|Median resident age:||22.0 years|
|Pennsylvania median age:||40.1 years|
Zip codes: 16214.
Clarion borough income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $123,570 (it was $89,200 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $632.
- White alone - 4,770 (90.4%)
- Black alone - 256 (4.9%)
- Asian alone - 98 (1.9%)
- Two or more races - 82 (1.6%)
- Hispanic - 51 (1.0%)
- Other race alone - 15 (0.3%)
- American Indian alone - 3 (0.06%)
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 1 (0.02%)
|Are there any buses to and from Clarion, PA? (0 replies)|
|Pittsburgh Foodies Thread (1644 replies)|
|Edinboro or Clarion ? (2 replies)|
|Toll the highways? (144 replies)|
|Downtown Population increased 25% since 2000 (1043 replies)|
|Clarion PA - Abandoned Railroad Trestle (6 replies)|
Latest news from Clarion, PA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (29.8%), Irish (13.9%), Italian (12.6%), English (8.5%), Polish (7.3%), United States (3.5%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated on 04/06/1841
Elevation: 1491 feet
Land area: 1.49 square miles.
Population density: 3,306 people per square mile(average).
For population 25 years and over in Clarion:
- High school or higher: 92.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 39.4%
- Graduate or professional degree: 19.8%
- Unemployed: 11.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 13.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Clarion borough:
- Never married: 63.3%
- Now married: 22.4%
- Separated: 1.8%
- Widowed: 5.1%
- Divorced: 7.4%
232 residents are foreign born (2.0% Asia).
According to our research of Pennsylvania and other state lists there were 10 registered sex offenders living in Clarion, Pennsylvania as of May 28, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Clarion to the number of sex offenders is 515 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $1,583 (1.2%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $1,971 (1.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Pittsburgh, PA (61.7 miles , pop. 334,563).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (237.9 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Strattanville borough, PA (1.7 miles ), Marianne, PA (1.8 miles ), Shippenville borough, PA (2.2 miles ), Knox borough, PA (2.8 miles ), Sligo borough, PA (3.0 miles ), Corsica borough, PA (3.1 miles ), Callensburg borough, PA (3.3 miles ), Leeper, PA (3.4 miles) .
Latitude: 41.21 N, Longitude: 79.38 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +2,520 (+47.7%)
Workers who live and work in this borough: 1,088 (49.0%)
Area code: 814
|Crime rates in Clarion by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.3)||62.9||65.9||77.8||87.5||58.5||99.4||59.8||68.8||77.4||74.1|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Clarion detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.51|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -344 (-5.3%).
- Educational services (21%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (11%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (10%)
- Health care and social assistance (9%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (8%)
- Construction (7%)
- Educational services (31%)
- Retail trade (28%)
- Health care and social assistance (14%)
- Accommodation and food services (11%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (3%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (3%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (8%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (6%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (5%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (5%)
- Librarians, curators, and archivists (5%)
- Postsecondary teachers (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (4%)
- Cashiers (11%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (9%)
- Waiters and waitresses (7%)
- Postsecondary teachers (5%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (5%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (4%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (4%)
Average climate in Clarion, Pennsylvania
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Clarion-area historical tornado activity is near Pennsylvania state average. It is 16% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/31/1985, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 15.7 miles away from the Clarion borough center killed 16 people and injured 125 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 5/31/1985, a category F4 tornado 26.4 miles away from the borough center killed 7 people and injured 30 people.
