Clifton Forge, Virginia
Clifton Forge: Early Morning sunrise in Clifton Forge ((((:
Clifton Forge: Downtown: A tight fit
Clifton Forge: east downtown
Clifton Forge: Overlooking the main part of town.
Clifton Forge: Mountain Outlook from Clifton Forge neighborhood
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||47.3 years|
|Virginia median age:||37.6 years|
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $22,182 (it was $15,182 in 2000)
Clifton Forge city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $95,974 (it was $52,400 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $503.
Races in Clifton Forge, VA (2010)
- 3,24983.7%White alone
- 44711.5%Black alone
- 972.5%Two or more races
- 140.4%Asian alone
- 80.2%American Indian alone
- 20.05%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- More borrowers make early loan repayments in spring Feb 12
- How Does the Presence of a Major Employer Affect Crime Rates? Feb 10
- Prosper default rate decreased in 2014 Feb 8
- How important is peer-to-peer loan diversification? Feb 6
- Where Do the Young and Old People Live, and How Has That Changed Over the Years? Feb 4
|Clifton Forge, VA: 2012 Input sought for possible relocation (8 replies)|
|Favorites or recommendations for small town river, lake, or beach-front cabins? (12 replies)|
|McDonnell proposes passenger rail plan to Roanoke! (71 replies)|
|Does It Rain a Lot In Staunton? (3 replies)|
|Why is Arlington a county and not a city? (27 replies)|
|Where to visit in Southwest Virginia (4 replies)|
Latest news from Clifton Forge, VA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (22.8%), German (14.7%), English (10.1%), Irish (8.0%), Scotch-Irish (3.0%), French (2.8%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1906
Elevation: 1079 feet
Land area: 3.09 square miles.
Population density: 1,251 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Clifton Forge:
- High school or higher: 83.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 19.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 8.4%
- Unemployed: 7.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 20.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Clifton Forge city:
- Never married: 20.2%
- Now married: 51.1%
- Separated: 3.1%
- Widowed: 10.5%
- Divorced: 15.1%
128 residents are foreign born (1.2% Latin America, 0.9% Europe).
According to our research of Virginia and other state lists there were 17 registered sex offenders living in Clifton Forge, Virginia as of February 13, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Clifton Forge to the number of sex offenders is 228 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $955 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $731 (0.9%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Roanoke, VA (38.2 miles , pop. 94,911).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Greensboro, NC (120.3 miles , pop. 223,891).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (293.4 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Selma, VA (1.3 miles ), Iron Gate, VA (1.5 miles ), Low Moor, VA (1.9 miles ), Covington, VA (3.1 miles ), Hot Springs, VA (3.5 miles ), Callaghan, VA (3.7 miles ), Warm Springs, VA (4.0 miles) , Lexington, VA (4.6 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 2 buildings, average cost: $30,000
- 1998: 1 building, cost: $50,000
- 1999: 4 buildings, average cost: $67,500
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $65,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 37.82 N, Longitude: 79.82 W
Area code: 540
|Crime rates in Clifton Forge by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.7)||194.5||143.5||151.6||246.5||130.8||123.1||134.2||124.6||167.2||184.9||168.8||159.4||135.4|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Clifton Forge detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.58|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -351 (-7.6%).
- Manufacturing (12%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Transportation and warehousing (10%)
- Educational services (10%)
- Health care and social assistance (10%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Wholesale trade (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (48%)
- Accommodation and food services (13%)
- Educational services (13%)
- Public administration (8%)
- Finance and insurance (5%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (4%)
- Manufacturing (3%)
- Management occupations (12%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (10%)
- Material moving occupations (9%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (8%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (8%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (6%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (12%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (11%)
- Management occupations (11%)
- Health technologists and technicians (10%)
- Personal care and service occupations (10%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (10%)
- Community and social service occupations (8%)
Average climate in Clifton Forge, Virginia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Clifton Forge-area historical tornado activity is significantly below Virginia state average. It is 76% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/4/1974, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 38.4 miles away from the Clifton Forge city center killed one person and injured 11 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 5/4/1990, a category F2 (max. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 33.2 miles away from the city center killed 2 people and injured 10 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Clifton Forge-area historical earthquake activity is near Virginia state average. It is 83% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 226.0 miles away from the city center
On 12/9/2003 at 20:59:14, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, 4.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 106.3 miles away from Clifton Forge center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 255.7 miles away from the city center
On 11/2/2006 at 17:53:02, a magnitude 4.3 (4.3 MB, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 122.7 miles away from the city center
On 11/23/2006 at 10:42:57, a magnitude 4.3 (4.3 MB, 4.3 LG) earthquake occurred 126.7 miles away from Clifton Forge center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 271.1 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Alleghany County (14) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 11
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 6, Storms: 5, Hurricanes: 3, Winter Storms: 3, Blizzard: 1, Drought: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Tornado: 1, Tropical Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Bryan Stinespring - Football player and coach, Roger Arliner Young - Zoologist, Bosco Williams - College football player (James Madison Dukes), Denny Riddleberger - Baseball player, Johnny Humphries - Major League Baseball pitcher, Montell Watson - College basketball player (Elon University Phoenix).
