|Median resident age:||31.0 years|
|Georgia median age:||39.7 years|
Zip codes: 31803.
Buena Vista city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $45,219 (it was $43,300 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $348.
- Black alone - 1,415 (65.1%)
- Hispanic - 368 (16.9%)
- White alone - 346 (15.9%)
- Two or more races - 24 (1.1%)
- American Indian alone - 12 (0.6%)
- Asian alone - 8 (0.4%)
Latest news from Buena Vista, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (10.2%), United States (4.1%), English (3.2%), Subsaharan African (2.8%), Irish (1.9%), Scotch-Irish (1.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Land area: 3.24 square miles.Population density: 675 people per square mile (low).
For population 25 years and over in Buena Vista:
- High school or higher: 68.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 5.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.0%
- Unemployed: 4.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 20.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Buena Vista city:
- Never married: 40.7%
- Now married: 31.0%
- Separated: 5.8%
- Widowed: 10.4%
- Divorced: 12.1%
207 residents are foreign born (0.9% Latin America).
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 16 registered sex offenders living in Buena Vista, Georgia as of January 29, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Buena Vista to the number of sex offenders is 137 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $728 (1.1%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $813 (1.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Columbus, GA (27.5 miles , pop. 185,781).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (99.9 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (667.5 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: North Buena Vista, GA (3.0 miles ), Ellaville, GA (3.6 miles ), Rupert, GA (3.8 miles ), Cusseta, GA (3.9 miles ), Fort Benning, GA (4.0 miles ), Preston, GA (4.2 miles ), Richland, GA (4.3 miles ), Geneva, GA (4.3 miles) .
Latitude: 32.32 N, Longitude: 84.52 W
Area code: 229
|Crime rates in Buena Vista by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 293.7)||450.8||284.1||226.8||N/A||451.5||454.1||286.5||213.7|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Buena Vista detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.30|
- Manufacturing (42%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (24%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (6%)
- Retail trade (5%)
- Construction (4%)
- Public administration (4%)
- Educational services (29%)
- Health care and social assistance (20%)
- Manufacturing (13%)
- Public administration (10%)
- Other services, except public administration (9%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (8%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (5%)
- Food processing workers (16%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (14%)
- Assemblers and fabricators (7%)
- Construction trades workers except carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, and construction laborers (7%)
- Agricultural workers including supervisors (6%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (5%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (5%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (14%)
- Food processing workers (13%)
- Other teachers and instructors, education, training, and library occupations (7%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (5%)
- Cooks and food preparation workers (5%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (4%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (3%)
Average climate in Buena Vista, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Buena Vista-area historical tornado activity is near Georgia state average. It is 37% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/13/1954, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 16.9 miles away from the Buena Vista city center killed 5 people and injured 75 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 3/13/1954, a category F3 tornado 24.5 miles away from the city center killed 2 people and injured 20 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Buena Vista-area historical earthquake activity is near Georgia state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 159.2 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 163.6 miles away from Buena Vista center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 182.0 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 176.0 miles away from the city center
On 9/10/2006 at 14:56:08, a magnitude 5.9 (5.9 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 438.6 miles away from Buena Vista center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 242.8 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Marion County (4) is a lot smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 2
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Drought: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Storm: 1, Tropical Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Luther H. Story - Army Medal of Honor recipient, William Stanley West - Senator for Georgia, Brad Hogg (baseball) - Baseball player, Charles Jackson - College basketball player (Illinois Fighting Illini).
Medal of Honor Recipients
Medal of Honor Recipient born in Buena Vista: Luther H. Story.
