|Median resident age:||41.7 years|
|Kentucky median age:||41.0 years|
Zip codes: 42602.
Albany city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $67,648 (it was $38,100 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $402.
- White alone - 1,861 (91.5%)
- Hispanic - 127 (6.2%)
- Two or more races - 29 (1.4%)
- Black alone - 5 (0.2%)
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 5 (0.2%)
- American Indian alone - 3 (0.1%)
- Asian alone - 3 (0.1%)
|New living options for New Albany (8 replies)|
|Louisville or New Albany (10 replies)|
|Anyone live in New Albany/Jeffersonville and commute to Louisville? (6 replies)|
|New Albany? (6 replies)|
|New Albany - construction (1 reply)|
|Opinions on Bardstown? (54 replies)|
Latest news from Albany, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: English (39.6%), United States (21.7%), Irish (7.3%), German (5.8%), Italian (1.4%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 01/27/1838
Elevation: 962 feet
Land area: 3.40 square miles.
Population density: 591 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Albany:
- High school or higher: 65.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 9.4%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.9%
- Unemployed: 6.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 16.2 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Albany city:
- Never married: 22.8%
- Now married: 34.5%
- Separated: 1.6%
- Widowed: 14.4%
- Divorced: 26.7%
38 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 15 registered sex offenders living in Albany, Kentucky as of February 27, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Albany to the number of sex offenders is 135 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $449 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $367 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Knoxville, TN (83.1 miles , pop. 173,890).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Nashville-Davidson, TN (97.9 miles , pop. 545,524).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (381.2 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Cumberland City, KY (2.6 miles ), Byrdstown, TN (2.9 miles ), Static, TN (2.9 miles ), Zula-Powersburg, KY (3.1 miles ), Burkesville, KY (3.8 miles ), Bryan, KY (4.1 miles ), Manson-Wolf River, TN (4.2 miles ), Allons, TN (4.3 miles ).
Latitude: 36.69 N, Longitude: 85.14 W
Area code: 606
|Crime rates in Albany by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 297.4)||67.9||55.2||14.4||47.0||69.2||15.7||36.6|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Albany detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.46|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (31%)
- Construction (10%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (10%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (9%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (21%)
- Manufacturing (17%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Transportation and warehousing (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (12%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (8%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (6%)
- Food processing workers (6%)
- Other transportation workers (4%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (4%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (4%)
- Textile, apparel, and furnishings workers (13%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (9%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (9%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (9%)
- Registered nurses (6%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (6%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (5%)
Average climate in Albany, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Albany-area historical tornado activity is near Kentucky state average. It is 32% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 12.4 miles away from the Albany city center killed 5 people and injured 6 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 tornado 13.4 miles away from the city center killed 10 people and injured 113 people and caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Albany-area historical earthquake activity is near Kentucky state average. It is 77% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 123.4 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 193.7 miles away from Albany center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 90.1 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 170.7 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 154.6 miles away from Albany center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 210.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Clinton County (8) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 6
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 3, Floods: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Freeze: 1, Hurricane: 1, Mudslide: 1, Snow: 1, Snowfall: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Jeff Hoover - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers in Albany:
- CLINTON COUNTY HOSPITAL, INC (Proprietary, provides emergency services, 723 BURKESVILLE ROAD)
- CLINTON COUNTY CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER (404 NORTH WASHINGTON STREET)
Other hospitals and medical centers near Albany:
- PICKETT CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; BYRDSTOWN, TN)
- PICKETT COUNTY NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; BYRDSTOWN, TN)
- CUMBERLAND VALLEY MANOR (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; BURKESVILLE, KY)
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY HOSPITAL Critical Access Hospitals (about 15 miles away; BURKESVILLE, KY)
Airports and heliports located in Albany:
- Dale Hollow Regional (Petro Field) Airport (Runways: 1, Air Taxi Ops: 120, Itinerant Ops: 2,500, Local Ops: 1,270, Military Ops: 10)
- Clinton County Hospital Heliport
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Albany:
- Lindsey Wilson College (about 30 miles; Columbia, KY; Full-time enrollment: 2,552)
- Somerset Community College (about 39 miles; Somerset, KY; FT enrollment: 4,698)
- Tennessee Technological University (about 42 miles; Cookeville, TN; FT enrollment: 9,761)
- Campbellsville University (about 47 miles; Campbellsville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,948)
- University of the Cumberlands (about 55 miles; Williamsburg, KY; FT enrollment: 3,585)
- Roane State Community College (about 64 miles; Harriman, TN; FT enrollment: 4,302)
- Pellissippi State Community College (about 75 miles; Knoxville, TN; FT enrollment: 7,271)
Public high school in Albany:
- Clinton County High School (Students: 484; Location: Rt 4 Box 35; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Albany:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- The Clinton County Public Library has a new address. It is 302 King Drive in Albany, Ky. 42602
Notable locations in Albany: Clinton County Fairgrounds (A), Albany Fire Department (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Memorial Hill Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Foothills Bingo Center (Amusement & Theme Parks; 801 Tennessee Road).
