Andrews, South Carolina
We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||32.2 years|
|South Carolina median age:||39.1 years|
Zip codes: 29510.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $17,054 (it was $12,105 in 2000)
Andrews town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $85,095 (it was $57,200 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $153,853; Detached houses: $126,317; Mobile homes: $213,830
Median gross rent in 2016: $683.
Races in Andrews, SC (2010)
- 1,84664.5%Black alone
- 85830.0%White alone
- 230.8%Asian alone
- 130.5%American Indian alone
- 150.5%Two or more races
- 40.1%Other race alone
|Ryan's #2190, 829 Saint Andrews Boulevard, Charleston, South Carolina (0 replies)|
|Safe neighborhoods in Irmo/St Andrews (9 replies)|
|New metro area retail/restaurant thread (268 replies)|
|Future Pawleys area vacation property? (12 replies)|
|Columbia needs to learn from the other SC cities. (132 replies)|
|Coming from the north, please help me decide between towns to live in (136 replies)|
Latest news from Andrews, SC collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (7.5%), Irish (6.6%), English (1.3%), Scottish (1.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1909
Elevation: 37 feet
Land area: 2.20 square miles.
Population density: 1,299 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Andrews:
- High school or higher: 79.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.3%
- Unemployed: 9.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 29.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Andrews town:
- Never married: 39.8%
- Now married: 37.1%
- Separated: 4.2%
- Widowed: 7.9%
- Divorced: 11.1%
58 residents are foreign born
According to our research of South Carolina and other state lists there were 31 registered sex offenders living in Andrews, South Carolina as of June 18, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Andrews to the number of sex offenders is 96 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $753 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $519 (0.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: North Charleston, SC (47.0 miles , pop. 79,641).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Charlotte, NC (141.4 miles , pop. 540,828).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (514.7 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Trio, SC (2.4 miles ), Nesmith, SC (3.2 miles ), Jamestown, SC (3.7 miles) , Sampit-Santee, SC (3.8 miles ), Georgetown, SC (4.1 miles ), Lane, SC (4.4 miles ), Plantersville, SC (4.4 miles ), Stuckey, SC (4.4 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $55,000
- 1998: 1 building, cost: $55,000
- 1999: 1 building, cost: $55,000
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $55,000
- 2001: 1 building, cost: $55,000
- 2002: 1 building, cost: $55,000
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $80,000
- 2006: 1 building, cost: $80,000
- 2008: 2 buildings, average cost: $85,000
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $117,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 33.45 N, Longitude: 79.56 W
Area code: 843
|Crime rates in Andrews by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 283.7)||502.0||477.2||616.2||548.9||457.3||630.1||583.7||571.1||499.2||469.9||555.7||679.1||382.6||515.2|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Andrews detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.49|
|South Carolina average:||2.41|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -58 (-1.9%).
- Manufacturing (31%)
- Retail trade (18%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (11%)
- Other services, except public administration (9%)
- Construction (6%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (6%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Retail trade (21%)
- Health care and social assistance (20%)
- Accommodation and food services (17%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Manufacturing (6%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Production occupations (28%)
- Sales and related occupations (14%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (12%)
- Material moving occupations (8%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (7%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (18%)
- Sales and related occupations (17%)
- Production occupations (13%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (11%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (8%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
Average climate in Andrews, South Carolina
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Andrews-area historical tornado activity is slightly below South Carolina state average. It is 26% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 11/7/1995, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 46.5 miles away from the Andrews town center injured one person and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 11/24/1967, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 38.7 miles away from the town center injured one person and caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Andrews-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below South Carolina state average. It is 88% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 50.8 miles away from the city center
On 8/21/1992 at 16:31:55, a magnitude 4.4 (4.1 MB, 4.1 LG, 4.4 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 42.2 miles away from Andrews center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 170.8 miles away from the city center
On 11/11/2002 at 23:39:29, a magnitude 4.4 (4.0 MB, 4.4 LG, Depth: 1.5 mi) earthquake occurred 75.5 miles away from the city center
On 4/17/1995 at 13:45:57, a magnitude 3.9 (3.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 45.4 miles away from Andrews center
On 4/13/1998 at 09:56:11, a magnitude 3.9 (3.5 MB, 3.9 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 95.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Williamsburg County (15) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 7, Winter Storms: 3, Floods: 2, Storms: 2, Tropical Storms: 2, Ice Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Chris Rock - Comedian, Dolphin D. Overton - Air Force flying ace.
