Chesterfield, New Hampshire
Chesterfield: The Stair Case At Madame Sherris
Chesterfield: The Mountain in New Hampshire
Chesterfield: 250 Forth of July celebration in Chesterfield
Chesterfield: A sail boatt on Spofford Lake in Chesterfield
Chesterfield: Wares Grove Public beach in Chesterfield
Submit your own pictures of this town and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||45.8 years|
|New Hampshire median age:||43.9 years|
Zip codes: 03462.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $36,467 (it was $25,051 in 2000)
Chesterfield town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $240,095 (it was $133,800 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $261,354; Detached houses: $278,714; Townhouses or other attached units: $229,574; In 2-unit structures: $425,156; In 3-to-4-unit structures: over $1,000,000; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $71,045; Mobile homes: $61,360
Races in Chesterfield, NH (2010)
- 3,49797.0%White alone
- 330.9%Two or more races
- 200.6%Asian alone
- 70.2%Black alone
- 60.2%American Indian alone
- 30.08%Other race alone
|Keene to Lebanon where should I stay and check out? (21 replies)|
|Looking at Southern NH...Where would you recommend searching? (15 replies)|
|Good locations for commuting to Brattleboro? (3 replies)|
|Cheshire County New Hampshire information please (8 replies)|
|In New Hampshire today (17 replies)|
|Thinking of moving to New England area. (42 replies)|
Latest news from Chesterfield, NH collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: English (23.2%), Irish (18.0%), German (13.4%), French (12.0%), French Canadian (7.3%), Italian (6.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1752
Elevation: 851 feet
Land area: 45.6 square miles.
Population density: 79 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Chesterfield:
- High school or higher: 92.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 32.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 12.3%
- Unemployed: 2.7%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 22.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Chesterfield town:
- Never married: 20.5%
- Now married: 65.1%
- Separated: 1.1%
- Widowed: 4.8%
- Divorced: 8.5%
112 residents are foreign born (1.4% Europe, 1.3% North America).
According to our research of New Hampshire and other state lists there were 2 registered sex offenders living in Chesterfield, New Hampshire as of January 21, 2019.
The ratio of number of residents in Chesterfield to the number of sex offenders is 1,802 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is a lot smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2000:
|Chesterfield town:||2.1% ($2,856)|
|New Hampshire:||2.3% ($2,946)|
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Nashua, NH (50.7 miles , pop. 86,605).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Boston, MA (80.4 miles , pop. 589,141).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Bronx, NY (159.7 miles , pop. 1,332,650).
Nearest cities: Westmoreland, NH (2.3 miles ), Brattleboro, VT (2.5 miles ), Dummerston, VT (2.5 miles ), West Swanzey, NH (2.7 miles ), Putney, VT (2.7 miles ), Hinsdale, NH (2.8 miles ), West Brattleboro, VT (2.9 miles ), Swanzey, NH (2.9 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 14 buildings, average cost: $83,300
- 1998: 16 buildings, average cost: $83,600
- 1999: 20 buildings, average cost: $83,600
- 2000: 20 buildings, average cost: $83,600
- 2001: 14 buildings, average cost: $121,400
- 2002: 40 buildings, average cost: $130,700
- 2003: 36 buildings, average cost: $130,800
- 2004: 48 buildings, average cost: $130,800
- 2005: 42 buildings, average cost: $130,800
- 2006: 36 buildings, average cost: $130,800
- 2007: 8 buildings, average cost: $272,400
- 2008: 9 buildings, average cost: $209,500
- 2009: 6 buildings, average cost: $220,000
- 2010: 8 buildings, average cost: $256,300
- 2011: 6 buildings, average cost: $233,300
- 2012: 7 buildings, average cost: $242,900
- 2013: 5 buildings, average cost: $232,000
- 2014: 7 buildings, average cost: $200,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 42.90 N, Longitude: 72.46 W
Crime rates in Chesterfield (2002):
- 0 murders (0.0 per 100,000)
- 0 rapes (0.0 per 100,000)
- 1 robbery (27.4 per 100,000)
- 1 assault (27.4 per 100,000)
- 7 burglaries (191.5 per 100,000)
- 17 thefts (465.1 per 100,000)
- 1 auto theft (27.4 per 100,000)
- City-data.com crime rate = 49.8 (higher means more crime, US average = 328.4)
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.39|
|New Hampshire average:||2.08|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
- Construction (12%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Groceries and related products merchant wholesalers (5%)
- Public administration (4%)
- Health care (4%)
- Utilities (4%)
- Computer and electronic products (4%)
- Health care (20%)
- Educational services (16%)
- Finance and insurance (8%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (6%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Groceries and related products merchant wholesalers (4%)
- Building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers (2%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (9%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (8%)
- Top executives (8%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Sales representatives, services, wholesale and manufacturing (5%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (4%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (4%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (7%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (6%)
- Registered nurses (6%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (6%)
- Business operations specialists (5%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (5%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (5%)
Average climate in Chesterfield, New Hampshire
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Chesterfield-area historical tornado activity is above New Hampshire state average. It is 25% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/9/1953, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 33.2 miles away from the Chesterfield town center killed 90 people and injured 1228 people and caused between $50,000,000 and $500,000,000 in damages.
