We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||30.8 years|
|Alabama median age:||38.7 years|
Zip codes: 35961.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $12,574 (it was $13,042 in 2000)
Collinsville town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $75,776 (it was $43,800 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $84,968; Detached houses: $102,434; Mobile homes: $34,235
Median gross rent in 2015: $513.
Races in Collinsville, AL (2010)
- 89144.9%White alone
- 1799.0%Black alone
- 321.6%Two or more races
- 180.9%American Indian alone
- 40.2%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 20.1%Asian alone
- 20.1%Other race alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- Small businesses are especially popular in Florida Mar 28
- Early delinquencies are more likely for higher income borrowers Mar 26
- Selecting an airline for a trip Mar 24
- People with mortgaged homes are the least risky borrowers Mar 22
- Food services is among the worst-performing sectors in the Midwest Mar 20
|Collinsville Alabama (1 reply)|
|Driving south to Alabama (14 replies)|
|Narrowing down NE Alabama (31 replies)|
|Scenic Alabama.. Interesting places to visit/day trips (116 replies)|
|Any information on Collinsville? (5 replies)|
|Interracial Marriage in Madison, Toney, Athens, etc. (41 replies)|
Latest news from Collinsville, AL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (6.1%), English (3.2%), Irish (3.0%), Scotch-Irish (1.7%), German (1.0%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 718 feet
Land area: 3.53 square miles.
Population density: 560 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Collinsville:
- High school or higher: 52.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 6.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.7%
- Unemployed: 3.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 20.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Collinsville town:
- Never married: 41.7%
- Now married: 30.4%
- Separated: 0.2%
- Widowed: 12.4%
- Divorced: 15.3%
552 residents are foreign born (26.2% Latin America).
According to our research of Alabama and other state lists there were 20 registered sex offenders living in Collinsville, Alabama as of March 29, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Collinsville to the number of sex offenders is 99 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $295 (0.4%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $227 (0.3%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Huntsville, AL (52.1 miles , pop. 158,216).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Birmingham, AL (74.9 miles , pop. 242,820).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (533.2 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Sand Rock, AL (2.4 miles ), Crossville, AL (2.7 miles ), Leesburg, AL (2.8 miles ), Lookout Mountain, AL (3.2 miles ), Geraldine, AL (3.2 miles ), Lakeview, AL (3.3 miles) , Wills Valley, AL (3.5 miles ), Fyffe, AL (3.6 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2007: 1 building, cost: $300,000
- 2008: 1 building, cost: $300,000
- 2009: 2 buildings, average cost: $110,000
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $82,500
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $82,500
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $82,500
- 2013: 1 building, cost: $82,500
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 34.27 N, Longitude: 85.86 W
Area code: 256
|Crime rates in Collinsville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 290.5)||282.0||232.1||270.7||262.0||255.4||260.4||125.2||138.5||152.5||254.2||330.7||216.8||270.0||272.8|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Collinsville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.03|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (40%)
- Construction (15%)
- Other services, except public administration (12%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (10%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (3%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (3%)
- Health care and social assistance (29%)
- Manufacturing (20%)
- Accommodation and food services (17%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (5%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (3%)
- Production occupations (27%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (17%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (11%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (6%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (6%)
- Material moving occupations (6%)
- Management occupations (25%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (14%)
- Production occupations (13%)
- Sales and related occupations (12%)
- Personal care and service occupations (12%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (8%)
- Healthcare support occupations (6%)
Average climate in Collinsville, Alabama
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Collinsville-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Alabama state average. It is 138% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/19/1973, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 15.5 miles away from the Collinsville town center injured 19 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 11/18/1957, a category F4 tornado 20.5 miles away from the town center killed 3 people and injured 12 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Collinsville-area historical earthquake activity is near Alabama state average. It is 79% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 20.6 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 99.8 miles away from Collinsville center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 151.1 miles away from the city center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 195.2 miles away from the city center
On 6/24/1975 at 11:11:36, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB) earthquake occurred 119.6 miles away from Collinsville center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 310.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in DeKalb County (27) is a lot greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 21
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 18, Floods: 16, Tornadoes: 14, Winds: 8, Hurricanes: 4, Winter Storms: 3, Drought: 1, Fire: 1, Freeze: 1, Snowfall: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers in Collinsville:
- COLLINSVILLE HEALTHCARE AND REHAB (685 NORTH VALLEY AVE)
- COLLINSVILLE NH INC (US HWY 11 NORTH DRAWER G)
Other hospitals and medical centers near Collinsville:
