We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||41.0 years|
|Tennessee median age:||38.5 years|
Zip codes: 38001.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $16,208 (it was $14,146 in 2000)
Alamo town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $77,205 (it was $67,100 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $83,640; Detached houses: $88,262; Mobile homes: $6,414
Median gross rent in 2013: $597.
Races in Alamo, TN (2010)
- 1,73470.5%White alone
- 39015.8%Black alone
- 261.1%Two or more races
- 120.5%Other race alone
- 30.1%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 20.08%Asian alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- The fastest-growing industry sectors in the Northeast are Construction-related Apr 25
- The decline of the U.S. Agriculture industry visualized Apr 23
- The revenues and net sales of Samsonite Apr 21
- Crowfunding is a fast-increasing market Apr 19
- The number of jobs in Construction is falling across the U.S. Apr 17
|Wild animals commonly found in Western TN? (33 replies)|
|Nashville of the past, 90's and before (94 replies)|
|Looking for a small safe town in Tennessee to raise our kids (13 replies)|
|Moving to Dyer/Jackson,TN. Need help!!! (2 replies)|
|Nashville vs Austin? (20 replies)|
|Work Near Nashville Zoo...Where to Live? (12 replies)|
Latest news from Alamo, TN collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (20.5%), Irish (12.6%), English (11.2%), German (3.4%), Dutch (2.5%), French (1.4%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated in 1911
Elevation: 367 feet
Land area: 2.15 square miles.
Population density: 1,162 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Alamo:
- High school or higher: 73.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 7.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.4%
- Unemployed: 4.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 18.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Alamo town:
- Never married: 23.0%
- Now married: 49.0%
- Separated: 5.9%
- Widowed: 9.0%
- Divorced: 13.1%
74 residents are foreign born (2.9% Latin America).
According to our research of Tennessee and other state lists there were 22 registered sex offenders living in Alamo, Tennessee as of April 26, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Alamo to the number of sex offenders is 112 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $732 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $547 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Jackson, TN (19.6 miles , pop. 59,643).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Memphis, TN (66.7 miles , pop. 650,100).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (426.0 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Bells, TN (2.2 miles ), Maury City, TN (2.5 miles ), Gadsden, TN (2.7 miles ), Holly Grove-Belle Eagle, TN (2.7 miles ), Brazil-Gibson Wells, TN (3.2 miles ), Friendship, TN (3.4 miles ), Humboldt, TN (3.4 miles ), Pope, TN (3.6 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 5 buildings, average cost: $42,600
- 1998: 4 buildings, average cost: $42,600
- 1999: 3 buildings, average cost: $66,700
- 2000: 7 buildings, average cost: $84,300
- 2001: 8 buildings, average cost: $66,100
- 2002: 4 buildings, average cost: $88,500
- 2003: 1 building, cost: $125,000
- 2005: 10 buildings, average cost: $82,800
- 2006: 3 buildings, average cost: $70,700
- 2007: 3 buildings, average cost: $73,700
- 2008: 34 buildings, average cost: $98,100
- 2009: 3 buildings, average cost: $89,800
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $75,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 35.78 N, Longitude: 89.12 W
Area code: 731
|Crime rates in Alamo by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 288.2)||408.3||420.6||149.1||325.9||111.9||186.6||227.3||270.0||201.2||380.9||283.8||285.4|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Alamo detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.61|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (25%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (14%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Educational services (7%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (24%)
- Educational services (22%)
- Manufacturing (15%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Public administration (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (18%)
- Transportation occupations (16%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Material moving occupations (8%)
- Production occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (6%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (21%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (16%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (10%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Production occupations (6%)
- Healthcare support occupations (6%)
Average climate in Alamo, Tennessee
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Alamo-area historical tornado activity is above Tennessee state average. It is 103% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 2/5/2008, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 16.1 miles away from the Alamo town center injured 51 people and caused $100 million in damages.
