We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||38.5 years|
|Kentucky median age:||38.5 years|
Zip codes: 42728.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $15,342 (it was $17,836 in 2000)
Columbia city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $86,759 (it was $61,500 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $304.
Races in Columbia, KY (2010)
- 3,91888.0%White alone
- 3427.7%Black alone
- 671.5%Two or more races
- 210.5%Asian alone
- 110.2%American Indian alone
- 40.09%Other race alone
- 30.07%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Harvard and University of British Columbia study: Kentuckians aren't happy (7 replies)|
|Columbia, KY - How will Independent Thinkers fare there?? (22 replies)|
|Bygone Louisville stores/restaurants (404 replies)|
|Columbia - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly?? (2 replies)|
|Cincinnatti vs Kentucky to move with family Or Columbus (24 replies)|
|"Old Louisville" (18 replies)|
Latest news from Columbia, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: English (23.9%), United States (18.5%), Irish (14.7%), German (9.6%), French (2.0%), Subsaharan African (2.0%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 05/06/1893
Elevation: 752 feet
Land area: 3.44 square miles.
Population density: 1,312 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Columbia:
- High school or higher: 69.4%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 16.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 7.7%
- Unemployed: 22.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 19.2 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Columbia city:
- Never married: 37.3%
- Now married: 35.7%
- Separated: 0.5%
- Widowed: 10.5%
- Divorced: 16.1%
88 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 17 registered sex offenders living in Columbia, Kentucky as of August 29, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Columbia to the number of sex offenders is 263 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $981 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $473 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Fayette, KY (78.2 miles , pop. 260,512).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (351.5 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Cane Valley, KY (2.3 miles ), White Oak, KY (2.8 miles ), Gradyville, KY (2.8 miles ), Glens Fork, KY (3.0 miles ), Gresham, KY (3.1 miles ), Casey Creek, KY (3.6 miles ), Russell Springs, KY (3.6 miles ), Bryan, KY (3.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2010: 4 buildings, average cost: $63,800
- 2011: 2 buildings, average cost: $265,000
Latitude: 37.10 N, Longitude: 85.31 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +2,221 (+49.1%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 645 (51.6%)
Area code: 270
|Crime rates in Columbia by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 285.0)||107.5||117.5||89.5||152.6||94.8||18.8||50.3||84.8||93.6||95.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Columbia detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.67|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +113 (+2.9%).
- Retail trade (21%)
- Manufacturing (14%)
- Transportation and warehousing (13%)
- Health care and social assistance (10%)
- Educational services (10%)
- Wholesale trade (5%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Educational services (22%)
- Retail trade (18%)
- Manufacturing (16%)
- Health care and social assistance (16%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Sales and related occupations (16%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (14%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (11%)
- Transportation occupations (11%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Health technologists and technicians (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (21%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (17%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (14%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Production occupations (6%)
- Healthcare support occupations (6%)
- Management occupations (5%)
Average climate in Columbia, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Columbia-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Kentucky state average. It is 42% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/27/1971, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 6.2 miles away from the Columbia city center killed 6 people and injured 58 people.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 tornado 12.2 miles away from the city center injured 56 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Columbia-area historical earthquake activity is near Kentucky state average. It is 77% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 106.8 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 169.2 miles away from Columbia center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 148.9 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 184.2 miles away from the city center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 117.0 miles away from Columbia center
On 9/7/1988 at 02:28:09, a magnitude 4.6 (4.5 MB, 4.6 LG) earthquake occurred 106.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Adair County (11) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 5, Storms: 5, Tornadoes: 4, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Freeze: 1, Hurricane: 1, Mudslide: 1, Snow: 1, Snowfall: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Dakota Meyer - Marine Corps Medal of Honor recipient, James Alexander Williamson - Army general, Lance Burton - Magician, Steve Hamilton - Baseball player and coach.
Medal of Honor Recipients
Medal of Honor Recipient born in Columbia: James A. Williamson.