On 8/20/1968, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 22.1 miles away from the town center injured one person and caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Chesterfield-area historical earthquake activity is near New Hampshire state average. It is 89% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 10/7/1983 at 10:18:46, a magnitude 5.3 (5.1 MB, 5.3 LG, 5.1 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 119.3 miles away from the city center
On 4/20/2002 at 10:50:47, a magnitude 5.2 (5.2 MB, 4.2 MS, 5.2 MW, 5.0 MW, Depth: 6.8 mi) earthquake occurred 126.5 miles away from Chesterfield center
On 1/19/1982 at 00:14:42, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 MD, 4.5 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 59.9 miles away from the city center
On 6/17/1991 at 08:53:16, a magnitude 4.1 (4.0 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 114.2 miles away from the city center
On 10/2/1994 at 11:27:22, a magnitude 3.7 (3.5 LG, 3.7 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 39.4 miles away from Chesterfield center
On 4/20/2002 at 11:04:42, a magnitude 4.1 (4.1 LG, 3.7 ML, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 126.0 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), duration magnitude (MD), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Cheshire County (26) is a lot greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 15
Emergencies Declared: 11
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 11, Storms: 11, Snows: 4, Snowstorms: 3, Winter Storms: 3, Hurricanes: 2, Blizzard: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Landslide: 1, Snowfall: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Harlan F. Stone - (1872-1946), Chief Justice of the United States, William H. Haile - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers near Chesterfield:
- CHESHIRE COUNTY HOME (Nursing Home, about 5 miles away; WESTMORELAND, NH)
- LINDEN LODGE NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; BRATTLEBORO, VT)
- SOUTHERN VERMONT HOME HEALTH (Home Health Center, about 7 miles away; BRATTLEBORO, VT)
- PINE HEIGHTS AT BRATTLEBORO CENTER FOR NURSING AND R (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; BRATTLEBORO, VT)
- BRATTLEBORO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Acute Care Hospitals (about 7 miles away; BRATTLEBORO, VT)
- THOMPSON HOUSE NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; BRATTLEBORO, VT)
- CEDARCREST INC (Hospital, about 8 miles away; KEENE, NH)
Amtrak stations near Chesterfield:
- 7 miles: BRATTLEBORO (VERNON RD.) . Services: enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, call for car rental service, call for taxi service.
- 17 miles: BELLOWS FALLS (DEPOT ST.) . Services: enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, free short-term parking, free long-term parking, call for taxi service.