On 3/21/1952, a category F4 tornado 17.0 miles away from the town center killed 2 people and injured 10 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Alamo-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Tennessee state average. It is 73% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 66.8 miles away from the city center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG) earthquake occurred 68.8 miles away from Alamo center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 98.4 miles away from the city center
On 4/27/1989 at 16:47:49, a magnitude 4.7 (4.6 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.3 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 39.6 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 196.6 miles away from Alamo center
On 9/29/1987 at 00:04:56, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.5 LG) earthquake occurred 76.1 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Crockett County (10) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 1
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 8, Floods: 7, Tornadoes: 7, Winds: 3, Flash Flood: 1, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers in Alamo:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Alamo:
- BELLS NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 5 miles away; BELLS, TN)
- DCI HUMBOLDT (Dialysis Facility, about 12 miles away; HUMBOLDT, TN)
- TRENTON PLACE CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; TRENTON, TN)
- HUMBOLDT DIALYSIS (Dialysis Facility, about 12 miles away; HUMBOLDT, TN)
- BAILEY PARK CLC (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; HUMBOLDT, TN)
- PARKVIEW HUMBOLDT (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; HUMBOLDT, TN)
- HUMBOLDT NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; HUMBOLDT, TN)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Alamo:
- Union University (about 17 miles; Jackson, TN; Full-time enrollment: 4,051)
- Jackson State Community College (about 22 miles; Jackson, TN; FT enrollment: 2,958)
- Dyersburg State Community College (about 24 miles; Dyersburg, TN; FT enrollment: 2,211)
- The University of Tennessee-Martin (about 41 miles; Martin, TN; FT enrollment: 7,013)
- Bethel University (about 42 miles; McKenzie, TN; FT enrollment: 5,878)
- Rhodes College (about 66 miles; Memphis, TN; FT enrollment: 2,052)
- University of Memphis (about 68 miles; Memphis, TN; FT enrollment: 17,427)
Public high school in Alamo:
- CROCKETT COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 784, Location: 2014 HIGHWAY 88, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Alamo:
Notable locations in Alamo: Alamo Volunteer Fire Department (A), Crockett County Courthouse (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Church in Alamo: Alamo First Baptist Church (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: TENN Wildlife Resource Agency (Recreation Areas; 18 East Main Street), Blue Monkey Skating Rink & Fun Center (Amusement & Theme Parks; 507 South Bells Street).
Courts: Crockett County - Juvenile Court (14 South Johnson Street), Crockett County - Circuit Court Clerk (1 South Bells Street), Crockett County - Chancery Court Clerk (1 South Bells Street), County Government - County Court Clerk (1 South Bells Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 46.4. This is significantly better than average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2002 was 1.00. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 22.0 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2006 was 2.09. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 15.2 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2006 was 1.24. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 15.2 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2008 was 31.4. This is about average. Closest monitor was 15.2 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2011 was 15.5. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 15.2 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 8.68. This is about average. Closest monitor was 19.4 miles away from the city center.
(24.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 11.1% for Black residents, 39.2% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 29.6% for other race residents, 11.4% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
119 people in nursing homes in 2000
56 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) in 2000
Banks with branches in Alamo (2011 data):
- Bank of Crockett: South Bells Branch at 380 South Bells Street, branch established on 1989/10/10; Alamo Branch at 524 South Bells Street, branch established on 1935/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $143.2 mil, Deposits: $124.8 mil, headquarters in Bells, TN, positive income, 6 total offices, Holding Company: Security Bancorp Of Tennessee, Inc.
- McKenzie Banking Company: Foundation Bank, A Division Of Mckenzie Banking Company at 1467 West Church Street, branch established on 2003/05/01; Foundation Bank, A Division Of Mckenzie Banking Company at 9 North Bells Street, branch established on 2003/03/24. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $117.6 mil, Deposits: $101.2 mil, headquarters in Mc Kenzie, TN, positive income, 9 total offices, Holding Company: Progressive Financial Services, Inc.
- BancorpSouth Bank: Alamo Branch at 533 South Bells, branch established on 1919/11/06. Info updated 2007/07/18: Bank assets: $12,990.3 mil, Deposits: $10,863.8 mil, headquarters in Tupelo, MS, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 271 total offices, Holding Company: Bancorpsouth, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Alamo town (based on Crockett County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Crockett County:||4.94 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tennessee:||1.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|Crockett County:||1.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tennessee:||0.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Crockett County:||6.35 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||0.71 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.56 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Alamo, TN Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$2,436||$29,232||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||4||$11,936||$35,808||1||$988|
|Streets and Highways||6||$19,027||$38,054||0||$0|
|Elementary and Secondary - Instruction||77||$208,586||$32,507||16||$6,930|
|Elementary and Secondary - Other Total||16||$36,484||$27,363||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||108||$290,081||$32,231||17||$7,918|
6.33% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($29,649 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Madison County, TN||1.57% ($35,241 average AGI)|
|from Gibson County, TN||0.99% ($21,640)|
|from Dyer County, TN||0.54% ($28,667)|
6.75% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,135 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Alamo:
- WCTA (810 AM; daytime; 0 kW; ALAMO, TN; Owner: BILLY H. WILLIAMS)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- WGSF (1030 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: FLINN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WDIA (1070 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WDXI (1310 AM; 5 kW; JACKSON, TN; Owner: LIBERTY RADIO II, INC.)
