|Median resident age:||38.8 years|
|Indiana median age:||40.1 years|
Zip codes: 47842.
Clinton city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $66,222 (it was $50,500 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $614.
- White alone - 4,890 (98.0%)
- Two or more races - 26 (0.5%)
- Asian alone - 22 (0.4%)
- American Indian alone - 14 (0.3%)
- Black alone - 1 (0.02%)
- Hispanic - 1 (0.02%)
|"Religious Freedom Bill" - Indiana boycott begins (504 replies)|
|Why does Indianapolis get a bad rap as a boring city? (258 replies)|
|$3.95 gas in Indianapolis (70 replies)|
|Where do most people do their shopping in Fort Wayne? (15 replies)|
|Indiana joins other states with petition to secede (66 replies)|
|I 65 Indiana (46 replies)|
Latest news from Clinton, IN collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (24.1%), German (20.0%), Italian (11.7%), Irish (10.5%), English (7.9%), Dutch (3.3%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Land area: 2.24 square miles.
Population density: 2,131 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Clinton:
- High school or higher: 81.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 11.2%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.8%
- Unemployed: 6.7%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Clinton city:
- Never married: 25.8%
- Now married: 41.6%
- Separated: 1.3%
- Widowed: 10.3%
- Divorced: 21.0%
27 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Indiana and other state lists there were 14 registered sex offenders living in Clinton, Indiana as of July 02, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Clinton to the number of sex offenders is 345 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $605 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $590 (0.9%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Terre Haute, IN (13.2 miles , pop. 59,614).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Indianapolis, IN (67.5 miles , pop. 781,870).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (151.5 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Fairview Park, IN (1.3 miles ), Universal, IN (1.9 miles ), Shepardsville, IN (2.0 miles ), Mecca, IN (2.5 miles ), Blanford, IN (2.5 miles ), New Goshen, IN (2.5 miles ), Tecumseh, IN (2.6 miles ), St. Bernice, IN (2.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 8 buildings, average cost: $119,400
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $100,000
- 2001: 1 building, cost: $100,000
- 2002: 3 buildings, average cost: $99,700
- 2003: 3 buildings, average cost: $113,300
- 2004: 3 buildings, average cost: $113,300
- 2005: 3 buildings, average cost: $113,300
- 2006: 2 buildings, average cost: $113,300
- 2007: 5 buildings, average cost: $99,600
- 2009: 2 buildings, average cost: $168,100
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 39.66 N, Longitude: 87.41 W
Area code: 765
|Crime rates in Clinton by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 295.7)||225.5||134.1||117.4||78.6||115.0||194.5||105.3||91.4||145.8|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Clinton detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.63|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +50 (+1.0%).
- Manufacturing (34%)
- Construction (12%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (4%)
- Health care and social assistance (27%)
- Accommodation and food services (16%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Finance and insurance (11%)
- Other services, except public administration (9%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Manufacturing (5%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (9%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (8%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (8%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (8%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (6%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (5%)
- Construction laborers (4%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (8%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (5%)
- Customer service representatives (5%)
- Registered nurses (5%)
- Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks (5%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (4%)
- Health technologists and technicians (4%)
Average climate in Clinton, Indiana
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Clinton-area historical tornado activity is near Indiana state average. It is 76% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/29/1963, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 7.7 miles away from the Clinton city center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 6/22/1960, a category F3 tornado 9.5 miles away from the city center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Clinton-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Indiana state average. It is 78% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 87.4 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 63.4 miles away from Clinton center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 117.5 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 85.2 miles away from the city center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 82.6 miles away from Clinton center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 211.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Vermillion County (11) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 8
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 8, Storms: 6, Tornadoes: 3, Winter Storms: 2, Hurricane: 1, Snow: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Esther Newport - Artist, Jill Marie Landis - Romantic fiction writer, Bobby Sturgeon - Major League Baseball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Clinton:
Airports and heliports located in Clinton:
- Clinton Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 2,357, Local Ops: 5,008)
- West Central Community Hospital Heliport
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Clinton:
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology (about 14 miles; Terre Haute, IN; Full-time enrollment: 2,123)
