Bowling Green, Virginia
Bowling Green: Caroline County Clerk's Office - Built in 1907 according to the design of Richmond architect William Callis West. It is a tall, one-story brick building with hipped roof and projecting vestibule with pedimented gable.
Bowling Green: Old Mansion - The pre-Georgian manor house was originally called Bowling Green after the long green lawn before the entrance. When owner Major John Hoomes donated property for a courthouse and county seat, they took the name Bowling Green and the estate changed it's name. Washington and Lafayette stayed there during the Revolution. It is on the Virginia Landmarks Register.
Bowling Green: Kenmare House - Circa 1880. On Milford Ave. in Bowling Green. A two-story, frame Queen-Anne Victorian with multiple gables. User comment: The house is located on Milford Street in Bowling Green, VA.
Bowling Green: Confederate Monument - A statue of a Confederate soldier, it was dedicated in 1906, and is located directly in front of the courthouse.
Bowling Green: Caroline County Courthouse - A temple-form building with arcaded ground floor and fine brickwork, it is a Registered Virginia Landmark.
Submit your own pictures of this town and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||47.9 years|
|Virginia median age:||37.6 years|
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $22,716 (it was $20,223 in 2000)
Bowling Green town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $256,812 (it was $125,000 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $213,340; Detached houses: $223,501; Townhouses or other attached units: $220,017; Mobile homes: $69,251
Median gross rent in 2013: $594.
Races in Bowling Green, VA (2010)
- 81373.2%White alone
- 24321.9%Black alone
- 211.9%Two or more races
- 70.6%Asian alone
- 10.09%American Indian alone
|Do you consider Fredericksburg/Stafford as Northern Virginia? (84 replies)|
|Spotsylvania and Stafford (19 replies)|
|Parents Confused about Northern Virginia Move (21 replies)|
|95 Express Lanes (33 replies)|
|Relocating to Fredericksburg area, need help! (9 replies)|
|Another Arlington commute/housing question (19 replies)|
Latest news from Bowling Green, VA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (11.0%), Irish (10.6%), Greek (10.2%), German (8.0%), English (6.3%), Arab (4.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1903
Land area: 1.59 square miles.
Population density: 714 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Bowling Green:
- High school or higher: 76.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 13.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.5%
- Unemployed: 4.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 25.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Bowling Green town:
- Never married: 24.4%
- Now married: 47.1%
- Separated: 1.3%
- Widowed: 15.5%
- Divorced: 11.8%
58 residents are foreign born (3.3% Latin America, 1.7% Europe).
According to our research of Virginia and other state lists there were 12 registered sex offenders living in Bowling Green, Virginia as of September 02, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Bowling Green to the number of sex offenders is 94 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,541 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,893 (0.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Richmond, VA (36.2 miles , pop. 197,790).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Washington, DC (62.2 miles , pop. 572,059).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (179.1 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Long Branch, VA (3.1 miles ), Lake Caroline, VA (3.2 miles ), Lake Land'Or, VA (3.4 miles ), Port Royal, VA (3.4 miles) , Spotsylvania Courthouse, VA (4.1 miles ), Passapatanzy, VA (4.1 miles ), Newtown district, VA (4.1 miles ), King George, VA (4.2 miles ).
Latitude: 38.05 N, Longitude: 77.35 W
Area code: 804
|Crime rates in Bowling Green by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 269.0)||12.1||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Unemployment by year (%)
- Public administration (28%)
- Retail trade (26%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Manufacturing (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Construction (4%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (4%)
- Public administration (21%)
- Health care and social assistance (19%)
- Educational services (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (11%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Sales and related occupations (18%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (17%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (15%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (13%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (11%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (4%)
- Production occupations (4%)
- Sales and related occupations (19%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (19%)
- Management occupations (17%)
- Personal care and service occupations (9%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (6%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (6%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
Average climate in Bowling Green, Virginia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Bowling Green-area historical tornado activity is above Virginia state average. It is 4% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/28/2002, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 35.5 miles away from the Bowling Green town center killed 3 people and injured 122 people and caused $124 million in damages.
