Yavapai County has a predicted average indoor radon screening level between 2 and 4 pCi/L (pico curies per liter) - Moderate Potential
Click to draw/clear place borders
Notable locations in Ashfork: Cowden Ranch (A), Double O Ranch (B), Ash Fork Substation (C), Camp Cotton (D), E L Camp (E), H-Ranch (F), New Water Line Camp (G), Pollocks Substation (H), Rok Siding (I), Chino Station (J), Arizona Highway Maintenance Yard (K), Seligman Compressor Station (L), Cruice Siding (M), Wood Spur Siding (N), Prairie Siding (O), Meath Siding (P), Yavapai Ranch (Q), Anvil Rock Ranch (R), Bear Creek Camp (S), Dennys Ranch (T). Display/hide their locations on the map
Church in Ashfork: First Southern Baptist Church (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemeteries: Nelson Cemetery (1), Ash Fork Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Lakes and reservoirs: Meadow Lake (A), Red Lake (B), Lindberg Tank (C), Limestone Tank (D), Wood Camp Tank (E), Barrata (F), Bass Pond Tank (G), Bean Dam Tank (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Bear Creek (A), Pineveta Wash (B), Meath Wash (C), Muddy Creek (D), Muddy Wash (E), Francis Creek (F), Hop Creek (G), Fork Rock Creek (H), Partridge Creek (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Drinking water stations with addresses in Ashfork and their reported violations in the past:
ASH FORK WATER SERVICE (Population served: 800, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In APR-2004, Contaminant: Coliform
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In APR-2004, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR)
- Monitoring and Reporting Stage 1 - Between JAN-2004 and MAR-2004, Contaminant: Chlorine
- One minor monitoring violation
Average household size:
Percentage of family households:
|This place: || 2.1 people|
|Arizona: || 2.6 people|
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
|This place: || 58.0%|
|Whole state: || 66.2%|
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
|This place: || 7.4%|
|Whole state: || 7.8%|
- Lesbian couples: 0.9% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
Residents with income below the poverty level in 2009:
Residents with income below 50% of the poverty level in 2009:
Detailed information about poverty and poor residents in Ashfork, AZ
Ashfork compared to Arizona state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Back to the top
Educational Attainment (%) in 2000
School Enrollment by Level of School (%)
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (47%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (30%)
- Wood (17%)
- Electricity (4%)
- Solar energy (1%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Ashfork (based on Yavapai County data)
Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 29.73%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Catholic Church||LDS (Mormon) Church||Southern Baptist Convention||Assemblies of God||United Methodist Church|
Source: Jones, Dale E., et al. 2002. Congregations and Membership in the United States 2000. Nashville, TN: Glenmary Research Center.
|Name||Conservative Baptist Association of America|| Charismatic Churches Independent||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
Number of grocery stores:
|Yavapai County:||1.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arizona:||1.36 / 10,000 pop.|Number of supercenters and club stores:
|This county:||0.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.14 / 10,000 pop.|Number of convenience stores (no gas):
|Yavapai County:||0.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arizona:||0.55 / 10,000 pop.|Number of convenience stores (with gas):
|Yavapai County:||3.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.47 / 10,000 pop.|Number of full-service restaurants:
|Here:||10.18 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.21 / 10,000 pop.|Adult diabetes rate:
|Arizona:||8.0%|Adult obesity rate:
|Arizona:||22.8%|Low-income preschool obesity rate:
11.43% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2005 ($52,072 average adjusted gross income)
0.08% of residents moved from foreign countries ($336 average AGI)
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
7.31% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2006 ($40,021 average adjusted gross income)
0.05% of residents moved to foreign countries ($192 average AGI)
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
Strongest AM radio stations in Ashfork:
- KMIA (710 AM; 50 kW; BLACK CANYON CITY, AZ; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KYET (1180 AM; 10 kW; WILLIAMS, AZ; Owner: GRAND CANYON GATEWAY BROADCASTING, LLC)
- KDWN (720 AM; 50 kW; LAS VEGAS, NV; Owner: RADIO NEVADA CORP.)
- KFNX (1100 AM; 50 kW; CAVE CREEK, AZ; Owner: NORTH AMERICAN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- KXNT (840 AM; 50 kW; NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- KPXQ (1360 AM; 50 kW; GLENDALE, AZ; Owner: COMMON GROUND BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KMIK (1580 AM; 50 kW; TEMPE, AZ; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- KTNN (660 AM; 50 kW; WINDOW ROCK, AZ; Owner: THE NAVAJO NATION)
- KAZM (780 AM; 5 kW; SEDONA, AZ; Owner: TABBACK BROADCASTING CO.)
- KFLT (830 AM; 50 kW; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: FAMILY LIFE B/CING SYSTEM, INC.)