- Indiana State University (about 14 miles; Terre Haute, IN; FT enrollment: 10,925)
- DePauw University (about 29 miles; Greencastle, IN; FT enrollment: 2,360)
- Danville Area Community College (about 34 miles; Danville, IL; FT enrollment: 2,229)
- Eastern Illinois University (about 43 miles; Charleston, IL; FT enrollment: 9,414)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (about 54 miles; Champaign, IL; FT enrollment: 47,528)
- Lake Land College (about 55 miles; Mattoon, IL; FT enrollment: 7,499)
Public high school in Clinton:
- South Vermillion High School (Students: 585; Location: 770 W Wildcat Dr; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Clinton:
- South Vermillion Middle School (Students: 483; Location: 950 W Wildcat Dr; Grades: 6-8)
- Central Elementary School (Students: 414; Location: 208 S 9th St; Grades: K-5)
- Ernie Pyle Elementary School (Students: 279; Location: 72 E 1100 S; Grades: K-5)
- Van Duyn Elementary School (Students: 279; Location: 15095 S Range Line Rd; Grades: K-5)
Notable location: Clinton Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemeteries: Walnut Grove Cemetery (1), Riverview Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Clinton: Sportland Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotels: Renatto Inn (1523 East State Road 163), Pentreath House (424 Blackman Street).
Court: Clinton City - City Court (259 Vine Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 91.2. This is worse than average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 0.837. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 10.2 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 18.8. This is about average. Closest monitor was 6.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 11.6. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 12.0 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Clinton and their reported violations in the past:FAYETTE TOWNSHIP WATER ASSN. (Population served: 1,717, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- Lead Consumer Notice - In JAN-01-2013, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (APR-12-2013), St Intentional no-action (JAN-08-2014)
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
Drinking water stations with addresses in Clinton that have no violations reported:
- CLINTON WATER UTILITY (Population served: 5,088, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- CLINTON TOWNSHIP WATER COMPANY (Population served: 2,284, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- FAIRVIEW PARK WATER UTILITIES (Population served: 1,386, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- NEWPORT CHEMICAL DEPOT (Population served: 45, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(31.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 11.1% for Black residents, 24.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
6 people in group homes intended for adults in 2010
People in group quarters in Clinton in 2000:
- 228 people in nursing homes
- 29 people in hospitals/wards and hospices for chronically ill
- 29 people in other hospitals or wards for chronically ill
- 5 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Clinton compared to Indiana state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Banks with branches in Clinton (2011 data):
- First Financial Bank, National Association: Clinton Branch, Crown Hill Branch, Drive-In Facility. Info updated 2012/01/04: Bank assets: $2,852.7 mil, Deposits: $2,227.7 mil, headquarters in Terre Haute, IN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 66 total offices, Holding Company: First Financial Corporation
- Old National Bank: Clinton Banking Center Branch at 407 South Main Street, branch established on 1964/12/14. Info updated 2011/08/01: Bank assets: $8,467.9 mil, Deposits: $6,653.1 mil, headquarters in Evansville, IN, positive income, 195 total offices, Holding Company: Old National Bancorp
- Fifth Third Bank: Clinton Branch at Third & Vine, branch established on 1890/01/01. Info updated 2009/10/05: Bank assets: $114,540.4 mil, Deposits: $89,689.1 mil, headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1378 total offices, Holding Company: Fifth Third Bancorp
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (61%)
- Electricity (32%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (7%)
- No fuel used (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Clinton city (based on Vermillion County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 34.98%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Catholic Church||United Methodist Church||American Baptist Churches in the USA||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||LDS (Mormon) Church|
|Name||Church of the Nazarene||New Testament Association Independent Baptist Churches/Other Fundamental Baptists||Assemblies of God||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Vermillion County:||2.44 / 10,000 pop.|
|Indiana:||1.73 / 10,000 pop.|
|Vermillion County:||6.72 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||6.72 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.78 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$1,788||$21,456||8||$1,923|
|Judicial and Legal||2||$2,677||$16,062||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||9||$27,973||$37,297||0||$0|
|Police - Other||0||$0||1||$89|
|Streets and Highways||1||$2,172||$26,064||1||$1,116|
|Other and Unallocable||0||$0||2||$1,296|
|Totals for Government||24||$61,307||$30,654||12||$4,424|
5.85% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($29,249 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Vigo County, IN||1.77% ($30,973 average AGI)|
|from Parke County, IN||1.14% ($26,097)|
|from Vermilion County, IL||0.46% ($27,310)|
6.01% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($34,727 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Clinton:
- WPFR (1480 AM; 5 kW; TERRE HAUTE, IN)
- WIBC (1070 AM; 50 kW; INDIANAPOLIS, IN; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WLS (890 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS, INC.)