Hospitals and medical centers in Andrews:
airports located in Andrews:
- Robert F Swinnie Airport (PHH) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 510, Local Ops: 450)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Andrews:
- Coastal Carolina University (about 40 miles; Conway, SC; Full-time enrollment: 8,881)
- Horry-Georgetown Technical College (about 41 miles; Conway, SC; FT enrollment: 5,772)
- Charleston Southern University (about 44 miles; Charleston, SC; FT enrollment: 3,012)
- Trident Technical College (about 46 miles; Charleston, SC; FT enrollment: 13,125)
- Citadel Military College of South Carolina (about 51 miles; Charleston, SC; FT enrollment: 3,683)
- College of Charleston (about 51 miles; Charleston, SC; FT enrollment: 10,974)
- Medical University of South Carolina (about 52 miles; Charleston, SC; FT enrollment: 2,138)
Public high school in Andrews:
- ANDREWS HIGH (Students: 624, Location: 12890 COUNTY LINE ROAD, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Andrews:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Andrews is in Georgetown County, not Williamsburg County.
added by imtm
Notable locations in Andrews: Andrews Old Town Hall Museum (A), Andrews Senior Center (B), Andrews City Fire Department Station 15 (C), Georgetown County Sheriff's Office (D), Andrews Police Department (E), Andrews Branch Library (F), Andrews Town Hall (G). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Andrews include: Piney Grove Baptist Church (A), Pine Crest Baptist Church (B), Trinity United Methodist Church (C), Andrews Pentecostal Holiness Church (D), Andrews Presbyterian Church (E), Church of Christ (F), Church of God (G), First Baptist Church of Andrews (H), Hines Chapel Holiness Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Rosemary Amusements of Andrews Inc (7470 Georgetown Highway).
Hotel: Colonial Inn Motel (506 South Morgan Avenue).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 48.9. This is significantly better than average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2007 was 30.1. This is about average. Closest monitor was 18.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 18.2. This is about average. Closest monitor was 16.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2006 was 12.4. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 16.9 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2007 was 0.00311. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 16.3 miles away from the city center.
(21.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 36.9% for Black residents, 19.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 3.1% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||2.7 people|
|South Carolina:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
Banks with branches in Andrews (2011 data):
- First Citizens Bank and Trust Company, Inc.: Andrews Branch at 12 North Morgan Avenue, branch established on 1924/01/01. Info updated 2011/08/24: Bank assets: $8,104.0 mil, Deposits: $6,880.8 mil, headquarters in Columbia, SC, positive income, 197 total offices, Holding Company: First Citizens Bancorporation, Inc.
- TD Bank, National Association: Andrews Branch at 201 South Morgan Avenue, branch established on 1937/03/01. Info updated 2010/10/04: Bank assets: $188,912.6 mil, Deposits: $153,149.8 mil, headquarters in Wilmington, DE, positive income, 1314 total offices, Holding Company: Toronto-Dominion Bank, The
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
|South Carolina average:||11.7|
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Andrews town (based on Williamsburg County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Williamsburg County:||2.26 / 10,000 pop.|
|South Carolina:||1.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|Williamsburg County:||1.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|South Carolina:||0.85 / 10,000 pop.|
|Williamsburg County:||5.94 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.38 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.39 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.75 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Andrews, SC Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$10,282||$30,846||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||9||$37,843||$50,457||0||$0|
|Police - Other||1||$2,845||$34,140||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||7||$12,837||$22,006||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||28||$88,060||$37,740||0||$0|
4.70% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($23,079 average adjusted gross income)
|South Carolina average:||6.90%|
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Florence County, SC||1.23% ($22,140 average AGI)|
|from Georgetown County, SC||0.41% ($25,089)|
|from Richland County, SC||0.30% ($20,303)|
5.33% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($25,470 average adjusted gross income)
|South Carolina average:||6.53%|
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Andrews:
- WQTK (950 AM; 10 kW; MONCKS CORNER, SC; Owner: KIRKMAN BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WIQB (1050 AM; 25 kW; CONWAY, SC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WDKD (1310 AM; 5 kW; KINGSTREE, SC; Owner: MILLER COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WCEO (840 AM; daytime; 50 kW; COLUMBIA, SC; Owner: EASTERN BROADCASTING GROUP, INC.)
- WBAJ (890 AM; daytime; 50 kW; BLYTHEWOOD, SC; Owner: FAMILY FIRST)
- WHYM (1260 AM; 5 kW; LAKE CITY, SC; Owner: GHB OF LAKE CITY, INC.)