- CHEROKEE HOME HEALTH (Home Health Center, about 13 miles away; CENTRE, AL)
- AMERICA'S BEST CARE PLUS, INC (Hospital, about 13 miles away; RAINSVILLE, AL)
- DEKALB REGIONAL HOME HEALTH (Home Health Center, about 14 miles away; FORT PAYNE, AL)
- CHEROKEE COUNTY HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; CENTRE, AL)
- CHEROKEE COMMUNITY HOSPICE (Hospital, about 14 miles away; CENTRE, AL)
- CHEROKEE MEDICAL CENTER Acute Care Hospitals (about 14 miles away; CENTRE, AL)
- MOUNTAIN VIEW HOSPITAL (Hospital, about 15 miles away; GADSDEN, AL)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Collinsville:
- Snead State Community College (about 19 miles; Boaz, AL; Full-time enrollment: 2,023)
- Northeast Alabama Community College (about 20 miles; Rainsville, AL; FT enrollment: 2,409)
- Gadsden State Community College (about 21 miles; Gadsden, AL; FT enrollment: 4,650)
- Jacksonville State University (about 32 miles; Jacksonville, AL; FT enrollment: 7,566)
- Georgia Highlands College (about 38 miles; Rome, GA; FT enrollment: 4,071)
- Berry College (about 39 miles; Mount Berry, GA; FT enrollment: 2,102)
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College (about 40 miles; Rome, GA; FT enrollment: 4,629)
Public high school in Collinsville:
- COLLINSVILLE HIGH SCH (Students: 728, Location: 802 S VALLEY ST, Grades: KG-12)
Notable location: Collinsville Volunteer Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Collinsville include: Collinsville Presbyterian Church (A), Collinsville Baptist Church (B), First United Methodist Church (C), Big Valley Church of God (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Collinsville Cemetery (1), Collins Cemetery (2), Kerley Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Creek: Little Wills Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotel: Howard Johnson Inn (I 59 & Highway 68 Exit 2).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 44.2. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2005 was 23.7. This is about average. Closest monitor was 19.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 9.01. This is about average. Closest monitor was 6.3 miles away from the city center.
(19.2% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 58.6% for Black residents, 31.3% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander residents, 11.9% for other race residents, 21.4% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||3.0 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
No gay or lesbian households reported
166 people in nursing homes in 2000
Banks with branches in Collinsville (2011 data):
- Liberty Bank: Collinsville Branch at 113 Main Street, branch established on 1919/09/30. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $104.6 mil, Deposits: $90.1 mil, headquarters in Geraldine, AL, positive income, 4 total offices, Holding Company: First Bancorporation Of Geraldine, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Collinsville town (based on DeKalb County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|DeKalb County:||1.77 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alabama:||1.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.20 / 10,000 pop.|
|DeKalb County:||0.44 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alabama:||0.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|DeKalb County:||6.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.32 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.60 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.75 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Collinsville, AL Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||3||$7,606||$30,424||8||$1,133|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||1||$705|
|Police Protection - Officers||4||$14,752||$44,256||1||$531|
|Police - Other||5||$6,825||$16,380||1||$687|
|Streets and Highways||3||$4,625||$18,500||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||1||$2,313||$27,756||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$2,287||$27,444||1||$302|
|Totals for Government||20||$44,738||$26,843||12||$3,358|
5.08% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($26,591 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Marshall County, AL||0.82% ($23,344 average AGI)|
|from Jackson County, AL||0.75% ($23,246)|
|from Etowah County, AL||0.35% ($21,474)|
4.95% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,342 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Collinsville:
- WNSI (810 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: UNITED BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WZOB (1250 AM; 5 kW; FORT PAYNE, AL; Owner: CENTRAL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WQRX (870 AM; daytime; 10 kW; VALLEY HEAD, AL; Owner: BARINOWSKI INVESTMENT COMPANY)
- WKNG (1060 AM; daytime; 50 kW; TALLAPOOSA, GA; Owner: WKNG, INC.)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WAAX (570 AM; 5 kW; GADSDEN, AL; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WDJC (850 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: KIMTRON, INC.)
- WFLI (1070 AM; 50 kW; LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN, TN; Owner: WFLI, INC.)
- WJBY (930 AM; 5 kW; RAINBOW CITY, AL; Owner: GADSDEN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WJOX (690 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WLOR (1550 AM; 50 kW; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: BCA RADIO, LLC)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WFTD (1080 AM; daytime; 50 kW; MARIETTA, GA; Owner: PRIETO ENTERPRISES, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Collinsville:
- WRHY (105.9 FM; CENTRE, AL; Owner: WILLIAMS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WQSB (105.1 FM; ALBERTVILLE, AL; Owner: SAND MOUNTAIN BROADCASTING SERVICE, INC.)
- WTBB (89.9 FM; GADSDEN, AL; Owner: TRINITY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY)
- WSGN (91.5 FM; GADSDEN, AL; Owner: GADSDEN STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE)
- WLJS-FM (91.9 FM; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: BD. OF TRUSTEES/JACKSONVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WGMZ (93.1 FM; GLENCOE, AL; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WKEA-FM (98.3 FM; SCOTTSBORO, AL; Owner: KEA RADIO, INC.)
- WTBJ (91.3 FM; OXFORD, AL; Owner: TRINITY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY)
- WKXX (102.9 FM; ATTALLA, AL; Owner: BROADCAST MEDIA LLC)
- WJCK (88.3 FM; PIEDMONT, AL; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WBDX (102.7 FM; TRENTON, GA; Owner: PARTNERS FOR CHRISTIAN RADIO, INC.)
