We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||33.1 years|
|Virginia median age:||38.2 years|
Zip codes: 22815.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $26,228 (it was $18,274 in 2000)
Broadway town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $220,532 (it was $100,400 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $218,616; Detached houses: $231,505; Townhouses or other attached units: $154,113
Median gross rent in 2016: $690.
Races in Broadway, VA (2010)
- 3,33990.5%White alone
- 501.4%Two or more races
- 371.0%Black alone
- 240.7%Asian alone
- 40.1%American Indian alone
- 10.03%Other race alone
|Relocation from Austin Texas to the Broadway VA area (26 replies)|
|NoVA is weird. . . (47 replies)|
|Would I like Richmond? (77 replies)|
|Hamilton @ Kennedy Center Tickets (27 replies)|
|Wolftrap sold out (31 replies)|
|Norfolk more dangerous than New York City (46 replies)|
Latest news from Broadway, VA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (33.2%), German (19.9%), Irish (10.0%), European (3.5%), Scotch-Irish (3.0%), English (3.0%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1886
Elevation: 1080 feet
Land area: 1.82 square miles.
Population density: 2,074 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Broadway:
- High school or higher: 79.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 25.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 11.3%
- Unemployed: 1.8%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 18.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Broadway town:
- Never married: 30.6%
- Now married: 49.3%
- Separated: 0.4%
- Widowed: 6.0%
- Divorced: 13.6%
292 residents are foreign born (5.3% Latin America, 1.4% Europe).
According to our research of Virginia and other state lists there were 19 registered sex offenders living in Broadway, Virginia as of April 25, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Broadway to the number of sex offenders is 202 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $1,305 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $1,112 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Dale City, VA (78.8 miles , pop. 55,971).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Washington, DC (98.6 miles , pop. 572,059).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (217.8 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Timberville, VA (1.4 miles ), New Market, VA (2.7 miles ), Harrisonburg, VA (3.5 miles ), Shenandoah, VA (3.6 miles ), Mount Jackson, VA (3.6 miles ), Basye, VA (3.7 miles ), Basye-Bryce Mountain, VA (3.8 miles ), Massanutten, VA (3.8 miles ).
Latitude: 38.61 N, Longitude: 78.80 W
Area code: 540
|Crime rates in Broadway by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 278.2)||58.1||78.6||57.6||36.1||45.4||13.5||22.5||17.6||21.2||11.7||12.7||18.7||17.9||70.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Broadway detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.31|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Manufacturing (15%)
- Accommodation and food services (15%)
- Health care and social assistance (14%)
- Construction (11%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (19%)
- Educational services (18%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (7%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Manufacturing (5%)
- Sales and related occupations (14%)
- Production occupations (11%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (10%)
- Transportation occupations (9%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (6%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (15%)
- Healthcare support occupations (14%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (14%)
- Management occupations (10%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (8%)
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports, and media occupations (7%)
- Personal care and service occupations (7%)
Average climate in Broadway, Virginia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Broadway-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Virginia state average. It is 49% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/24/2001, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 44.4 miles away from the Broadway town center injured 2 people and caused $2 million in damages.
