Beeville: Beeville, Texas County Courthouse
Beeville: The Bee County Courthouse
Beeville: top of the corthouse VIEW 2 ac jones high school VIEW 1the old corthouse bell VIEW3
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||32.4 years|
|Texas median age:||34.5 years|
Zip codes: 78102.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $19,868 (it was $11,027 in 2000)
Beeville city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $70,395 (it was $44,800 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2016: $836.
Races in Beeville, TX (2016)
- 3,56826.1%White alone
- 2832.1%Black alone
- 1601.2%American Indian alone
- 720.5%Asian alone
- 320.2%Other race alone
- 300.2%Two or more races
|Three Rivers, George West, Beeville (12 replies)|
|Leon Valley - red light cameras are back! (84 replies)|
|Gone But Not Forgotten in San Antonio! - PHOTOS (311 replies)|
|Possible Move to Corpus! (4 replies)|
|Earthquake near San Antonio? (31 replies)|
|Should I take the risk and move to Beeville,TX? (15 replies)|
Latest news from Beeville, TX collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (3.5%), English (2.0%), German (1.3%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Land area: 6.11 square miles.
Population density: 2,178 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Beeville:
- High school or higher: 73.5%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 9.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.9%
- Unemployed: 9.8%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 15.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Beeville city:
- Never married: 31.0%
- Now married: 45.3%
- Separated: 3.7%
- Widowed: 7.1%
- Divorced: 13.0%
570 residents are foreign born (2.7% Latin America).
According to our research of Texas and other state lists there were 65 registered sex offenders living in Beeville, Texas as of March 22, 2019.
The ratio of number of residents in Beeville to the number of sex offenders is 210 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $1,596 (1.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $956 (1.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Corpus Christi, TX (50.5 miles , pop. 277,454).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: San Antonio, TX (85.8 miles , pop. 1,144,646).
Nearest cities: Blue Berry Hill, TX (1.5 miles ), Normanna, TX (3.0 miles) , Skidmore, TX (3.3 miles ), Tuleta, TX (3.4 miles ), Pettus, TX (3.9 miles ), Tynan, TX (4.0 miles ), Tulsita, TX (4.1 miles) , Lakeshore Gardens-Hidden Acres, TX (4.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 16 buildings, average cost: $47,900
- 1998: 8 buildings, average cost: $34,100
- 1999: 1 building, cost: $115,000
- 2000: 4 buildings, average cost: $36,200
- 2001: 5 buildings, average cost: $108,900
- 2002: 9 buildings, average cost: $29,200
- 2003: 4 buildings, average cost: $69,600
- 2004: 16 buildings, average cost: $52,500
- 2005: 11 buildings, average cost: $52,100
- 2006: 16 buildings, average cost: $66,100
- 2007: 4 buildings, average cost: $116,200
- 2008: 6 buildings, average cost: $70,800
- 2009: 4 buildings, average cost: $92,700
- 2010: 9 buildings, average cost: $115,400
- 2011: 9 buildings, average cost: $115,400
- 2012: 9 buildings, average cost: $115,400
- 2013: 2 buildings, average cost: $102,500
- 2014: 11 buildings, average cost: $109,400
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 28.41 N, Longitude: 97.75 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,274 (+9.3%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 4,107 (69.8%)
Area code: 361
|Crime rates in Beeville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 280.5)||250.9||261.9||297.4||261.3||217.3||237.2||328.4||366.2||222.2||191.2||153.4||209.8||192.6||228.3||295.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Beeville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.87|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -446 (-3.3%).