Earthquake activity:Clarion-area historical earthquake activity is near Pennsylvania state average. It is 85% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 56.0 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 96.0 miles away from Clarion center
On 1/26/2001 at 03:03:20, a magnitude 4.4 (3.9 MB, 4.4 LG, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 89.1 miles away from the city center
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 185.6 miles away from the city center
On 10/7/1983 at 10:18:46, a magnitude 5.3 (5.1 MB, 5.3 LG, 5.1 ML) earthquake occurred 319.1 miles away from Clarion center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 319.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Clarion County (9) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 6
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 4, Storms: 2, Hurricane: 1, Snowfall: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Tropical Depression: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: George W. Alexander - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers in Clarion:
- CLARION HOSPITAL (Voluntary non-profit - Other, provides emergency services, 271 PERKINS ROAD)
- CLARION PSYCHIATRIC CENTER (provides emergency services, TWO HOSPITAL DR RD#3 BOX 188)
- DCI OF CLARION (65 DOLBY STREET)
- RENAL CARE OF CLARION (825 EAST MAIN STREET)
- CLARION FOREST VNA INC (271 PERKINS ROAD)
- CLARION HEALTH CARE MANOR (999 HEIDRICK ST)
- GOLDEN LIVINGCENTER-CLARION (999 HEIDRICK STREET)
Airports located in Clarion:
- Clarion County Airport (Runways: 1, Air Taxi Ops: 6, Itinerant Ops: 1,502, Local Ops: 1,230, Military Ops: 4)
- Parker-Cramer Airport (Runways: 1)
College/University in Clarion:
Other colleges/universities with over 2000 students near Clarion:
- Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania (about 37 miles; Slippery Rock, PA; Full-time enrollment: 8,424)
- Grove City College (about 37 miles; Grove City, PA; FT enrollment: 2,560)
- Butler County Community College (about 39 miles; Butler, PA; FT enrollment: 2,518)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania-Main Campus (about 43 miles; Indiana, PA; FT enrollment: 14,471)
- Allegheny College (about 50 miles; Meadville, PA; FT enrollment: 2,249)
- Wyo Tech-Blairsville (about 54 miles; Blairsville, PA; FT enrollment: 2,602)
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania (about 60 miles; Edinboro, PA; FT enrollment: 6,746)
Public high schools in Clarion:
Private high school in Clarion:
Private elementary/middle school in Clarion:
Library in Clarion:
Notable locations in Clarion: Haskett House (A), J George Becht Hall (B), J W F Wilkinson Hall (C), John Ballentine Hall (D), Lorena M Givan Hall (E), Marwick - Boyd Fine Arts Center (F), Peirce Science Center (G), Special Projects Center (H), Still Hall Business Administration and Computer Center (I), Tippin Gymnasium (J), Tippin Natatorium (K), University Gallery (L), Alumni and Development Center Building (M), Alumni House - Clarion University of Pennsylvania (N), Anabel Lee Ralston Hall (O), Bertha Nair Hall (P), Carrier Administration Building (Q), Ceramics Laboratory Building (R), Chandler Dining Hall (S), Egbert Hall (T). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Clarion: Gemmell Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Clarion County Historical Society (Museums; 17 South 5th Avenue).
Hotels: Clarion House Bed & Breakfast (77 South 7th Avenue), CAPT Loomis Restaurant (540 Main Street), Comfort Inn Clarion (Dolby Street), Holiday Inn Clarion (45 Holiday Inn Road).
Drinking water stations with addresses in Clarion that have no violations reported:
- CLARION RIVERVIEW APARTMENTS (Population served: 40, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(31.7% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 0.0% for Black residents, 0.0% for other race residents, 17.0% for two or more races residents)
|This borough:||2.1 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
People in group quarters in Clarion in 2010:
- 1,350 people in college/university student housing
- 90 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 6 people in emergency and transitional shelters (with sleeping facilities) for people experiencing homelessness
People in group quarters in Clarion in 2000:
- 1,764 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 72 people in nursing homes
- 9 people in homes for the mentally retarded
- 2 people in other nonhousehold living situations
Clarion compared to Pennsylvania state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of rooms per house significantly below state average.
- Number of college students significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher above state average.
Banks with branches in Clarion (2011 data):
- PNC Bank, National Association: Clarion Branch, Clarion Du Branch, Trust Department Branch, Clarion @ Wal-Mart Branch. Info updated 2012/03/20: Bank assets: $263,309.6 mil, Deposits: $197,343.0 mil, headquarters in Wilmington, DE, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3085 total offices, Holding Company: Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc., The
- Northwest Savings Bank: Clarion Drive-In Branch at 97 West Main Street, branch established on 1987/01/20; 601 Main St Branch at 601 Main St, branch established on 1928/01/01. Info updated 2009/11/23: Bank assets: $7,975.9 mil, Deposits: $5,985.6 mil, headquarters in Warren, PA, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 172 total offices
- Community First Bank: Clarion Branch at 601 Main Street, branch established on 2010/11/08. Info updated 2006/06/14: Bank assets: $87.7 mil, Deposits: $73.8 mil, headquarters in Reynoldsville, PA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Community First Bancorp, Inc.
- S&T Bank: Clarion Branch at 410 Main Street, branch established on 1963/12/02. Info updated 2012/03/14: Bank assets: $4,099.9 mil, Deposits: $3,349.5 mil, headquarters in Indiana, PA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 60 total offices, Holding Company: S & T Bancorp, Inc.
- First United National Bank: Clarion Branch at 400 Liberty Street, branch established on 1998/02/17. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $243.8 mil, Deposits: $224.0 mil, headquarters in Fryburg, PA, positive income, 6 total offices, Holding Company: Fryburg Banking Company, Inc.
