We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||27.4 years|
|Georgia median age:||35.9 years|
Zip codes: 30510.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $12,972 (it was $11,434 in 2000)
Alto town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $83,201 (it was $68,100 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $541.
Races in Alto, GA (2010)
- 57148.7%White alone
- 413.5%Asian alone
- 242.0%Two or more races
- 211.8%Black alone
- 40.3%American Indian alone
|MARTA Expansion into Clayton = Long awaited Commuter Rail? (396 replies)|
|Southern couple (soon to be parents) relocating back down south (77 replies)|
|Break-ins in Atlanta? A trend (57 replies)|
|Atlanta Streetcar (Downtown Loop) progress (1234 replies)|
|Johns Creek Homes and Real Estate (308 replies)|
|ATL has only 21st worst traffic in USA...LA first, Austin 4th (74 replies)|
Latest news from Alto, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: English (5.9%), United States (4.7%), German (4.5%), Irish (3.9%), French (1.6%), Scotch-Irish (1.3%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 1394 feet
Land area: 0.83 square miles.
Population density: 1,411 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Alto:
- High school or higher: 48.4%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 3.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.4%
- Unemployed: 3.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Alto town:
- Never married: 31.8%
- Now married: 55.4%
- Separated: 0.8%
- Widowed: 3.6%
- Divorced: 8.4%
447 residents are foreign born (29.3% Latin America, 3.8% Asia).
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 15 registered sex offenders living in Alto, Georgia as of August 31, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Alto to the number of sex offenders is 77 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $673 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $911 (1.1%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Athens-Clarke County, GA (37.0 miles , pop. 100,266).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (68.2 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (556.6 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Raoul, GA (1.4 miles ), Baldwin, GA (1.4 miles ), Cornelia, GA (2.0 miles ), Mount Airy, GA (2.3 miles ), Demorest, GA (2.6 miles ), Lula, GA (2.7 miles ), Mossy Creek, GA (2.9 miles ), Homer, GA (3.2 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2008: 3 buildings, average cost: $85,000
Latitude: 34.47 N, Longitude: 83.57 W
|Crime rates in Alto by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 261.6)||121.7||115.4||107.0||51.8||150.9|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Alto detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.69|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (39%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Construction (12%)
- Other services, except public administration (9%)
- Wholesale trade (7%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Educational services (3%)
- Manufacturing (35%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Health care and social assistance (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (11%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Wholesale trade (6%)
- Production occupations (30%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (14%)
- Management occupations (9%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (6%)
- Material moving occupations (6%)
- Production occupations (24%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (12%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (10%)
- Material moving occupations (9%)
- Healthcare support occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (5%)
Average climate in Alto, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Alto-area historical tornado activity is near Georgia state average. It is 29% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 31.4 miles away from the Alto town center killed 6 people and injured 30 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 3/20/1998, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 8.4 miles away from the town center killed 12 people and injured 171 people and caused $20 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Alto-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Georgia state average. It is 82% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 74.5 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 117.2 miles away from Alto center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 94.7 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 259.4 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 223.6 miles away from Alto center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB) earthquake occurred 225.1 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Banks County (6) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 3
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Drought: 1, Flood: 1, Snowfall: 1, Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Alto:
- OAKS AT SCENIC VIEW, THE (Nursing Home, about 4 miles away; BALDWIN, GA)
- GATEWAY HEALTH AND REHAB (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; CLEVELAND, GA)
- WAUKA MOUNTAIN NURSING CENTER (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; GAINESVILLE, GA)
- FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE TOCCOA (Dialysis Facility, about 16 miles away; TOCCOA, GA)
- HERITAGE HEALTHCARE OF TOCCOA (Nursing Home, about 16 miles away; TOCCOA, GA)
- BELL MINOR HOME, THE (Nursing Home, about 16 miles away; GAINESVILLE, GA)
Amtrak stations near Alto:
- 16 miles: TOCCOA (47 N. ALEXANDER ST.) . Services: enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, free short-term parking, free long-term parking, call for taxi service.
