We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||31.0 years|
|Georgia median age:||35.9 years|
Zip codes: 31014.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $18,275 (it was $13,354 in 2000)
Cochran city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $69,817 (it was $55,600 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $494.
Races in Cochran, GA (2010)
- 2,47948.1%Black alone
- 2,43847.3%White alone
- 821.6%Asian alone
- 521.0%Two or more races
- 30.06%American Indian alone
- 20.04%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Atlanta: An Outsiders Perspective (433 replies)|
|Memorial Drive joining intown renaissance (83 replies)|
|What they're saying about Savannah (260 replies)|
|God, Gays and the Atlanta Fire Department (73 replies)|
|Georgia Tech Offers Full Scholarships to all APS Valedictorians and Salutatorians! (54 replies)|
|Atlanta Time Machine founder intentionally run down by SUV driver (83 replies)|
Latest news from Cochran, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (7.7%), Irish (5.9%), English (3.4%), German (2.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 342 feet
Land area: 4.09 square miles.
Population density: 1,176 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Cochran:
- High school or higher: 75.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 15.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 9.3%
- Unemployed: 9.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 20.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Cochran city:
- Never married: 58.0%
- Now married: 24.4%
- Separated: 2.6%
- Widowed: 6.7%
- Divorced: 8.3%
111 residents are foreign born (0.9% Europe, 0.9% Latin America, 0.5% Asia, 0.3% Africa).
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 50 registered sex offenders living in Cochran, Georgia as of August 02, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Cochran to the number of sex offenders is 97 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,183 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $631 (0.9%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Macon, GA (35.6 miles , pop. 97,255).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (112.9 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (695.9 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Empire, GA (2.1 miles ), Hartford, GA (3.2 miles ), Hawkinsville, GA (3.2 miles ), Chester, GA (3.4 miles ), Allentown, GA (4.0 miles ), Danville, GA (4.0 miles ), Eastman, GA (4.1 miles ), Montrose, GA (4.1 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 8 buildings, average cost: $83,500
- 1998: 2 buildings, average cost: $127,500
- 1999: 5 buildings, average cost: $106,800
- 2000: 10 buildings, average cost: $109,000
- 2001: 10 buildings, average cost: $116,900
- 2002: 11 buildings, average cost: $116,900
- 2003: 16 buildings, average cost: $97,000
- 2004: 7 buildings, average cost: $193,600
- 2005: 17 buildings, average cost: $118,300
- 2006: 10 buildings, average cost: $132,000
- 2007: 33 buildings, average cost: $124,500
- 2008: 10 buildings, average cost: $177,500
- 2009: 6 buildings, average cost: $177,100
- 2012: 2 buildings, average cost: $955,300
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 32.39 N, Longitude: 83.35 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,323 (+26.1%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 662 (56.9%)
Area code: 478
|Crime rates in Cochran by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 277.9)||328.2||440.1||414.8||359.1||288.9||385.5||238.4||324.4|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Cochran detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.93|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -76 (-1.7%).
- Educational services (18%)
- Manufacturing (17%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Wholesale trade (9%)
- Public administration (8%)
- Transportation and warehousing (6%)
- Construction (6%)
- Educational services (35%)
- Health care and social assistance (15%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Other services, except public administration (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Manufacturing (6%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (15%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (15%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (12%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (9%)
- Production occupations (9%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (8%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (19%)
- Personal care and service occupations (14%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (13%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (8%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (5%)
Average climate in Cochran, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Cochran-area historical tornado activity is near Georgia state average. It is 23% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/30/1953, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 20.7 miles away from the Cochran city center killed 18 people and injured 300 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 4/30/1953, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 21.7 miles away from the city center killed one person and injured 2 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Cochran-area historical earthquake activity is near Georgia state average. It is 85% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 114.2 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 196.3 miles away from Cochran center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB) earthquake occurred 190.0 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 246.6 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 237.4 miles away from Cochran center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 238.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Bleckley County (5) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 2
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 2, Drought: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snowfall: 1, Storm: 1, Tornado: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: William Maud Bryant - Army Medal of Honor recipient, Obie Walker - Boxer.
Medal of Honor Recipients
Medal of Honor Recipient born in Cochran: William Maud Bryant.
