Blue Ridge, Georgia
Blue Ridge: A rooster crossing sign- in the middle of town!
Blue Ridge: Cabin view close to Cherrylog
Blue Ridge: Full Moon Over Blue Ridge Mountains May 2008
Blue Ridge: Blue Ridge Honey Bees
Blue Ridge: Blue Ridge Depot & Scenic Railway
Blue Ridge: the Marina
Blue Ridge: Seed & Feed Marching Abominables in BR- July08
Blue Ridge: Mike's Trackside BBQ...BEST BBQ IN BLUE RIDGE..TRUE SMOKED MEAT ...TAKE YOUR LUNCH ON THE TRAIN
Blue Ridge: Lake Blue Ridge Dam
Blue Ridge: North Georgia Mountains snow January 2008
Blue Ridge: Clouds Following Ridgeline Outside of Blue Ridge Georgia
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||45.8 years|
|Georgia median age:||35.9 years|
Zip codes: 30513.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $17,973 (it was $16,149 in 2000)
Blue Ridge city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $91,998 (it was $61,500 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $117,333; Detached houses: $129,829; Mobile homes: $49,155
Median gross rent in 2013: $641.
Races in Blue Ridge, GA (2010)
- 1,18892.1%White alone
- 151.2%Black alone
- 120.9%Two or more races
- 90.7%Other race alone
- 60.5%Asian alone
- 20.2%American Indian alone
|North Georgia cabin Helen vs Blue Ridge (19 replies)|
|Blue Ridge Info Please (5 replies)|
|Place to visit like Blue Ridge for Thanksgiving weekend? (4 replies)|
|Things to do in/near Blue Ridge (9 replies)|
|Hoping to retire in-near Blue Ridge Ga..I have a few questions (15 replies)|
|Blue Ridge Condos? (0 replies)|
Latest news from Blue Ridge, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: English (14.8%), Irish (11.0%), German (10.3%), Scottish (5.4%), United States (3.8%), French (3.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 1722 feet
Land area: 2.17 square miles.
Population density: 582 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Blue Ridge:
- High school or higher: 64.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 11.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.7%
- Unemployed: 4.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 23.2 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Blue Ridge city:
- Never married: 28.6%
- Now married: 36.8%
- Separated: 0.7%
- Widowed: 14.9%
- Divorced: 19.0%
105 residents are foreign born (7.4% Latin America).
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 26 registered sex offenders living in Blue Ridge, Georgia as of April 30, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Blue Ridge to the number of sex offenders is 49 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $465 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $712 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Chattanooga, TN (55.0 miles , pop. 155,554).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (76.8 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (515.4 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Morganton, GA (2.1 miles ), Mineral Bluff, GA (2.4 miles ), Epworth, GA (2.6 miles ), Cherry Log, GA (2.7 miles) , McCaysville, GA (2.9 miles ), Copperhill, TN (3.0 miles ), Higdon-Mobile, GA (3.0 miles ), Ducktown, TN (3.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2003: 3 buildings, average cost: $53,300
- 2004: 3 buildings, average cost: $53,300
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $167,000
- 2006: 3 buildings, average cost: $105,000
- 2007: 4 buildings, average cost: $100,000
- 2008: 6 buildings, average cost: $92,200
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 34.87 N, Longitude: 84.32 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +3,276 (+240.6%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 243 (48.2%)
Area code: 706
|Crime rates in Blue Ridge by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 276.8)||115.1||366.0||86.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Blue Ridge detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||6.90|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Construction (48%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (7%)
- Manufacturing (7%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Information (4%)
- Retail trade (27%)
- Accommodation and food services (20%)
- Manufacturing (14%)
- Health care and social assistance (11%)
- Educational services (10%)
- Information (6%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (4%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (46%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (7%)
- Computer and mathematical occupations (6%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (4%)
- Production occupations (4%)
- Sales and related occupations (28%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (16%)
- Production occupations (12%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (10%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (6%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (3%)
Average climate in Blue Ridge, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Blue Ridge-area historical tornado activity is near Georgia state average. It is 22% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 5.8 miles away from the Blue Ridge city center killed 4 people and injured 26 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 tornado 22.0 miles away from the city center killed 9 people and injured 67 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Blue Ridge-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Georgia state average. It is 80% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 78.8 miles away from the city center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 67.5 miles away from Blue Ridge center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 125.3 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 231.7 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 196.1 miles away from Blue Ridge center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 317.1 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Fannin County (7) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 5
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 3, Tornadoes: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Flood: 1, Snowfall: 1, Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Jack C. Robinson - Marine Corps Navy Cross recipient.