Hospitals and medical centers in Buena Vista:
Airports located in Buena Vista:
- Marion County Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 600, Local Ops: 600)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Buena Vista:
- Georgia Southwestern State University (about 26 miles; Americus, GA; Full-time enrollment: 2,689)
- Columbus State University (about 28 miles; Columbus, GA; FT enrollment: 6,876)
- Columbus Technical College (about 30 miles; Columbus, GA; FT enrollment: 3,241)
- Fort Valley State University (about 40 miles; Fort Valley, GA; FT enrollment: 3,200)
- Central Georgia Technical College (about 52 miles; Warner Robins, GA; FT enrollment: 6,829)
- Darton State College (about 54 miles; Albany, GA; FT enrollment: 5,000)
- Gordon State College (about 55 miles; Barnesville, GA; FT enrollment: 3,336)
Public high school in Buena Vista:
- Marion County High School (Students: 448; Location: P.O. Box 177, Highway 30; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Buena Vista:
Notable locations in Buena Vista: Marion County Courthouse (A), Buena Vista Fire and Rescue Station (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Buena Vista include: Hall Chapel (A), Ramah Church (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Walker Williams Lakes (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Drinking water stations with addresses in Buena Vista and their reported violations in the past:BUENA VISTA (Population served: 1,771, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2012, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAR-18-2013), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAR-18-2013), St Compliance achieved (JUN-25-2013)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-1998, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (OCT-30-2000), St Intentional no-action (OCT-31-2001)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In JAN-01-1996, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-12-1998)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-1995, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Intentional no-action (OCT-31-2001)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In JAN-01-1995, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JAN-27-1998)
(35.7% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 46.1% for Black residents, 16.3% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 4.0% for other race residents, 11.8% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.0% of all households
- Gay men: 0.4% of all households
26 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities in 2010
18 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) in 2000
Buena Vista compared to Georgia state average:
- Median household income significantly below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Banks with branches in Buena Vista (2011 data):
- PNC Bank, National Association: Buena Vista Branch at 103 North Broad Street, branch established on 1887/01/01. Info updated 2012/03/20: Bank assets: $263,309.6 mil, Deposits: $197,343.0 mil, headquarters in Wilmington, DE, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3085 total offices, Holding Company: Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc., The
- Ameris Bank: Buena Vista Branch at 114 West 6th Avenue, branch established on 2007/06/15. Info updated 2012/02/27: Bank assets: $3,003.2 mil, Deposits: $2,595.8 mil, headquarters in Moultrie, GA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 79 total offices, Holding Company: Ameris Bancorp
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (61%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (33%)
- Utility gas (5%)
- No fuel used (1%)
Religion statistics for Buena Vista city (based on Marion County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 30.11%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||National Association of Free Will Baptists||Churches of Christ||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Marion County:||2.87 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|Marion County:||8.60 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.73 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2007)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||8||$13,187||$19,781||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||1||$554|
|Police Protection - Officers||4||$30,830||$92,490||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||3||$14,059||$56,236||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||0||$0||1||$1,771|
|Other and Unallocable||1||$2,829||$33,948||1||$1,720|
|Totals for Government||19||$72,351||$45,695||3||$4,045|
Buena Vista government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $31,000 ($14.15)
Sewerage: $20,000 ($9.13)
- Current Operations - Central Staff Services: $349,000 ($159.29)
Regular Highways: $314,000 ($143.31)
Water Utilities: $305,000 ($139.21)
Sewerage: $203,000 ($92.65)
Police Protection: $196,000 ($89.46)
Fire Protection: $41,000 ($18.71)
Corrections - Other: $41,000 ($18.71)
Parks & Recreation: $23,000 ($10.50)
General - Other: $7,000 ($3.19)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Intergovernmental to Local NEC - Elementary and Secondary Education: $5,000 ($2.28)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $16,000 ($7.30)
Sewerage: $10,000 ($4.56)
General - Other: $9,000 ($4.11)
Central Staff: $4,000 ($1.83)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $429,000 ($195.80)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $51,000 ($23.28)
Buena Vista government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $223,000 ($101.78)
Solid Waste Management: $98,000 ($44.73)
All Other: $6,000 ($2.74)
Parks & Recreation: $4,000 ($1.83)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $57,000 ($26.02)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $157,000 ($71.66)
All Other: $144,000 ($65.72)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $43,000 ($19.63)
Interest Earnings: $13,000 ($5.93)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $334,000 ($152.44)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $50,000 ($22.82)
Housing & Community Development: $16,000 ($7.30)
- Tax - Property: $296,000 ($135.10)
Public Utilities: $126,000 ($57.51)
Other Selective Sales: $64,000 ($29.21)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $43,000 ($19.63)
NEC: $13,000 ($5.93)
Buena Vista government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,171,000 ($534.46)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $1,138,000 ($519.40)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $33,000 ($15.06)
Buena Vista government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $175,000 ($79.87)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $62,000 ($28.30)
7.71% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2005 ($32,863 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
|from Muscogee County, GA||1.88% ($26,634 average AGI)|
|from Chattahoochee County, GA||0.51% ($16,636)|
|from Sumter County, GA||0.51% ($29,364)|
7.67% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2006 ($26,671 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
|to Muscogee County, GA||2.34% ($27,647 average AGI)|
Strongest AM radio stations in Buena Vista:
- WMAC (940 AM; 50 kW; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WDAK (540 AM; 5 kW; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WGUN (1010 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WGUN, INC.)