Hospitals and medical centers in Clifton Forge:
Airports located in Clifton Forge:
- Hop-Along Airport (Runways: 1)
College/University in Clifton Forge:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Clifton Forge:
- American National University (about 38 miles; Salem, VA; Full-time enrollment: 2,297)
- Roanoke College (about 39 miles; Salem, VA; FT enrollment: 2,316)
- Virginia Western Community College (about 41 miles; Roanoke, VA; FT enrollment: 4,762)
- Lynchburg College (about 46 miles; Lynchburg, VA; FT enrollment: 2,456)
- Central Virginia Community College (about 48 miles; Lynchburg, VA; FT enrollment: 2,759)
- Liberty University (about 48 miles; Lynchburg, VA; FT enrollment: 61,625)
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (about 53 miles; Blacksburg, VA; FT enrollment: 30,984)
Public elementary/middle schools in Clifton Forge:
Notable locations in Clifton Forge: Clifton Forge Industrial Park (A), Clifton Forge Public Library (B), Clifton Forge City Hall (C), Clifton Forge Volunteer Rescue Squad (D), Clifton Forge Volunteer Fire Department (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Clifton Forge include: Central United Methodist Church (A), Clifton Forge Baptist Church (B), Clifton Forge Presbyterian Church (C), First Baptist Church (D), First Christian Church (E), Holy Cross Church (F), Main Street Baptist Church (G), Saint Andrews Episcopal Church (H), Saint Josephs Roman Catholic Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Crown Hill Cemetery (1), Mountain View Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Rivers and creeks: Smith Creek (A), East Branch Jackson River (B), Dry Creek (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Clifton Forge include: Memorial Park (1), Booker T Washington Park (2), Ingleside Park (3), Linden Park (4). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 65.5. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 25.3. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 21.6 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Clifton Forge and their reported violations in the past:CLIFTON FORGE, TOWN OF (Population served: 3,875, Surface water):
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between APR-2008 and JUN-2008, Contaminant: CARBON, TOTAL. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (JUL-08-2008), St Compliance achieved (JUL-21-2008)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2006 and SEP-2006, Contaminant: CARBON, TOTAL. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (OCT-25-2006), St Formal NOV issued (NOV-20-2006)
- Single Turbidity Exceed (Enhanced SWTR) - In NOV-2005, Contaminant: IESWTR. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-01-2005), St Formal NOV issued (DEC-01-2005), St Compliance achieved (DEC-02-2005), St Public Notif received (DEC-20-2005)
- One routine major monitoring violation
(26.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 24.3% for Black residents, 41.9% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
8 people in group homes intended for adults in 2010
People in group quarters in Clifton Forge in 2000:
- 185 people in nursing homes
- 11 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 10 people in schools, hospitals, or wards for the mentally retarded
Clifton Forge compared to Virginia state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- House age significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Banks with branches in Clifton Forge (2011 data):
- SONABANK: Clifton Forge Branch at 511 Main Street, branch established on 2001/12/07. Info updated 2009/12/07: Bank assets: $611.5 mil, Deposits: $464.7 mil, headquarters in Mclean, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 13 total offices, Holding Company: Southern National Bancorp Of Virginia, Inc.
- First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company: Clifton Forge Branch at 540 Main Street, branch established on 1995/08/17. Info updated 2011/10/11: Bank assets: $20,566.4 mil, Deposits: $17,596.8 mil, headquarters in Raleigh, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 433 total offices, Holding Company: First Citizens Bancshares, Inc.
