presbyterian Church (D), First Methodist Church (E), First Church of Christ (F), First Baptist Church (G). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Neiheiser Lake (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 53.0. This is significantly better than average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 1.07. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 12.1 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 33.2. This is about average. Closest monitor was 12.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2010 was 18.9. This is about average. Closest monitor was 12.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 10.0. This is about average. Closest monitor was 12.1 miles away from the city center.
(21.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 98.0% for Black residents, 18.5% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 86.8% for two or more races residents)
|This village:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
1,621 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus) in 2000
Banks with branches in Ada (2011 data):
- U.S. Bank National Association: Ada Branch at 528 South Main Street, branch established on 1973/05/10. Info updated 2012/01/30: Bank assets: $330,470.8 mil, Deposits: $236,091.5 mil, headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, positive income, 3121 total offices, Holding Company: U.S. Bancorp
- Liberty National Bank: at 118 South Main Street, branch established on 1893/10/01. Info updated 2006/10/31: Bank assets: $203.2 mil, Deposits: $163.7 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Liberty Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Ada village (based on Hardin County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Hardin County:||1.26 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ohio:||1.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.31 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.13 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hardin County:||1.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ohio:||1.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hardin County:||3.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.25 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Ada, OH Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2013)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$6,671||$80,052||9||$1,760|
|Police Protection - Officers||8||$27,896||$41,844||1||$54|
|Police - Other||3||$5,690||$22,760||5||$2,515|
|Streets and Highways||3||$7,789||$31,156||2||$1,251|
|Totals for Government||22||$74,881||$40,844||17||$5,580|
4.89% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($31,055 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Allen County, OH||0.69% ($24,844 average AGI)|
|from Logan County, OH||0.57% ($36,714)|
|from Hancock County, OH||0.37% ($36,512)|
5.87% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($29,599 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Ada:
- WTVN (610 AM; 50 kW; COLUMBUS, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WOWO (1190 AM; 50 kW; FORT WAYNE, IN; Owner: PATHFINDER COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- WFDF (910 AM; 50 kW; FLINT, MI; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WJR (760 AM; 50 kW; DETROIT, MI; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WRFD (880 AM; daytime; 23 kW; COLUMBUS-WORTHINGTON, OH; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF OHIO, INC.)
- WDFN (1130 AM; 50 kW; DETROIT, MI; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WKNR (850 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCHB (1200 AM; 50 kW; TAYLOR, MI; Owner: RADIO ONE OF DETROIT, LLC)
- WWJ (950 AM; 50 kW; DETROIT, MI; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WIMA (1150 AM; 1 kW; LIMA, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WTAM (1100 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WHK (1220 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Ada:
- WONB (94.9 FM; ADA, OH; Owner: OHIO NORTHERN UNIVERSITY)
- WIMT (102.1 FM; LIMA, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WBUK (106.3 FM; OTTAWA, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WZRX-FM (107.5 FM; FORT SHAWNEE, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WKXA-FM (100.5 FM; FINDLAY, OH; Owner: BLANCHARD RIVER BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WMLX (103.3 FM; ST. MARYS, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WGLE (90.7 FM; LIMA, OH; Owner: PUBLIC B/C FOUNDATION OF NW OHIO)
- WLWD (93.9 FM; COLUMBUS GROVE, OH; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WUZZ-FM (104.9 FM; LIMA, OH; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WZOQ (92.1 FM; WAPAKONETA, OH; Owner: FOREVER OF OHIO, LLC)
- WTGN (97.7 FM; LIMA, OH; Owner: ASSOCIATED CHRISTIAN BROADCASTERS)
- WKTN (95.3 FM; KENTON, OH; Owner: RADIO GENERAL, LTD.)
- WFGF (93.1 FM; LIMA, OH; Owner: FOREVER OF OHIO, LLC)
- W205AT (88.9 FM; HAMLER, OH; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WPKO-FM (98.3 FM; BELLEFONTAINE, OH; Owner: V-TECK COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WBCJ (88.1 FM; SPENCERVILLE, OH; Owner: TAYLOR UNIVERSITY BROADCASTING, INC)
- WYSM (89.3 FM; LIMA, OH; Owner: SIDE BY SIDE, INC.)