- WQJM (1450 AM; 10 kW; MYRTLE BEACH, SC; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WGTN (1400 AM; 1 kW; GEORGETOWN, SC; Owner: R.J. STALVEY)
- WJMX (970 AM; 10 kW; FLORENCE, SC; Owner: QANTUM OF FLORENCE LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WPJS (1330 AM; 5 kW; CONWAY, SC; Owner: WPJS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WPTF (680 AM; 50 kW; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: FIRST STATE COMMUNICATIONS)
- WSCC (730 AM; 5 kW; CHARLESTON, SC; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WBT (1110 AM; 50 kW; CHARLOTTE, NC; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATNS CO. OF NORTH CAROLINA)
Strongest FM radio stations in Andrews:
- WGTN-FM (100.7 FM; ANDREWS, SC; Owner: COASTLINE COMMUNICATIONS OF CAROLINA INC.)
- WCSQ (92.5 FM; MONCKS CORNER, SC; Owner: APEX BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WSUY (96.9 FM; CHARLESTON, SC; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WAVF (96.1 FM; HANAHAN, SC; Owner: APEX BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WSCI (89.3 FM; CHARLESTON, SC; Owner: SOUTH CAROLINA EDUCATIONAL TV COMMISSION)
- WWBZ (98.9 FM; MCCLELLANVILLE, SC; Owner: 98.9, INC.)
- WYAV (104.1 FM; MYRTLE BEACH, SC; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WMYB (92.1 FM; MYRTLE BEACH, SC; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- W204BQ (88.7 FM; ANDREWS, SC; Owner: FAMILY WORSHIP CENTER CHURCH, INC.)
- WGTR (107.9 FM; BUCKSPORT, SC; Owner: QANTUM OF MYRTLE BEACH LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WLGI (90.9 FM; HEMINGWAY, SC; Owner: LOUIS G. GREGORY BAHA'I INSTITUTE)
- WDAI (98.5 FM; PAWLEYS ISLAND, SC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WWXM (97.7 FM; GARDEN CITY, SC; Owner: QANTUM OF MYRTLE BEACH LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WYEZ (94.5 FM; MURRELLS INLET, SC; Owner: FIDELITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WPDT (105.1 FM; JOHNSONVILLE, SC; Owner: GLORY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WSYN (106.5 FM; GEORGETOWN, SC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WSEA (100.3 FM; ATLANTIC BEACH, SC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WTUA (106.1 FM; ST. STEPHEN, SC; Owner: JEREMIAH RAVENELL)
- WXJY (93.7 FM; GEORGETOWN, SC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WYAK-FM (103.1 FM; SURFSIDE BEACH, SC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
TV broadcast stations around Andrews:
- WCSC-TV (Channel 5; CHARLESTON, SC; Owner: WCSC, INC.)
- WITV (Channel 7; CHARLESTON, SC; Owner: SOUTH CAROLINA EDUCATIONAL TV COMMISSION)
- WCIV (Channel 4; CHARLESTON, SC; Owner: WCIV, LLC)
- WMMP (Channel 36; CHARLESTON, SC; Owner: WMMP LICENSEE L.P.)
- WTAT-TV (Channel 24; CHARLESTON, SC; Owner: WTAT LICENSEE, LLC)
- WCBD-TV (Channel 2; CHARLESTON, SC; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- W51AT (Channel 51; GEORGETOWN, SC; Owner: DOVE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WFXB (Channel 43; MYRTLE BEACH, SC; Owner: GE MEDIA, INC.)
- W22CJ (Channel 22; GEORGETOWN, SC; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 20Number of bridges
- 61m200ftTotal length
- $1,028,000Total costs
- 67,543Total average daily traffic
- 3,683Total average daily truck traffic
- 92,651Total future (year 2033) average daily traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Andrews)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:52 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:7
- Earle Fire Tower Secondary Hwy S-45-16 1/2 Mi W Int With S-45-122 (Lat: 33.472389 Lon: -79.635889), Call Sign: KIH359, Licensee ID: L00135262
Assigned Frequencies: 159.270 MHz, 159.375 MHzGrant Date: 10/24/2001, Expiration Date: 01/10/2012, Cancellation Date: 10/25/2011Registrant: State Of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29221, Phone: (803) 737-8800
- Indian Hut Rd 5.75 Mi E (Lat: 33.446278 Lon: -79.460889), Call Sign: KIL706
Assigned Frequencies: 42.0800 MHz, 42.1000 MHz, 42.3400 MHzGrant Date: 06/03/2004, Expiration Date: 08/30/2014, Cancellation Date: 02/24/2010Registrant: South Carolina Dept. Of Public Safety, 10311 Wilson Blvd, Blythewood, SC 29016, Phone: (803) 896-8133, Fax: (803) 896-7922, Email:
- Indian Hut Rd 5.75 Mi E (Lat: 33.455167 Lon: -79.463944), Call Sign: KIT55
Assigned Frequencies: 159.210 MHzGrant Date: 11/22/2003, Expiration Date: 02/08/2014, Cancellation Date: 08/03/2007Registrant: South Carolina Dept. Of Public Safety, 10311 Wilson Blvd, Blythewood, SC 29016, Phone: (803) 896-8133, Fax: (803) 896-7922, Email:
- Lat: 33.411278 Lon: -79.583111, Call Sign: KA53294
Assigned Frequencies: 153.290 MHzGrant Date: 03/24/2015, Expiration Date: 06/21/2025, Certifier: Ronnie HessingerRegistrant: Radio Licensing Services, Milwaukie, OR 97269, Phone: (503) 659-1240, Fax: (503) 794-3759, Email:
- Walker Farms Hwy 521 9.2 Mi Se (Lat: 33.398778 Lon: -79.420611), Call Sign: KGJ964
Assigned Frequencies: 29.7300 MHzGrant Date: 06/21/2000, Expiration Date: 07/11/2005, Cancellation Date: 11/18/2002Registrant: International Paper Company, 1515 Bourne St, Georgetown, SC 29440, Phone: (214) 934-4576
- Adj To Us Hwy 521 On Se Edge (Lat: 33.442111 Lon: -79.542833), Structure height: 24 m, Call Sign: KIN353, Licensee ID: L00003804
Assigned Frequencies: 49.2800 MHz, 49.3800 MHz, 49.4200 MHzGrant Date: 12/30/2003, Expiration Date: 12/21/2013, Cancellation Date: 02/22/2014Registrant: Westvaco Development Corporation, Summerville, SC 29484, Phone: (803) 871-5000
- Hwy 41 2.4 Km Sw (Lat: 33.411278 Lon: -79.583111), Type: Tower, Structure height: 30 m, Overall height: 34 m, Call Sign: KUK772
Assigned Frequencies: 49.2800 MHz, 49.3800 MHz, 49.4200 MHzGrant Date: 05/01/1996, Expiration Date: 05/01/2001, Cancellation Date: 07/01/2001Registrant: Forest Industries Telecommunications, 871 Country Club Rd Ste A, Eugene, OR 97401-2200, Fax: (541) 485-7556
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:1
- STATION, 0.15 Mi S Of Int Of Cty Line Rd & Hwy 41 (Lat: 33.471000 Lon: -79.563667), Overall height: 100.6 m, Call Sign: WNTW441
Assigned Frequencies: 6111.36 MHz, 6136.07 MHz, 6165.72 MHzGrant Date: 10/07/2009, Expiration Date: 10/21/2019Registrant: Santee Electric Cooperative, 424 Sumter Hwy., Kingstree, SC 29556, Phone: (843) 355-6187, Fax: (843) 355-0528, Email:
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:1
- Robert E Swinnie Andrews Airport (Lat: 33.451389 Lon: -79.526389), Type: Tower, Call Sign: WRLB3358
Assigned Frequencies: 0.25500 MHzGrant Date: 10/07/2015, Expiration Date: 10/31/2025Registrant: County Of Georgetown, Robert F Swinnie Airport, 129 Airport Road, Georgetown, SC 29440, Phone: (843) 545-3638, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:16 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Andrews)
FAA Registered Aircraft:2
- Aircraft: MOONEY M20J (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 126 mph), Engine: LYCOMING I0360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 201MR , Serial Number: 24-0167, Year manufactured: 1977, Airworthiness Date: 04/21/1977
Registrant (Corporation): Swinnie Supply Co Inc, 706 Brooks Rd, Andrews, SC 29510
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-23-250 (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 150 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-540 SERIES (250 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 29AH , Serial Number: 27-398, Year manufactured: 1961, Airworthiness Date: 01/31/1961
Registrant (Individual): Jeffrey L Mckenzie, Po Box 498, Andrews, SC 29510
Drinking water stations with addresses in Andrews and their reported violations in the past:ANDREWS TOWN OF (2210003) (Population served: 3,156, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- Failure Submit IDSE/Subpart V Plan Rpt - In JUL-02-2010, Contaminant: DBP STAGE 2. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (OCT-15-2010), St AO (w/penalty) issued (NOV-01-2010), St Admin Penalty assessed (NOV-01-2010), St Show-cause Hearing (NOV-01-2010), St Compliance achieved (DEC-15-2011)
- Monitoring, Routine (IDSE) - In APR-02-2008, Contaminant: DBP STAGE 2. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (OCT-15-2010), St AO (w/penalty) issued (NOV-01-2010), St Admin Penalty assessed (NOV-01-2010), St Show-cause Hearing (NOV-01-2010), St Compliance achieved (FEB-11-2011)
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
|Most common first names in Andrews, SC among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Andrews, SC among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (82%)
- Utility gas (15%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (4%)
|Businesses in Andrews, SC|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||McDonald's||1|
Andrews compared to South Carolina state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Total of 4 patent applications in 2008-2018.