- KAFF (930 AM; 5 kW; FLAGSTAFF, AZ; Owner: GUYANN CORPORATION)
- KFNN (1510 AM; 22 kW; MESA, AZ; Owner: CRC BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- KHAC (880 AM; 43 kW; TSE BONITO, NM; Owner: WESTERN INDIAN MINISTRIES, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Ashfork:
- KZKE (103.3 FM; SELIGMAN, AZ; Owner: ROUTE 66 BROADCASTING, L.L.C.)
- KJZA (89.5 FM; DRAKE, AZ; Owner: ST. PAUL BIBLE COLLEGE)
- K256AA (99.1 FM; KINGMAN, AZ; Owner: CAROL L. VINE DBA VINE COMMUNICATNS)
- K264AB (100.7 FM; KINGMAN, AZ; Owner: CAROL L. VINE DBA VINE COMMUNICATNS)
- K268AC (101.5 FM; KINGMAN, AZ; Owner: CAROL L. VINE DBA VINE COMMUNICATNS)
- KWMX (96.7 FM; WILLIAMS, AZ; Owner: RED ROCK COMMUNICATIONS II, LTD.)
- KRRN (92.7 FM; DOLAN SPRINGS, AZ; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- K280EH (103.9 FM; KINGMAN, AZ; Owner: JANE G. BREDER)
- KGMN (100.1 FM; KINGMAN, AZ; Owner: NEW WEST BROADCASTING SYSTEMS, INC.)
- K242AQ (96.3 FM; KINGMAN, AZ; Owner: DONALD F. HENDREN)
- K224BV (92.7 FM; KINGMAN, AZ; Owner: RICHARD R. FULKERSON)
- KAHM (102.1 FM; PRESCOTT, AZ; Owner: SOUTHWEST FM BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- K201CQ (88.1 FM; PRESCOTT, AZ; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
- KVRD-FM (105.7 FM; COTTONWOOD, AZ; Owner: YAVAPAI BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KKLD (98.3 FM; PRESCOTT VALLEY, AZ; Owner: W. GRANT HAFLEY)
- KGCB (90.9 FM; PRESCOTT, AZ; Owner: GRAND CANYON BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- KZGL (95.9 FM; COTTONWOOD, AZ; Owner: YAVAPAI BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- K246AA (97.1 FM; PRESCOTT, AZ; Owner: LERNER FILM & TAPE PROD., INC.)
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:
- Ashfork, Southwest Of Water Tanks, South Of I-40 (Lat: 35.216750 Lon: -112.484417), Type: Tower, Structure height: 54.9 m, Overall height: 59.8 m, Call Sign: WPQL346
Assigned Frequencies: 6636.25 MHz
Grant Date: 04/27/2010, Expiration Date: 05/08/2020, Certifier: John T Scott Iii
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
- ASHFORK, 5 Miles Se Of (Lat: 35.216667 Lon: -112.481556), Overall height: 7.6 m, Call Sign: WLN387
Assigned Frequencies: 2170.00 MHz
Grant Date: 08/24/1990, Expiration Date: 02/01/2001, Cancellation Date: 10/15/1997
Registrant: U S West Communications Inc, 700 W Mineral Ave Room Co G1.24, Littleton, CO 80120
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:
- Call Sign: KC7BPN, Licensee ID: L00789173
Grant Date: 12/31/2003, Expiration Date: 03/29/2014
Registrant: William G Popp, Ashfork, AZ 86320
- Call Sign: KC7YOQ, Licensee ID: L01291862
Grant Date: 06/07/2007, Expiration Date: 06/30/2017, Certifier: Danielle C Sanders
Registrant: Danielle C Sanders, Ashfork, AZ 86320-0694
- Call Sign: KC7ZUU
Grant Date: 12/19/1997, Expiration Date: 12/09/2007, Cancellation Date: 12/10/2009
Registrant: Micheal W Sample, Ashfork, AZ 86320
- Call Sign: KD7CDM, Licensee ID: L00273827
Grant Date: 10/07/2008, Expiration Date: 06/19/2018, Certifier: Kathryn A Morgan
Registrant: Kathryn A Morgan, Ashfork, AZ 85320
- Call Sign: WB7OOY
Grant Date: 03/20/1998, Expiration Date: 03/20/2008, Cancellation Date: 03/23/2010
Registrant: Donald G Davenport, Ashfork, AZ 85027
FAA Registered Aircraft:
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28RT-201 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: Reciprocating
N-Number: 8348Z , Serial Number: 28R-8131096
Registrant (Partnership): Leasing Co Cyt, General Delivery, Ashfork, AZ 86320
- #22 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Accommodation and food services"
- #39 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Gasoline stations"
- #48 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Sales and related occupations:"
- #55 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Sales and related occupations:"
- #73 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest differences between daily high and daily low temperatures"
- #79 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Mining"
- #79 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Gasoline stations"
- #82 on the list of "Top 100 cities with largest land areas"
- #14 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people moving in compared to moving out (pop. 50,000+)"
- #98 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents relocating from other counties between 2005 and 2006 (pop. 50,000+)"