- WMQM (1600 AM; 50 kW; LAKELAND, TN; Owner: WMQM, INC.)
- WTJS (1390 AM; 5 kW; JACKSON, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WJCE (680 AM; 10 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: ENTERCOM MEMPHIS LICENSE, LLC)
- WCPC (940 AM; 50 kW; HOUSTON, MS; Owner: WCPC BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- KOTC (830 AM; daytime; 10 kW; KENNETT, MO; Owner: EAGLE BLUFF ENTERPRISES)
- KLCN (910 AM; 5 kW; BLYTHEVILLE, AR; Owner: SUDBURY SERVICES, INC.)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Alamo:
- WWGM (93.1 FM; ALAMO, TN; Owner: GRACE BROADCASTING SERVICES, INC.)
- WYNU (92.3 FM; MILAN, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WWYN (106.9 FM; MCKENZIE, TN; Owner: RAINBOW MEDIA, INC.)
- WTNV (104.1 FM; JACKSON, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WKNP (90.1 FM; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MID-SOUTH PUBLIC COMMUNICTNS FOUNDTN)
- WTBG (95.3 FM; BROWNSVILLE, TN; Owner: THE WIRELESS GROUP, INC.)
- WASL (100.1 FM; DYERSBURG, TN; Owner: DR PEPPER PEPSI-COLA BOTTLING CO.)
- WZDQ (102.3 FM; HUMBOLDT, TN; Owner: THOMAS RADIO, LLC)
- WMXX-FM (103.1 FM; JACKSON, TN; Owner: GERALD W. HUNT)
- WLSZ (105.3 FM; HUMBOLDT, TN; Owner: BOYD ENTERPRISES, INC.)
- WAPO (90.5 FM; MOUNT VERNON, IL; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WAUV (89.7 FM; RIPLEY, TN; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WNWS-FM (101.5 FM; JACKSON, TN; Owner: RADIOCORP OF JACKSON, INC.)
- W205BN (88.9 FM; DYERSBURG, TN; Owner: WAY-FM MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WIGH (88.7 FM; LEXINGTON, TN; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WKNQ (90.7 FM; DYERSBURG, TN; Owner: MID-SOUTH PUBLIC COMMS. FOUNDATION)
- WKVZ (94.9 FM; RIPLEY, TN; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- WLSQ-FM (94.3 FM; DYER, TN; Owner: F. DARRELL BOYD)
- WTNE-FM (97.7 FM; TRENTON, TN; Owner: GIBSON COUNTY BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Alamo:
- WJKT (Channel 16; JACKSON, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WBBJ-TV (Channel 7; JACKSON, TN; Owner: TENNESSEE BROADCASTING PARTNERS)
- WJTE-LP (Channel 19; JACKSON, TN; Owner: TIGER EYE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- W26CJ (Channel 26; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W22BR (Channel 22; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W52CZ (Channel 52; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W64BZ (Channel 64; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W35AH (Channel 35; JACKSON, TN; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- W25BY (Channel 25; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W38BY (Channel 38; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W54BU (Channel 54; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WDYR-CA (Channel 33; DYERSBURG, TN; Owner: TRI-STATE CHRISTIAN TV, INC.)