- Retail trade (20%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (15%)
- Transportation and warehousing (10%)
- Public administration (10%)
- Manufacturing (7%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Construction (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (24%)
- Retail trade (21%)
- Educational services (13%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Public administration (10%)
- Other services, except public administration (8%)
- Finance and insurance (4%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (12%)
- Production occupations (10%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (9%)
- Transportation occupations (9%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Sales and related occupations (21%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (19%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (9%)
- Personal care and service occupations (9%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (9%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (8%)
- Healthcare support occupations (7%)
Average climate in Beeville, Texas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Beeville-area historical tornado activity is below Texas state average. It is 15% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/29/1976, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 11.6 miles away from the Beeville city center caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
On 11/8/1963, a category F3 tornado 25.9 miles away from the city center injured one person and caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Beeville-area historical earthquake activity is below Texas state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/9/1993 at 12:29:19, a magnitude 4.3 (4.1 MB, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 36.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/14/1995 at 00:32:56, a magnitude 5.7 (5.6 MB, 5.7 MS, 5.7 MW, Depth: 11.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 362.5 miles away from Beeville center
On 4/7/2008 at 09:51:12, a magnitude 3.9 (3.9 MB, 3.9 MW, 3.8 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 39.5 miles away from the city center
On 3/24/1997 at 22:31:34, a magnitude 3.8 (3.8 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 51.1 miles away from the city center
On 7/20/1991 at 23:38:19, a magnitude 3.6 (3.4 LG, 3.6 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 39.0 miles away from Beeville center
On 6/16/1978 at 11:46:54, a magnitude 5.3 (4.4 MB, 4.6 UK, 5.3 ML) earthquake occurred 366.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Bee County (15) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 7
Emergencies Declared: 8
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 9, Floods: 3, Fires: 2, Storms: 2, Heavy Rain: 1, Tornado: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Cyndi Taylor Krier - Texas State Senator, Lloyd Brown (baseball) - Baseball player, Rudy Jaramillo - Sportsman, Bert Gallia - Major League Baseball pitcher, Craig Wilson (water polo) - Water polo player, Curt Walker - Baseball player, Marianne Rafferty - Television news anchor, Byron Bradfute - Football player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Beeville:
- CHRISTUS SPOHN HOSPITAL BEEVILLE (Voluntary non-profit - Church, provides emergency services, 1500 E HOUSTON HWY)
- HACIENDA OAKS AT BEEVILLE (4713 BUSINESS 181 N)
- HILLSIDE LODGE NURSING AND CONV CTR (600 HILLSIDE DR)
- WOODRIDGE NURSING AND REHABILITATION (600 HILLSIDE DR)
- BEEVILLE DIALYSIS (100 WEST HUNTINGTON)
- DSI BEEVILLE RENAL CENTER (1905 NW FRONTAGE RD)
- EXCLUSIVE HOME HEALTH AND HOSPICE INC (325 NORTH WASHINGTON STREET)
- TRANQUILITY HOME HEALTH INC (1400 WEST CORPUS CHRISTI SUITE #8)
airports located in Beeville:
- Beeville Municipal Airport (BEA) (Runways: 2, Itinerant Ops: 2,000, Local Ops: 6,000)
- Chase Field Industrial Airport (1XA2) (Runways: 1)
- Terminal D Ranch Airport (TE58) (Runways: 1)
College/University in Beeville:
Other colleges/universities with over 2000 students near Beeville:
- Del Mar College (about 50 miles; Corpus Christi, TX; Full-time enrollment: 5,213)
- Texas A & M University-Corpus Christi (about 54 miles; Corpus Christi, TX; FT enrollment: 9,092)
- Victoria College (about 55 miles; Victoria, TX; FT enrollment: 2,730)
- University of Houston-Victoria (about 55 miles; Victoria, TX; FT enrollment: 3,110)