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Clifton Forge Branch at 1633 Main Street, branch established on 2002/03/18. Info updated 2010/03/29: Bank assets: $168,867.6 mil, Deposits: $127,549.5 mil, headquarters in Winston Salem, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1793 total offices, Holding Company: Bb&T Corporation
- Highlands Community Bank: Branch at 1501 Main St, branch established on 2004/10/06. Info updated 2006/04/27: Bank assets: $114.3 mil, Deposits: $101.2 mil, headquarters in Covington, VA, positive income, 2 total offices
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (54%)
- Electricity (33%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (7%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Other fuel (2%)
- Wood (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Clifton Forge city (based on Alleghany County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Alleghany County:||1.84 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||2.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.17 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alleghany County:||2.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||1.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alleghany County:||5.51 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.51 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2013)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$15,667||$47,001||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||5||$11,495||$27,588||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||9||$23,015||$30,687||1||$330|
|Police - Other||3||$5,259||$21,036||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||5||$10,612||$25,469||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||3||$6,535||$26,140||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||7||$15,250||$26,143||2||$1,233|
|Totals for Government||55||$141,922||$30,965||5||$2,660|
4.41% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($38,496 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Covington city, VA||0.74% ($24,886 average AGI)|
|from Botetourt County, VA||0.47% ($20,929)|
|from Bath County, VA||0.45% ($29,630)|
3.94% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($36,099 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Clifton Forge:
- WXCF (1230 AM; 1 kW; CLIFTON FORGE, VA; Owner: IMPACT BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WKEY (1340 AM; 1 kW; COVINGTON, VA; Owner: WKEY, INC.)
- WLLL (930 AM; 10 kW; LYNCHBURG, VA; Owner: HUBBARD'S ADVERTISING AGENCY, INC.)
- WVBE (610 AM; 5 kW; ROANOKE, VA; Owner: MEL WHEELER, INC.)
- WKBA (1550 AM; daytime; 10 kW; VINTON, VA; Owner: TINKER CREEK BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WSLW (1310 AM; daytime; 5 kW; WHITE SULPHUR SPRING, WV; Owner: QUORUM RADIO PARTNERS OF VIRGINIA, INC.)
- WTRU (830 AM; 50 kW; KERNERSVILLE, NC; Owner: TRUTH BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WLVA (590 AM; 5 kW; LYNCHBURG, VA)
- WFNR (710 AM; daytime; 10 kW; BLACKSBURG, VA; Owner: PERCEPTION MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WSVA (550 AM; 10 kW; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: M. BELMONT VERSTANDIG, INC.)
- WVMR (1370 AM; daytime; 5 kW; FROST, WV; Owner: POCAHONTAS COMMUNICATIONS COOPERATIVE CORP.)
- WFIR (960 AM; 5 kW; ROANOKE, VA; Owner: MEL WHEELER, INC.)
- WPTF (680 AM; 50 kW; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: FIRST STATE COMMUNICATIONS)
Strongest FM radio stations in Clifton Forge:
- WXCF-FM (103.9 FM; CLIFTON FORGE, VA; Owner: IMPACT BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WIQO-FM (100.9 FM; COVINGTON, VA; Owner: WKEY, INC.)
- WCHG (107.1 FM; HOT SPRINGS, VA; Owner: POCAHONTAS COMMUNICATIONS COOPERATIVE CORP.)
- WTON-FM (94.3 FM; STAUNTON, VA; Owner: HIGH IMPACT COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WYYD (107.9 FM; AMHERST, VA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WREL-FM (96.7 FM; BUENA VISTA, VA; Owner: EQUUS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WNRS-FM (89.9 FM; SWEET BRIAR, VA; Owner: SWEET BRIAR COLLEGE)
- WRXT (90.3 FM; ROANOKE, VA; Owner: POSITIVE ALTERNATIVE RADIO, INC.)
- WDBS (97.1 FM; SUTTON, WV; Owner: SUMMIT MEDIA BROADCASTING, L.L.C.)
- WXLK (92.3 FM; ROANOKE, VA; Owner: MEL WHEELER, INC.)
- WSLC-FM (94.9 FM; ROANOKE, VA; Owner: MEL WHEELER, INC.)
- WSLQ (99.1 FM; ROANOKE, VA; Owner: MEL WHEELER, INC.)
- WVTF (89.1 FM; ROANOKE, VA; Owner: VIRGINIA TECH FOUNDATION INC)
- WZZU (97.9 FM; LYNCHBURG, VA; Owner: TRAVIS MEDIA L.L.C.)
- WROV-FM (96.3 FM; MARTINSVILLE, VA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WVLS (89.7 FM; MONTEREY, VA; Owner: POCAHONTAS COMMUNICATIONS COOPERATIVE CORP.)