Hospitals and medical centers in Cochran:
Airports located in Cochran:
- Cochran Airport (Runways: 2, Itinerant Ops: 2,100, Local Ops: 8,000)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Cochran:
- Central Georgia Technical College (about 22 miles; Warner Robins, GA; Full-time enrollment: 6,829)
- Fort Valley State University (about 34 miles; Fort Valley, GA; FT enrollment: 3,200)
- Mercer University (about 36 miles; Macon, GA; FT enrollment: 6,297)
- Middle Georgia State College (about 37 miles; Macon, GA; FT enrollment: 7,091)
- Georgia Military College-Distance Learning Campuses (about 49 miles; Milledgeville, GA; FT enrollment: 6,438)
- Georgia College and State University (about 49 miles; Milledgeville, GA; FT enrollment: 6,271)
- Georgia Southwestern State University (about 56 miles; Americus, GA; FT enrollment: 2,689)
Public high school in Cochran:
- Bleckley County High School (Students: 716; Location: 1 Royal Way; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Cochran:
Notable locations in Cochran: Colonial Plantation (A), Cochran - Bleckley Fire Department Headquarters (B), Roberts Memorial Library (C), Bleckley County Courthouse (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Cochran include: Church of God (A), Church of Christ (B), Turner Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church (C), Trinity Episcopal Church (D), Tabernacle Baptist Church (E), Southside Baptist Church (F), Marthann Baptist Church (G), First United Methodist Church (H), First Baptist Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Cedar Hill Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Reservoirs: Hill Lake (A), Phillips Pond (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Hotel: Budget Inn (806 North 2nd Street).
Courts: Bleckley County - Magistrate Court (Courthouse), Georgia State Government - Forestry Commission (Dublin Highway), Bleckley County - Clerk of Superior Court (Courthouse), Bleckley County - Probate Court (Courthouse), Georgia Superior Court Clerks' Cooperative Authority (306 2nd Street Southeast).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 46.8. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.50. This is about average. Closest monitor was 20.9 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2008 was 0.00238. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 20.9 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Cochran and their reported violations in the past:COCHRAN (Address: 121 W. Dykes Street , Population served: 5,124, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-1996, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (SEP-09-1999), St Intentional no-action (AUG-28-2001)
- One minor monitoring violation
(18.4% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 53.1% for Black residents, 42.8% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
72 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities in 2010
People in group quarters in Cochran in 2000:
- 350 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 89 people in nursing homes
- 23 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 6 people in homes or halfway houses for drug/alcohol abuse
Cochran compared to Georgia state average:
- Median household income significantly below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Number of college students significantly above state average.
Banks with branches in Cochran (2011 data):
- The Citizens Bank of Cochran: The Citizens Bank Of Cochran at 124 East Dykes Street, branch established on 1934/01/01. Info updated 2007/03/23: Bank assets: $61.4 mil, Deposits: $52.0 mil, local headquarters, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Putnam-Greene Financial Corporation
- Citizens Bank & Trust Company: Cochran Branch at 127 South Sixth Street, branch established on 1999/08/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $145.5 mil, Deposits: $128.1 mil, headquarters in Eastman, GA, negative income in the last year, 6 total offices, Holding Company: Citizens Corporation
- State Bank of Cochran: State Bank Of Cochran at 112 E Beech Street, branch established on 1922/01/05. Info updated 2009/08/03: Bank assets: $220.4 mil, Deposits: $195.9 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Central Georgia Banking Company
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (76%)
- Utility gas (24%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Cochran city (based on Bleckley County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Bleckley County:||3.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|Bleckley County:||0.79 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||0.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Bleckley County:||7.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||7||$3,150|