- W286AB (105.1 FM; KENTON, OH; Owner: THE CHRISTIAN & MISSIONARY ALLIANCE)
TV broadcast stations around Ada:
- WLMO-LP (Channel 65; LIMA, OH; Owner: METRO VIDEO PRODUCTIONS, INC.)
- WBGU-TV (Channel 27; BOWLING GREEN, OH; Owner: BOWLING GREEN STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WTLW (Channel 44; LIMA, OH; Owner: AMERICAN CHRISTIAN TELEVISION SERVICES, INC.)
- WLIO (Channel 35; LIMA, OH; Owner: LIMA COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- WOHL-CA (Channel 25; LIMA, OH; Owner: TV-67, INC.)
- W61CZ (Channel 61; LIMA, OH; Owner: YONEIDE S. DINZEY)
- WLQP-LP (Channel 18; LIMA, OH; Owner: METRO VIDEO PRODUCTIONS, INC.)
- W55CH (Channel 55; HOUGHTON LAKE, MI; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W09CG (Channel 9; FINDLAY, OH; Owner: NATIONAL MINORITY T.V., INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
Ada fatal accident list:
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Ada)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:41 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:4
- 2862 St Rt 309 (Lat: 40.732278 Lon: -83.826056), Structure height: 11 m, Overall height: 6 m, Call Sign: WPHI750
Assigned Frequencies: 150.815 MHzGrant Date: 05/03/2000, Expiration Date: 06/14/2005, Cancellation Date: 06/10/2002, Certifier: Bryan E ShadleyRegistrant: Bryan E Shadley, 4254 Cr 90, Alger, OH 45812, Phone: (419) 634-0823
- Lat: 40.775278 Lon: -83.833750, Call Sign: WQIH876
Assigned Frequencies: 72.1800 MHzGrant Date: 02/15/2008, Expiration Date: 02/15/2018, Certifier: Ben ThaxtonRegistrant: Primex Wireless, Inc, 965 Wells St, Lake Geneva, WI 53147, Phone: (800) 537-0464
- 2540 Sr 235 (Lat: 40.786167 Lon: -83.829111), Call Sign: WQRE655
Assigned Frequencies: 151.895 MHz, 152.360 MHz, 159.630 MHz, 159.915 MHzGrant Date: 04/26/2013, Expiration Date: 04/26/2023, Certifier: Bradley D HaysRegistrant: Tbs Electronics, Inc., 5225 Sw Topeka Blvd, Topeka, KS 66609, Phone: (785) 862-7450, Fax: (785) 862-7647, Email:
- ADA PLANT, 805 E North Ave (Lat: 40.776500 Lon: -83.808806), Call Sign: WQTC656
Assigned Frequencies: 456.287 MHz, 456.312 MHz, 456.387 MHz, 456.562 MHz, 457.112 MHzGrant Date: 01/07/2014, Expiration Date: 01/07/2024, Certifier: Derek RusselRegistrant: Rg Communications, 1701 Industrial Drive, Celina, OH 45822, Phone: (419) 586-3671, Fax: (419) 586-9930, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:7
- ADA, 5486 Twp Road 30 (Lat: 40.790194 Lon: -83.774833), Type: Tower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 97.5 m, Call Sign: WPSJ364
Assigned Frequencies: 6063.80 MHzGrant Date: 06/14/2011, Expiration Date: 05/17/2021, Cancellation Date: 08/05/2015, Certifier: Jim KimzeyRegistrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 1120 20th Street, Nw - Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 457-2055, Fax: (202) 457-3073, Email:
- ADA, Lat: 40.771111 Lon: -83.823306, Call Sign: WQJH931
Assigned Frequencies: 956.343 MHzGrant Date: 09/16/2008, Expiration Date: 09/16/2018, Certifier: Phil EpleyRegistrant: Sensus, 450 N. Gallatin Avenue, Uniontown, PA 15401, Phone: (800) 638-3748, Fax: (800) 888-2403, Email:
- Ada Station, Lat: 40.770750 Lon: -83.819167, Type: Mtower, Structure height: 24 m, Call Sign: WQKM631
Assigned Frequencies: 3650.00 MHzGrant Date: 07/16/2009, Expiration Date: 07/16/2019, Certifier: Jason D GriffithRegistrant: American Electric Power Service Corporation, One Riverside Plaza, Columbus, OH 43215, Phone: (614) 716-5874, Fax: (614) 716-3535, Email:
- Ada, 5486 Twp Road 30 (Lat: 40.790194 Lon: -83.774833), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 91.1 m, Overall height: 96.9 m, Call Sign: WQOV246
Assigned Frequencies: 6595.00 MHz, 6785.00 MHz, 6815.00 MHzGrant Date: 02/07/2012, Expiration Date: 02/07/2022, Certifier: Sean MirskyRegistrant: World Class Wireless, LLC, 600 W Chicago, Ste 840, Chicago, IL 60654, Phone: (312) 205-8630, Email:
- DE03HO144, 525 South Main Street (Lat: 40.768611 Lon: -83.830306), Type: Bant, Structure height: 16.2 m, Overall height: 18.2 m, Call Sign: WQRX800
