|Median resident age:||22.2 years|
|Ohio median age:||40.5 years|
Zip codes: 45810.
Ada village income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $94,579 (it was $69,700 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $652.
- White alone - 5,525 (92.8%)
- Black alone - 115 (1.9%)
- Asian alone - 113 (1.9%)
- Two or more races - 99 (1.7%)
- Hispanic - 93 (1.6%)
- Other race alone - 4 (0.07%)
- American Indian alone - 3 (0.05%)
|Should The RTA Extend Their Tram/Subway Tracks To The East Suburbs? (115 replies)|
|Light Rail - Where and how do we get started! (274 replies)|
|What Major Events Could Have Been Undone To Make Cleveland Better? (75 replies)|
|Great Letter Showing Support for Street Car (220 replies)|
|What does Ohio think of Southwest Ohio? (Cincy, dayton....ect. (221 replies)|
|Cincinnati Streetcar Under Construction (408 replies)|
Latest news from Ada, OH collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (27.2%), Irish (16.0%), United States (7.7%), English (7.4%), Italian (4.1%), Polish (3.4%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 960 feet
Land area: 1.87 square miles.
Population density: 3,112 people per square mile(average).
For population 25 years and over in Ada:
- High school or higher: 85.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 29.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 16.4%
- Unemployed: 6.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 15.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Ada village:
- Never married: 61.5%
- Now married: 26.8%
- Separated: 0.2%
- Widowed: 3.6%
- Divorced: 7.9%
96 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Ohio and other state lists there were 6 registered sex offenders living in Ada, Ohio as of March 27, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Ada to the number of sex offenders is 967 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $1,447 (1.3%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $829 (1.0%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Springfield, OH (58.2 miles , pop. 65,358).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Toledo, OH (63.3 miles , pop. 313,619).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (213.7 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Alger, OH (2.1 miles ), McGuffey, OH (2.4 miles ), Harrod, OH (2.6 miles ), Lafayette, OH (2.6 miles ), Dola, OH (2.6 miles) , Beaverdam, OH (3.0 miles ), Bluffton, OH (3.1 miles ), Dunkirk, OH (3.1 miles ).
Latitude: 40.77 N, Longitude: 83.82 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +30 (+0.5%)
Workers who live and work in this village: 1,254 (50.2%)
Area codes: 419, 567
|Crime rates in Ada by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 278.7)||77.5||51.9||77.3||46.2||66.4||108.7|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Ada detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.35|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Educational services (33%)
- Accommodation and food services (14%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Construction (8%)
- Transportation and warehousing (6%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Educational services (24%)
- Health care and social assistance (20%)
- Manufacturing (17%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Accommodation and food services (11%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Finance and insurance (3%)
- Postsecondary teachers (11%)
- Assemblers and fabricators (7%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (5%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (4%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (4%)
- Material moving workers except supervisors and laborers and material movers, hand (4%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (7%)
- Registered nurses (6%)
- Other health diagnosing and treating practitioners and technical occupations (5%)
- Counselors, social workers, and other community and social service specialists (5%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (5%)
- Cashiers (4%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (3%)
Average climate in Ada, Ohio
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Ada-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Ohio state average. It is 43% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/11/1965, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 17.1 miles away from the Ada village center killed 13 people and injured 104 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/11/1965, a category F4 tornado 29.0 miles away from the village center killed 3 people and injured 50 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Ada-area historical earthquake activity is near Ohio state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 177.5 miles away from the city center
On 7/12/1986 at 08:19:37, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 33.0 miles away from Ada center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 185.3 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 150.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 269.3 miles away from Ada center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 254.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Hardin County (7) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 2
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 2, Snows: 2, Snowstorms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Mudslide: 1, Storm: 1, Tornado: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Lee Tressel - Football player and coach, Rollo May - Psychologist.