- 20 miles: GAINESVILLE (104 SE 1ST AVE.) . Services: enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, vending machines, free short-term parking, free long-term parking, call for car rental service, call for taxi service.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Alto:
- Piedmont College (about 8 miles; Demorest, GA; Full-time enrollment: 2,251)
- Brenau University (about 19 miles; Gainesville, GA; FT enrollment: 2,341)
- Lanier Technical College (about 24 miles; Oakwood, GA; FT enrollment: 2,435)
- University of North Georgia (about 24 miles; Dahlonega, GA; FT enrollment: 12,445)
- Athens Technical College (about 36 miles; Athens, GA; FT enrollment: 3,204)
- University of Georgia (about 38 miles; Athens, GA; FT enrollment: 32,679)
- Georgia Gwinnett College (about 42 miles; Lawrenceville, GA; FT enrollment: 7,993)
Churches in Alto include: Crossroads Baptist Church (A), Alto Baptist Church (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Crossroads Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 45.1. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.29. This is about average. Closest monitor was 17.8 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2008 was 0.00285. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 17.8 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Alto and their reported violations in the past:ALTO (Population served: 2,500, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JUN-2014, Contaminant: Coliform
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JUL-2007, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUL-20-2007), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUL-20-2007), St Public Notif received (AUG-13-2007)
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In SEP-2005, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (OCT-21-2005), St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-21-2005), St Public Notif received (DEC-05-2005), St AO (w/penalty) issued (JUL-13-2006)
- One routine major monitoring violation
- One minor monitoring violation
(29.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 69.7% for Black residents, 57.9% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 22.9% for other race residents, 68.2% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||3.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.6% of all households
- Gay men: 0.6% of all households
Alto compared to Georgia state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in above state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (70%)
- Utility gas (21%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (6%)
- Wood (3%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Alto town (based on Banks County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|This county:||0.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|Banks County:||5.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||10.90 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$4,367||$52,404||9||$975|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||2||$533|
|Police Protection - Officers||2||$6,418||$38,508||2||$2,019|
|Police - Other||1||$2,126||$25,512||2||$1,506|
|Streets and Highways||0||$0||1||$815|
|Other and Unallocable||0||$0||1||$200|
|Totals for Government||7||$21,654||$37,121||18||$6,148|
Alto government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $13,000 ($11.16)
General Public Buildings: $12,000 ($10.30)
Sewerage: $9,000 ($7.73)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $114,000 ($97.85)
Sewerage: $76,000 ($65.24)
Central Staff Services: $62,000 ($53.22)
Regular Highways: $25,000 ($21.46)
Solid Waste Management: $23,000 ($19.74)
Financial Administration: $10,000 ($8.58)
General - Other: $5,000 ($4.29)
Judicial and Legal Services: $4,000 ($3.43)
General Public Buildings: $4,000 ($3.43)
Parks & Recreation: $2,000 ($1.72)
Health Services - Other: $1,000 ($0.86)
- Intergovernmental to Local NEC - Solid Waste Management: $12,000 ($10.30)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $98,000 ($84.12)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $22,000 ($18.88)
Alto government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $99,000 ($84.98)
Solid Waste Management: $21,000 ($18.03)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $54,000 ($46.35)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $27,000 ($23.18)
Rents: $4,000 ($3.43)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $148,000 ($127.04)
- Tax - Property: $36,000 ($30.90)
Other Selective Sales: $32,000 ($27.47)
Public Utilities: $22,000 ($18.88)
NEC: $5,000 ($4.29)
Alto government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $447,000 ($383.69)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Water Utilities: $42,000 ($36.05)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $489,000 ($419.74)
Alto government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $629,000 ($539.91)
8.26% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($28,849 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Habersham County, GA||1.61% ($24,753 average AGI)|
|from Jackson County, GA||1.59% ($27,477)|
|from Hall County, GA||1.16% ($38,781)|
9.58% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($27,706 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Alto:
- WDUN (550 AM; 10 kW; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: JWJ PROPERTIRS, INC.)
- WCON (1450 AM; 1 kW; CORNELIA, GA; Owner: HABERSHAM BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WLBA (1130 AM; daytime; 10 kW; GAINESVILLE, GA)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WLFJ (660 AM; daytime; 50 kW; GREENVILLE, SC; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WLET (1420 AM; 5 kW; TOCCOA, GA; Owner: TOCCOA FALLS COLLEGE)
- WDGR (1210 AM; daytime; 10 kW; DAHLONEGA, GA; Owner: SMALL TOWN RADIO OF GEORGIA, INC.)
- WJJC (1270 AM; 5 kW; COMMERCE, GA; Owner: BANKS-JACKSON BROADCASTING)
- WGUN (1010 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WGUN, INC.)
- WFTD (1080 AM; daytime; 50 kW; MARIETTA, GA; Owner: PRIETO ENTERPRISES, INC.)
- WCSZ (1070 AM; 50 kW; SANS SOUCI, SC; Owner: WHYZ RADIO, L.P.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Alto:
- WNGC (106.1 FM; TOCCOA, GA; Owner: SOUTHERN BROADCASTING OF PENSACOLA, INC)
- WCON-FM (99.3 FM; CORNELIA, GA; Owner: HABERSHAM BROADCASTING CO.)
- WPPR (88.3 FM; DEMOREST, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WAZX-FM (101.9 FM; CLEVELAND, GA; Owner: WAZX-FM, INC)
- WMJE (102.9 FM; CLARKESVILLE, GA; Owner: JWJ PROPERTIES, INC.)