|Police Protection - Officers||16||$47,778||$35,834||1||$593|
|Streets and Highways||10||$27,903||$33,484||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||7||$14,364||$24,624||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||59||$172,650||$35,115||12||$5,625|
Cochran government finances - Expenditure in 2006 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Gas Utilities: $2,382,000 ($495.84)
Police Protection: $792,000 ($164.86)
Regular Highways: $624,000 ($129.89)
Central Staff Services: $569,000 ($118.44)
Water Utilities: $512,000 ($106.58)
Solid Waste Management: $400,000 ($83.26)
Sewerage: $341,000 ($70.98)
Local Fire Protection: $243,000 ($50.58)
General - Other: $93,000 ($19.36)
Parks and Recreation: $77,000 ($16.03)
Libraries: $39,000 ($8.12)
Judicial and Legal Services: $28,000 ($5.83)
Housing and Community Development: $22,000 ($4.58)
Financial Administration: $16,000 ($3.33)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $7,000 ($1.46)
General Public Buildings: $5,000 ($1.04)
- General - Interest on Debt: $10,000 ($2.08)
- Intergovernmental to Local NEC - Parks and Recreation: $77,000 ($16.03)
Libraries: $39,000 ($8.12)
- Other Capital Outlay - Regular Highways: $237,000 ($49.33)
General - Other: $115,000 ($23.94)
Gas Utilities: $56,000 ($11.66)
Police Protection: $27,000 ($5.62)
Central Staff Services: $19,000 ($3.96)
- Total Salaries and Wages: $1,668,000 ($347.21)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $175,000 ($36.43)
Cochran government finances - Revenue in 2006 (per resident):
- Charges - Solid Waste Management: $473,000 ($98.46)
Sewerage: $378,000 ($78.68)
All Other: $9,000 ($1.87)
Miscellaneous Commercial Activities: $2,000 ($0.42)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Local Government Support: $525,000 ($109.28)
All Other: $518,000 ($107.83)
- Miscellaneous - Fines and Forfeits: $89,000 ($18.53)
Interest Earnings: $22,000 ($4.58)
Rents: $1,000 ($0.21)
General Revenue, NEC: $1,000 ($0.21)
- Revenue - Gas Utilities: $2,801,000 ($583.06)
Water Utilities: $566,000 ($117.82)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $268,000 ($55.79)
All Other: $164,000 ($34.14)
Public Welfare: $8,000 ($1.67)
- Tax - Property: $539,000 ($112.20)
Public Utilities Sales: $245,000 ($51.00)
Other Selective Sales: $219,000 ($45.59)
Occupation and Business License, NEC: $76,000 ($15.82)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $63,000 ($13.11)
Other License: $13,000 ($2.71)
Public Utility License: $5,000 ($1.04)
Cochran government finances - Debt in 2006 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt - Beginning Outstanding - Unspecified Public Purpose: $3,978,000 ($828.06)
Outstanding Unspecified Public Purpose: $3,899,000 ($811.62)
Retired Unspecified Public Purpose: $79,000 ($16.44)
Cochran government finances - Cash and Securities in 2006 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash and Securities: $1,270,000 ($264.36)
- Sinking Funds - Cash and Securities: $605,000 ($125.94)
6.00% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($30,286 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Houston County, GA||0.72% ($42,000 average AGI)|
|from Dodge County, GA||0.65% ($20,769)|
|from Pulaski County, GA||0.57% ($25,783)|
5.22% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,442 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Cochran:
- WVMG (1440 AM; 1 kW; COCHRAN, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WMAC (940 AM; 50 kW; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WNNG (1350 AM; 15 kW; WARNER ROBINS, GA; Owner: CHASE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WUFF (710 AM; daytime; 3 kW; EASTMAN, GA; Owner: FARNELL O'QUINN)
- WCEH (610 AM; 1 kW; HAWKINSVILLE, GA; Owner: TRI-COUNTY BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WXJO (1120 AM; daytime; 10 kW; GORDON, GA; Owner: ROBERTS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WPGA (980 AM; 5 kW; PERRY, GA; Owner: RADIO PERRY, INC.)
- WKTF (1550 AM; 10 kW; VIENNA, GA; Owner: SANTILLANA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WGUN (1010 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WGUN, INC.)
- WMLT (1330 AM; 5 kW; DUBLIN, GA; Owner: STATE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Cochran:
- WVMG-FM (96.7 FM; COCHRAN, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WDCO-FM (89.7 FM; COCHRAN, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WMCG (104.9 FM; MILAN, GA; Owner: TEL-DODGE BROADCASTING CO.)
- WQIL (101.3 FM; CHAUNCEY, GA; Owner: GSW, INC.)
- WUFF-FM (97.5 FM; EASTMAN, GA; Owner: FARNELL O'QUINN)
- WPEZ (93.7 FM; JEFFERSONVILLE, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WPWB (90.5 FM; BYRON, GA; Owner: AUGUSTA RADIO FELLOWSHIP INST., INC.)
