We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||30.9 years|
|Alabama median age:||38.3 years|
Zip codes: 35961.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $12,418 (it was $13,042 in 2000)
Collinsville town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $67,009 (it was $43,800 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $77,276; Detached houses: $90,703; Mobile homes: $21,749
Median gross rent in 2013: $454.
Races in Collinsville, AL (2010)
- 89144.9%White alone
- 1799.0%Black alone
- 321.6%Two or more races
- 180.9%American Indian alone
- 40.2%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 20.1%Asian alone
- 20.1%Other race alone
|Collinsville Alabama (1 reply)|
|Driving south to Alabama (14 replies)|
|Narrowing down NE Alabama (31 replies)|
|Scenic Alabama.. Interesting places to visit/day trips (96 replies)|
|Any information on Collinsville? (5 replies)|
|Interracial Marriage in Madison, Toney, Athens, etc. (41 replies)|
Latest news from Collinsville, AL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (7.9%), English (4.4%), German (3.6%), United States (3.3%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 718 feet
Land area: 3.53 square miles.
Population density: 559 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Collinsville:
- High school or higher: 41.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 5.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.2%
- Unemployed: 3.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 22.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Collinsville town:
- Never married: 31.4%
- Now married: 43.4%
- Separated: 2.1%
- Widowed: 10.4%
- Divorced: 12.7%
266 residents are foreign born (16.2% Latin America).
According to our research of Alabama and other state lists there were 20 registered sex offenders living in Collinsville, Alabama as of July 29, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Collinsville to the number of sex offenders is 99 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $379 (0.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $197 (0.4%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Huntsville, AL (52.1 miles , pop. 158,216).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Birmingham, AL (74.9 miles , pop. 242,820).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (533.2 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Sand Rock, AL (2.4 miles ), Crossville, AL (2.7 miles ), Leesburg, AL (2.8 miles ), Lookout Mountain, AL (3.2 miles ), Geraldine, AL (3.2 miles ), Lakeview, AL (3.3 miles) , Wills Valley, AL (3.5 miles ), Fyffe, AL (3.6 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2007: 1 building, cost: $300,000
- 2008: 1 building, cost: $300,000
- 2009: 2 buildings, average cost: $110,000
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $82,500
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $82,500
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $82,500
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 34.27 N, Longitude: 85.86 W
Area code: 256
|Crime rates in Collinsville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.7)||282.0||232.1||270.7||272.8||265.8||271.1||130.3||144.1||158.8||264.6||344.2||225.7||281.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Collinsville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.02|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (30%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (16%)
- Other services, except public administration (12%)
- Construction (10%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (7%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (43%)
- Retail trade (19%)
- Public administration (12%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Accommodation and food services (3%)
- Production occupations (23%)
- Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (12%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (12%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (12%)
- Material moving occupations (10%)
- Management occupations (9%)
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports, and media occupations (7%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (20%)
- Sales and related occupations (15%)
- Production occupations (10%)
- Healthcare support occupations (10%)
- Personal care and service occupations (9%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (8%)
- Management occupations (5%)
Average climate in Collinsville, Alabama
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Collinsville-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Alabama state average. It is 138% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/19/1973, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 15.5 miles away from the Collinsville town center injured 19 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 11/18/1957, a category F4 tornado 20.5 miles away from the town center killed 3 people and injured 12 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Collinsville-area historical earthquake activity is near Alabama state average. It is 79% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 20.6 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 99.8 miles away from Collinsville center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 151.1 miles away from the city center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 195.2 miles away from the city center
On 6/24/1975 at 11:11:36, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB) earthquake occurred 119.6 miles away from Collinsville center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 310.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Hospitals and medical centers in Collinsville:
- COLLINSVILLE HEALTHCARE AND REHAB (685 NORTH VALLEY AVE)
- COLLINSVILLE NH INC (US HWY 11 NORTH DRAWER G)