- WILL (580 AM; 5 kW; URBANA, IL; Owner: UNIV. OF ILLINOIS BOARD OF TRUSTEES)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WGN (720 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING CO.)
- WYLL (1160 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: SCA LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WPRS (1440 AM; 1 kW; PARIS, IL; Owner: P.R.S. BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WBBM (780 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WBOW (1300 AM; 1 kW; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: CROSSROADS INVESTMENTS, LLC)
- WMVP (1000 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Clinton:
- WPFR-FM (93.9 FM; CLINTON, IN; Owner: WORD POWER, INC.)
- WAXI (104.9 FM; ROCKVILLE, IN; Owner: CROSSROADS INVESTMENTS, LLC)
- WISU (89.7 FM; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: INDIANA STATE UNIV. BD. OF TRUSTEES)
- WWSY (95.9 FM; SEELYVILLE, IN; Owner: BRIGHT TOWER COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WTHI-FM (99.9 FM; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WMHD-FM (90.7 FM; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: ROSE-HULMAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY)
- WMGI (100.7 FM; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: BRIGHT TOWER COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WCRT (88.5 FM; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: ILLINOIS BIBLE INSTITUTE)
- WACF (98.5 FM; PARIS, IL; Owner: P.R.S. BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WBOW-FM (102.7 FM; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: CROSSROADS INVESTMENTS, LLC)
- WWVR (105.5 FM; WEST TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WSDM-FM (97.7 FM; BRAZIL, IN; Owner: CROSSROADS INVESTMENTS, LLC)
- WMMC (105.9 FM; MARSHALL, IL; Owner: JDL BROADCASTING, INC.)
- W236AE (95.1 FM; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: THE TRUSTEES OF INDIANA UNIVERSITY)
- WAPC (91.9 FM; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
TV broadcast stations around Clinton:
- W43BV (Channel 43; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WTWO (Channel 2; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: NEXSTAR BROADCASTING OF THE MIDWEST, INC.)
- WBAK-TV (Channel 38; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: INDIANA BROADCASTING PARTNERS)
- WICD (Channel 15; CHAMPAIGN, IL; Owner: WICD LICENSEE, LLC)
- WTHI-TV (Channel 10; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: EMMIS TELEVISION LICENSE CORPORATION)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 14
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 17
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 5
- Fatalities: 15
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 20
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Fatal accident count: 112
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 173
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 35
- Fatalities: 122
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 280
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 11
Total length: 54 meters (177ft)
Total costs: $9,715,000
Total average daily traffic: 28,168
Total average daily truck traffic: 1,457
Total future (year 2030) average daily traffic: 38,030
New bridges - Historical Statistics
- 1920-1929: 3
- 1930-1939: 0
- 1940-1949: 0
- 1950-1959: 1
- 1960-1969: 2
- 1970-1979: 1
- 1980-1989: 3
- 1990-1999: 2
- 2000-2009: 1
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Clinton)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:38 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Clinton, IN)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4
- CLINTON, 259 Vine Street, (Lat: 39.661139 Lon: -87.399472), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 97.2 m, Call Sign: WPTD560
Assigned Frequencies: 5945.20 MHz, 6063.80 MHz
Grant Date: 07/21/2011, Expiration Date: 09/05/2021, Certifier: Donald W Kottlowski Mr.
