|Median resident age:||31.8 years|
|Alabama median age:||43.1 years|
Zip codes: 36048.
Clio town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $56,110 (it was $34,800 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $542.
- Black alone - 508 (36.3%)
- Hispanic - 503 (36.0%)
- White alone - 370 (26.4%)
- Asian alone - 7 (0.5%)
- American Indian alone - 5 (0.4%)
- Other race alone - 3 (0.2%)
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 2 (0.1%)
- Two or more races - 1 (0.07%)
Latest news from Clio, AL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (10.9%), German (4.0%), Subsaharan African (2.3%), Italian (2.1%), English (2.1%), Irish (1.6%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 611 feet
Land area: 10.1 square miles.
Population density: 155 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Clio:
- High school or higher: 60.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 9.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.6%
- Unemployed: 7.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 29.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Clio town:
- Never married: 34.4%
- Now married: 35.4%
- Separated: 3.3%
- Widowed: 6.4%
- Divorced: 20.5%
213 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Alabama and other state lists there were 44 registered sex offenders living in Clio, Alabama as of April 27, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Clio to the number of sex offenders is 35 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $199 (0.3%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $199 (0.4%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Dothan, AL (35.4 miles , pop. 57,737).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Montgomery, AL (59.9 miles , pop. 201,568).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (596.4 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Louisville, AL (2.4 miles ), Blue Springs, AL (2.7 miles) , Ariton, AL (3.2 miles ), Brundidge, AL (3.5 miles ), Banks-Josie, AL (3.8 miles ), Clayton, AL (3.9 miles ), Banks, AL (3.9 miles ), Echo, AL (4.2 miles ).
Latitude: 31.71 N, Longitude: 85.61 W
Area code: 334
|Crime rates in Clio by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 295.8)||65.1||12.6||9.4||1.9||3.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Clio detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.16|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (25%)
- Construction (16%)
- Accommodation and food services (14%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (13%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (4%)
- Retail trade (25%)
- Health care and social assistance (18%)
- Manufacturing (16%)
- Accommodation and food services (11%)
- Public administration (11%)
- Finance and insurance (4%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Food processing workers (27%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (8%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (7%)
- Construction laborers (6%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (5%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (4%)
- Construction trades workers except carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, and construction laborers (4%)
- Textile, apparel, and furnishings workers (18%)
- Financial clerks except bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks (7%)
- Cashiers (6%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (6%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (5%)
- Registered nurses (5%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (5%)
Average climate in Clio, Alabama
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Clio-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Alabama state average. It is 46% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/2/1971, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 2.6 miles away from the Clio town center caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
On 12/19/1974, a category F3 tornado 11.8 miles away from the town center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Clio-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Alabama state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 106.3 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 151.6 miles away from Clio center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 192.6 miles away from the city center
On 9/10/2006 at 14:56:08, a magnitude 5.9 (5.9 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 382.7 miles away from the city center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 235.0 miles away from Clio center
On 11/7/2004 at 11:20:21, a magnitude 4.4 (4.4 MB, 4.3 MW, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 150.9 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Barbour County (16) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 11
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 9, Floods: 7, Hurricanes: 5, Tornadoes: 5, Drought: 1, Snowfall: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Wind: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: George Wallace - (1919-1998), politician, Don Sutton - Baseball player.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Clio:
- Troy University (about 22 miles; Troy, AL; Full-time enrollment: 16,148)
- George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan (about 29 miles; Dothan, AL; FT enrollment: 3,611)
- Enterprise State Community College (about 32 miles; Enterprise, AL; FT enrollment: 2,101)
- Tuskegee University (about 51 miles; Tuskegee, AL; FT enrollment: 2,810)
- Auburn University at Montgomery (about 57 miles; Montgomery, AL; FT enrollment: 4,092)
- Faulkner University (about 59 miles; Montgomery, AL; FT enrollment: 2,887)
- Alabama State University (about 61 miles; Montgomery, AL; FT enrollment: 5,457)