Hospitals and medical centers in Columbia:
- FAMILY HOME HEALTH CARE INC (201 OFFICE PARK DRIVE)
- WESTLAKE REGIONAL HOSPITAL (Government - Hospital District or Authority, 901 WESTLAKE DRIVE)
- AMEDISYS HOME HEALTH (937 CAMPBELLSVILLE ROAD, SUITE 903)
- PERSONAL TOUCH HOME CARE OF KY (705 WRIGHT DRIVE)
- SUMMIT MANOR HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER (400 BOMAR HEIGHTS)
- SUMMIT MANOR INC ICF (400 BOMAR HEIGHTS)
Airports and heliports located in Columbia:
- Columbia-Adair Co. Airport (Runways: 1, Air Taxi Ops: 300, Itinerant Ops: 1,900, Local Ops: 1,850, Military Ops: 100)
- Westlake Regional Hospital Heliport
College/University in Columbia:
Other colleges/universities with over 2000 students near Columbia:
- Campbellsville University (about 17 miles; Campbellsville, KY; Full-time enrollment: 2,948)
- Somerset Community College (about 39 miles; Somerset, KY; FT enrollment: 4,698)
- Elizabethtown Community and Technical College (about 52 miles; Elizabethtown, KY; FT enrollment: 3,762)
- Western Kentucky University (about 64 miles; Bowling Green, KY; FT enrollment: 16,942)
- Tennessee Technological University (about 65 miles; Cookeville, TN; FT enrollment: 9,761)
- Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (about 66 miles; Bowling Green, KY; FT enrollment: 2,794)
- University of the Cumberlands (about 69 miles; Williamsburg, KY; FT enrollment: 3,585)
Public high school in Columbia:
- Adair County High School (Students: 779; Location: 526 Indian Dr; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Columbia:
- Colonel William Casey Elementary School (Students: 580; Location: 220 General John Adair Dr; Grades: K-3)
- Adair County Elementary School (Students: 477; Location: 870 Indian Dr)
- John Adair Intermediate School (Students: 439; Location: 202 General John Adair Drive; Grades: 4-6)
- Adair County Middle School (Students: 329; Location: 322 General John Adair Dr; Grades: 7-8)
- Shepherd Elementary School (Students: 190; Location: 7445 Liberty Rd; Grades: K-8)
- Sparksville Elementary School (Students: 146; Location: 44 Weed-Sparksville Road; Grades: K-8)
Private elementary/middle school in Columbia:
Notable locations in Columbia: Adair County Ambulance Service (A), Columbia - Adair County Fire Department (B), City of Columbia Fire Department (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Creek: Bull Run Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotels: Dreamland Motel (510 Burkesville Street), Best Western Columbia (710 Bomar Heights).
Drinking water stations with addresses in Columbia and their reported violations in the past:COLUMBIA/ADAIR UTILITIES DISTRICT (Population served: 22,088, Purch surface water):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JAN-2010, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAR-12-2010), St Formal NOV issued (MAR-12-2010), St Public Notif received (MAY-01-2010), St Compliance achieved (MAY-18-2010)
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In MAY-2008. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUL-27-2008), St Formal NOV issued (JUL-27-2008), St Public Notif received (JUN-04-2009), St Compliance achieved (JUL-20-2009)
- One minor monitoring violation
(15.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 4.6% for Black residents, 38.1% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.1 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
People in group quarters in Columbia in 2010:
- 761 people in college/university student housing
- 112 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 101 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 2 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Columbia in 2000:
- 529 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 99 people in nursing homes
- 59 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 27 people in mental (psychiatric) hospitals or wards
- 5 people in other group homes
Columbia compared to Kentucky state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students above state average.
Banks with branches in Columbia (2011 data):
- First & Farmers National Bank, Inc.: 224 South Public Square Columbia, Drive-In Branch, Wright Drive Branch. Info updated 2010/06/01: Bank assets: $471.0 mil, Deposits: $396.6 mil, headquarters in Somerset, KY, positive income, 12 total offices, Holding Company: Albany Bancorp, Inc.