Registrant: State Of (Ipsc) Indiana, Igcn - Rm N340 - 100 North Senate Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46204, Phone: (317) 234-6513, Fax: (317) 234-6514, Email:
- CLINTON, 259 Vine Street, (Lat: 39.661139 Lon: -87.399472), Type: Tower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 97.2 m, Call Sign: WQJJ506
Assigned Frequencies: 5945.20 MHz
Grant Date: 09/30/2008, Expiration Date: 03/29/2009, Cancellation Date: 05/30/2009, Certifier: Donald W Kottlowski
Registrant: State Of Indiana, 8500 East 21st Street, Indianapolis, IN 46219, Phone: (317) 899-8529, Fax: (317) 899-8282, Email:
- JOINK CLINTO, 2089 E Hazelbluff Rd (Lat: 39.649778 Lon: -87.423444), Type: Tower, Structure height: 57.9 m, Call Sign: WQNB432
Assigned Frequencies: 11265.0 MHz, 21875.0 MHz
Grant Date: 12/02/2010, Expiration Date: 12/02/2020, Certifier: Brian Gray
Registrant: St. Francisville Properties, Inc, 1362 Wabash Avenue, Terre Haute, IN 47807, Phone: (812) 234-5100, Email:
- UHHG CLINTON, 801 S Main Street (Lat: 39.652972 Lon: -87.399167), Type: Tower, Structure height: 15.9 m, Overall height: 18.9 m, Call Sign: WQNB433
Assigned Frequencies: 23075.0 MHz
Grant Date: 12/02/2010, Expiration Date: 12/02/2020, Certifier: Brian Gray
Registrant: St. Francisville Properties, Inc, 1362 Wabash Avenue, Terre Haute, IN 47807, Phone: (812) 234-5100, Email:
FCC Registered Paging Towers:2
- State Road 63 At County Road 1050 South (Lat: 39.728639 Lon: -87.396667), Overall height: 24.1 m, Call Sign: KNKK545
Assigned Frequencies: 931.237 MHz
Grant Date: 04/07/1998, Expiration Date: 04/01/1999, Cancellation Date: 12/21/1998
Registrant: Mobilemedia Communications, Inc, 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 935, Arlington, VA 22201, Phone: (703) 312-5151
- State Road 63 At Count Road 1050 South (Lat: 39.728639 Lon: -87.396667), Structure height: 24 m, Call Sign: KSD327
Assigned Frequencies: 454.025 MHz
Grant Date: 05/11/1999, Expiration Date: 04/01/2009, Cancellation Date: 12/13/2004, Certifier: Paul H Kuzia
Registrant: Venable, LLP, 575 7th Street, Nw, Washington, DC 20004, Phone: (202) 344-4000, Fax: (202) 344-8300, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:35 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Clinton)
FAA Registered Aircraft:11 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Clinton)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 82
- Hazardous Condition: 20
- Good Intent Call: 2
Incident types - Clinton
|Businesses in Clinton, IN|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||McDonald's||1|
|CVS||1||Papa John's Pizza||1|
|Dairy Queen||1||True Value||1|
Clinton on our top lists:
- #33 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in other hospitals or wards for chronically ill"
- #42 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in hospitals/wards and hospices for chronically ill"
- #67 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Electronic shopping and mail-order houses"
- #86 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Vending machine operators"
- #49 (47842) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Serbian first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
Total of 5 patent applications in 2008-2015.