Notable locations in Clio: Clio Rescue Squad (A), Clio Volunteer Fire Department (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Clio include: Saint Peter African Methodist Episcopal Church (A), Clio Methodist Church (B), Clio Baptist Church (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Saint Peter Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Reservoirs: Prices Ponds (A), Easterling Pond (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2005 was 27.6. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2005 was 23.0. This is about average. Closest monitor was 22.6 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2007 was 0.230. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 22.7 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Clio and their reported violations in the past:CLIO WATER WORKS (Population served: 2,814, Groundwater):
Past health violations:BLUE SPRINGS WATER WORKS (Address: 2571 HIGHWAY 10 , Population served: 600, Groundwater):
- MCL, Average - Between JAN-2012 and MAR-2012, Contaminant: Gross Alpha, Excl. Radon and U. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (APR-11-2012), St Violation/Reminder Notice (APR-11-2012), St Compliance achieved (APR-30-2012), St Public Notif received (MAY-17-2012)
- MCL, Average - Between APR-2011 and JUN-2011, Contaminant: Gross Alpha, Excl. Radon and U. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUL-01-2011), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUL-11-2011), St Public Notif received (AUG-23-2011), St Compliance achieved (APR-30-2012)
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2005 and DEC-2007, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-07-2008), St Violation/Reminder Notice (FEB-07-2008), St Public Notif received (OCT-16-2008), St Compliance achieved (OCT-10-2009)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2005 and DEC-2007, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-07-2008), St Violation/Reminder Notice (FEB-07-2008), St Public Notif received (OCT-16-2008), St Compliance achieved (OCT-10-2009)
(20.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 28.7% for Black residents, 22.8% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 13.1% for other race residents, 91.7% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||2.7 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.6% of all households
- Gay men: 0.8% of all households
Clio compared to Alabama state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students significantly below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Clio (2011 data):
- SunSouth Bank: Clio Branch at 3274 Louisville Street, branch established on 2002/06/17. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $198.9 mil, Deposits: $179.4 mil, headquarters in Dothan, AL, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Sunsouth Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (66%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (26%)
- Utility gas (4%)
- Wood (2%)
- No fuel used (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Clio town (based on Barbour County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 41.17%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||Assemblies of God||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Episcopal Church|
|Name||Catholic Church||LDS (Mormon) Church||Presbyterian Church in America||Churches of Christ||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Barbour County:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alabama:||1.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|Barbour County:||0.68 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alabama:||0.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Barbour County:||6.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.32 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.73 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||8||$2,231|
|Police Protection - Officers||5||$14,000||$33,600||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||3||$4,872||$19,488||1||$283|
|Totals for Government||14||$32,069||$27,488||10||$2,728|
Clio government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - General: $598,000 ($383.83)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $210,000 ($134.79)
Sewerage: $184,000 ($118.10)
Water Utilities: $184,000 ($118.10)
Financial Administration: $113,000 ($72.53)
Fire Protection: $36,000 ($23.11)
Solid Waste Management: $20,000 ($12.84)
Regular Highways: $14,000 ($8.99)
- General - Interest on Debt: $26,000 ($16.69)
- Other Capital Outlay - General - Other: $32,000 ($20.54)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $236,000 ($151.48)
Clio government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $246,000 ($157.89)
Solid Waste Management: $20,000 ($12.84)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $108,000 ($69.32)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $84,000 ($53.92)
Interest Earnings: $15,000 ($9.63)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $247,000 ($158.54)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $520,000 ($333.76)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $133,000 ($85.37)
NEC: $29,000 ($18.61)
Property: $28,000 ($17.97)
Public Utilities: $5,000 ($3.21)
Clio government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $430,000 ($275.99)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $47,000 ($30.17)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $431,000 ($276.64)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $46,000 ($29.53)
Clio government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $360,000 ($231.07)
6.29% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($27,021 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Houston County, AL||0.82% ($26,353 average AGI)|
|from Quitman County, GA||0.44% ($29,500)|
|from Dale County, AL||0.42% ($25,429)|
6.29% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($30,960 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Clio:
- WQLS (1200 AM; 10 kW; OZARK, AL; Owner: STYLES BROADCASTING OF DOTHAN, INC.)
- WTBF (970 AM; 5 kW; TROY, AL; Owner: TROY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WOOF (560 AM; 5 kW; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: WOOF, INC.)