- WDEN-FM (99.1 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WQSY (103.9 FM; HAWKINSVILLE, GA; Owner: TRI-COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WAYS (105.5 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WIBB-FM (97.9 FM; FORT VALLEY, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WPGA-FM (100.9 FM; PERRY, GA; Owner: RADIO PERRY, INC.)
- W202BA (88.3 FM; WARNER ROBINS, GA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WBKG (88.9 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WFXM (107.1 FM; GORDON, GA; Owner: ROBERTS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WMGB (95.1 FM; MONTEZUMA, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WELV-FM (102.5 FM; WARNER ROBINS, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WRBV (101.7 FM; WARNER ROBINS, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WKKZ (92.7 FM; DUBLIN, GA; Owner: KIRBY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WCOP-FM (99.9 FM; UNADILLA, GA; Owner: TOCCOA FALLS COLLEGE)
TV broadcast stations around Cochran:
- WDCO-TV (Channel 29; COCHRAN, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WPGA-TV (Channel 58; PERRY, GA; Owner: RADIO PERRY, INC.)
- WMGT-TV (Channel 41; MACON, GA; Owner: MORRIS NETWORK, INC.)
- WMAZ-TV (Channel 13; MACON, GA; Owner: GANNETT GEORGIA, L.P.)
- WGXA (Channel 24; MACON, GA; Owner: PIEDMONT TELEVISION OF MACON LICENSE LLC)
- WGNM (Channel 64; MACON, GA; Owner: GOOD NEWS TELEVISION)
- WDMA-LP (Channel 32; MACON, GA; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 3Number of bridges
- 9m30ftTotal length
- $160,000Total costs
- 8,550Total average daily traffic
- 12,825Total future (year 2030) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Cochran)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:51 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Cochran, GA)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:2
- COCHRAN SOUTH, 442 Mac Thompson Road (Lat: 32.360611 Lon: -83.344139), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 76.2 m, Overall height: 83.8 m, Call Sign: WQQZ904
Assigned Frequencies: 6004.50 MHz, 6063.80 MHz, 5974.85 MHz, 6034.15 MHz
Grant Date: 04/02/2013, Expiration Date: 04/02/2023, Certifier: John E Monday
Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 2200 N. Greenville Ave #1w, Richardson, TX 75082, Phone: (972) 234-7003, Fax: (972) 301-6893, Email:
- COCHGA, S Of Gs&f Depot (Lat: 32.384722 Lon: -83.359722), Type: Tower, Structure height: 81 m, Overall height: 82.3 m, Call Sign: KNV83
Assigned Frequencies: 6806.25 MHz
Grant Date: 10/25/2011, Expiration Date: 12/05/2021
Registrant: Georgia Southern & Florida Railway Company, 1200 Peachtree Street, Ne / Box 123, Atlanta, GA 30309, Phone: (404) 529-1493, Fax: (404) 527-2914, Email:
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1
- 0.5 Km Wsw Of (Lat: 32.385972 Lon: -83.359861), Overall height: 82 m, Call Sign: KNKM838
Assigned Frequencies: 931.862 MHz
Grant Date: 05/11/1999, Expiration Date: 04/01/2009, Cancellation Date: 06/28/2004, Certifier: Paul H Kuzia
Registrant: Wilkinson Barker Knauer LLP, 2300 N Street Nw Suite 700, Washington, DC 20037, Phone: (202) 783-4141, Fax: (202) 783-5851, Email:
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:1
- Cochran Municipal Airport (Lat: 32.398861 Lon: -83.278083), Type: Bant, Structure height: 5.8 m, Overall height: 7.3 m, Call Sign: WQKX366
Assigned Frequencies: 121.725 MHz
Grant Date: 10/15/2009, Expiration Date: 10/15/2019, Certifier: Steven N Mitchell
Registrant: Douglas, GA 31534-0557, Phone: (229) 468-9220, Fax: (229) 468-0715, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:40 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Cochran)
FAA Registered Aircraft:22 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Cochran)
|Most common first names in Cochran, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Cochran, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Cochran, GA|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Nike||2|
Cochran on our top lists:
- #28 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Electrical equipment, appliances, and components"
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Electrical equipment, appliances, and components"
- #57 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Engineers"
- #95 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Personal and laundry services"
Total of 7 patent applications in 2008-2015.