On 4/1/1998, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 15.6 miles away from the town center killed 2 people and caused $800,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Bowling Green-area historical earthquake activity is near Virginia state average. It is 85% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 12/9/2003 at 20:59:14, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, 4.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 44.3 miles away from the city center
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 172.4 miles away from Bowling Green center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 287.7 miles away from the city center
On 5/5/2003 at 16:32:32, a magnitude 3.9 (3.9 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 44.6 miles away from the city center
On 3/15/1991 at 06:54:08, a magnitude 3.8 (3.8 LG, Depth: 10.9 mi) earthquake occurred 37.6 miles away from Bowling Green center
On 10/21/1998 at 05:56:47, a magnitude 3.8 (3.8 LG, 3.3 LG, Depth: 8.3 mi) earthquake occurred 72.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Caroline County (14) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 11
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Winter Storms: 5, Storms: 4, Floods: 3, Hurricanes: 3, Ice Storms: 2, Snowstorms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Drought: 1, Tropical Depression: 1, Tropical Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Reuben Chapman - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers in Bowling Green:
- BMA - BOWLING GREEN (102 W BROADDUS AVE)
- BOWLING GREEN HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER (120 ANDERSON AVENUE)
Other hospitals and medical centers near Bowling Green:
Airports located in Bowling Green:
- Woodford Airpark Airport (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Bowling Green:
- University of Mary Washington (about 19 miles; Fredericksburg, VA; Full-time enrollment: 4,506)
- J Sargeant Reynolds Community College (about 30 miles; Richmond, VA; FT enrollment: 8,271)
- Germanna Community College (about 33 miles; Locust Grove, VA; FT enrollment: 4,455)
- Virginia Union University (about 35 miles; Richmond, VA; FT enrollment: 2,028)
- University of Richmond (about 35 miles; University of Richmond, VA; FT enrollment: 3,745)
- Virginia Commonwealth University (about 36 miles; Richmond, VA; FT enrollment: 26,647)
- College of Southern Maryland (about 40 miles; La Plata, MD; FT enrollment: 5,775)
Public elementary/middle school in Bowling Green:
- Bowling Green Elementary School (Students: 363; Location: 16261 RICHMOND TURNPIKE; Grades: 3-5)
Notable locations in Bowling Green: Caroline County Department of Fire / Rescue (A), Caroline County Sheriff's Office (B), Caroline County Fire and Rescue / Bowling Green Volunteer Rescue Squad Rescue 1 (C), Caroline County Fire and Rescue / Bowling Green Volunteer Fire Department Company 1 (D), Bowling Green Police Department (E), Virginia State Police Division 1 Area 44 Office (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Main business address in Bowling Green: UNION BANKSHARES CORP (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Bowling Green Visitor's Center (109 Courthouse Lane).
Hotel: Bowling Green Motel (18138 A P Hill Boulevard).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 65.0. This is about average.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2002 was 6.00. This is about average. Closest monitor was 10.3 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 31.1. This is about average. Closest monitor was 10.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 14.6. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 18.8 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Bowling Green and their reported violations in the past:BOWLING GREEN, TOWN OF (Population served: 1,190, Groundwater):
Past health violations:RELAX INN-BOWLING GREEN (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Average - Between OCT-2006 and SEP-2007, Contaminant: Gross Alpha, Incl. Radon and U. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUL-11-2007), St Formal NOV issued (JUL-11-2007), St Public Notif received (AUG-17-2007), St Compliance achieved (FEB-26-2008)
- 22 regular monitoring violations
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In MAR-2007, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (APR-05-2007), St Public Notif requested (APR-05-2007), St Public Notif received (APR-12-2007), St Compliance achieved (JUN-27-2007)
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
(27.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 28.9% for Black residents)
|This town:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.5% of all households
123 people in nursing homes in 2000
Bowling Green compared to Virginia state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Bowling Green (2011 data):
- Union First Market Bank: Bowling Green Branch at 211 North Main Street, branch established on 1902/01/01. Info updated 2011/08/16: Bank assets: $3,888.6 mil, Deposits: $3,181.6 mil, headquarters in Richmond, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 99 total offices, Holding Company: Union First Market Bankshares Corporation