- WMLF (1270 AM; 5 kW; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WKNG (1060 AM; daytime; 50 kW; TALLAPOOSA, GA; Owner: WKNG, INC.)
- WMLB (1160 AM; 50 kW; EAST POINT, GA; Owner: ATLANTA AREA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WHAL (1460 AM; 4 kW; PHENIX CITY/COLUMBUS, AL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WNNG (1350 AM; 15 kW; WARNER ROBINS, GA; Owner: CHASE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WAOK (1380 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WNSI (810 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: UNITED BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Buena Vista:
- WEAM-FM (100.7 FM; BUENA VISTA, GA; Owner: DAVIS BROADCASTING INC., OF COLUMBUS)
- WVFJ-FM (93.3 FM; MANCHESTER, GA; Owner: PROVIDENT BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WCGQ (107.3 FM; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: ABG GEORGIA, LLC)
- WJSP-FM (88.1 FM; WARM SPRINGS, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WKZJ (95.7 FM; GREENVILLE, GA; Owner: DAVIS B/CASTING OF COLUMBUS, INC)
- WISK-FM (98.7 FM; AMERICUS, GA; Owner: SUMTER BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Buena Vista:
- WTVM (Channel 9; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: RAYCOM AMERICA, INC.)
- WRBL (Channel 3; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL BROADCASTING OF SO. CAROLINA HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WLTZ (Channel 38; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: LEWIS BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WXTX (Channel 54; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: FISHER BROADCASTING - GEORGIA, L.L.C.)
- WACS-TV (Channel 25; DAWSON, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WCGT-LP (Channel 16; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: COLUMBUS TELEVISION, INC.)
- WJSP-TV (Channel 28; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WSWS-TV (Channel 66; OPELIKA, AL; Owner: PAPPAS TELECASTING OF OPELIKA)
- W55CR (Channel 55; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- Fatal accident count: 10
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 12
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 3
- Fatalities: 11
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 21
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Fatal accident count: 100
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 155
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 27
- Fatalities: 109
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 258
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 14
Total length: 7 meters (23ft)
Total average daily traffic: 4,620
Total average daily truck traffic: 567
Total future (year 2030) average daily traffic: 6,930
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Buena Vista)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:20 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:3
- 324 South Broad Street (Lat: 32.306972 Lon: -84.520667), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 19.8 m, Overall height: 21.3 m, Call Sign: KIB793
Assigned Frequencies: 159.285 MHz, 159.360 MHz, 159.390 MHz, 158.925 MHz, 154.280 MHz, 159.277 MHz, 159.330 MHz, 159.255 MHz, 159.270 MHz, 151.280 MHz, 151.100 MHz, 151.115 MHz
Grant Date: 05/07/2013, Expiration Date: 07/30/2023
Registrant: Gta Gfc Marion Unit, Macon, GA 31202-0819, Phone: (478) 751-3500, Email:
- Hwy 26 3/4 Mi Sw (Lat: 32.301806 Lon: -84.526306), Structure height: 34 m, Call Sign: KIH279, Licensee ID: L00011952
Assigned Frequencies: 151.145 MHz, 159.285 MHz, 159.360 MHz, 159.390 MHz
Grant Date: 10/29/1997, Expiration Date: 01/05/2003, Cancellation Date: 08/23/2002