- Bank of Columbia: Bank Of Columbia, Jamestown Street Branch, Merchant Street Drive-In Branch. Info updated 2010/06/04: Bank assets: $130.6 mil, Deposits: $114.4 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Columbia Bancshares, Inc.
- United Citizens Bank of Southern Kentucky: Columbia Branch at 1582 Campbellsville Road, branch established on 2007/01/08; United Citizens Bank Of Southern Ken at 700 Jamestown Street, branch established on 2004/12/06. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $137.0 mil, Deposits: $114.5 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: United Citizens Bancorp, Inc.
- Community Trust Bank, Inc.: Campbellsville Columbia Branch at 710 Russell Road, branch established on 1932/01/01. Info updated 2011/03/25: Bank assets: $3,573.0 mil, Deposits: $2,890.4 mil, headquarters in Pikeville, KY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 80 total offices, Holding Company: Community Trust Bancorp, Inc.
- Woodforest National Bank: Columbia Branch at 2988 Burkesville Road, branch established on 2008/10/29. Info updated 2011/05/10: Bank assets: $3,488.9 mil, Deposits: $3,097.6 mil, headquarters in Houston, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 766 total offices, Holding Company: Woodforest Financial Group Employee Stock Ownership Plan (With 401(K) Provisions) (Amended And
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Columbia, Kentucky:
- Best Western Columbia, 1102 Jamestown Rd, Columbia, KY 42728 , Phone: (270) 384-9744
- Lakeway Motel, 705 Russell Rd, Columbia, KY 42728 , Phone: (270) 384-2161
- Best Western Columbia Inn, 710 Bomar Hts, Columbia, KY 42728 , Phone: (270) 384-9744, Fax: (270) 384-9642
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (65%)
- Utility gas (34%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Columbia city (based on Adair County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Adair County:||3.37 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|Adair County:||5.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.49 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||21||$23,319||$13,325||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||11||$34,564||$37,706||1||$1,152|
|Streets and Highways||3||$7,414||$29,656||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||5||$11,958||$28,699||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||45||$90,701||$24,187||1||$1,152|
Columbia government finances - Expenditure in 2006 (per resident):
- Construction - Regular Highways: $156,000 ($34.59)
Parks and Recreation: $10,000 ($2.22)
Central Staff Services: $5,000 ($1.11)
- Current Operations - Gas Utilities: $1,788,000 ($396.45)
Water Utilities: $1,114,000 ($247.01)
Sewerage: $714,000 ($158.31)
Police Protection: $692,000 ($153.44)
Central Staff Services: $432,000 ($95.79)
Solid Waste Management: $393,000 ($87.14)
Regular Highways: $295,000 ($65.41)
Local Fire Protection: $59,000 ($13.08)
Parks and Recreation: $46,000 ($10.20)
- General - Interest on Debt: $598,000 ($132.59)
- Other Capital Outlay - Local Fire Protection: $370,000 ($82.04)
Police Protection: $47,000 ($10.42)
Regular Highways: $41,000 ($9.09)
Central Staff Services: $27,000 ($5.99)
Parks and Recreation: $11,000 ($2.44)
- Total Salaries and Wages: $1,701,000 ($377.16)
Columbia government finances - Revenue in 2006 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $540,000 ($119.73)
Solid Waste Management: $366,000 ($81.15)
Parks and Recreation: $12,000 ($2.66)
All Other: $2,000 ($0.44)
- Federal Intergovernmental - Water Utilities: $195,000 ($43.24)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Local Government Support: $2,000 ($0.44)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $89,000 ($19.73)
Rents: $21,000 ($4.66)
General Revenue, NEC: $15,000 ($3.33)
Sale of Property: $4,000 ($0.89)
- Revenue - Gas Utilities: $1,894,000 ($419.96)
Water Utilities: $1,017,000 ($225.50)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $405,000 ($89.80)
Sewerage: $157,000 ($34.81)
Highways: $115,000 ($25.50)
Gas Utilities: $66,000 ($14.63)
- Tax - Insurance Premiums Sales: $833,000 ($184.70)
Property: $397,000 ($88.03)
Public Utilities Sales: $120,000 ($26.61)