- Texas A & M University-Kingsville (about 62 miles; Kingsville, TX; FT enrollment: 9,295)
- Palo Alto College (about 80 miles; San Antonio, TX; FT enrollment: 5,055)
- St Philip's College (about 82 miles; San Antonio, TX; FT enrollment: 5,970)
Public high school in Beeville:
- A C JONES H S (Students: 1,027, Location: 1902 N ADAMS, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Beeville:
- MORENO J H (Students: 771, Location: 301 N MINNESOTA ST, Grades: 7-8)
- THOMAS JEFFERSON INT (Students: 483, Location: 701 E HAYES ST, Grades: 5-6)
- FADDEN-MCKEOWN-CHAMBLISS EL (Students: 417, Location: 100 T J PFEIL, Grades: 1-2)
- R A HALL EL (Students: 413, Location: 1100 W HUNTINGTON, Grades: 3-4)
- ST MARY'S ACADEMY CHARTER SCHOOL (Students: 333, Location: 410 N TYLER ST, Grades: KG-6, Charter school)
Private elementary/middle schools in Beeville:
Notable locations in Beeville: Beeville Volunteer Fire Department (A), Skidmore Fire Department (B), Beeville Police Community Training Center (C), Bee County Sheriff's Office (D), Beeville Police Department (E), Bee County Courthouse (F), Beeville Art Museum (G), Angel Care Ambulance Service (H), Praeger Building (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Beeville include: Seventh Day Adventist Church (A), First Presbyterian Church (B), United Pentecostal Church Christ Temple (C), Bethel Pentecostal Church (D), Jones Chapel Methodist Church (E), Saint Philips Episcopal Church (F), Church of Christ East Side (G), Adams Saint Church of Christ (H), Primera Iglesia Bautista Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Evergreen Cemetery (1), Gleenwood Cemetery (2), Saint Joseph Cemetery (3), Saint Rose Cemetery (4). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Beeville include: Ann Burke Park (1), Flournoy Park (2), Poesta Park (3), Ten Acre Park (4), Veterans Memorial Park (5), Northwest Area Park (6), Alta Vista Park (7), Kobler Park (8), Beeville City Park (9). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: AAA Amusement Center (Amusement & Theme Parks; 1603 North Saint Marys Street).
Hotels: Best Western Inn (400 Southeast Bypass 181), Best Western Texan Inn (2001 Highway 59).
Courts: Bee County - District Attorney 156th Judicial District (331 North Washington Street), Beeville City - Municipal Court (400 North Washington Street).
(18.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 26.5% for Black residents, 26.3% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 4.1% for American Indian residents, 14.7% for other race residents, 40.1% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.7 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
People in group quarters in Beeville in 2010:
- 123 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 98 people in college/university student housing
- 44 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 2 people in other noninstitutional facilities
People in group quarters in Beeville in 2000:
- 112 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 111 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 69 people in nursing homes
- 8 people in religious group quarters
- 6 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Banks with branches in Beeville (2011 data):
- International Bank of Commerce: Beeville Branch at 302 N. St. Mary's Street, branch established on 2008/05/22; E. Houston Branch at 802 E. Houston, branch established on 2007/04/23. Info updated 2007/04/10: Bank assets: $504.9 mil, Deposits: $413.1 mil, headquarters in Zapata, TX, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 12 total offices, Holding Company: International Bancshares Corporation
- Woodforest National Bank: Beeville Wal-Mart Branch at 502 East Fm 351, branch established on 2006/09/11. Info updated 2011/05/10: Bank assets: $3,488.9 mil, Deposits: $3,097.6 mil, headquarters in Houston, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 766 total offices, Holding Company: Woodforest Financial Group Employee Stock Ownership Plan (With 401(K) Provisions) (Amended And
- Prosperity Bank: Beeville Branch at 100 South Washington Street, branch established on 1893/05/15. Info updated 2012/01/05: Bank assets: $9,816.2 mil, Deposits: $8,064.8 mil, headquarters in El Campo, TX, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 187 total offices, Holding Company: Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.