- Clarion County Community Bank: at 333 Main Street, branch established on 2004/01/07. Info updated 2010/08/30: Bank assets: $120.3 mil, Deposits: $107.9 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 3 total offices
- The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton: Clarion Branch at Sixth And Wood Streets, branch established on 1985/04/15. Info updated 2008/11/05: Bank assets: $490.2 mil, Deposits: $416.5 mil, headquarters in Emlenton, PA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 13 total offices, Holding Company: Emclaire Financial Corp
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Clarion, Pennsylvania:
- Captain Loomis Inn Hotel, 540 Main St, Clarion, PA 16214 , Phone: (814) 226-8400
- Knights Inn, I-80 & Rt 68, Clarion, PA 16214 , Phone: (814) 226-4550
- Holiday Inn - Clarion, 45 Holiday Inn Rd, Clarion, PA 16214 , Phone: (814) 226-8850, Fax: (814) 226-9055
- Super 8 Motel, Rt 3, Clarion, PA 16214 , Phone: (814) 226-4550
- Comfort Inn Clarion, 129 Dolby St, Clarion, PA 16214 , Phone: (814) 226-5230, Fax: (814) 226-5231
- Microtel Inn & Suites, 151 Hotel Dr, Clarion, PA 16214 , Phone: (814) 227-2700, Fax: (814) 226-5231
- Hampton Inn - Clarion, 4 Hospital Dr, Clarion, PA 16214 , Phone: (814) 226-4444, Fax: (814) 226-4446
- Microtel Inn & Suites, 2049 Leesburg Grv City Rd, Clarion, PA 16214 , Phone: (724) 748-9920, Fax: (724) 748-9921
- Quality Inn & Suites, 24 United Dr, Clarion, PA 16214 , Phone: (814) 226-8682
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (73%)
- Electricity (22%)
- Wood (3%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Clarion borough (based on Clarion County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 48.66%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Catholic Church||United Methodist Church||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||Southern Baptist Convention|
|Name||United Church of Christ||Church of God (Anderson, Indiana)||Church of the Nazarene||American Baptist Churches in the USA||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Clarion County:||3.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Clarion County:||0.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||0.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Clarion County:||5.00 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.52 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||10.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$17||$204||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||8||$28,000||$42,000||0||$0|
|Police - Other||1||$1,800||$21,600||3||$1,560|
|Streets and Highways||5||$2,300||$5,520||1||$204|
|Housing and Community Development(Local)||1||$3,046||$36,552||1||$204|
|Other and Unallocable||0||$0||1||$612|
|Totals for Government||17||$37,423||$26,416||6||$2,580|
Clarion government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Regular Highways: $677,000 ($137.16)
Sewerage: $127,000 ($25.73)
General: $25,000 ($5.06)
Parks & Recreation: $1,000 ($0.20)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $466,000 ($94.41)
Regular Highways: $358,000 ($72.53)
Housing & Community Development: $217,000 ($43.96)
Central Staff Services: $204,000 ($41.33)
General Public Buildings: $51,000 ($10.33)
General - Other: $48,000 ($9.72)
Parks & Recreation: $44,000 ($8.91)
Libraries: $40,000 ($8.10)
Fire Protection: $27,000 ($5.47)
Financial Administration: $9,000 ($1.82)
- Employee Retirement - Total Cash & Deposits: $2,483,000 ($503.04)
Benefit Payments: $55,000 ($11.14)
- General - Interest on Debt: $58,000 ($11.75)
- Other Capital Outlay - Police Protection: $7,000 ($1.42)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $747,000 ($151.34)
Clarion government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Parking Facilities: $46,000 ($9.32)
Parks & Recreation: $25,000 ($5.06)
- Employee Retirement - Interest Revenue: $74,000 ($14.99)
From Local Government: $52,000 ($10.53)
From Other Government: $8,000 ($1.62)
Local Employee Contribution: $1,000 ($0.20)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $156,000 ($31.60)
Interest Earnings: $22,000 ($4.46)
- State Intergovernmental - Housing & Community Development: $153,000 ($31.00)
Highways: $95,000 ($19.25)
All Other: $57,000 ($11.55)
General Support: $4,000 ($0.81)
- Tax - Property: $557,000 ($112.84)
Individual Income: $233,000 ($47.20)
NEC: $160,000 ($32.41)
Clarion government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $920,000 ($186.39)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $802,000 ($162.48)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $118,000 ($23.91)
Clarion government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $31,000 ($6.28)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $343,000 ($69.49)
4.42% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($33,911 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Venango County, PA||0.48% ($28,690 average AGI)|
|from Jefferson County, PA||0.46% ($27,045)|
|from Butler County, PA||0.36% ($32,434)|
4.55% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($43,052 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Clarion:
- WWCH (1300 AM; 1 kW; CLARION, PA; Owner: CLARION COUNTY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- KDKA (1020 AM; 50 kW; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WECZ (1540 AM; daytime; 5 kW; PUNXSUTAWNEY, PA)
- WCCS (1160 AM; 10 kW; HOMER CITY, PA; Owner: RENDA RADIO, INC.)