Operable nuclear power plant near Chesterfield:
- 10 miles: Vermont Yankee in Vernon, VT.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Chesterfield:
- Keene State College (about 10 miles; Keene, NH; Full-time enrollment: 5,098)
- Franklin Pierce University (about 22 miles; Rindge, NH; FT enrollment: 2,139)
- Mount Wachusett Community College (about 33 miles; Gardner, MA; FT enrollment: 3,143)
- University of Massachusetts-Amherst (about 36 miles; Amherst, MA; FT enrollment: 26,583)
- Williams College (about 41 miles; Williamstown, MA; FT enrollment: 2,141)
- Fitchburg State University (about 41 miles; Fitchburg, MA; FT enrollment: 5,010)
- Smith College (about 42 miles; Northampton, MA; FT enrollment: 3,549)
Public elementary/middle school in Chesterfield:
- CHESTERFIELD CENTRAL SCHOOL (Students: 394, Location: 535 OLD CHESTERFIELD RD., Grades: KG-8)
Notable locations in Chesterfield: Roads End Farm Ski Area (A), Pine Grove Springs Country Club (B), Chesterfield Fire and Rescue Center Station (C), Chesterfield Fire and Rescue West Station (D), Spofford Fire Precinct (E), Antique Carriage and Sleigh Museum (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Chesterfield include: Saint Margaret Mary Church (A), Spofford United Methodist Church (B), Universalist Church (C), Asbury United Methodist Church (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: New Boston Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Lakes and reservoirs: Indian Pond (A), Lily Pond (B), Pinnacle Pond (C), Hubner Pond (D), Fullam Pond (E), Spofford Lake (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Town Brook (A), Governors Brook (B), Catsbane Brook (C), Pond Brook (D), Hubbard Brook (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Chesterfield include: Pierces Island State Park (1), Chesterfield Gorge State Park (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Hotel: Chesterfield Inn The (Route 9) (1). Display/hide its approximate location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 82.5. This is about average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2003 was 3.66. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 7.1 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 24.8. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 6.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2008 was 14.0. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 4.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 8.41. This is about average. Closest monitor was 9.7 miles away from the city center.
|This town:||2.5 people|
|New Hampshire:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.6% of all households
- Gay men: 0.5% of all households
Banks with branches in Chesterfield (2011 data):
- People's United Bank: Chesterfield Branch at Intersection Of Routes 63 And 9, branch established on 1990/01/15. Info updated 2012/02/16: Bank assets: $27,319.3 mil, Deposits: $20,835.4 mil, headquarters in Bridgeport, CT, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 374 total offices
Educational Attainment (%) in 2000
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2000
|New Hampshire average:||10.9|
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Chesterfield town (based on Cheshire County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Cheshire County:||3.10 / 10,000 pop.|
|New Hampshire:||2.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Cheshire County:||3.10 / 10,000 pop.|
|New Hampshire:||1.78 / 10,000 pop.|
|Cheshire County:||3.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.02 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||8.67 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||9.70 / 10,000 pop.|
5.25% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($39,702 average adjusted gross income)
|New Hampshire average:||6.07%|
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Hillsborough County, NH||0.86% ($35,452 average AGI)|
|from Windham County, VT||0.46% ($35,871)|
|from Sullivan County, NH||0.24% ($35,972)|
5.96% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($37,444 average adjusted gross income)
|New Hampshire average:||6.45%|
0.05% of residents moved to foreign countries ($199 average AGI)
Cheshire County: 0.05% New Hampshire average: 0.06%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Chesterfield:
- WKBK (1290 AM; 5 kW; KEENE, NH; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF NEW ENGLAND, LLC)
- WNNZ (640 AM; 50 kW; WESTFIELD, MA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WTSA (1450 AM; 1 kW; BRATTLEBORO, VT; Owner: TRI-STATE BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WCRN (830 AM; 50 kW; WORCESTER, MA; Owner: CARTER BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WRKO (680 AM; 50 kW; BOSTON, MA; Owner: ENTERCOM BOSTON LICENSE, LLC)
- WIZZ (1520 AM; daytime; 10 kW; GREENFIELD, MA; Owner: P. & M. RADIO, LLC)
- WVNE (760 AM; daytime; 25 kW; LEICESTER, MA; Owner: BLOUNT MASSCOM, INC.)