- The First National Bank of Beeville: The First National Bank Of Beeville at 1400 East Houston Street, branch established on 1890/03/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $278.3 mil, Deposits: $256.8 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: First Beeville Financial Corporation
- Texas Champion Bank: Beeville Branch at 1901 N Saint Marys St, branch established on 2007/05/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $344.7 mil, Deposits: $288.3 mil, headquarters in Alice, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 13 total offices, Holding Company: Mesquite Financial Services, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Beeville city (based on Bee County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Bee County:||0.31 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|Bee County:||1.22 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Bee County:||4.29 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.51 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.13 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Beeville, TX Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2013)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$23,562||$70,686||14||$5,835|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$3,571||$42,852||3||$6,072|
|Police Protection - Officers||19||$93,276||$58,911||0||$0|
|Police - Other||1||$3,782||$45,384||11||$6,352|
|Streets and Highways||10||$42,697||$51,236||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||7||$28,817||$49,401||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||4||$14,857||$44,571||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||6||$25,881||$51,762||8||$3,722|
|Totals for Government||100||$455,757||$54,691||50||$31,318|
Beeville government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - General: $11,000 ($0.83)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $1,829,000 ($137.49)
Police Protection: $1,368,000 ($102.83)
General - Other: $1,189,000 ($89.38)
Solid Waste Management: $1,126,000 ($84.64)
Sewerage: $951,000 ($71.49)
Regular Highways: $626,000 ($47.06)
Parks & Recreation: $555,000 ($41.72)
Financial Administration: $369,000 ($27.74)
Fire Protection: $158,000 ($11.88)
General Public Buildings: $124,000 ($9.32)
Judicial and Legal Services: $112,000 ($8.42)
Central Staff Services: $110,000 ($8.27)
Health Services - Other: $85,000 ($6.39)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $67,000 ($5.04)
Libraries: $50,000 ($3.76)
Air Transportation: $11,000 ($0.83)
- General - Interest on Debt: $270,000 ($20.30)
- Other Capital Outlay - General - Other: $300,000 ($22.55)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $2,928,000 ($220.10)
Beeville government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Solid Waste Management: $1,406,000 ($105.69)
Sewerage: $1,292,000 ($97.12)
All Other: $363,000 ($27.29)
Parks & Recreation: $145,000 ($10.90)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $426,000 ($32.02)
Interest Earnings: $126,000 ($9.47)
Rents: $10,000 ($0.75)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $2,078,000 ($156.21)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $2,108,000 ($158.46)
Property: $1,350,000 ($101.48)
Public Utilities: $640,000 ($48.11)
NEC: $59,000 ($4.44)
Beeville government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $5,495,000 ($413.06)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $35,000 ($2.63)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $4,900,000 ($368.34)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $560,000 ($42.10)
Beeville government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $31,000 ($2.33)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,620,000 ($121.78)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $287,000 ($21.57)
7.70% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($30,165 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Nueces County, TX||0.68% ($30,750 average AGI)|
|from San Patricio County, TX||0.56% ($33,283)|
|from Karnes County, TX||0.49% ($24,805)|
7.37% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($60,000 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Beeville:
- KIBL (1490 AM; 1 kW; BEEVILLE, TX; Owner: LA RADIO CRISTIANA NETWORK, INC.)
- KCTA (1030 AM; 50 kW; CORPUS CHRISTI, TX; Owner: BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF THE SOUTHWEST)
- KTKR (760 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CCB TEXAS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KKYX (680 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WOAI (1200 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CCB TEXAS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KENS (1160 AM; 25 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: KENS-TV, INC.)
- KSAH (720 AM; 10 kW; UNIVERSAL CITY, TX; Owner: KSAH LICENSING, INC.)
- KGBT (1530 AM; 50 kW; HARLINGEN, TX; Owner: TICHENOR LICENSE CORPORATION)
- KTRH (740 AM; 50 kW; HOUSTON, TX; Owner: AMFM TEXAS LICENSES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KILE (1560 AM; 50 kW; BELLAIRE, TX; Owner: THE RAFTT CORPORATION)
- KTMR (1130 AM; daytime; 10 kW; EDNA, TX; Owner: SIGA BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KVOZ (890 AM; 12 kW; DEL MAR HILLS, TX; Owner: CONSOLIDATED RADIO, INC.)