- WMSP (740 AM; 10 kW; MONTGOMERY, AL; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WJOX (690 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WTKN (1560 AM; daytime; 5 kW; DALEVILLE, AL; Owner: JOSEPH A. ADAMS, SR.)
- WOZK (900 AM; 1 kW; OZARK, AL; Owner: OZARK B/CING. CORP.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WMAC (940 AM; 50 kW; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WASG (550 AM; 25 kW; ATMORE, AL; Owner: 550 AM, INC)
- WNSI (810 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: UNITED BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WSTT (730 AM; 25 kW; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: MARION R. WILLIAMS)
- WDJC (850 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: KIMTRON, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Clio:
- WQLD (104.3 FM; LUVERNE, AL; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WZHT (105.7 FM; TROY, AL; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WKMX (106.7 FM; ENTERPRISE, AL; Owner: WKMX, INC.)
- WTBF-FM (94.7 FM; BRUNDIDGE, AL; Owner: TROY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WTVY-FM (95.5 FM; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: STYLES BROADCASTING OF DOTHAN, INC.)
- WLWI-FM (92.3 FM; MONTGOMERY, AL; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WAXU (91.1 FM; TROY, AL; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WOOF-FM (99.7 FM; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: WOOF, INC.)
- WAQG (91.7 FM; OZARK, AL; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WZTZ (101.1 FM; ELBA, AL; Owner: ELBA RADIO COMPANY)
- WDYF (90.3 FM; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: FAITH BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WTSU (89.9 FM; MONTGOMERY-TROY, AL; Owner: TROY STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WIOL (92.7 FM; EUFAULA, AL; Owner: HATCHEE CREEK COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WXUS (100.5 FM; FORT RUCKER, AL; Owner: SKYWAY BROADCASTING, LTD.)
- WIZB (94.3 FM; ABBEVILLE, AL; Owner: CELEBRATIONS COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY, INC.)
- WOAB (104.9 FM; OZARK, AL; Owner: OZARK BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WJRL-FM (103.9 FM; OZARK, AL; Owner: STYLES BROADCASTING OF DOTHAN, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Clio:
- WGIQ (Channel 43; LOUISVILLE, AL; Owner: ALABAMA EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION COMMISSION)
- WRJM-TV (Channel 67; TROY, AL; Owner: JOSIE PARK BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WSFA (Channel 12; MONTGOMERY, AL; Owner: LIBCO, INC.)
- WCOV-TV (Channel 20; MONTGOMERY, AL; Owner: WOODS COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- WTVY (Channel 4; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: GRAY MIDAMERICA TV LICENSEE CORP.)
- WDIQ (Channel 2; DOZIER, AL; Owner: ALABAMA EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION COMMISSION)
- WDFX-TV (Channel 34; OZARK, AL; Owner: WAITT LICENSE CO. OF ALABAMA, L.L.C.)
- WNCF (Channel 32; MONTGOMERY, AL; Owner: CHANNEL 32 MONTGOMERY LLC)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 2
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 2
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 0
- Fatalities: 2
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 5
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Fatal accident count: 104
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 163
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 27
- Fatalities: 114
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 267
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 10
Clio fatal accident list:
Feb 2, 1988 02:00 PM, 5005, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Total length: 2 meters (7ft)
Total costs: $1,332,000
Total average daily traffic: 185
Total average daily truck traffic: 24
Total future (year 2031) average daily traffic: 200
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1
- Co. Hwy. 15, 1.3 Mi. S. Of Clio (Lat: 31.677139 Lon: -85.614250), Type: Tower, Structure height: 94.4 m, Overall height: 97.2 m, Call Sign: KNKQ356
Assigned Frequencies: 869.040 MHz, 869.040 MHz, 869.040 MHz, 824.040 MHz, 824.040 MHz, 824.040 MHz, 890.010 MHz, 890.010 MHz, 890.010 MHz, 845.010 MHz, 845.010 MHz, 845.010 MHz