On 9/30/1959, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 29.4 miles away from the town center killed one person and injured 9 people and caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Broadway-area historical earthquake activity is near Virginia state average. It is 83% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 216.3 miles away from the city center
On 12/9/2003 at 20:59:14, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, 4.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 86.1 miles away from Broadway center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 241.6 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 280.2 miles away from the city center
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 189.4 miles away from Broadway center
On 5/5/2003 at 16:32:32, a magnitude 3.9 (3.9 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 71.2 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Rockingham County (16) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 4, Hurricanes: 4, Storms: 4, Droughts: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Fire: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Jacob K. Shafer - Politician, Joe T. May - Virginia Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers near Broadway:
- LIFE CARE CENTER OF NEW MARKET (Nursing Home, about 8 miles away; NEW MARKET, VA)
- HARRISON ICF-MR (Hospital, about 10 miles away; HARRISONBURG, VA)
- OAK LEA NSG HOME (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; HARRISONBURG, VA)
- CONTINUING CARE HH SERVICES (Home Health Center, about 12 miles away; HARRISONBURG, VA)
- DAVITA - HARRISONBURG DIALYSIS (Dialysis Facility, about 13 miles away; HARRISONBURG, VA)
- CAMELOT HALL NRS HOME (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; HARRISONBURG, VA)
- HARRISONBURG HLTH AND REHAB CNTR (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; HARRISONBURG, VA)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Broadway:
- James Madison University (about 13 miles; Harrisonburg, VA; Full-time enrollment: 19,727)
- Blue Ridge Community College (about 25 miles; Weyers Cave, VA; FT enrollment: 2,891)
- Lord Fairfax Community College (about 42 miles; Middletown, VA; FT enrollment: 4,144)
- University of Virginia-Main Campus (about 43 miles; Charlottesville, VA; FT enrollment: 22,274)
- Piedmont Virginia Community College (about 46 miles; Charlottesville, VA; FT enrollment: 3,029)
- Shenandoah University (about 52 miles; Winchester, VA; FT enrollment: 3,010)
- Germanna Community College (about 58 miles; Locust Grove, VA; FT enrollment: 4,455)
Public high school in Broadway:
- BROADWAY HIGH (Students: 1,107, Location: 269 GOBBLER DR, Grades: 9-12)
Private high school in Broadway:
Public elementary/middle schools in Broadway:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Cornerstone Christian School is no longer in Broadway, they moved to Harrisonburg.
Notable location: Broadway Municipal Building (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Creeks: Daphna Creek (A), Linville Creek (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 55.5. This is better than average.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 8.42. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 9.4 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 0.815. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 9.4 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 33.1. This is about average. Closest monitor was 9.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2006 was 20.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 9.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 8.10. This is about average. Closest monitor was 9.4 miles away from the city center.
(6.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 4.2% for Black residents, 90.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents)
|This town:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
3 people in workers' group living quarters and job corps centers in 2010
54 people in homes for the mentally retarded in 2000
7 people in nursing homes in 2000
Banks with branches in Broadway (2011 data):
- Farmers & Merchants Bank: Broadway Avenue Branch at St. Hwy 259 & St. Hwy 259 Alternate, branch established on 1979/10/09. Info updated 2010/06/03: Bank assets: $566.0 mil, Deposits: $436.0 mil, headquarters in Timberville, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: F & M Bank Corp.
- United Bank: Broadway Branch at 361 South Main St, branch established on 2006/04/18. Info updated 2007/08/13: Bank assets: $3,634.1 mil, Deposits: $2,729.4 mil, headquarters in Fairfax, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 57 total offices, Holding Company: United Bankshares, Inc.
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Broadway Va Branch at 153 North Main Street, branch established on 1903/03/12. Info updated 2010/03/29: Bank assets: $168,867.6 mil, Deposits: $127,549.5 mil, headquarters in Winston Salem, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1793 total offices, Holding Company: Bb&T Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Broadway town (based on Rockingham County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Rockingham County:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||2.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.17 / 10,000 pop.|
|Rockingham County:||1.63 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||1.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Rockingham County:||2.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.48 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.65 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Broadway, VA Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$6,779||$81,348||12||$1,109|
|Police Protection - Officers||4||$14,138||$42,414||5||$1,849|
|Totals for Government||10||$39,801||$47,761||23||$5,547|
4.89% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($40,063 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Harrisonburg city, VA||1.47% ($35,349 average AGI)|
|from Augusta County, VA||0.48% ($35,923)|
|from Shenandoah County, VA||0.31% ($34,648)|
5.11% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($34,012 average adjusted gross income)
0.03% of residents moved to foreign countries ($96 average AGI)
Rockingham County: 0.03% Virginia average: 0.20%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Broadway:
- WBTX (1470 AM; 5 kW; BROADWAY-TIMBERVILLE, VA; Owner: MASSANUTTEN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WSVA (550 AM; 10 kW; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: M. BELMONT VERSTANDIG, INC.)
- WKCY (1300 AM; 5 kW; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WHBG (1360 AM; 5 kW; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: M. BELMONT VERSTANDIG, INC.)
- WKCW (1420 AM; 50 kW; WARRENTON, VA; Owner: WAY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WKTR (840 AM; daytime; 8 kW; EARLYSVILLE, VA; Owner: WKTR, INC.)