- KHPR (88.1 FM; HONOLULU, HI; Owner: HAWAII PUBLIC RADIO)
- WBWR (106.9 FM; BEDFORD, VA; Owner: BEDFORD RADIO PARTNERS, LLC)
- WMGR-FM (104.9 FM; ROANOKE, VA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WZZI (101.5 FM; VINTON, VA; Owner: TRAVIS MEDIA, L.L.C.)
TV broadcast stations around Clifton Forge:
- WSET-TV (Channel 13; LYNCHBURG, VA; Owner: WSET INCORPORATED)
- WJPR (Channel 21; LYNCHBURG, VA; Owner: GRANT BROADCASTING SYSTEMS II, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
Clifton Forge fatal accident list:
Apr 3, 1986 10:03 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Feb 20, 1981 08:25 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Jan 3, 1980 09:30 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Apr 22, 1976 05:26 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Clifton Forge)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:23 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Clifton Forge, VA)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4
- NORTH MTN, North Mtn. In George Washington National Forest, Alleghany/Rockbridge County, Va (Lat: 37.820333 Lon: -79.633528), Type: Tower, Structure height: 60.6 m, Call Sign: WQLG869
Assigned Frequencies: 6004.50 MHz, 5945.20 MHz
Grant Date: 01/19/2010, Expiration Date: 01/19/2020, Certifier: Captain John E Furlough
Registrant: Department Of State Police, Richmond, VA 23261-7472, Phone: (804) 674-4644, Fax: (804) 674-2602, Email:
- STATION, Us Rt 60 E Of (Lat: 37.818722 Lon: -79.803083), Overall height: 15.2 m, Call Sign: KNP85
Assigned Frequencies: 2187.20 MHz
Grant Date: 07/10/2008, Expiration Date: 10/07/2018, Cancellation Date: 07/26/2011
Registrant: Department Of State Police, 7700 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23261-7472, Phone: (804) 674-4644, Fax: (804) 674-2602, Email:
- STATION, Bald Knob Mountain (Lat: 37.919000 Lon: -79.854750), Overall height: 21.3 m, Call Sign: WGY448
Assigned Frequencies: 2181.60 MHz, 2190.40 MHz
Grant Date: 04/26/2001, Expiration Date: 07/08/2011, Cancellation Date: 10/28/2008
Registrant: Phone: (540) 342-2734
- 1047 Ingalles Street (Lat: 37.821778 Lon: -79.812528), Overall height: 21.9 m, Call Sign: WLE479, Licensee ID: L01204213
Assigned Frequencies: 944.625 MHz
Grant Date: 03/13/1992, Expiration Date: 10/01/2011, Cancellation Date: 09/19/2008
Registrant: Wvjt, LLC, 2307 Princess Ann Street, Greensboro, NC 27408
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1
- 1.0 Miles N 358.3 E From Clifton Forge (Lat: 37.831500 Lon: -79.819472), Call Sign: KNKK756
Assigned Frequencies: 158.100 MHz
Grant Date: 07/29/2008, Expiration Date: 07/01/2018, Certifier: Mary Mcdermott
Registrant: Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP, 1776 K Street, Nw, Washington, DC 20006, Phone: (202) 719-3182, Fax: (202) 719-4969, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:24 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Clifton Forge)
FAA Registered Aircraft:4
- Aircraft: CESSNA A185F (Category: Land, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 127 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO 520 SERIES (285 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 1060F , Serial Number: 18502716, Year manufactured: 1975, Airworthiness Date: 04/04/1975
Registrant (Individual): Paul L Strausbaugh, Po Box 609, Clifton Forge, VA 24422
- Aircraft: MOONEY M20F (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 127 mph), Engine: LYCOMING I0360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 212SC , Serial Number: 680111, Year manufactured: 1967
Registrant (Individual): Stephen D Chenault, 1015 Ingalls St, Clifton Forge, VA 24422
- Aircraft: BOYD WILLIAM E JR VANS RV-6A (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 30YD , Serial Number: 23555, Year manufactured: 1998, Airworthiness Date: 05/27/1998
Registrant (Individual): William E Jr Boyd, 4915 Mckinney Hollow Rd, Clifton Forge, VA 24422
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172N (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 739PE , Serial Number: 17270690, Year manufactured: 1978, Airworthiness Date: 04/27/1978
Registrant (Individual): Randolph S Scott, 429 East Ridgeway Street, Clifton Forge, VA 24422
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 67
- Hazardous Condition: 38
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Clifton Forge
|Most common first names in Clifton Forge, VA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Clifton Forge, VA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Clifton Forge, VA|
|Dairy Queen||1||True Value||1|
Total of 22 patent applications in 2008-2016.