- KDRY (1100 AM; 11 kW; ALAMO HEIGHTS, TX; Owner: KDRY RADIO, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Beeville:
- KVFM (91.3 FM; BEEVILLE, TX; Owner: PAULINO BERNAL EVANGELISM)
- KTKO (105.7 FM; BEEVILLE, TX; Owner: TEXAS GULFWEST COMMUNICATIONS)
- KRXB (107.1 FM; BEEVILLE, TX; Owner: SHAFFER COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, INC.)
- KOUL (103.7 FM; SINTON, TX; Owner: AMIGO RADIO, LTD.)
- KEMA (94.5 FM; THREE RIVERS, TX; Owner: ROY E. HENDERSON)
- KTNR (92.1 FM; KENEDY, TX; Owner: GOOD NEWS BROADCASTING OF TEXAS)
TV broadcast stations around Beeville:
- K49DV (Channel 49; BEEVILLE-REFUGIO, TX; Owner: KVOA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- K30EG (Channel 30; BEEVILLE-REFUGIO, TX; Owner: KVOA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
Fatal accident count (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 11Number of bridges
- 36m118ftTotal length
- $608,000Total costs
- 51,840Total average daily traffic
- 4,257Total average daily truck traffic
- 70,130Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 265 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 6 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Beeville, TX)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 23 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 44 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 6 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 62 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Beeville)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 26 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Beeville)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 166
- Hazardous Condition: 30
- Service Call: 1
- Good Intent Call: 5
Incident types - Beeville
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Beeville, Texas:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 2199 Hwy 59 E, Beeville, Texas 78102 , Phone: (361) 358-7300, Fax: (361) 358-7400
- Hampton Inn Beeville, 301 S Hall St, Beeville, Texas 78102 , Phone: (361) 362-2100, Fax: (361) 362-2103
- Yonder Inn, 2201 NW Frontage Rd, Beeville, Texas 78102 , Phone: (361) 354-5500
- La Quinta Inns & Suites Beeville, 2062 Hwy 59 E, Beeville, Texas 78102 , Phone: (361) 362-2222, Fax: (361) 358-0400
- Best Western Texan Inn, 2001 US 59, Beeville, Texas 78102 , Phone: (361) 358-9999
- Best Western Texan Inn, 2001 Hwy 59 E, Beeville, Texas 78102 , Phone: (361) 358-9999
|Most common first names in Beeville, TX among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Beeville, TX among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (73%)
- Utility gas (25%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
|Businesses in Beeville, TX|
|Best Western||1||Little Caesars Pizza||1|
|Church's Chicken||1||Motel 6||1|
|Domino's Pizza||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
|Jones New York||1||Walmart||1|
Beeville compared to Texas state average:
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Beeville on our top lists:
- #1 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Law enforcement workers including supervisors (population 5,000+)"
- #3 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Law enforcement workers including supervisors (population 5,000+)"
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in dormitories (population 1,000+)"
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in group homes (population 1,000+)"
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in hospitals/wards, hospices, and schools for the handicapped (population 1,000+)"
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in long-term care (population 1,000+)"
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in military quarters (population 1,000+)"
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in noninstitutionalized settings (population 1,000+)"
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in on base quarters (population 1,000+)"
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in schools, hospitals, or wards for the physically handicapped (population 1,000+)"
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in wards in military hospitals for patients who have no usual home elsewhere (population 1,000+)"
- #42 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in military disciplinary barracks (population 1,000+)"
- #44 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in military hospitals or wards for chronically ill (population 1,000+)"
- #46 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in institutions for the deaf (population 1,000+)"
- #56 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Public administration (population 5,000+)"
- #79 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people below 50% of the poverty level, excluding cities with 15% or more of residents in college and with the median age below 28 (population 5,000+)"
- #89 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (population 5,000+)"
- #90 on the list of "Top 100 cities with lowest ratio of median house value to median household income (pop. 5,000+)"
Total of 6 patent applications in 2008-2019.