- WSVG (790 AM; 1 kW; MOUNT JACKSON, VA; Owner: SHENANDOAH VALLEY TELEVISION LLC)
- WCBM (680 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: WCBM MARYLAND, INC.)
- WMET (1150 AM; 50 kW; GAITHERSBURG, MD; Owner: BELTWAY ACQUISITION CORPORATION)
- WTEM (980 AM; 50 kW; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WWGB (1030 AM; daytime; 50 kW; INDIAN HEAD, MD; Owner: GOOD BODY MEDIA, LLC)
- WKCI (970 AM; 5 kW; WAYNESBORO, VA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WTOP (1500 AM; 50 kW; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: BONNEVILLE HOLDING COMPANY)
Strongest FM radio stations in Broadway:
- WMXH-FM (105.7 FM; LURAY, VA; Owner: EASY RADIO, INC.)
- WMRA (90.7 FM; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY BOARD OF VISITORS)
- WLTK (103.3 FM; NEW MARKET, VA; Owner: MASSANUTTEN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WBHB-FM (96.1 FM; BROADWAY, VA; Owner: HJV LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WQPO (100.7 FM; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: M. BELMONT VERSTANDIG, INC.)
- WACL (98.5 FM; ELKTON, VA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WTON-FM (94.3 FM; STAUNTON, VA; Owner: HIGH IMPACT COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WVTU (89.3 FM; CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA; Owner: VIRGINIA TECH FOUNDATION INC)
- WCYK-FM (99.7 FM; STAUNTON, VA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WQWV (103.7 FM; FISHER, WV; Owner: MCGUIRE BROADCASTING, L.L.C.)
- WOTC (88.3 FM; EDINBURG, VA; Owner: VALLEY BAPTIST CHURCH - CHRISTIAN SCHOOL)
- WMRY (103.5 FM; CROZET, VA; Owner: JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY BOARD OF VISITORS)
- WJDV (105.1 FM; BRIDGEWATER, VA; Owner: M. BELMONT VERSTANDIG, INC.)
- WVLS (89.7 FM; MONTEREY, VA; Owner: POCAHONTAS COMMUNICATIONS COOPERATIVE CORP.)
- WTRM (91.3 FM; WINCHESTER, VA; Owner: TIMBER RIDGE MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WINC-FM (92.5 FM; WINCHESTER, VA; Owner: MID ATLANTIC NETWORK, INC.)
- WEMC (91.7 FM; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF EASTERN MENNONITE UNIVERSITY)
- W243AF (96.5 FM; FLINT HILL, VA; Owner: CSN INTERNATIONAL)
- WPVA (90.1 FM; WAYNESBORO, VA; Owner: CSN INTERNATIONAL)
- WKCY-FM (104.3 FM; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
TV broadcast stations around Broadway:
- WHSV-TV (Channel 3; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: GRAY MIDAMERICA TV LICENSEE CORP.)
- W45AW (Channel 45; FULKS RUN, VA; Owner: SHENANDOAH VALLEY EDUCATIONAL TV CORP.)
- W38AV (Channel 38; LURAY, VA; Owner: SHENANDOAH VALLEY EDUCATIONAL TV CORP.)