Grant Date: 09/05/2012, Expiration Date: 10/01/2022, Certifier: John T Scott
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:2
- Cty Hwy 15 1.3 Mi S (Lat: 31.676278 Lon: -85.614111), Call Sign: KNBJ992, Licensee ID: L00000301
Assigned Frequencies: 451.175 MHz, 451.175 MHz, 451.675 MHz, 451.675 MHz
Grant Date: 10/24/2001, Expiration Date: 09/19/2011, Cancellation Date: 03/29/2002
Registrant: Alabama Power Company, C/O Scs, 600 North 18th Street / Bin 5n-8485, Birmingham, AL 35203-8485, Phone: (205) 257-3227, Fax: (205) 257-3636, Email:
- Cty Hwy 15 1.3 Mi S (Lat: 31.676278 Lon: -85.614111), Call Sign: WNPJ259
Assigned Frequencies: 153.710 MHz
Grant Date: 03/18/2004, Expiration Date: 05/17/2014, Cancellation Date: 10/09/2012
Registrant: Fish & Richardson P.C., 1425 K Street, N.W., 11th Floor, Washington, DC 20005, Phone: (202) 626-7761, Fax: (202) 783-2331, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:3
- STATION, County Hwy 15 1.3 Mi S (Lat: 31.677361 Lon: -85.614083), Overall height: 97.2 m, Call Sign: WNTC648
Assigned Frequencies: 952.818 MHz, 928.818 MHz
Grant Date: 06/18/2008, Expiration Date: 07/26/2018
Registrant: Levine, Blaszak, Block & Boothby, LLP, 2001 L Street, Nw, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 857-2574, Fax: (202) 223-0833, Email:
- County Hwy 15 1.3 Mi S (Lat: 31.677083 Lon: -85.614361), Overall height: 97.2 m, Call Sign: WPOP455
Assigned Frequencies: 6705.00 MHz
Grant Date: 10/21/1998, Expiration Date: 03/15/2008, Cancellation Date: 10/27/2006
Registrant: Mcdermott Will & Emery LLP, 600 Thirteenth Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20005-3096, Phone: (202) 756-8283, Fax: (202) 756-8087, Email:
- STATION, County Hwy 15 1.3 Mi S Of (Lat: 31.677361 Lon: -85.614083), Overall height: 97.2 m, Call Sign: WGV93
Assigned Frequencies: 6705.00 MHz, 6805.00 MHz
Grant Date: 08/29/1991, Expiration Date: 08/29/1996
Registrant: Phone: (205) 250-2561
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:4
- Call Sign: K9GOZ, Licensee ID: L01024399
Grant Date: 06/01/2005, Expiration Date: 05/12/2015, Certifier: Gerald D Stockinger
Registrant: Gerald D Stockinger, 3360 Elamville St, Clio, AL 36017
- Call Sign: KF4GXL, Licensee ID: L00300427
Grant Date: 02/15/2006, Expiration Date: 02/20/2016, Certifier: Darlene E Harbuck
Registrant: Darlene E Harbuck, 2017 Hwy 10, Clio, AL 36017
- Call Sign: KF4GXM, Licensee ID: L00277706
Grant Date: 02/15/2006, Expiration Date: 02/20/2016, Certifier: Sam O Harbuck
Registrant: Sam O Harbuck, 2017 Hwy 10, Clio, AL 36017
- Call Sign: KG4LFR, Licensee ID: L00315085
Grant Date: 10/27/2010, Expiration Date: 01/17/2021, Certifier: Douglas E Carroll
Registrant: Douglas E Carroll, 30 County Road 41, Clio, AL 36017
FAA Registered Aircraft:1
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-140 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 95343 , Serial Number: 28-25896, Year manufactured: 1969, Airworthiness Date: 05/12/1969
Registrant (Individual): Steven J Wild, 3695 County Road 53, Clio, AL 36017
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 15
- Hazardous Condition: 2
Incident types - Clio
|Most common first names in Clio, AL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Clio, AL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Clio on our top lists:
- #1 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Other sales and related workers including supervisors"
- #17 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in state prisons"
- #23 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people below 50% of the poverty level, excluding cities with 15% or more of residents in college and with the median age below 28"
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Food"
- #36 on the list of "Top 100 cities with the largest percentage of males"
- #39 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks"
- #44 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Financial clerks except bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks"
- #76 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people below the poverty level, excluding cities with 15% or more of residents in college and with the median age below 28"