Hospitals and medical centers in Ada:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Ada:
- RICHLAND MANOR NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; BLUFFTON, OH)
- BLUFFTON HOSPITAL Critical Access Hospitals (about 10 miles away; BLUFFTON, OH)
- MENNONITE MEMORIAL HOME (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; BLUFFTON, OH)
- LOST CREEK CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; LIMA, OH)
- ALLEN COUNTY HEALTHCARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; LIMA, OH)
- ARLINGTON GOOD SAMARITAN CENTE (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; ARLINGTON, OH)
- LOU IN CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; KENTON, OH)
Airports located in Ada:
- Ada Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 50, Local Ops: 500, Military Ops: 5)
College/University in Ada:
Other colleges/universities with over 2000 students near Ada:
- James A Rhodes State College (about 11 miles; Lima, OH; Full-time enrollment: 2,689)
- University of Northwestern Ohio (about 18 miles; Lima, OH; FT enrollment: 4,231)
- The University of Findlay (about 22 miles; Findlay, OH; FT enrollment: 3,649)
- Tiffin University (about 42 miles; Tiffin, OH; FT enrollment: 4,927)
- Bowling Green State University-Main Campus (about 44 miles; Bowling Green, OH; FT enrollment: 16,357)
- Edison State Community College (about 47 miles; Piqua, OH; FT enrollment: 2,049)
- Terra State Community College (about 54 miles; Fremont, OH; FT enrollment: 2,119)
Public high school in Ada:
- Ada High School (Students: 413; Location: 435 Grand Ave; Grades: 7-12)
Public elementary/middle school in Ada:
- Ada Elementary School (Students: 506; Location: 435 Grand Ave; Grades: K-6)
Notable locations in Ada: Ada Water Treatment Plant (A), Ada - Liberty Joint Ambulance District (B), Ada - Liberty Township Fire Department (C), Wilson Art Building (D), Wesley Center (E), Tilton Hall of Law (F), Taft Memorial Hall (G), Stambaugh Hall (H), Samuel L Meyer Hall of Science (I), Robertson-Evans Pharmacy Building (J), Roberts Hall (K), Robert W Biggs Engineering Building (L), Park Hall (M), McIntosh Center (N), Maglott Hall (O), Lima Hall (P), Lehr-Kennedy House (Q), King-Horn Center (R), J Otis Young Philosophy and Religion Building (S), Huber Memorial Hall (T). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Ada include: Saint Marks Lutheran Church (A), Our Lady of Lourdes Roman Catholic Church (B), Grace Gospel Church (C), First Presbyterian Church (D), First Methodist Church (E), First Church of Christ (F), First Baptist Church (G). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Neiheiser Lake (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 76.5. This is about average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 1.09. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 12.1 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 38.1. This is about average. Closest monitor was 12.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2010 was 19.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 12.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 10.1. This is about average. Closest monitor was 12.1 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Ada and their reported violations in the past:ADA VILLAGE (Population served: 5,952, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:SUGAR GROVE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH PWS (Population served: 50, Groundwater):
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2013 and SEP-2013, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (NOV-20-2013), St Public Notif requested (NOV-20-2013)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2013 and SEP-2013, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (NOV-20-2013), St Public Notif requested (NOV-20-2013)
- One minor monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:NORADA LANES (Population served: 35, Groundwater):
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
- 4 regular monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:REAM-MCELROY VFW POST 9381 (Population served: 33, Groundwater):
- 9 routine major monitoring violations
- 4 regular monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - Between APR-2009 and JUN-2009, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUN-02-2009), St Public Notif requested (JUN-02-2009), St Compliance achieved (FEB-09-2010)
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
- 2 regular monitoring violations
(21.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Black residents, 59.5% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander residents, 42.3% for two or more races residents)
|This village:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
1,621 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus) in 2000
Ada compared to Ohio state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- Number of college students significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher above state average.