- WFOX (97.1 FM; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WBTS (95.5 FM; ATHENS, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WYAY (106.7 FM; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WRAF (90.9 FM; TOCCOA FALLS, GA; Owner: TOCCOA FALLS COLLEGE)
- WHEL (105.1 FM; HELEN, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WRBN (104.1 FM; CLAYTON, GA; Owner: SUTTON RADIOCASTING CORPORATION)
- WFQS (91.3 FM; FRANKLIN, NC; Owner: WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA PUBLIC RADIO)
- WBCX (89.1 FM; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: BRENAU COLLEGE)
- WFSH-FM (104.7 FM; ATHENS, GA; Owner: SOUTH TEXAS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WTFH (89.9 FM; HELEN, GA; Owner: TOCCOA FALLS COLLEGE)
- WCVP-FM (95.9 FM; ROBBINSVILLE, NC; Owner: CHEROKEE BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WHZT (98.1 FM; SENECA, SC; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WWEV-FM (91.5 FM; CUMMING, GA; Owner: CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION)
- W269AY (101.7 FM; HIGHLANDS, NC; Owner: WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA PUBLIC RADIO)
- WHLC (104.5 FM; HIGHLANDS, NC; Owner: CHARISMA RADIO CORP.)
TV broadcast stations around Alto:
- W50AB (Channel 50; HIAWASSEE, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WNEG-TV (Channel 32; TOCCOA, GA; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL BROADCASTING OF SO. CAROLINA HOLDINGS, INC.)
- W22AC (Channel 22; HARTWELL & ROYSTON, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
Alto fatal accident list:
Apr 10, 2007 07:07 AM, Co Rd 432, Lat: 34.46978, Lon: -83.57044, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 5, Fatalities: 1
Mar 13, 2001 12:05 AM, 28, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Nov 15, 1995 07:40 AM, 141, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Apr 20, 1991 08:05 PM, 141, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 2, Drunken persons involved: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 1Number of bridges
- 3m10ftTotal length
- $392,000Total costs
- 500Total average daily traffic
- 10Total future (year 2030) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Alto)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:29 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:1
- Us Hwy 23 1 Mi Sw (Lat: 34.444278 Lon: -83.611000), Call Sign: KUQ694, Licensee ID: L00011952
Assigned Frequencies: 153.740 MHz
Grant Date: 05/25/2012, Expiration Date: 08/19/2022
Registrant: State Of Georgia, 47 Trinity Ave 130-07, Atlanta, GA 30334, Phone: (404) 656-2042, Fax: (404) 657-0320, Email:
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1
- 1 Km N. Of Mud Creek (Lat: 34.484833 Lon: -83.639889), Structure height: 107 m, Call Sign: KPL368, Licensee ID: L00044091
Assigned Frequencies: 450.990 MHz
Grant Date: 08/27/1992, Expiration Date: 04/01/2020
Registrant: Jacobs Media Corporation, P. O. Box 10, Gainesville, GA 30503
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:1
- AT72XC078, Alto (Lat: 34.475833 Lon: -83.622361), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 78.9 m, Call Sign: WQQZ387
Assigned Frequencies: 11305.0 MHz, 11465.0 MHz, 11305.0 MHz, 11465.0 MHz, 11305.0 MHz, 11465.0 MHz, 11305.0 MHz, 11465.0 MHz, 11305.0 MHz, 11465.0 MHz, 11305.0 MHz, 11465.0 MHz
Grant Date: 03/29/2013, Expiration Date: 03/29/2023, Certifier: Kyle B Entz
Registrant: Sprint Nextel Corporation, 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20196, Phone: (703) 433-4000, Fax: (703) 433-4483
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:29 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Alto)
FAA Registered Aircraft:4
- Aircraft: CESSNA 177B (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 108 mph), Engine: LYCOMING O&VO-360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 107SK , Serial Number: 17702004, Year manufactured: 1973, Airworthiness Date: 10/02/1973
Registrant (Corporation): Sky High Investments LLC, 7461 Tribble Gap Rd, Alto, GA 30510
- Aircraft: GRUMMAN AMERICAN AVN. CORP. AA-1C (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING 0-235 SERIES (115 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 15LM , Serial Number: AA1C0116, Year manufactured: 1977, Airworthiness Date: 12/20/1977
Registrant (Individual): Keith Kleinert, 1529 Mud Creek Rd, Alto, GA 30510
- Aircraft: THOMASON MANNAN J THOMASON RV-8 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING IO-360-A3B6D (200 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 161RL , Serial Number: 80480, Year manufactured: 2006, Airworthiness Date: 06/26/2006
Registrant (Individual): Mannan J Thomason, 2345 Mud Creek Rd, Alto, GA 30510
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-300 SER (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5057A , Serial Number: 28057, Year manufactured: 1955, Airworthiness Date: 11/21/1955
Registrant (Partnership): Mike N Galloway, Po Box 391, Alto, GA 30510, Other Owners: Mark R Galloway
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 1
|Most common first names in Alto, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Alto, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Businesses in Alto, GA
- Chevrolet: 1
- Subway: 1
- U-Haul: 1
Alto on our top lists:
- #26 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Financial clerks except bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks"
- #47 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Textile mills and textile products"
- #52 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Farm product raw material merchant wholesalers"
- #63 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Textile mills and textile products"
- #89 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Professional and commercial equipment and supplies merchant wholesalers"
- #100 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies merchant wholesalers"
Total of 17 patent applications in 2008-2015.