Other hospitals and medical centers near Collinsville:
- CHEROKEE HOME HEALTH (Home Health Center, about 13 miles away; CENTRE, AL)
- AMERICA'S BEST CARE PLUS, INC (Hospital, about 13 miles away; RAINSVILLE, AL)
- DEKALB REGIONAL HOME HEALTH (Home Health Center, about 14 miles away; FORT PAYNE, AL)
- CHEROKEE COUNTY HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; CENTRE, AL)
- CHEROKEE COMMUNITY HOSPICE (Hospital, about 14 miles away; CENTRE, AL)
- CHEROKEE MEDICAL CENTER Acute Care Hospitals (about 14 miles away; CENTRE, AL)
- MOUNTAIN VIEW HOSPITAL (Hospital, about 15 miles away; GADSDEN, AL)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Collinsville:
- Snead State Community College (about 19 miles; Boaz, AL; Full-time enrollment: 2,023)
- Northeast Alabama Community College (about 20 miles; Rainsville, AL; FT enrollment: 2,409)
- Gadsden State Community College (about 21 miles; Gadsden, AL; FT enrollment: 4,650)
- Jacksonville State University (about 32 miles; Jacksonville, AL; FT enrollment: 7,566)
- Georgia Highlands College (about 38 miles; Rome, GA; FT enrollment: 4,071)
- Berry College (about 39 miles; Mount Berry, GA; FT enrollment: 2,102)
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College (about 40 miles; Rome, GA; FT enrollment: 4,629)
Public high school in Collinsville:
- Collinsville High School (Students: 728; Location: P O BOX 269; Grades: OK-12)
Notable location: Collinsville Volunteer Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Collinsville include: Collinsville Presbyterian Church (A), Collinsville Baptist Church (B), First United Methodist Church (C), Big Valley Church of God (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Collinsville Cemetery (1), Collins Cemetery (2), Kerley Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Creek: Little Wills Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotel: Howard Johnson Inn (I 59 & Highway 68 Exit 2).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 48.6. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2005 was 23.7. This is about average. Closest monitor was 19.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.58. This is about average. Closest monitor was 6.3 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Collinsville that have no violations reported:
- COLLINSVILLE WATER WORKS (Population served: 3,900, Primary Water Source Type: Purch surface water)
(14.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 70.2% for Black residents, 64.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 75.7% for American Indian residents, 48.8% for other race residents, 34.1% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||3.0 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
No gay or lesbian households reported
166 people in nursing homes in 2000
Collinsville compared to Alabama state average:
- Median household income significantly below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Banks with branches in Collinsville (2011 data):
- Liberty Bank: Collinsville Branch at 113 Main Street, branch established on 1919/09/30. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $104.6 mil, Deposits: $90.1 mil, headquarters in Geraldine, AL, positive income, 4 total offices, Holding Company: First Bancorporation Of Geraldine, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (69%)
- Utility gas (20%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (9%)
- Wood (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Collinsville town (based on DeKalb County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|DeKalb County:||1.77 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alabama:||1.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.20 / 10,000 pop.|
|DeKalb County:||0.44 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alabama:||0.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|DeKalb County:||6.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.32 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.60 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||3||$7,606||$30,424||8||$1,133|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||1||$705|
|Police Protection - Officers||4||$14,752||$44,256||1||$531|
|Police - Other||5||$6,825||$16,380||1||$687|
|Streets and Highways||3||$4,625||$18,500||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||1||$2,313||$27,756||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$2,287||$27,444||1||$302|
|Totals for Government||20||$44,738||$26,843||12||$3,358|
Strongest AM radio stations in Collinsville:
- WNSI (810 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: UNITED BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WZOB (1250 AM; 5 kW; FORT PAYNE, AL; Owner: CENTRAL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WQRX (870 AM; daytime; 10 kW; VALLEY HEAD, AL; Owner: BARINOWSKI INVESTMENT COMPANY)
- WKNG (1060 AM; daytime; 50 kW; TALLAPOOSA, GA; Owner: WKNG, INC.)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WAAX (570 AM; 5 kW; GADSDEN, AL; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WDJC (850 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: KIMTRON, INC.)
- WFLI (1070 AM; 50 kW; LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN, TN; Owner: WFLI, INC.)
- WJBY (930 AM; 5 kW; RAINBOW CITY, AL; Owner: GADSDEN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WJOX (690 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WLOR (1550 AM; 50 kW; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: BCA RADIO, LLC)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WFTD (1080 AM; daytime; 50 kW; MARIETTA, GA; Owner: PRIETO ENTERPRISES, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Collinsville:
- WRHY (105.9 FM; CENTRE, AL; Owner: WILLIAMS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WQSB (105.1 FM; ALBERTVILLE, AL; Owner: SAND MOUNTAIN BROADCASTING SERVICE, INC.)
