|Median resident age:||48.2 years|
|Kentucky median age:||41.0 years|
Zip codes: 42023.
Bardwell city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $48,018 (it was $38,900 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $363.
- White alone - 673 (93.1%)
- Hispanic - 24 (3.3%)
- Black alone - 16 (2.2%)
- Two or more races - 7 (1.0%)
- American Indian alone - 2 (0.3%)
- Asian alone - 1 (0.1%)
|Considering Relocation to KY (somerset area??) can you help with info? (15 replies)|
|State education chief ordered car with $13,000 in extras (17 replies)|
|Looking at land a little north of Fulton Ky (2 replies)|
Latest news from Bardwell, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (27.4%), English (13.5%), German (12.6%), United States (10.0%), French (3.1%), Dutch (1.6%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 04/10/1878
Elevation: 360 feet
Land area: 0.60 square miles.
Population density: 1,185 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Bardwell:
- High school or higher: 78.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 11.2%
- Graduate or professional degree: 6.2%
- Unemployed: 7.7%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 19.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Bardwell city:
- Never married: 20.0%
- Now married: 41.1%
- Separated: 3.2%
- Widowed: 13.9%
- Divorced: 21.8%
1 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 4 registered sex offenders living in Bardwell, Kentucky as of May 28, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Bardwell to the number of sex offenders is 179 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $425 (1.0%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $418 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Jackson, TN (86.4 miles , pop. 59,643).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Memphis, TN (132.8 miles , pop. 650,100).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (350.9 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Blandville, KY (2.3 miles) , Arlington, KY (2.4 miles ), Wickliffe, KY (2.8 miles ), Cunningham, KY (2.8 miles ), Columbus, KY (3.1 miles ), Wyatt, MO (3.4 miles ), Lovelaceville, KY (3.5 miles) , Wilson City, MO (3.5 miles) .
Latitude: 36.87 N, Longitude: 89.01 W
Area code: 270
|Crime rates in Bardwell by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 275.6)||28.6||24.3||10.1||10.0||16.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Bardwell detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.30|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Transportation and warehousing (19%)
- Manufacturing (17%)
- Other services, except public administration (13%)
- Construction (10%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (9%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (35%)
- Accommodation and food services (14%)
- Transportation and warehousing (12%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (9%)
- Educational services (7%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Manufacturing (5%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (10%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (8%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (7%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (6%)
- Construction laborers (6%)
- Vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers (6%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (5%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (9%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (8%)
- Cashiers (6%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (6%)
- Cooks and food preparation workers (5%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (5%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (5%)
Average climate in Bardwell, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Bardwell-area historical tornado activity is above Kentucky state average. It is 82% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/22/1981, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 17.8 miles away from the Bardwell city center killed one person and injured 32 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 5/6/2003, a category F4 tornado 27.5 miles away from the city center killed 2 people and injured 33 people and caused $16 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Bardwell-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Kentucky state average. It is 73% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 35.4 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 125.4 miles away from Bardwell center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 49.9 miles away from the city center
On 9/29/1987 at 00:04:56, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.5 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 7.9 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 102.5 miles away from Bardwell center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG) earthquake occurred 112.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Carlisle County (14) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 12
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 9, Floods: 8, Tornadoes: 5, Winter Storms: 3, Mudslides: 2, Winds: 2, Blizzard: 1, Flash Flood: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snow: 1, Tropical Depression: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Clyde Ehrhardt - Football player, Martha Stewart (actor) - Actress, Thomas L. Glenn - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers in Bardwell:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Bardwell:
- GREENBRIAR MANOR (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; CAIRO, IL)
- DAYSTAR CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; CAIRO, IL)
- SOUTHERN MEDICAL CENTER (Hospital, about 13 miles away; CAIRO, IL)
- PILOT HOUSE (Hospital, about 14 miles away; CAIRO, IL)
- ARBOR PLACE OF CLINTON (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; CLINTON, KY)
- BIRCHTREE HEALTHCARE (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; CLINTON, KY)
- WEST KENTUCKY MANOR (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; CLINTON, KY)
Airports located in Bardwell:
- Larkins Farm Airport (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Bardwell:
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College (about 24 miles; Paducah, KY; Full-time enrollment: 4,107)
- The University of Tennessee-Martin (about 38 miles; Martin, TN; FT enrollment: 7,013)
- Southeast Missouri State University (about 42 miles; Cape Girardeau, MO; FT enrollment: 9,678)
- Murray State University (about 43 miles; Murray, KY; FT enrollment: 8,930)
- Bethel University (about 58 miles; McKenzie, TN; FT enrollment: 5,878)
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale (about 60 miles; Carbondale, IL; FT enrollment: 14,539)