- WLJT (Channel 11; LEXINGTON, TN; Owner: WEST TENNESSEE PUBLIC TV COUNCIL, INC)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
Alamo fatal accident list:
Sep 8, 2004 11:40 PM, Sr-221, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
Sep 2, 1995 11:15 AM, Sr88, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Pedestrians: 1, Fatalities: 1
May 21, 1989 06:34 PM, W Koonce, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
Jan 30, 1987 05:25 PM, M000000151, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Apr 6, 1984 10:05 PM, S088010153, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 1Number of bridges
- 1m3ftTotal length
- $65,000Total costs
- 310Total average daily traffic
- 12Total average daily truck traffic
- 496Total future (year 2035) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Alamo)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:45 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:7
- 140 S Mill St (Lat: 35.780639 Lon: -89.125056), Call Sign: KXI967
Assigned Frequencies: 155.205 MHzGrant Date: 08/15/1995, Expiration Date: 08/20/2000, Cancellation Date: 10/29/2000Registrant: State Of Tennessee, 287 Plus Park Blvd, Nashville, TN 37247-0701, Phone: (901) 696-2104
- Cobrun Road 6 Mi Sse (Lat: 35.562861 Lon: -89.135056), Type: Tower, Structure height: 104 m, Overall height: 107 m, Call Sign: WPMH849
Assigned Frequencies: 75.5800 MHzGrant Date: 06/12/2013, Expiration Date: 07/31/2023, Certifier: Sanford L GreenRegistrant: Critical Alert Systems, 1011 East 2nd St, Tyler, TX 75701, Phone: (501) 492-3752, Fax: (903) 595-8844, Email:
- 1 Mi Se Of Alamo Ciprus Church Rd (Lat: 35.760639 Lon: -89.097556), Call Sign: KNGG540, Licensee ID: L00090433
Assigned Frequencies: 151.520 MHzGrant Date: 05/22/2003, Expiration Date: 04/26/2013, Cancellation Date: 06/29/2013Registrant: Dwayne Dove, 891 Warren Rd, Bells, TN 38006, Phone: (901) 696-2980
- 608 E. Church Street (Lat: 35.789528 Lon: -89.103944), Type: Tower, Structure height: 250 m, Call Sign: WQNN718
Assigned Frequencies: 153.485 MHzGrant Date: 04/01/2011, Expiration Date: 09/28/2011, Cancellation Date: 12/03/2011, Certifier: Don R WattRegistrant: United Foods, Inc., Ten Pictsweet Drive, Bells, TN 38006-0119, Phone: (731) 663-7600, Fax: (731) 663-2038, Email:
- 5439 Hwy 152 (Lat: 35.832333 Lon: -89.085694), Call Sign: WQPN869
Assigned Frequencies: 159.802 MHzGrant Date: 07/10/2012, Expiration Date: 07/10/2022, Certifier: Stoney HargettRegistrant: Tbs Electronics, Inc., 5225 Sw Topeka Blvd, Topeka, KS 66609, Phone: (785) 862-7450, Fax: (785) 862-7647, Email:
- 2734 Lyons Rd (Lat: 35.822778 Lon: -89.145556), Call Sign: WQSB923
Assigned Frequencies: 152.435 MHz, 152.465 MHzGrant Date: 08/28/2013, Expiration Date: 08/28/2023, Certifier: Dewayne PorterRegistrant: B&e Electronics Inc., 3890 N Highland Ave., Jackson, TN 38305, Phone: (731) 668-0325, Fax: (731) 668-3178, Email:
- 4831 Hwy 188 (Lat: 35.727222 Lon: -89.185833), Call Sign: WQSK815
Assigned Frequencies: 160.035 MHzGrant Date: 10/22/2013, Expiration Date: 10/22/2023, Certifier: Rosendo PalomoRegistrant: B&e Electronics Inc., 3890 N Highland Ave., Jackson, TN 38305, Phone: (731) 668-0325, Fax: (731) 668-3178, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:19 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Alamo)
FAA Registered Aircraft:8 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Alamo)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Alamo and their reported violations in the past:COUNTY WIDE U. D. (Population served: 8,328, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:ALAMO WATER DEPT (Population served: 2,986, Groundwater):
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2010 and SEP-2010, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (AUG-31-2010), St Violation/Reminder Notice (AUG-31-2010), St Compliance achieved (DEC-31-2010)
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2014 and MAR-2014, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAR-03-2014), St Public Notif requested (MAR-03-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2012 and MAR-2012, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAR-02-2012), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAR-02-2012), St Compliance achieved (JUN-30-2012)
- 2 minor monitoring violations
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 4
|Most common first names in Alamo, TN among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Alamo, TN among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (50%)
- Electricity (45%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Wood (2%)
- No fuel used (1%)
|Businesses in Alamo, TN|
|Dairy Queen||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
Alamo compared to Tennessee state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2017.