- WKVT (1490 AM; 1 kW; BRATTLEBORO, VT; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF NEW ENGLAND, LLC)
- WZBK (1220 AM; 1 kW; KEENE, NH; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, LLC)
- WEEI (850 AM; 50 kW; BOSTON, MA; Owner: ENTERCOM BOSTON LICENSE, LLC)
- WGY (810 AM; 50 kW; SCHENECTADY, NY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WKOX (1200 AM; 50 kW; FRAMINGHAM, MA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WBIX (1060 AM; 40 kW; NATICK, MA; Owner: LANGER BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Chesterfield:
- WOQL (98.7 FM; WINCHESTER, NH; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, LLC)
- W293AB (106.5 FM; KEENE, NH; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, L.L.C.)
- WKNE (103.7 FM; KEENE, NH; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF NEW ENGLAND, LLC)
- WEVN (90.7 FM; KEENE, NH; Owner: NEW HAMPSHIRE PUBLIC RADIO, INC.)
- WCMK (91.9 FM; PUTNEY, VT; Owner: CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES INC)
- WYRY (104.9 FM; HINSDALE, NH; Owner: TRI-VALLEY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WKVT-FM (92.7 FM; BRATTLEBORO, VT; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF NEW ENGLAND, LLC)
- WRSY (101.5 FM; MARLBORO, VT; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, L.L.C.)
- WVAY (100.7 FM; WILMINGTON, VT; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, L.L.C.)
- WEQX (102.7 FM; MANCHESTER, VT; Owner: NORTHSHIRE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WHDQ (106.1 FM; CLAREMONT, NH; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, L.L.C.)
- WPVQ (95.3 FM; GREENFIELD, MA; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, L.L.C.)
- WJAN (95.1 FM; SUNDERLAND, VT; Owner: 6 JOHNSON ROAD LICENSES, INC.)
- WVPR (89.5 FM; WINDSOR, VT; Owner: VERMONT PUBLIC RADIO)
- WFEX (92.1 FM; PETERBOROUGH, NH; Owner: FNX BROADCASTING OF NEW HAMPSHIRE LLC)
- WAMC-FM (90.3 FM; ALBANY, NY; Owner: WAMC)
- WJJR (98.1 FM; RUTLAND, VT; Owner: 6 JOHNSON ROAD LICENSES, INC.)
- WZRT (97.1 FM; RUTLAND, VT; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WEBK (105.3 FM; KILLINGTON, VT; Owner: 6 JOHNSON ROAD LICENSES, INC.)
- WCFR-FM (96.3 FM; WALPOLE, NH; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Chesterfield:
- WEKW-TV (Channel 52; KEENE, NH; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 10Number of bridges
- 34m112ftTotal length
- $31,420,000Total costs
- 26,034Total average daily traffic
- 1,898Total average daily truck traffic
- 38,530Total future (year 2035) average daily traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6
- Fire Station W (Lat: 42.909528 Lon: -72.520083), Call Sign: KDY316
Assigned Frequencies: 154.430 MHzGrant Date: 01/06/2012, Expiration Date: 03/12/2022Registrant: Swnh District Fire Mutual Aid, 32 Vernon Street, Keene, NH 03431, Phone: (603) 352-8635, Fax: (603) 357-1985, Email:
- Town Hall (Lat: 42.885639 Lon: -72.469806), Call Sign: KNGS456
Assigned Frequencies: 45.4400 MHzGrant Date: 04/02/2013, Expiration Date: 06/15/2023Registrant: State Of New Hampshire Homeland Security & Emergency Management, 110 Smokey Bear Blvd., Concord, NH 03301, Phone: (603) 271-2231, Fax: (603) 271-6337, Email:
- Chesterfield Police Dept Rt 63 (Lat: 42.885639 Lon: -72.469806), Call Sign: WNMF906
Assigned Frequencies: 156.090 MHzGrant Date: 05/01/2013, Expiration Date: 07/26/2023Registrant: Nh Dept Of Safety-State Police Division, 33 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH 03301, Phone: (603) 223-8321, Fax: (603) 271-6629, Email:
- Chesterfield Police Dept Rt 63 (Lat: 42.885639 Lon: -72.469806), Call Sign: WNPX692