- WTWX-FM (95.9 FM; GUNTERSVILLE, AL; Owner: GUNTERSVILLE BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- W215BA (90.9 FM; ROME, GA; Owner: PENSACOLA CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, INC.)
- W289AC (105.7 FM; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: WILLIAM PAXTON ROGERS)
- WVOK-FM (97.9 FM; OXFORD, AL; Owner: WOODARD BROADCASTING CO. INC.)
- WKCX (97.7 FM; ROME, GA; Owner: BRIAR CREEK BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WQTU (102.3 FM; ROME, GA; Owner: MCDOUGALD BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WAFN-FM (92.7 FM; ARAB, AL; Owner: FUN MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WATG (95.7 FM; TRION, GA; Owner: TTA BROADCASTING, INC)
- W212AR (90.3 FM; LINDALE, GA; Owner: WAY-FM MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Collinsville:
- W64BJ (Channel 64; SCOTTSBORO, AL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WPXH (Channel 44; GADSDEN, AL; Owner: PAXSON COMMUNICATIONS LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WZDX (Channel 54; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: HUNTSVILLE TELEVISION ACQUISITION CORP.)
- Collinsville, Alabama
- Fatal accident count14
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents23
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons:4
- Persons involved in fatal accidents37
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents2
- Alabama average
- Fatal accident count112
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents176
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons30
- Persons involved in fatal accidents292
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents11
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 16Number of bridges
- 80m262ftTotal length
- $26,435,000Total costs
- 61,149Total average daily traffic
- 13,914Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Collinsville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:36 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Collinsville, AL)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:7
- Call Sign: KF4TQJ, Licensee ID: L00135708, Grant Date: 06/27/2007, Expiration Date: 08/13/2017, Certifier: George E Fletcher, Registrant: George E Fletcher, 1275 Hwy 68 W, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Call Sign: N4WNI, Previous Call Sign: KC4KTX, Grant Date: 08/01/1989, Expiration Date: 08/01/1999, Cancellation Date: 08/02/2001, Registrant: William C Trail, Rt 2 Box 307 1/2, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Call Sign: WA4SNU, Licensee ID: L00155198, Grant Date: 05/23/2007, Expiration Date: 08/20/2017, Certifier: William R Dobbs, Registrant: William R Dobbs, Collinsville, AL 35961-0263
- Call Sign: KI4WRY, Licensee ID: L01298539, Grant Date: 06/26/2007, Expiration Date: 06/26/2017, Certifier: Theodore S Mobbs, Registrant: Theodore S Mobbs, 1671 Apt. 2 County Road 822, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Call Sign: KJ4OKC, Licensee ID: L01512991, Grant Date: 08/17/2009, Expiration Date: 08/17/2019, Certifier: Timothy D Martin, Registrant: Timothy D Martin, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Call Sign: KJ4YMT, Licensee ID: L01593926, Grant Date: 09/22/2010, Expiration Date: 09/22/2020, Certifier: Michael D Hudson, Registrant: Michael D Hudson, 12285 Tabor Rd, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Call Sign: KK4NPP, Licensee ID: L01756254, Grant Date: 12/31/2012, Expiration Date: 12/31/2022, Certifier: Mark E Elliott, Registrant: Mark E Elliott, 3193 C.R. 221, Collinsville, AL 35961
FAA Registered Aircraft:4
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150H (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 22498 , Serial Number: 15068318, Year manufactured: 1968, Airworthiness Date: 02/16/1968
Registrant (Individual): Reported Sale, 842 County Road 855, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Aircraft: CIRRUS DESIGN CORP SR20 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO-360 SER (300 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 612CD , Serial Number: 1591, Year manufactured: 2005, Airworthiness Date: 11/10/2005
Registrant (Corporation): Apalach Adventures LLC, 3396 County Road 209, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172A (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-300 SER (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 7691T , Serial Number: 47291, Year manufactured: 1960, Airworthiness Date: 02/03/1960
Registrant (Individual): Dennis M Dewitt, 3859 County Road 223, Collinsville, AL 35961
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-24-260 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 135 mph), Engine: LYCOMING TI0-540 SER (310 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8951P , Serial Number: 24-4408, Year manufactured: 1966
Registrant (Individual): Donnie E James, 600 County Road 209, Collinsville, AL 35961
Drinking water stations with addresses in Collinsville that have no violations reported:
- COLLINSVILLE WATER WORKS (Population served: 3,900, Primary Water Source Type: Purch surface water)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 3
|Most common first names in Collinsville, AL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Collinsville, AL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (68%)
- Utility gas (24%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (7%)
- Wood (1%)
Businesses in Collinsville, AL
- H&R Block: 1
- Subway: 1
Collinsville compared to Alabama state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Collinsville on our top lists:
- #9 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Guatemala (population 500+)"
- #73 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in nursing homes (population 1,000+)"
- #4 (35961) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of taxpayers using paid preparers for 2012 taxes (pop 5,000+)"
- #24 on the list of "Top 101 counties with highest percentage of residents voting for Romney (Republican) in the 2012 Presidential Election (pop. 50,000+)"
- #65 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the smallest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #79 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the smallest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2017.