Hotels: Conner Motel (118 Burkesville Road), Royal Inn (118 Burkesville Road), Branham Motel (1013 North Crossing Street), Best Western (Highway 127 North), Spring Creek Airpark (1108 Spring Creek Est), Best Western Albany Garden Inn (Soma Lane), Grider Hill Dock & Indian Creek Lodge (Highway 734).
Courts: Juvenile Justice (801 Tennessee Road), Clinton County - County Court Clerk (Washington), Clinton County - Circuit Court Clerk (Court House Square).
Drinking water stations with addresses in Albany and their reported violations in the past:ALBANY WATER WORKS (Population served: 14,702, Surface water):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Average - Between JAN-2009 and MAR-2009, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-12-2009), St Formal NOV issued (MAY-12-2009), St Public Notif received (JUN-17-2009), St Compliance achieved (OCT-20-2009)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2011 and MAR-2011, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-05-2011), St Compliance achieved (SEP-01-2011), St Public Notif received (MAY-04-2012)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2011 and MAR-2011, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-05-2011), St Compliance achieved (SEP-01-2011), St Public Notif received (MAY-04-2012)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2010 and MAR-2010, Contaminant: CARBON, TOTAL. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (APR-11-2010), St Formal NOV issued (APR-11-2010), St Compliance achieved (JUN-30-2010), St Public Notif received (MAY-13-2011)
- Treatment Technique Precursor Removal - Between OCT-2006 and DEC-2006, Contaminant: CARBON, TOTAL. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-14-2007), St Formal NOV issued (FEB-14-2007), St Public Notif received (MAR-28-2007), St Compliance achieved (JUN-28-2007)
- Treatment Technique Precursor Removal - Between JUL-2006 and SEP-2006, Contaminant: CARBON, TOTAL. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-28-2006), St Formal NOV issued (NOV-28-2006), St Public Notif received (2 times from DEC-22-2006 to JAN-11-2007), St Compliance achieved (AUG-16-2007)
- One minor monitoring violation
- 3 regular monitoring violations
(36.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Black residents, 1.2% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 0.0% for other race residents, 37.5% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.1 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Albany in 2010:
- 48 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 28 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 2 people in emergency and transitional shelters (with sleeping facilities) for people experiencing homelessness
11 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) in 2000
Albany compared to Kentucky state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Albany (2011 data):
- First & Farmers National Bank, Inc.: Albany Branch at 101 Plaza Drive, branch established on 1997/01/23; 200 South Washington Street Branch at 200 South Washington Street, branch established on 1898/06/01. Info updated 2010/06/01: Bank assets: $471.0 mil, Deposits: $396.6 mil, headquarters in Somerset, KY, positive income, 12 total offices, Holding Company: Albany Bancorp, Inc.