Hospitals and medical centers in Blue Ridge:
Airports and heliports located in Blue Ridge:See details about airports and heliports located in Blue Ridge, GA
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Blue Ridge:
- University of North Georgia (about 31 miles; Dahlonega, GA; Full-time enrollment: 12,445)
- Lee University (about 38 miles; Cleveland, TN; FT enrollment: 4,422)
- Cleveland State Community College (about 40 miles; Cleveland, TN; FT enrollment: 2,500)
- Dalton State College (about 40 miles; Dalton, GA; FT enrollment: 3,846)
- Southern Adventist University (about 44 miles; Collegedale, TN; FT enrollment: 2,898)
- Brenau University (about 49 miles; Gainesville, GA; FT enrollment: 2,341)
- Piedmont College (about 49 miles; Demorest, GA; FT enrollment: 2,251)
Public high school in Blue Ridge:
- Fannin County High School (Students: 905; Location: 2346 East First Street; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Blue Ridge:
Notable locations in Blue Ridge: Fannin County Fire Department Station 1 (A), Fannin County Courthouse (B), Blue Ridge City Hall (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Church in Blue Ridge: First Baptist Church of Blue Ridge (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Fannin County Heritage Foundation Inc (Historical Places & Services; 411 West First Street), Appalachian Amusement (Amusement & Theme Parks; 144 Tammen Drive), Dixie Snacks (Amusement & Theme Parks; 135 McKinney Road).
Hotels: Douglas Inn & Suites (1192 Windy Ridge Road), Days Inn Blue Ridge (4970 Appalachian Highway), Blue Ridge-Days Inn (Highway 575 (515) & 76 Connector P.O. Box 1869).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 69.5. This is about average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2007 was 1.61. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 8.7 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 39.9. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 12.0 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Blue Ridge and their reported violations in the past:BLUE RIDGE (Population served: 5,506, Surface water):
Past monitoring violations:CHERRY LOG MTN.-INDIAN ROCK (Population served: 283, Groundwater):
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In JAN-01-1996, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-18-1997)
Past monitoring violations:CHERRY LOG MTN.-GRANNY LAKE (Population served: 265, Groundwater):
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2011, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-10-2012), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAY-10-2012), St Compliance achieved (JUN-27-2012)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2003, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-01-2004), St Violation/Reminder Notice (DEC-01-2004), St Compliance achieved (SEP-27-2005)
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
(22.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 10.3% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for American Indian residents, 37.7% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.6% of all households
55 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities in 2010
28 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) in 2000
Blue Ridge compared to Georgia state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Blue Ridge (2011 data):
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Valley Village Branch, Blue Ridge Branch, Blue Ridge Branch. Info updated 2010/03/29: Bank assets: $168,867.6 mil, Deposits: $127,549.5 mil, headquarters in Winston Salem, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1793 total offices, Holding Company: Bb&T Corporation
- United Community Bank: Ingles Supermarket Branch at 5679 Appalachian Highway, branch established on 1987/04/08; Ucb North Georgia Branch at 4000 Appalachian Highway, branch established on 1986/08/01. Info updated 2009/06/23: Bank assets: $6,977.4 mil, Deposits: $6,170.1 mil, headquarters in Blairsville, GA, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 106 total offices, Holding Company: United Community Banks, Inc.
- Citizens South Bank: Blue Ridge Branch at 220 Orvin Lance Connector, branch established on 2006/01/09. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $1,078.7 mil, Deposits: $878.1 mil, headquarters in Gastonia, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 21 total offices
- SunTrust Bank: Blue Ridge Branch at 204 West Main Street, branch established on 1956/01/01. Info updated 2010/05/27: Bank assets: $171,291.7 mil, Deposits: $129,833.2 mil, headquarters in Atlanta, GA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1716 total offices, Holding Company: Suntrust Banks, Inc.
- Community & Southern Bank: Blue Ridge Branch at 150 Orvin Lance Connector, branch established on 2002/02/07. Info updated 2010/09/20: Bank assets: $2,188.5 mil, Deposits: $1,690.2 mil, headquarters in Carrollton, GA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 39 total offices, Holding Company: Community & Southern Holdings, Inc.