Assigned Frequencies: 11265.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHzGrant Date: 08/12/2013, Expiration Date: 08/12/2023, Certifier: Kyle B EntzRegistrant: Sprint Nextel Corporation, 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20196, Phone: (703) 433-4000, Fax: (703) 433-4483
- ASR1064566, 5486 Twp Road 30 (Lat: 40.790167 Lon: -83.774833), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 97.5 m, Call Sign: WQSA732
Assigned Frequencies: 10955.0 MHz, 11155.0 MHz, 10755.0 MHz, 10795.0 MHz, 10955.0 MHz, 11155.0 MHz, 10755.0 MHz, 10795.0 MHz, 10955.0 MHz, 11155.0 MHz, 10755.0 MHz, 10795.0 MHzGrant Date: 08/23/2013, Expiration Date: 08/23/2023, Certifier: Daniel WalzRegistrant: Argos Engineering, LLC, 7400 Beaufront Springs Drive, #300, Richmond, VA 23225, Phone: (804) 368-1639
- Ada Substation, 2005 N Hardin Rd (Lat: 40.768528 Lon: -83.880472), Type: Mtower, Structure height: 42.7 m, Call Sign: WQXJ440, Licensee ID: L00068536
Assigned Frequencies: 10835.0 MHzGrant Date: 03/23/2016, Expiration Date: 03/23/2026, Certifier: John MetcalfRegistrant: Mid Ohio Energy Cooperative Inc., 555 W. Franklin St., Kenton, OH 43326, Phone: (419) 673-7289, Fax: (419) 673-8388
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:32 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Ada)
FAA Registered Aircraft:1
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150J (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: Reciprocating
N-Number: 5509G , Serial Number: 15071009, Year manufactured: 1969, Airworthiness Date: 06/27/1969
Registrant (Co-Owned): James R Bottorff, 611 Conley Ave, Ada, OH 45810, Other Owners: Julie A Bottorff
Drinking water stations with addresses in Ada and their reported violations in the past:ADA VILLAGE (Population served: 5,952, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:SUGAR GROVE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH PWS (Population served: 50, Groundwater):
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2013 and SEP-2013, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (NOV-20-2013), St Public Notif requested (NOV-20-2013)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2013 and SEP-2013, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (NOV-20-2013), St Public Notif requested (NOV-20-2013)
- One minor monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:NORADA LANES (Population served: 35, Groundwater):
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
- 4 regular monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:REAM-MCELROY VFW POST 9381 (Population served: 33, Groundwater):
- 9 routine major monitoring violations
- 4 regular monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - Between APR-2009 and JUN-2009, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUN-02-2009), St Public Notif requested (JUN-02-2009), St Compliance achieved (FEB-09-2010)
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
- 2 regular monitoring violations
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 23
- Hazardous Condition: 5
- Good Intent Call: 4
Incident types - Ada
|Most common first names in Ada, OH among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Ada, OH among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (59%)
- Electricity (38%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
|Businesses in Ada, OH|
Ada compared to Ohio state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- Number of college students significantly above state average.
Ada on our top lists:
- #21 on the list of "Top 100 cities with highest percentage of college students (pop. 5,000+)"
- #42 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Educational services (population 5,000+)"
- #68 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest city-data.com crime index increase from 2011 to 2012 (population 5,000+)"
- #82 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus) (population 1,000+)"
- #83 on the list of "Top 101 cities where the highest percentage of males (15+ years) which never married (with at least 1,000 males in this group)"
Total of 6 patent applications in 2008-2019.