- WTBB (89.9 FM; GADSDEN, AL; Owner: TRINITY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY)
- WSGN (91.5 FM; GADSDEN, AL; Owner: GADSDEN STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE)
- WLJS-FM (91.9 FM; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: BD. OF TRUSTEES/JACKSONVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WGMZ (93.1 FM; GLENCOE, AL; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WKEA-FM (98.3 FM; SCOTTSBORO, AL; Owner: KEA RADIO, INC.)
- WTBJ (91.3 FM; OXFORD, AL; Owner: TRINITY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY)
- WKXX (102.9 FM; ATTALLA, AL; Owner: BROADCAST MEDIA LLC)
- WJCK (88.3 FM; PIEDMONT, AL; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WBDX (102.7 FM; TRENTON, GA; Owner: PARTNERS FOR CHRISTIAN RADIO, INC.)
- WTWX-FM (95.9 FM; GUNTERSVILLE, AL; Owner: GUNTERSVILLE BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- W215BA (90.9 FM; ROME, GA; Owner: PENSACOLA CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, INC.)
- W289AC (105.7 FM; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: WILLIAM PAXTON ROGERS)
- WVOK-FM (97.9 FM; OXFORD, AL; Owner: WOODARD BROADCASTING CO. INC.)
- WKCX (97.7 FM; ROME, GA; Owner: BRIAR CREEK BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WQTU (102.3 FM; ROME, GA; Owner: MCDOUGALD BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WAFN-FM (92.7 FM; ARAB, AL; Owner: FUN MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WATG (95.7 FM; TRION, GA; Owner: TTA BROADCASTING, INC)
- W212AR (90.3 FM; LINDALE, GA; Owner: WAY-FM MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Collinsville:
- W64BJ (Channel 64; SCOTTSBORO, AL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WPXH (Channel 44; GADSDEN, AL; Owner: PAXSON COMMUNICATIONS LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WZDX (Channel 54; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: HUNTSVILLE TELEVISION ACQUISITION CORP.)
- Collinsville, Alabama
- Fatal accident count15
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents22
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons:4
- Persons involved in fatal accidents37
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents2
- Alabama average
- Fatal accident count110
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents172
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons29
- Persons involved in fatal accidents287
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents11
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 19Number of bridges
- 89m292ftTotal length
- $28,540,000Total costs
- 69,137Total average daily traffic
- 15,248Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Collinsville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:34 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Collinsville, AL)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:5
- POND ROCK, Rt 3 (Lat: 34.356194 Lon: -85.885778), Overall height: 58.8 m, Call Sign: WMW715
Assigned Frequencies: 5945.20 MHz, 5945.20 MHz, 5974.85 MHz, 6063.80 MHz, 6004.50 MHz, 6034.15 MHz, 6004.50 MHz, 6063.80 MHz, 6093.45 MHz, 6123.10 MHz, 6123.10 MHz, 6152.75 MHz
Grant Date: 01/25/2011, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021, Certifier: John T Scott Iii
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
- Porters Gap, Lat: 34.294778 Lon: -85.826361, Type: Gtower, Structure height: 52 m, Call Sign: WQID246
Assigned Frequencies: 3650.00 MHz
Grant Date: 01/08/2008, Expiration Date: 01/08/2018, Certifier: James F Johnson
Registrant: Bennet & Bennet, Pllc, 6124 Macarthur Boulevard, Bethesda, MD 20816, Phone: (202) 371-1500, Fax: (202) 371-1558, Email:
- AG PONDROCK, Rt 3 (Lat: 34.356250 Lon: -85.885778), Type: Tower, Structure height: 54.9 m, Overall height: 58.8 m, Call Sign: WQPT237
Assigned Frequencies: 10915.0 MHz
Grant Date: 08/08/2012, Expiration Date: 08/08/2022, Certifier: Chris Harris
Registrant: Conterra Ultra Broadband, LLC, 2101 Rexford Rd, Ste 200e, Charlotte, NC 28211, Phone: (704) 936-1801, Fax: (704) 936-1801, Email:
- AG COLLINSVI, County Highway 51 (Lat: 34.281111 Lon: -85.877222), Type: Tower, Structure height: 106.7 m, Call Sign: WQPT265
Assigned Frequencies: 10755.0 MHz
Grant Date: 08/08/2012, Expiration Date: 08/08/2022, Certifier: Chris Harris
Registrant: Conterra Ultra Broadband, LLC, 2101 Rexford Rd, Ste 200e, Charlotte, NC 28211, Phone: (704) 936-1801, Fax: (704) 936-1801, Email:
- HIGHWAY 69, 1456 County Rd 22 (Lat: 34.255194 Lon: -85.848250), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 54.9 m, Overall height: 57.3 m, Call Sign: WQRG621