- Peoples Bank and Trust Company of Clinton County: Peoples Bank And Trust Company Of Cl at 403 North Cross Street, branch established on 2006/03/20. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $31.7 mil, Deposits: $28.6 mil, local headquarters, negative income in the last year, 1 total offices, Holding Company: Employee Stock Ownership Trust Of People's Bank And Trust Company Of Pickett County
- The Monticello Banking Company: Clinton County Branch at 310 North Cross Street, branch established on 1973/04/02. Info updated 2010/11/02: Bank assets: $591.7 mil, Deposits: $535.7 mil, headquarters in Monticello, KY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 12 total offices, Holding Company: Monticello Bankshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (79%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (11%)
- Utility gas (7%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (2%)
- Wood (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Albany city (based on Clinton County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 56.84%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||Church of the Nazarene||National Association of Free Will Baptists||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Clinton County:||2.10 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|Clinton County:||9.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||20||$1,290|
|Police Protection - Officers||5||$10,110||$24,264||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||2||$4,776||$28,656||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||2||$4,536||$27,216||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||16||$37,208||$27,906||20||$1,290|
Albany government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $1,586,000 ($789.45)
Police Protection: $456,000 ($226.98)
Sewerage: $309,000 ($153.81)
Central Staff Services: $140,000 ($69.69)
Regular Highways: $130,000 ($64.71)
Fire Protection: $30,000 ($14.93)
Financial Administration: $19,000 ($9.46)
General - Other: $18,000 ($8.96)
- General - Interest on Debt: $116,000 ($57.74)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $258,000 ($128.42)
Fire Protection: $24,000 ($11.95)
Central Staff: $13,000 ($6.47)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $774,000 ($385.27)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $256,000 ($127.43)
Albany government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $241,000 ($119.96)
All Other: $38,000 ($18.91)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $96,000 ($47.78)
- Miscellaneous - Rents: $24,000 ($11.95)
Interest Earnings: $16,000 ($7.96)
Special Assessments: $12,000 ($5.97)
General Revenue, NEC: $8,000 ($3.98)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $1,663,000 ($827.78)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $37,000 ($18.42)
Highways: $34,000 ($16.92)
- Tax - NEC: $457,000 ($227.48)
Property: $120,000 ($59.73)
Public Utilities: $106,000 ($52.76)
Albany government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $3,850,000 ($1916.38)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $1,929,000 ($960.18)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $3,728,000 ($1855.65)
Other, NEC: $1,881,000 ($936.29)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $122,000 ($60.73)
Other, NEC: $48,000 ($23.89)
Albany government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $20,000 ($9.96)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $448,000 ($223.00)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $2,000 ($1.00)
3.86% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($27,295 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
4.65% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($30,858 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Albany:
- WANY (1390 AM; daytime; 1 kW; ALBANY, KY; Owner: PAMELA ALLRED DBA ALBANY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WSBI (1210 AM; daytime; 0 kW; STATIC, TN; Owner: DONNIE S. COX)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WLAC (1510 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
- WFLI (1070 AM; 50 kW; LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN, TN; Owner: WFLI, INC.)
- WFLW (1360 AM; 1 kW; MONTICELLO, KY; Owner: STEPHEN W. STAPLES, JR.)
- WECO (940 AM; 5 kW; WARTBURG, TN; Owner: MORGAN COUNTY B/CASTING CO.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Albany:
- WANY-FM (106.3 FM; ALBANY, KY; Owner: PAMELA ALLRED DBA ALBANY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WMKZ (93.1 FM; MONTICELLO, KY; Owner: MONTICELLO-WAYNE COUNTY MEDIA, INC.)
- WKYM (101.7 FM; MONTICELLO, KY; Owner: STEPHEN W. STAPLES JR.)
- WLQK (95.9 FM; LIVINGSTON, TN; Owner: JWC BROADCASTING)
- WGSQ (94.7 FM; COOKEVILLE, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WKYR-FM (107.9 FM; BURKESVILLE, KY; Owner: RAY MULLINIX)
- WDVX (89.9 FM; CLINTON, TN; Owner: CUMBERLAND COMMUNITIES COMMUNI CORP.)