- John A Logan College (about 61 miles; Carterville, IL; FT enrollment: 3,995)
Public elementary/middle schools in Bardwell:
Notable locations in Bardwell: Bardwell Fire Department (A), Carlisle County Ambulance Service (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 48.4. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 19.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 24.5 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.90. This is about average. Closest monitor was 24.5 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Bardwell and their reported violations in the past:BARDWELL CITY UTILITIES (Population served: 1,485, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:CARLISLE CO BOARD OF EDUCATION (Population served: 1,050, Groundwater):
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - In FEB-01-2004, Contaminant: DBP Stage 1. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUN-08-2005), St Formal NOV issued (JUN-08-2005), St Compliance achieved (SEP-28-2005), St Public Notif received (SEP-28-2005)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In JAN-01-1996, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: Fed Site Visit (enforcement) (APR-17-1997), Fed Formal NOV issued (FEB-13-1998), Fed Compliance achieved (MAR-02-2011)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In JAN-01-1995, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: Fed Site Visit (enforcement) (APR-17-1997), Fed Formal NOV issued (FEB-13-1998), Fed Compliance achieved (MAR-02-2011)
Past monitoring violations:
- Initial Tap Sampling for Pb and Cu - In JAN-01-2007, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-19-2007), St Formal NOV issued (FEB-19-2007), St Compliance achieved (DEC-08-2009), St Public Notif received (AUG-08-2011)
- Initial Tap Sampling for Pb and Cu - In JAN-01-2006, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-09-2006), St Formal NOV issued (MAY-09-2006), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUL-30-2007), St Public Notif received (APR-15-2008), St Compliance achieved (DEC-08-2009)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2005 and DEC-2005, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (FEB-13-2006), St Public Notif requested (FEB-13-2006), St Compliance achieved (APR-06-2006), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUL-30-2007), St Public Notif received (APR-15-2008)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2005 and DEC-2005, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (FEB-13-2006), St Public Notif requested (FEB-13-2006), St Compliance achieved (APR-06-2006), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUL-30-2007), St Public Notif received (APR-15-2008)
(33.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 0.0% for Black residents, 46.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents)
|This city:||2.1 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 1.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.6% of all households
Bardwell compared to Kentucky state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
Banks with branches in Bardwell (2011 data):
- Citizens Deposit Bank of Arlington, Inc.: Bardwell Branch at Highway 62 East, branch established on 1998/06/08. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $178.7 mil, Deposits: $128.4 mil, headquarters in Arlington, KY, positive income, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Carlisle Bancorp, Inc.
- First Kentucky Bank, Inc.: Bardwell Branch at 400 Us Hwy 51 North, branch established on 1895/01/01. Info updated 2006/10/25: Bank assets: $369.9 mil, Deposits: $313.6 mil, headquarters in Mayfield, KY, positive income, 11 total offices, Holding Company: Exchange Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (70%)
- Electricity (30%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Bardwell city (based on Carlisle County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 73.69%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||Catholic Church||Churches of Christ||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Carlisle County:||3.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|Carlisle County:||3.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.82 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||7||$1,631|
|Police Protection - Officers||1||$11,071||$132,852||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||9||$44,285||$59,047||7||$1,631|
Bardwell government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Regular Highways: $21,000 ($29.62)
- Current Operations - Electric Utilities: $454,000 ($640.34)
Gas Utilities: $347,000 ($489.42)
Sewerage: $120,000 ($169.25)
Water Utilities: $85,000 ($119.89)
Central Staff Services: $72,000 ($101.55)
Police Protection: $67,000 ($94.50)
Regular Highways: $44,000 ($62.06)
Fire Protection: $7,000 ($9.87)
Financial Administration: $1,000 ($1.41)
- Electric Utilities - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $78,000 ($110.01)
Central Staff: $23,000 ($32.44)
Gas Utilities: $21,000 ($29.62)
Electric Utilities: $6,000 ($8.46)
Fire Protection: $1,000 ($1.41)
Regular Highways: $1,000 ($1.41)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $229,000 ($322.99)
Bardwell government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $92,000 ($129.76)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $49,000 ($69.11)
General Revenue, NEC: $5,000 ($7.05)
Rents: $1,000 ($1.41)
- Revenue - Electric Utilities: $510,000 ($719.32)
Gas Utilities: $337,000 ($475.32)
Water Utilities: $115,000 ($162.20)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $29,000 ($40.90)
Highways: $12,000 ($16.93)
- Tax - NEC: $88,000 ($124.12)
Property: $54,000 ($76.16)
Public Utilities: $3,000 ($4.23)
Bardwell government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $962,000 ($1356.84)
4.35% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($29,519 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
5.59% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($29,301 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Bardwell:
- WBCE (1200 AM; daytime; 1 kW; WICKLIFFE, KY; Owner: WBCE, INC.)
- WPAD (1560 AM; 10 kW; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- WDDD (810 AM; 10 kW; JOHNSTON CITY, IL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KRHW (1520 AM; 5 kW; SIKESTON, MO)
- KZIM (960 AM; 5 kW; CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO; Owner: ZIMMER RADIO OF MID-MISSOURI, INC)
- WDIA (1070 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WKRO (1490 AM; 1 kW; CAIRO, IL; Owner: BENJAMIN STRATEMEYER)
- WGSF (1030 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: FLINN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KCHR (1350 AM; 1 kW; CHARLESTON, MO; Owner: SOUTH MISSOURI B/C COMPANY, INC.)