- EVB: Bowling Green Branch at 202 North Main Street, branch established on 1980/09/29. Info updated 2008/08/25: Bank assets: $1,061.5 mil, Deposits: $834.3 mil, headquarters in Tappahannock, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 28 total offices, Holding Company: Eastern Virginia Bankshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (85%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (12%)
- Utility gas (1%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Bowling Green town (based on Caroline County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Caroline County:||1.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||2.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Caroline County:||1.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||1.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Caroline County:||4.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.67 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||10||$8,660|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||1||$1,250|
|Police Protection - Officers||0||$0||1||$2,878|
|Other and Unallocable||2||$3,722||$22,332||1||$1,168|
|Totals for Government||7||$17,888||$30,665||13||$13,956|
Bowling Green government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Financial Administration: $184,000 ($161.69)
Water Utilities: $170,000 ($149.38)
Sewerage: $155,000 ($136.20)
General - Other: $111,000 ($97.54)
Police Protection: $106,000 ($93.15)
Solid Waste Management: $48,000 ($42.18)
Fire Protection: $6,000 ($5.27)
- General - Interest on Debt: $89,000 ($78.21)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $221,000 ($194.20)
Bowling Green government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $300,000 ($263.62)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $61,000 ($53.60)
Interest Earnings: $24,000 ($21.09)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $266,000 ($233.74)
- Tax - Property: $258,000 ($226.71)
Other Selective Sales: $68,000 ($59.75)
Public Utilities: $57,000 ($50.09)
Total General Sales: $17,000 ($14.94)
Motor Vehicle License: $14,000 ($12.30)
NEC: $2,000 ($1.76)
Bowling Green government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $1,476,000 ($1297.01)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $1,366,000 ($1200.35)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $110,000 ($96.66)
Bowling Green government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $600,000 ($527.24)
8.22% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($40,149 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Spotsylvania County, VA||1.91% ($38,410 average AGI)|
|from Stafford County, VA||0.76% ($42,855)|
|from Henrico County, VA||0.72% ($42,405)|
8.28% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($44,743 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Bowling Green:
- WWGB (1030 AM; daytime; 50 kW; INDIAN HEAD, MD; Owner: GOOD BODY MEDIA, LLC)
- WRVA (1140 AM; 50 kW; RICHMOND, VA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WKCW (1420 AM; 50 kW; WARRENTON, VA; Owner: WAY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WTEM (980 AM; 50 kW; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WTAR (850 AM; 50 kW; NORFOLK, VA; Owner: SINCLAIR COMMUNICATIONS)
- WPGC (1580 AM; 50 kW; MORNINGSIDE, MD; Owner: INFINITY WPGC(AM), INC.)
- WCBM (680 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: WCBM MARYLAND, INC.)
- WREJ (1540 AM; 10 kW; RICHMOND, VA)
- WBIS (1190 AM; 50 kW; ANNAPOLIS, MD; Owner: NATIONS RADIO, LLC)
- WMET (1150 AM; 50 kW; GAITHERSBURG, MD; Owner: BELTWAY ACQUISITION CORPORATION)
- WTOP (1500 AM; 50 kW; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: BONNEVILLE HOLDING COMPANY)
- WRJR (670 AM; 20 kW; CLAREMONT, VA; Owner: CHESAPEAKE-PORTSMOUTH BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WDZY (1290 AM; 25 kW; COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA; Owner: ABC, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Bowling Green:
- WWUZ (96.9 FM; BOWLING GREEN, VA; Owner: THE FREE LANCE-STAR PUBLISHING CO. OF FREDERICKSBURG, VA)
- WJYJ (90.5 FM; FREDERICKSBURG, VA; Owner: CSN INTERNATIONAL)
- WFLS-FM (93.3 FM; FREDERICKSBURG, VA; Owner: THE FREE LANCE-STAR PUBLISHING CO. OF FREDERICKSBURG, VA)
- WBQB (101.5 FM; FREDERICKSBURG, VA; Owner: MID ATLANTIC NETWORK, INC.)
- WBTJ (106.5 FM; RICHMOND, VA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WGRQ (95.9 FM; COLONIAL BEACH, VA; Owner: TELEMEDIA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCDX (92.1 FM; MECHANICSVILLE, VA; Owner: RADIO ONE LICENSES, LLC)
- WCUL (103.1 FM; CULPEPER, VA; Owner: JOYNER LICENSE, INC.)
- WCVE-FM (88.9 FM; RICHMOND, VA; Owner: COMMONWEALTH PUBLIC BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WGRX (104.5 FM; FALMOUTH, VA; Owner: TELEMEDIA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WMXB (103.7 FM; RICHMOND, VA; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WYSK-FM (99.3 FM; SPOTSYLVANIA, VA; Owner: THE FREE LANCE-STAR PUBLISHING CO. OF FREDERICKSBURG, VA)
- WYFJ (100.1 FM; ASHLAND, VA; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Bowling Green:
- WUPV (Channel 65; ASHLAND, VA; Owner: BELL BROADCASTING, L.L.C.)