- WDEB-FM (103.9 FM; JAMESTOWN, TN; Owner: BAZ BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WLIV-FM (104.7 FM; MONTEREY, TN; Owner: WKXN INC)
- WKWY (102.7 FM; TOMPKINSVILLE, KY; Owner: J.K. WHITTIMORE)
- WBXE (93.7 FM; BAXTER, TN; Owner: JWC BROADCASTING)
- WDCL-FM (89.7 FM; SOMERSET, KY; Owner: WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- WCLC-FM (105.1 FM; JAMESTOWN, TN; Owner: BIBLE BELIEVERS NETWORK, INC.)
- WJRS (104.9 FM; JAMESTOWN, KY; Owner: LAKE CUMBERLAND BROADCASTERS)
- WHVE (92.7 FM; RUSSELL SPRINGS, KY; Owner: SHORELINE COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
TV broadcast stations around Albany:
- WKSO-TV (Channel 29; SOMERSET, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WCTE (Channel 22; COOKEVILLE, TN; Owner: UPPER CUMBERLAND BROADCAST COUNCIL)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 7
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 8
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 1
- Fatalities: 7
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 12
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 0
- Fatal accident count: 87
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 135
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 26
- Fatalities: 95
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 228
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 9
Albany fatal accident list:
Mar 15, 2002 10:25 AM, Wood Street, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Feb 2, 2000 02:45 AM, Sr-1590, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Apr 28, 1990 00:05 AM, 127, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 4, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
Jul 30, 1985 06:55 AM, 127, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Dec 17, 1984 06:10 PM, 127, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Apr 6, 1976 03:30 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:7 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Albany)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:31 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Albany, KY)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:1
- Grider Hill KY, 2888 Grider Hill Road (Lat: 36.811389 Lon: -85.129722), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 85.3 m, Overall height: 91.1 m, Call Sign: WQRD469
Assigned Frequencies: 6315.84 MHz
Grant Date: 04/22/2013, Expiration Date: 04/22/2023, Certifier: Ronald R Smith
Registrant: Lukas, Nace, Gutierrez & Sachs, LLP, 8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1200, Mclean, VA 22102, Phone: (703) 584-8665, Fax: (703) 584-8696, Email:
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1
- Appx 2.7 Km Nne Of (Lat: 36.719500 Lon: -85.129944), Overall height: 59.4 m, Call Sign: KNLS837
Assigned Frequencies: 931.762 MHz
Grant Date: 05/14/1997, Expiration Date: 05/14/2007, Cancellation Date: 01/11/2005
Registrant: Lukas, Nace, Gutierrez & Sachs, Chartered, 1650 Tysons Boulevard, Suite 1500, Mclean, VA 22102, Phone: (703) 584-8665, Fax: (703) 584-8695, Email:
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:1
- State Rt 5 (Lat: 38.496083 Lon: -82.673194), Type: Bant, Structure height: 5 m, Overall height: 6 m, Call Sign: WPYT766
Assigned Frequencies: 129.100 MHz
Grant Date: 09/23/2008, Expiration Date: 10/24/2018, Cancellation Date: 12/15/2009, Certifier: Kris E Hutchison
Registrant: Aviation Spectrum Resources Inc, 2551 Riva Road, Annapolis, MD 21401, Phone: (410) 266-2132, Fax: (410) 266-2047, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:19 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Albany)
FAA Registered Aircraft:9 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Albany)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 4
- Good Intent Call: 1
|Most common first names in Albany, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Albany, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Albany, KY|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Pizza Hut||1|
Albany on our top lists:
- #42 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Construction, extraction, maintenance, and repair occupations:"
- #58 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Food"
- #72 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Apparel"
- #94 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Other sales and related workers including supervisors"
- #6 (42602) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of taxpayers using paid preparers for 2004 taxes (pop 5,000+)"
- #23 (42602) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of United States or American first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
- #64 (42602) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Alsatian first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"