- WCBL (1290 AM; 5 kW; BENTON, KY; Owner: JIM W. FREELAND)
- WKYX (570 AM; 1 kW; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Bardwell:
- WGKY (95.9 FM; WICKLIFFE, KY; Owner: WICKLIFE RENTAL PROPERTIES, INC.)
- WBEL (88.5 FM; CAIRO, IL; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WKYQ (93.3 FM; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WKBG (102.1 FM; CLINTON, KY; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WDDJ (96.9 FM; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WRIK-FM (98.3 FM; METROPOLIS, IL; Owner: SUN MEDIA, INC.)
- WGCF (89.3 FM; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: CHRISTIAN BUSINESSMEN'S ASSOC, INC.)
- WLLE (94.7 FM; MAYFIELD, KY; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS KY, LLC)
- WZZL (106.7 FM; REIDLAND, KY; Owner: W. RUSSELL WITHERS, JR.)
- KREZ (104.7 FM; CHAFFEE, MO; Owner: DANA R. WITHERS)
- WQAK (105.7 FM; UNION CITY, TN; Owner: TWIN STATES BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KYMO-FM (105.3 FM; EAST PRAIRIE, MO; Owner: USHER BROADCASTING COMPANY)
TV broadcast stations around Bardwell:
- WDKA (Channel 49; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: WDKA ACQUISITION CORPORATION)
- WPSD-TV (Channel 6; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: WPSD-TV, LLC)
- KFVS-TV (Channel 12; CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO; Owner: RAYCOM AMERICA, INC.)
- KBSI (Channel 23; CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO; Owner: KBSI LICENSEE L.P.)
- WKMU (Channel 21; MURRAY, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WKPD (Channel 29; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- W54AE (Channel 54; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: TRI-STATE CHRISTIAN TV, INC.)
Bardwell fatal accident list:
Mar 3, 1979 06:20 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Bardwell)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:22 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6
- Us 51 .2 Mi S Of Ky 123 Jct (Lat: 36.867278 Lon: -89.007833), Call Sign: KRW379
Assigned Frequencies: 47.1400 MHz, 47.2200 MHz
Grant Date: 03/18/2004, Expiration Date: 02/21/2014
Registrant: Div. Of Equipment-Radio Section, 1239 Wilkinson Blvd., Frankfort, KY 40622, Phone: (502) 564-3820, Fax: (502) 564-3825, Email:
- E Court St Bardwell Court House (Lat: 36.868667 Lon: -89.012556), Type: Tower, Structure height: 21 m, Call Sign: KVP574
Assigned Frequencies: 154.407 MHz, 155.370 MHz
Grant Date: 06/25/2003, Expiration Date: 08/18/2013
Registrant: Federal Licensing Inc, 1588 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-9262, Fax: (717) 334-6440
- End Of W Court St Off Hwy 51 (Lat: 36.867833 Lon: -88.856444), Call Sign: KNEQ703
Assigned Frequencies: 152.945 MHz
Grant Date: 11/13/1997, Expiration Date: 01/11/2003, Cancellation Date: 04/13/2003
Registrant: John M Ford, Rt 4, Bardwell, KY 42023
- 1/2 Mi S Hwy 62 (Lat: 36.944778 Lon: -88.950889), Call Sign: KNFP474, Licensee ID: L00037594
Assigned Frequencies: 153.005 MHz
Grant Date: 05/09/2002, Expiration Date: 05/09/2012, Cancellation Date: 07/14/2012
Registrant: Steve Kelley, 2714 St. Rt. 1181, Bardwell, KY 42023, Phone: (270) 628-3892
- Lat: 36.811389 Lon: -89.046944, Call Sign: WPUF496
Assigned Frequencies: 159.675 MHz, 159.705 MHz, 159.780 MHz
Grant Date: 05/02/2012, Expiration Date: 02/22/2022, Certifier: Freddy L Hayden
Registrant: Jackson Purchase 2 Way Radio, 1201 S 3rd St, Paducah, KY 42003, Phone: (270) 443-5604
- Lat: 36.868611 Lon: -89.020833, Call Sign: WPXT973
Assigned Frequencies: 159.630 MHz
Grant Date: 04/19/2013, Expiration Date: 06/10/2023, Certifier: Mike Mantle
Registrant: Jackson Purchase 2 Way Radio Inc, 1201 South Third St, Paducah, KY 42003, Phone: (270) 443-5604, Fax: (270) 443-6402, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Bardwell)
FAA Registered Aircraft:1
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150L (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 11514 , Serial Number: 15075476, Year manufactured: 1974, Airworthiness Date: 06/08/1992
Registrant (Co-Owned): Mark A King, 688 County Road 1320, Bardwell, KY 42023, Other Owners: Stacy J King
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 18
- Hazardous Condition: 1
Incident types - Bardwell
|Most common first names in Bardwell, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Bardwell, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Bardwell on our top lists:
- #59 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers"
- #62 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Engineers"
- #76 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Other food preparation and serving workers including supervisors"
- #76 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Florists"
- #86 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Jewelry, luggage, and leather goods stores"