- WCVE-TV (Channel 23; RICHMOND, VA; Owner: COMMONWEALTH PUBLIC BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WRLH-TV (Channel 35; RICHMOND, VA; Owner: WRLH LICENSEE, LLC)
- WXOB-LP (Channel 17; RICHMOND, VA; Owner: KM BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WTVR-TV (Channel 6; RICHMOND, VA; Owner: ELCOM OF VIRGINIA, INC.)
- WCVW (Channel 57; RICHMOND, VA; Owner: COMMONWEALTH PUBLIC BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WRIC-TV (Channel 8; PETERSBURG, VA; Owner: YOUNG BROADCASTING OF RICHMOND, INC.)
- WWBT (Channel 12; RICHMOND, VA; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF VIRGINIA)
- W48BI (Channel 48; RICHMOND, VA; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
Bowling Green fatal accident list:
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 4Number of bridges
- 13m43ftTotal length
- 15,453Total average daily traffic
- 946Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:38 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in Bowling Green)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:2
- City Water Tower117 Butler St (Lat: 38.052917 Lon: -77.344972), Type: Tank, Structure height: 37 m, Call Sign: WPJS545
Assigned Frequencies: 929.187 MHz
Grant Date: 10/04/1996, Expiration Date: 10/04/2006, Cancellation Date: 08/08/2001, Certifier: Steven D Jacoby
Registrant: Fiorio Communications Consulting, 10451 Twin Rivers Rd Ste 207, Columbia, MD 21044, Fax: (301) 596-1121
- City Water Twr 117 Butler St (Lat: 38.052917 Lon: -77.344972), Type: Tank, Structure height: 37 m, Call Sign: WPKA664
Assigned Frequencies: 929.512 MHz
Grant Date: 01/07/1997, Expiration Date: 01/07/2007, Cancellation Date: 08/09/2001, Certifier: Steven D Jacoby
Registrant: Fiorio Communications Consulting, 10451 Twin Rivers Rd Ste 207, Columbia, MD 21044, Fax: (301) 596-1121
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:4
- Div Of Forestry Ofc (Lat: 38.051806 Lon: -77.343861), Type: Building, Structure height: 12 m, Call Sign: KSZ502
Assigned Frequencies: 151.190 MHz, 151.265 MHz, 151.370 MHz, 151.475 MHz, 159.255 MHz, 159.285 MHz, 159.360 MHz, 159.465 MHz
Grant Date: 12/14/2004, Expiration Date: 03/05/2015
Registrant: Fcca, 122 Baltimore Street, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 398-0825, Fax: (717) 778-4237, Email:
- Basement Of Jail (Lat: 38.034028 Lon: -77.345528), Call Sign: KVA390, Licensee ID: L00035541
Assigned Frequencies: 39.2000 MHz, 39.5400 MHz
Grant Date: 12/05/2003, Expiration Date: 12/07/2013
Registrant: County Of Caroline, 118 Courthouse Lane, Bowling Green, VA 22427, Phone: (804) 633-5400, Fax: (804) 633-1124, Email:
- Hwy 301s 1 Mi S (Lat: 38.033194 Lon: -77.342194), Call Sign: KVS928, Licensee ID: L00004395
Assigned Frequencies: 451.450 MHz, 451.450 MHz
Grant Date: 12/22/1999, Expiration Date: 12/22/2004, Cancellation Date: 02/09/2001
Registrant: Gte South Incorporated, Mc: Hqb07a12, Irving, TX 75015-2210
- BOWLING GREEN, Vdot Bowling Green (Lat: 38.079944 Lon: -77.363889), Type: Tower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 97.5 m, Call Sign: WQJB473, Licensee ID: L00001751
Assigned Frequencies: 47.2800 MHz
Grant Date: 07/15/2008, Expiration Date: 07/15/2018, Certifier: William A Brown
Registrant: Virginia, Commonwealth Of, Dept Of Transportation, 1401 E Broad St, Richmond, VA 23219, Phone: (804) 662-7346, Fax: (804) 662-7330, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Bowling Green)
FAA Registered Aircraft:1
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150G (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 2819S , Serial Number: 15066719, Year manufactured: 1967, Airworthiness Date: 05/19/1967
Registrant (Co-Owned): Frank B Ii Beale, 20371 Beale Ln, Bowling Green, VA 22427, Other Owners: Corey L James
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 4
- Hazardous Condition: 4
- Good Intent Call: 1
|Most common first names in Bowling Green, VA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Bowling Green, VA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Bowling Green, VA|
Bowling Green on our top lists:
- #78 on the list of "Top 100 cities with the largest percentage of females"
- #29 (22427) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of African first ancestries"
- #100 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents relocating from other counties between 2005 and 2006"