- W21AC (Channel 21; CENT.ROCKINGHAM COUN, VA; Owner: COUNTY OF ROCKINGHAM, VIRGINIA)
- WAZT-CA (Channel 10; WOODSTOCK, VA; Owner: RUARCH ASSOCIATES LLC)
- WAZM-CA (Channel 25; STAUNTON-WAYNESBORO, VA; Owner: RUARCH ASSOCIATES LLC)
- W33AC (Channel 33; CENT.ROCKINGHAM COUN, VA; Owner: COUNTY OF ROCKINGHAM, VIRGINIA)
- W39AD (Channel 39; CENT.ROCKINGHAM COUN, VA; Owner: COUNTY OF ROCKINGHAM, VIRGINIA)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
Broadway fatal accident list:
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 7Number of bridges
- 28m92ftTotal length
- $1,511,000Total costs
- 13,881Total average daily traffic
- 524Total average daily truck traffic
- 13,822Total future (year 2024) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2
- 3241 Wards Lane (Lat: 38.585944 Lon: -78.789083), Type: Mast, Structure height: 60.6 m, Call Sign: KNKQ314
Assigned Frequencies: 880.020 MHz, 880.020 MHz, 880.020 MHz, 835.020 MHz, 835.020 MHz, 835.020 MHz, 891.510 MHz, 891.510 MHz, 891.510 MHz, 846.510 MHz, 846.510 MHz, 846.510 MHzGrant Date: 08/31/2010, Expiration Date: 10/01/2020, Certifier: John T Scott IiiRegistrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
- Round Hill: 3241 Wards Lane (Lat: 38.585944 Lon: -78.789083), Type: Mast, Structure height: 60.7 m, Call Sign: KNKN714, Licensee ID: L00317854
Assigned Frequencies: 869.040 MHz, 869.040 MHz, 869.040 MHz, 824.040 MHz, 824.040 MHz, 824.040 MHz, 890.010 MHz, 890.010 MHz, 890.010 MHz, 845.010 MHz, 845.010 MHz, 845.010 MHzGrant Date: 08/31/2010, Expiration Date: 10/01/2020, Certifier: John T Scott IiiRegistrant: Alltel Communications, LLC
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6
- .4 Mi W Of Int Of Rts 42 & 733 On Rt 733 (Lat: 38.700944 Lon: -78.742528), Call Sign: KIM517
Assigned Frequencies: 47.6800 MHzGrant Date: 11/17/1997, Expiration Date: 01/11/2003, Cancellation Date: 04/13/2003Registrant: C S Mundy Quarries Inc, Box 126, Broadway, VA 22815
- Rt 42 (Lat: 38.602889 Lon: -78.804750), Call Sign: WNPH598
Assigned Frequencies: 457.425 MHz, 457.475 MHzGrant Date: 10/16/1995, Expiration Date: 10/16/2000, Cancellation Date: 12/17/2000Registrant: Wampler Foods Inc, Hinton, VA 22831, Phone: (703) 867-4000
- Rt 42 (Lat: 38.602778 Lon: -78.805000), Type: Upole, Structure height: 6 m, Call Sign: WPYN343
Assigned Frequencies: 463.675 MHz, 469.050 MHzGrant Date: 09/15/2003, Expiration Date: 09/15/2013, Cancellation Date: 06/23/2009, Certifier: John GangwerRegistrant: Pilgrim\'s Pride Corporation, 4845 Us Hwy 271 North, Pittsburg, TX 75686, Phone: (903) 434-1054, Fax: (972) 290-4530, Email:
- Little North Mountain 14 Km Sw (Lat: 38.563889 Lon: -78.948611), Type: Tower, Structure height: 38 m, Call Sign: WPYZ376
Assigned Frequencies: 451.875 MHzGrant Date: 09/25/2013, Expiration Date: 12/08/2023, Certifier: Mike ShowaherRegistrant: Pros Rf, 5219 Adairville Road, Franklin, KY 42134, Phone: (270) 908-4402, Fax: (786) 549-7864, Email:
- Lat: 38.639833 Lon: -78.849083, Call Sign: WQDC597
Assigned Frequencies: 159.510 MHz, 159.975 MHzGrant Date: 05/09/2015, Expiration Date: 07/22/2025, Certifier: Timmy S CaplingerRegistrant: Federal Licensing Inc, 1588 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-9262, Fax: (717) 334-6440
- SHANK HILL, 3241 Wards Lane (Lat: 38.585833 Lon: -78.788889), Type: Tower, Structure height: 57 m, Overall height: 58.2 m, Call Sign: WQEK472
Assigned Frequencies: 851.462 MHz, 851.562 MHz, 852.112 MHz, 852.337 MHz, 852.600 MHz, 852.687 MHz, 852.862 MHz, 853.125 MHz, 853.187 MHz, 853.375 MHz, 853.925 MHzGrant Date: 11/26/2015, Expiration Date: 02/21/2026, Certifier: James L JunkinsRegistrant: Harrisonburg-Rockingham Ecc, 101 N. Main St., 5th Flr, Harrisonburg, VA 22802, Phone: (540) 434-2006, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:3
- WLTK STUDIO, 166 Main Street (Lat: 38.614861 Lon: -78.798611), Type: Pipe, Structure height: 9.7 m, Overall height: 10.7 m, Call Sign: WPUB564, Licensee ID: L00070557
Assigned Frequencies: 950.125 MHz, 949.875 MHzGrant Date: 01/30/2002, Expiration Date: 10/01/2019, Certifier: David M EshlemanRegistrant: Massanutten Broadcasting Company, Inc.