- WKNR (850 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCED (1420 AM; 5 kW; DU BOIS, PA; Owner: VOX ALLEGANY, LLC)
- WWVA (1170 AM; 53 kW; WHEELING, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WTAM (1100 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WHK (1220 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WAVL (910 AM; 5 kW; APOLLO, PA; Owner: EVANGEL HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY OF GOD)
- WWKB (1520 AM; 50 kW; BUFFALO, NY; Owner: ENTERCOM BUFFALO LICENSE, LLC)
- WKQW (1120 AM; daytime; 1 kW; OIL CITY, PA; Owner: STEPHEN M. OLSZOWKA)
- WNAE (1310 AM; 5 kW; WARREN, PA; Owner: KINZUA BROADCASTING COMPANY)
Strongest FM radio stations in Clarion:
- WCUC-FM (91.7 FM; CLARION, PA; Owner: CLARION STATE COLLEGE)
- WCCR (92.7 FM; CLARION, PA; Owner: CLARION COUNTY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WYTR (103.3 FM; BROOKVILLE, PA; Owner: RENDA RADIO, INC.)
- WMKX (105.5 FM; BROOKVILLE, PA; Owner: STRATTAN BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WOXX (99.3 FM; FRANKLIN, PA; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WKQW-FM (96.3 FM; OIL CITY, PA; Owner: STEPHEN M. OLSZOWKA)
- WGYI (98.5 FM; OIL CITY, PA; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WAWN (89.5 FM; FRANKLIN, PA; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
TV broadcast stations around Clarion:
- W45BT (Channel 45; BROOKVILLE, PA; Owner: CORNERSTONE TELEVISION, INC.)
- W25AX (Channel 25; KITTANNING, PA; Owner: TURNPIKE TELEVISION)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 11
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 15
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 3
- Fatalities: 12
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 27
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 2
- Fatal accident count: 91
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 132
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 27
- Fatalities: 97
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 227
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 17
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:56 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in Clarion)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Clarion, PA)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:21 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:44 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Clarion)
FAA Registered Aircraft:7
- Aircraft: CESSNA 180G (Category: Land, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 121 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR O-470 SERIES (230 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 197V , Serial Number: 18051416, Year manufactured: 1964, Airworthiness Date: 10/28/1964
Registrant (Individual): James D Mclaine, 2817 Miola Rd, Clarion, PA 16214
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-236 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING 0-540 SERIES (250 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 2149E , Serial Number: 28-7911044, Year manufactured: 1978, Airworthiness Date: 11/17/1978
Registrant (Individual): Albert J Iii Barrett, 186 Westwood Dr, Clarion, PA 16214
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-22-108 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 94 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-235 SERIES (115 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5006Z , Serial Number: 22-8617, Year manufactured: 1961, Airworthiness Date: 06/05/1961
Registrant (Individual): Stan H Sowl, 600 Stone House Rd, Clarion, PA 16214
- Aircraft: CESSNA A150L (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5968J , Serial Number: A1500268, Year manufactured: 1971, Airworthiness Date: 05/13/1971
Registrant (Individual): Robert Jr Dba Burns, Rr 1 Box 62, Clarion, PA 16214, Other Owners: Farms Burns
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150H (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 7062S , Serial Number: 15067762, Year manufactured: 1967, Airworthiness Date: 11/03/1967
Registrant (Individual): Randall M Potter, 176 South Seventh Ave, Clarion, PA 16214
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172K (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 7332G , Serial Number: 17259032, Year manufactured: 1970, Airworthiness Date: 06/15/1970
Registrant (Individual): Andrew M Turner, 241 Toby St, Clarion, PA 16214
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-181 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: AMA/EXPR UNKNOWN ENG (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 9270B , Serial Number: 2843032, Year manufactured: 1996, Airworthiness Date: 03/25/1996
Registrant (Co-Owned): Jack A Kenneson, 111 Bond Dr, Clarion, PA 16214, Other Owners: Janice M Kenneson
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 10
- Hazardous Condition: 1
Incident types - Clarion
|Most common first names in Clarion, PA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Clarion, PA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Clarion, PA|
|7-Eleven||1||Long John Silver's||1|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||McDonald's||2|
Clarion on our top lists:
- #14 on the list of "Top 100 cities with declining populations from 2000 to 2008 (pop. 5,000+)"
- #18 on the list of "Top 100 cities with the largest percentage of females (pop. 5,000+)"
- #25 on the list of "Top 100 cities with highest percentage of college students (pop. 5,000+)"
- #35 on the list of "Top 100 cities with youngest residents (pop. 5,000+)"
- #29 (16214) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Cypriot first ancestries"
Total of 9 patent applications in 2008-2015.