Assigned Frequencies: 155.070 MHzGrant Date: 06/17/2014, Expiration Date: 07/21/2024Registrant: Cheshire County Sheriff\'s Office, 12 Court Street, Keene, NH 03431, Phone: (603) 352-4238, Fax: (603) 355-3020, Email:
- Off Rte 9 Near Connecticut River (Lat: 42.884528 Lon: -72.548694), Type: Pole, Structure height: 12 m, Call Sign: WPMJ890
Assigned Frequencies: 173.396 MHzGrant Date: 06/20/2013, Expiration Date: 08/17/2023, Certifier: Michael D FeinmanRegistrant: Utilties Telecom Council, 1129 20th St Nw Suite 350, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 872-0030, Fax: (202) 872-1331, Email:
- Summit Of Streeter Hill (Lat: 42.922028 Lon: -72.498972), Type: Tower, Structure height: 27 m, Call Sign: WPQZ313
Assigned Frequencies: 45.5200 MHz, 453.825 MHz, 453.300 MHzGrant Date: 10/15/2015, Expiration Date: 12/11/2025, Certifier: Terry M LavalleyRegistrant: Vt Department Public Safety, 103 South Main Street, Waterbury, VT 05671-2101, Phone: (802) 241-5215, Fax: (802) 241-5553, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4
- STREETER HIL, Summit Of Streeter Hill (Lat: 42.922583 Lon: -72.499806), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 19.8 m, Call Sign: WNES712
Assigned Frequencies: 6675.00 MHz, 6585.00 MHz, 10552.5 MHzGrant Date: 12/04/2009, Expiration Date: 12/21/2019Registrant: State Of Vermont, 103 South Main St, Waterbury, VT 05671, Phone: (802) 241-5215, Fax: (802) 241-5557, Email:
- STATION, Mr Arthur Dr (Lat: 42.886722 Lon: -72.540083), Overall height: 18.3 m, Call Sign: WNTC204
Assigned Frequencies: 23475.0 MHzGrant Date: 03/07/1995, Expiration Date: 03/07/2000, Cancellation Date: 01/21/2001Registrant: Phone: (802) 258-3241
- WANTASTIQUET, Peak Of Wantastiquet Mtn 4 Miles Sw Of (Lat: 42.856111 Lon: -72.541389), Type: Tower, Structure height: 24.4 m, Call Sign: WQEZ591
Assigned Frequencies: 943.175 MHz, 957.550 MHz, 19385.0 MHzGrant Date: 02/26/2016, Expiration Date: 05/25/2026, Certifier: Dale ShippRegistrant: Swnh District Fire Mutual Aid, Keene, NH 03431, Phone: (603) 352-8635, Fax: (603) 357-1985, Email:
- Chesterfield, 263 B Welcome Hill Rd (Lat: 42.885306 Lon: -72.512889), Type: Tower, Structure height: 38.1 m, Call Sign: WQHV807
Assigned Frequencies: 10577.5 MHz, 10845.0 MHzGrant Date: 11/20/2007, Expiration Date: 11/20/2017, Cancellation Date: 02/25/2014, Certifier: Pamelia Y HoofRegistrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Chesterfield)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Chesterfield and their reported violations in the past:TOWN BEACH/NORTH SHORE (Population served: 50, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - Between JUL-2006 and SEP-2006, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (SEP-22-2006), St Violation/Reminder Notice (SEP-22-2006), St Formal NOV issued (MAY-18-2007), St Public Notif received (JUN-26-2007), St Compliance achieved (AUG-29-2007)
- One minor monitoring violation
Drinking water stations with addresses in Chesterfield that have no violations reported:
- TOWN BEACH WARES GROVE (Population served: 200, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- ROADS END FARM (Population served: 80, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 8
- Hazardous Condition: 9
Incident types - Chesterfield
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (73%)
- Wood (11%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (9%)
- Electricity (4%)
- Utility gas (2%)
- Coal or coke (1%)
Chesterfield compared to New Hampshire state average:
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of rooms per house significantly below state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
Total of 6 patent applications in 2008-2018.