- SHANK HILL, State Road 803 (Lat: 38.586083 Lon: -78.789139), Type: Tower, Structure height: 56.4 m, Call Sign: WQGZ994
Assigned Frequencies: 6256.54 MHz, 11405.0 MHzGrant Date: 06/07/2007, Expiration Date: 06/07/2017, Certifier: Jim JunkinsRegistrant: Hrecc (Harrisonburg-Rockingham Emergency Communications Center), 101 North Main St, 5th Floor, Harrisonburg, VA 22802, Phone: (540) 434-4436, Fax: (540) 434-2512, Email:
- 166 North Main Street (Lat: 38.614833 Lon: -78.798889), Overall height: 10.7 m, Call Sign: WLO669, Licensee ID: L00078078
Assigned Frequencies: 949.875 MHz, 950.125 MHzGrant Date: 07/11/1989, Expiration Date: 10/01/2011, Cancellation Date: 01/09/2006Registrant: Hjv Limited Partnership, 4850 Connecticut Avenue, Nw- Suite 103, Washington, DC 20008
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:43 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Broadway)
FAA Registered Aircraft:6
- Aircraft: MOONEY M20E (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 127 mph), Engine: LYCOMING I0360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 3354X , Serial Number: 1079, Year manufactured: 1966, Airworthiness Date: 03/31/1966
Registrant (Corporation): Virginia Aircraft Rentals LLC, 109 Morningside Dr Apt D, Broadway, VA 22815
- Aircraft: CESSNA 140 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C85 SERIES (85 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 436DC , Serial Number: 8807, Year manufactured: 1946, Airworthiness Date: 08/08/1955
Registrant (Partnership): Kenneth P Heinz, 851 Tenth Legion Rd, Broadway, VA 22815, Other Owners: Bart W Arbagast
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-32R-300 (Category: Land, Seats: 7, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 126 mph), Engine: LYCOMING TI0-540 SER (310 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 482DR , Serial Number: 32R-7780391, Year manufactured: 1977, Airworthiness Date: 05/25/1977
Registrant (Individual): Donald E Jr Rellins, 13024 S Sunset Dr, Broadway, VA 22815
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-140 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 551PA , Serial Number: 28-7225472, Year manufactured: 1972, Airworthiness Date: 06/27/1972
Registrant (Corporation): 2 Wheels Squared LLC, 8408 Rising Creek Ln, Broadway, VA 22815
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172K (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 84367 , Serial Number: 17258442, Year manufactured: 1969, Airworthiness Date: 07/14/1969
Registrant (Individual): Don W Shank, 580 Showalter Ct, Broadway, VA 22815
- Aircraft: CESSNA 170A (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C145 SERIES (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 9984A , Serial Number: 19556, Year manufactured: 1950, Airworthiness Date: 12/31/1955
Registrant (Partnership): Kenneth P Heinz, 851 Tenth Legion Rd, Broadway, VA 22815, Other Owners: Bart W Arbogast, Kim A Arbogast
Drinking water stations with addresses in Broadway and their reported violations in the past:BROADWAY, TOWN OF (Population served: 3,671, Surface water):
Past health violations:
- MCL, Average - Between JUL-2011 and SEP-2011, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (OCT-27-2011), St Formal NOV issued (OCT-27-2011), St Public Notif received (NOV-30-2011), St Compliance achieved (DEC-19-2011)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 44
- Hazardous Condition: 38
- Service Call: 2
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Broadway
|Most common first names in Broadway, VA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Broadway, VA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (72%)
- Utility gas (17%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
- No fuel used (3%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (3%)
- Wood (2%)
|Businesses in Broadway, VA|
Broadway compared to Virginia state average:
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- House age below state average.
Broadway on our top lists:
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in homes for the mentally retarded (population 1,000+)"
- #48 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating to foreign countries in 2011"
- #61 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest Sulfur Oxides Annual air pollution readings in 2012 (µg/m3)"
- #83 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest Nitrogen Dioxide air pollution readings in 2012 (ppm)"
Total of 23 patent applications in 2008-2018.