Registrant: State Of Georgia, 200 Piedmont Ave Ste 1402 West, Atlanta, GA 30334-9010, Phone: (912) 744-3252
- Nw Cor Of Broadway & 4th Ave (Lat: 32.318750 Lon: -84.518528), Call Sign: KKQ555
Assigned Frequencies: 451.525 MHz, 456.125 MHz, 456.525 MHz, 456.575 MHz
Grant Date: 08/19/1997, Expiration Date: 08/19/2002, Cancellation Date: 06/14/2002
Registrant: Mcdermott, Will & Emery, 600 13th Street, Nw, Washington, DC 20005-3096, Phone: (202) 756-8281, Fax: (202) 756-8087, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:2
- BUENA VISTA, East Of Intersection Of Sr 41 And Sr 26 (Lat: 32.311722 Lon: -84.494944), Type: Tower, Structure height: 76.2 m, Overall height: 80.7 m, Call Sign: WPQN522
Assigned Frequencies: 2165.20 MHz
Grant Date: 06/14/2000, Expiration Date: 06/14/2010, Cancellation Date: 12/27/2007, Certifier: Glenn S Rabin
Registrant: Alltel Communications, Inc., One Allied Drive, B2f2-A, Little Rock, AR 72202, Phone: (501) 905-8555, Fax: (501) 905-6193, Email:
- STATION, Along C Of Ga Rr Tracks (Lat: 32.315972 Lon: -84.514361), Type: Tower, Overall height: 69.8 m, Call Sign: KRA21
Assigned Frequencies: 6615.00 MHz, 6625.00 MHz
Grant Date: 08/23/2011, Expiration Date: 09/10/2021
Registrant: Central Of Georgia Railway Company, 1200 Peachtree St. Ne - Box 123, Atlanta, GA 30309, Phone: (404) 529-1493, Fax: (404) 527-2914, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:5
- Call Sign: KD4SOY, Licensee ID: L00584809
Grant Date: 08/13/2012, Expiration Date: 09/01/2022, Certifier: Nina R Colburn
Registrant: Nina R Colburn, 1634 Ga Hwy 41 S, Buena Vista, GA 31803
- Call Sign: KE4UOJ, Licensee ID: L01038580
Grant Date: 07/08/2005, Expiration Date: 07/08/2015
Registrant: Scott D Koning, 1616 Brady Road, Buena Vista, GA 31803
- Call Sign: W4TMK
Grant Date: 05/28/1997, Expiration Date: 05/28/2007, Cancellation Date: 05/29/2009
Registrant: Ross A Pinson, Rt 3 Box 159ab, Buena Vista, GA 31803
- Call Sign: WA3ZEH, Licensee ID: L00584810
Grant Date: 01/23/2012, Expiration Date: 04/07/2022, Certifier: Louis P Colburn Sr
Registrant: Louis P Colburn Sr, 1634 Ga Hwy 41 S, Buena Vista, GA 31803
- Call Sign: KJ4ZOP, Licensee ID: L01608187
Grant Date: 12/14/2010, Expiration Date: 12/14/2020, Certifier: Dawn S Welch
Registrant: Dawn S Welch, Buena Vista, GA 31803
FAA Registered Aircraft:1
- Aircraft: BEECH 58 (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 165 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO-550 SERIES (300 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 707LA , Serial Number: TH-1685, Year manufactured: 1993, Airworthiness Date: 12/03/2001
Registrant (Corporation): Wells Air Inc, 240 Cool Springs Rd, Buena Vista, GA 31803
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 34
|Most common first names in Buena Vista, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Buena Vista, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Buena Vista, GA|
Buena Vista on our top lists:
- #8 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Other sales and related workers including supervisors"
- #9 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Food"
- #10 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Other sales and related workers including supervisors"
- #29 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Food"
- #50 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Furniture and related products"
- #54 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people below 50% of the poverty level, excluding cities with 15% or more of residents in college and with the median age below 28"
- #97 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Furniture and related products"
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2015.