Banks with branches in Ada (2011 data):
- U.S. Bank National Association: Ada Branch at 528 South Main Street, branch established on 1973/05/10. Info updated 2012/01/30: Bank assets: $330,470.8 mil, Deposits: $236,091.5 mil, headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, positive income, 3121 total offices, Holding Company: U.S. Bancorp
- Liberty National Bank: at 118 South Main Street, branch established on 1893/10/01. Info updated 2006/10/31: Bank assets: $203.2 mil, Deposits: $163.7 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Liberty Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (56%)
- Electricity (42%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Ada village (based on Hardin County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 40.55%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||United Methodist Church||Catholic Church||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||United Church of Christ||Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)|
|Name||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||Assemblies of God||American Baptist Churches in the USA||Southern Baptist Convention||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Hardin County:||1.26 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ohio:||1.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.31 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.13 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hardin County:||1.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ohio:||1.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hardin County:||3.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2013)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$6,671||$80,052||9||$1,760|
|Police Protection - Officers||8||$27,896||$41,844||1||$54|
|Police - Other||3||$5,690||$22,760||5||$2,515|
|Streets and Highways||3||$7,789||$31,156||2||$1,251|
|Totals for Government||22||$74,881||$40,844||17||$5,580|
4.89% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($31,055 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Allen County, OH||0.69% ($24,844 average AGI)|
|from Logan County, OH||0.57% ($36,714)|
|from Hancock County, OH||0.37% ($36,512)|
5.87% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($29,599 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Ada:
- WTVN (610 AM; 50 kW; COLUMBUS, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WOWO (1190 AM; 50 kW; FORT WAYNE, IN; Owner: PATHFINDER COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- WFDF (910 AM; 50 kW; FLINT, MI; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WJR (760 AM; 50 kW; DETROIT, MI; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WRFD (880 AM; daytime; 23 kW; COLUMBUS-WORTHINGTON, OH; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF OHIO, INC.)
- WDFN (1130 AM; 50 kW; DETROIT, MI; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WKNR (850 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCHB (1200 AM; 50 kW; TAYLOR, MI; Owner: RADIO ONE OF DETROIT, LLC)
- WWJ (950 AM; 50 kW; DETROIT, MI; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WIMA (1150 AM; 1 kW; LIMA, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WTAM (1100 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WHK (1220 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Ada:
- WONB (94.9 FM; ADA, OH; Owner: OHIO NORTHERN UNIVERSITY)
- WIMT (102.1 FM; LIMA, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WBUK (106.3 FM; OTTAWA, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WZRX-FM (107.5 FM; FORT SHAWNEE, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WKXA-FM (100.5 FM; FINDLAY, OH; Owner: BLANCHARD RIVER BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WMLX (103.3 FM; ST. MARYS, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WGLE (90.7 FM; LIMA, OH; Owner: PUBLIC B/C FOUNDATION OF NW OHIO)
- WLWD (93.9 FM; COLUMBUS GROVE, OH; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WUZZ-FM (104.9 FM; LIMA, OH; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WZOQ (92.1 FM; WAPAKONETA, OH; Owner: FOREVER OF OHIO, LLC)
- WTGN (97.7 FM; LIMA, OH; Owner: ASSOCIATED CHRISTIAN BROADCASTERS)
- WKTN (95.3 FM; KENTON, OH; Owner: RADIO GENERAL, LTD.)
- WFGF (93.1 FM; LIMA, OH; Owner: FOREVER OF OHIO, LLC)
- W205AT (88.9 FM; HAMLER, OH; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WPKO-FM (98.3 FM; BELLEFONTAINE, OH; Owner: V-TECK COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WBCJ (88.1 FM; SPENCERVILLE, OH; Owner: TAYLOR UNIVERSITY BROADCASTING, INC)
- WYSM (89.3 FM; LIMA, OH; Owner: SIDE BY SIDE, INC.)
- W286AB (105.1 FM; KENTON, OH; Owner: THE CHRISTIAN & MISSIONARY ALLIANCE)
TV broadcast stations around Ada:
- WLMO-LP (Channel 65; LIMA, OH; Owner: METRO VIDEO PRODUCTIONS, INC.)
- WBGU-TV (Channel 27; BOWLING GREEN, OH; Owner: BOWLING GREEN STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WTLW (Channel 44; LIMA, OH; Owner: AMERICAN CHRISTIAN TELEVISION SERVICES, INC.)