- Cadence Bank, N.A.: Blue Ridge Branch at 2517 Appalachain Highway, branch established on 2006/11/14. Info updated 2011/12/14: Bank assets: $3,909.7 mil, Deposits: $3,124.0 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 112 total offices, Holding Company: Cadence Bancorp Llc
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Blue Ridge, Georgia:
- Ramada Ltd-blue Ridge, 30 Overview Dr, Blue Ridge, GA 30513 , Phone: (706) 632-4444
- Douglas Inn & Suites, 1192 Windy RDG Rd, Blue Ridge, GA 30513 , Phone: (706) 258-3600, Fax: (706) 258-4944
- Comfort Inn & Suites, 83 Blue Rdg Overlook, Blue Ridge, GA 30513 , Phone: (706) 946-3333, Fax: (706) 946-6337
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (67%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (25%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (5%)
- Other fuel (1%)
- Wood (1%)
- No fuel used (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Blue Ridge city (based on Fannin County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Fannin County:||3.55 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|Fannin County:||5.33 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||12.00 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||5||$13,542||$32,501||17||$13,494|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||2||$1,054|
|Police Protection - Officers||10||$34,628||$41,554||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||6||$17,696||$35,392||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$2,801||$33,612||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||6||$11,508||$23,016||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||44||$137,044||$37,376||19||$14,548|
Blue Ridge government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $94,000 ($74.37)
Sewerage: $63,000 ($49.84)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $609,000 ($481.80)
Sewerage: $406,000 ($321.20)
Regular Highways: $397,000 ($314.08)
Police Protection: $370,000 ($292.72)
Solid Waste Management: $251,000 ($198.58)
Central Staff Services: $244,000 ($193.04)
Parks & Recreation: $103,000 ($81.49)
General Public Buildings: $37,000 ($29.27)
Fire Protection: $13,000 ($10.28)
- General - Interest on Debt: $8,000 ($6.33)
- Other Capital Outlay - Parks & Recreation: $25,000 ($19.78)
Police Protection: $22,000 ($17.41)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $741,000 ($586.23)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $84,000 ($66.46)
Blue Ridge government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $427,000 ($337.82)
Solid Waste Management: $279,000 ($220.73)
Parks & Recreation: $15,000 ($11.87)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $298,000 ($235.76)
All Other: $123,000 ($97.31)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $124,000 ($98.10)
Interest Earnings: $47,000 ($37.18)
Rents: $36,000 ($28.48)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $640,000 ($506.33)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $6,000 ($4.75)
- Tax - Property: $266,000 ($210.44)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $190,000 ($150.32)
NEC: $79,000 ($62.50)
Other Selective Sales: $63,000 ($49.84)
Public Utilities: $47,000 ($37.18)
Blue Ridge government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,529,000 ($1209.65)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $128,000 ($101.27)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $1,476,000 ($1167.72)
Other, NEC: $99,000 ($78.32)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $53,000 ($41.93)
Other, NEC: $29,000 ($22.94)
Blue Ridge government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $954,000 ($754.75)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $282,000 ($223.10)
6.52% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($38,683 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Gilmer County, GA||0.73% ($24,339 average AGI)|
|from Union County, GA||0.39% ($22,667)|
|from Polk County, TN||0.39% ($19,500)|
6.13% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,800 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Blue Ridge:
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WFLI (1070 AM; 50 kW; LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN, TN; Owner: WFLI, INC.)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WFTD (1080 AM; daytime; 50 kW; MARIETTA, GA; Owner: PRIETO ENTERPRISES, INC.)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WDGR (1210 AM; daytime; 10 kW; DAHLONEGA, GA; Owner: SMALL TOWN RADIO OF GEORGIA, INC.)
- WMLB (1160 AM; 50 kW; EAST POINT, GA; Owner: ATLANTA AREA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WGUN (1010 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WGUN, INC.)
- WDUN (550 AM; 10 kW; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: JWJ PROPERTIRS, INC.)