Assigned Frequencies: 11545.0 MHz
Grant Date: 05/09/2013, Expiration Date: 05/09/2023, Certifier: John Monday
Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 2200 N Greenville Ave., 1w, Richardson, TX 75082, Phone: (972) 234-7003, Fax: (972) 301-6893, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:7
- Call Sign: KF4TQJ, Licensee ID: L00135708
Grant Date: 06/27/2007, Expiration Date: 08/13/2017, Certifier: George E Fletcher
Registrant: George E Fletcher, 1275 Hwy 68 W, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Call Sign: N4WNI, Previous Call Sign: KC4KTX
Grant Date: 08/01/1989, Expiration Date: 08/01/1999, Cancellation Date: 08/02/2001
Registrant: William C Trail, Rt 2 Box 307 1/2, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Call Sign: WA4SNU, Licensee ID: L00155198
Grant Date: 05/23/2007, Expiration Date: 08/20/2017, Certifier: William R Dobbs
Registrant: William R Dobbs, Collinsville, AL 35961-0263
- Call Sign: KI4WRY, Licensee ID: L01298539
Grant Date: 06/26/2007, Expiration Date: 06/26/2017, Certifier: Theodore S Mobbs
Registrant: Theodore S Mobbs, 1671 Apt. 2 County Road 822, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Call Sign: KJ4OKC, Licensee ID: L01512991
Grant Date: 08/17/2009, Expiration Date: 08/17/2019, Certifier: Timothy D Martin
Registrant: Timothy D Martin, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Call Sign: KJ4YMT, Licensee ID: L01593926
Grant Date: 09/22/2010, Expiration Date: 09/22/2020, Certifier: Michael D Hudson
Registrant: Michael D Hudson, 12285 Tabor Rd, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Call Sign: KK4NPP, Licensee ID: L01756254
Grant Date: 12/31/2012, Expiration Date: 12/31/2022, Certifier: Mark E Elliott
Registrant: Mark E Elliott, 3193 C.R. 221, Collinsville, AL 35961
FAA Registered Aircraft:3
- Aircraft: CIRRUS DESIGN CORP SR20 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO-360 SER (300 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 612CD , Serial Number: 1591, Year manufactured: 2005, Airworthiness Date: 11/10/2005
Registrant (Corporation): Apalach Adventures LLC, 3396 County Road 209, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Aircraft: CROWDER TOM ATL (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LIMBACH LIMBACH L2000 (80 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 849RZ , Serial Number: 002, Year manufactured: 2006, Airworthiness Date: 02/23/2007
Registrant (Individual): James A Semmens, 2980 County Road 50, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-24-260 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 135 mph), Engine: LYCOMING TI0-540 SER (310 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8951P , Serial Number: 24-4408, Year manufactured: 1966
Registrant (Individual): Donnie E James, 600 County Road 209, Collinsville, AL 35961
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 3
|Most common first names in Collinsville, AL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Collinsville, AL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Businesses in Collinsville, AL
- H&R Block: 1
- Subway: 1
Collinsville on our top lists:
- #17 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Apparel"
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Apparel"
- #24 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Food"
- #37 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers"
- #41 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Financial clerks except bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks"
- #41 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Construction and extraction occupations:"
- #58 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in nursing homes"
- #71 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most Other race residents"
- #92 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest ratio of murders to rapes between 2001 and 2006"
- #93 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest ratio of rapes to murders between 2001 and 2006"
- #23 (35961) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of taxpayers using paid preparers for 2004 taxes (pop 5,000+)"
- #57 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest increase in the number of births per 1000 residents 1990-1999 to 2000-2003 (pop 50,000+)"
- #64 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #81 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #94 on the list of "Top 101 counties with highest percentage of residents voting for Bush (Republican) in the 2004 Presidential Election, pop. 50,000+"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2015.