- WLIO (Channel 35; LIMA, OH; Owner: LIMA COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- WOHL-CA (Channel 25; LIMA, OH; Owner: TV-67, INC.)
- W61CZ (Channel 61; LIMA, OH; Owner: YONEIDE S. DINZEY)
- WLQP-LP (Channel 18; LIMA, OH; Owner: METRO VIDEO PRODUCTIONS, INC.)
- W55CH (Channel 55; HOUGHTON LAKE, MI; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W09CG (Channel 9; FINDLAY, OH; Owner: NATIONAL MINORITY T.V., INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 1
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 2
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 0
- Fatalities: 1
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 2
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 0
- Fatal accident count: 116
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 172
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 39
- Fatalities: 125
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 279
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 13
Ada fatal accident list:
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Ada)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:25 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:3
- 2862 St Rt 309 (Lat: 40.732278 Lon: -83.826056), Structure height: 11 m, Overall height: 6 m, Call Sign: WPHI750
Assigned Frequencies: 150.815 MHz
Grant Date: 05/03/2000, Expiration Date: 06/14/2005, Cancellation Date: 06/10/2002, Certifier: Bryan E Shadley
Registrant: Bryan E Shadley, 4254 Cr 90, Alger, OH 45812, Phone: (419) 634-0823
- Lat: 40.775278 Lon: -83.833750, Call Sign: WQIH876
Assigned Frequencies: 72.1800 MHz
Grant Date: 02/15/2008, Expiration Date: 02/15/2018, Certifier: Ben Thaxton
Registrant: Primex Wireless, Inc, 965 Wells St, Lake Geneva, WI 53147, Phone: (800) 537-0464
- 2540 Sr 235 (Lat: 40.786167 Lon: -83.829111), Call Sign: WQRE655
Assigned Frequencies: 151.895 MHz, 152.360 MHz, 159.630 MHz, 159.915 MHz
Grant Date: 04/26/2013, Expiration Date: 04/26/2023, Certifier: Bradley D Hays
Registrant: Tbs Electronics, Inc., 5225 Sw Topeka Blvd, Topeka, KS 66609, Phone: (785) 862-7450, Fax: (785) 862-7647, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:3
- ADA, 5486 Twp Road 30 (Lat: 40.790194 Lon: -83.774833), Type: Tower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 97.5 m, Call Sign: WPSJ364
Assigned Frequencies: 6063.80 MHz
Grant Date: 06/14/2011, Expiration Date: 05/17/2021, Certifier: Jim Kimzey
Registrant: Allied Wireless Communications (Oh), LLC, 1001 Technology Drive, Little Rock, AR 72223, Phone: (501) 448-1249, Fax: (501) 448-1580, Email:
- ADA, Lat: 40.771111 Lon: -83.823306, Call Sign: WQJH931
Assigned Frequencies: 956.343 MHz
Grant Date: 09/16/2008, Expiration Date: 09/16/2018, Certifier: Phil Epley
Registrant: Sensus, 450 N. Gallatin Avenue, Uniontown, PA 15401, Phone: (800) 638-3748, Fax: (800) 888-2403, Email:
- Ada, 5486 Twp Road 30 (Lat: 40.790167 Lon: -83.774833), Type: Tower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Call Sign: WQOV246
Assigned Frequencies: 6595.00 MHz, 6815.00 MHz
Grant Date: 02/07/2012, Expiration Date: 02/07/2022, Certifier: Sean Mirsky
Registrant: World Class Wireless, LLC, 600 W. Chicago, Suite 610, Chicago, IL 60654, Phone: (312) 772-5051, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:31 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Ada)
FAA Registered Aircraft:9 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Ada)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 23
- Hazardous Condition: 5
- Good Intent Call: 4
Incident types - Ada
|Most common first names in Ada, OH among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Ada, OH among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Ada, OH|
Ada on our top lists:
- #56 on the list of "Top 100 cities with youngest residents (pop. 5,000+)"
- #87 on the list of "Top 100 cities with highest percentage of college students"
- #33 (45810) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Bulgarian first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
Total of 5 patent applications in 2008-2015.