- WAZX (1550 AM; 50 kW; SMYRNA, GA; Owner: GA-MEX BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WLFJ (660 AM; daytime; 50 kW; GREENVILLE, SC; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Blue Ridge:
- WPPL (103.9 FM; BLUE RIDGE, GA; Owner: FANNIN COUNTY BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- W234AG (94.7 FM; CHATSWORTH, GA; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WCVP-FM (95.9 FM; ROBBINSVILLE, NC; Owner: CHEROKEE BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WFQS (91.3 FM; FRANKLIN, NC; Owner: WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA PUBLIC RADIO)
- WNSY (100.1 FM; TALKING ROCK, GA; Owner: CHARLES A. MCCLURE)
- W221AW (92.1 FM; NORTH CANTON, GA; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- W214AS (90.7 FM; WALESKA, GA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WLJA-FM (93.5 FM; ELLIJAY, GA; Owner: TRI-STATE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WQMT (98.9 FM; CHATSWORTH, GA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WCNG (102.7 FM; MURPHY, NC; Owner: CHEROKEE BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- W203BA (88.5 FM; BLUE RIDGE, GA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WNGU (89.5 FM; DAHLONEGA, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WKHC (104.3 FM; DAHLONEGA, GA; Owner: WILLIAMS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- W250AJ (97.9 FM; COPPERHILL, TN; Owner: JOHN REYNOLDS)
TV broadcast stations around Blue Ridge:
- W50AB (Channel 50; HIAWASSEE, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WFLI-TV (Channel 53; CLEVELAND, TN; Owner: CHATTANOOGA MEDIA HOLDINGS, L.L.C.)
- WCLP-TV (Channel 18; CHATSWORTH, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Fatal accident count26
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents45
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons:9
- Persons involved in fatal accidents86
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents1
- Georgia average
- Fatal accident count106
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents163
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons29
- Persons involved in fatal accidents278
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents16
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 9Number of bridges
- 80m262ftTotal length
- 81,340Total average daily traffic
- 1,616Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Blue Ridge)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:62 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Blue Ridge, GA)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:2
- BLUE RIDGE, 333 W Highland St (Lat: 34.867556 Lon: -84.333528), Overall height: 95.4 m, Call Sign: WMS788
Assigned Frequencies: 2168.40 MHz
Grant Date: 11/28/1994, Expiration Date: 02/01/2001, Cancellation Date: 02/14/2000
Registrant: Wilkinson Barker Knauer, LLP, Phone: (202) 783-4141
- AT03GI244, 100 Windy Ridge Road (Lat: 34.885500 Lon: -84.303389), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 59.4 m, Overall height: 61 m, Call Sign: WQQY854
Assigned Frequencies: 11385.0 MHz, 11385.0 MHz, 11385.0 MHz, 11385.0 MHz, 11385.0 MHz, 11385.0 MHz
Grant Date: 03/28/2013, Expiration Date: 03/28/2023, Certifier: Kyle B Entz
Registrant: Sprint Nextel Corporation, 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20196, Phone: (703) 433-4000, Fax: (703) 433-4483
FCC Registered Paging Towers:2
- On Highland Circle 3.5 Miles Nw Of Blue Ridge (Lat: 34.906167 Lon: -84.369917), Call Sign: KIG843, Licensee ID: L00000846
Assigned Frequencies: 152.540 MHz, 152.540 MHz
Expiration Date: 07/01/1998, Cancellation Date: 07/02/1998
Registrant: Blue Ridge Telephone Company, Inc., E. 1st Street, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- 542 Highland Cir (Lat: 34.906111 Lon: -84.369722), Type: Tower, Structure height: 42.7 m, Call Sign: KWA657
Assigned Frequencies: 152.720 MHz
Grant Date: 05/13/2008, Expiration Date: 07/01/2018
Registrant: Ewa 20925106, 122 Baltimore St, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (800) 886-4222, Fax: (717) 337-9157, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:55 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Blue Ridge)
FAA Registered Aircraft:14 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Blue Ridge)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 69
- Hazardous Condition: 11
- Good Intent Call: 7
Incident types - Blue Ridge
|Most common first names in Blue Ridge, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Blue Ridge, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Blue Ridge, GA|
|Ace Hardware||1||Home Depot||1|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||KFC||1|
Blue Ridge on our top lists:
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities that people commute into (largest positive percentage daily daytime population change due to commuting)"
- #76 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Florists"
- #71 (30513) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of taxpayers reporting profit/loss from business in 2004 (pop 5,000+)"
Total of 20 patent applications in 2008-2016.