Other License: $28,000 ($6.21)
Occupation and Business License, NEC: $23,000 ($5.10)
Columbia government finances - Debt in 2006 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt - Beginning Outstanding - Unspecified Public Purpose: $14,951,000 ($3315.08)
Outstanding Unspecified Public Purpose: $14,772,000 ($3275.39)
Retired Unspecified Public Purpose: $179,000 ($39.69)
5.92% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($27,488 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Russell County, KY||0.97% ($22,815 average AGI)|
|from Taylor County, KY||0.84% ($29,426)|
|from Jefferson County, KY||0.29% ($22,500)|
5.23% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($24,976 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Columbia:
- WAIN (1270 AM; 1 kW; COLUMBIA, KY)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WIDS (570 AM; 1 kW; RUSSELL SPRINGS, KY; Owner: HAMMOND BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WJKY (1060 AM; daytime; 1 kW; JAMESTOWN, KY; Owner: LAKE CUMBERLAND BROADCASTERS)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WLAC (1510 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WAKY (1540 AM; 1 kW; GREENSBURG, KY; Owner: GREEN COUNTY CBC, INC.)
- WTCO (1450 AM; 1 kW; CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY; Owner: CBC OF MARION & TAYLOR COUNTIES INC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Columbia:
- WAIN-FM (93.5 FM; COLUMBIA, KY; Owner: TRI-COUNTY RADIO BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WDCL-FM (89.7 FM; SOMERSET, KY; Owner: WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- WHVE (92.7 FM; RUSSELL SPRINGS, KY; Owner: SHORELINE COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- WJRS (104.9 FM; JAMESTOWN, KY; Owner: LAKE CUMBERLAND BROADCASTERS)
- WCKQ (104.1 FM; CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY; Owner: CBC OF MARION & TAYLOR COUNTIES INC)
- WGRK-FM (103.1 FM; GREENSBURG, KY; Owner: GREEN COUNTY CBC, INC.)
- WKNK (99.1 FM; EDMONTON, KY; Owner: HART COUNTY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WVLC (99.9 FM; MANNSVILLE, KY; Owner: PATRICIA RODGERS)
- WMKZ (93.1 FM; MONTICELLO, KY; Owner: MONTICELLO-WAYNE COUNTY MEDIA, INC.)
- WKYM (101.7 FM; MONTICELLO, KY; Owner: STEPHEN W. STAPLES JR.)
- WXKY-FM (96.3 FM; STANFORD, KY; Owner: LINCOLN-GARRARD BROADCASTING CO.,INC)
- WKYR-FM (107.9 FM; BURKESVILLE, KY; Owner: RAY MULLINIX)
- WAPD (91.7 FM; CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WTKY-FM (92.1 FM; TOMPKINSVILLE, KY; Owner: WHITTIMORE ENTERPRISES, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Columbia:
- WKSO-TV (Channel 29; SOMERSET, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WBKI-TV (Channel 34; CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY; Owner: LOUISVILLE COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W04BP (Channel 4; CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY; Owner: CAMPSVILLE UNIVERSITY)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 9Number of bridges
- 60m197ftTotal length
- $750,000Total costs
- 39,730Total average daily traffic
- 2,186Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 56 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Columbia, KY)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 14 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 41 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Columbia)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 13 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Columbia)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 56
- Hazardous Condition: 2
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Columbia
|Most common first names in Columbia, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Columbia, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Columbia, KY|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Pizza Hut||1|
|Long John Silver's||1||Wendy's||1|
Columbia on our top lists:
- #31 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in mental (psychiatric) hospitals or wards"
- #53 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Occupational and physical therapist assistants and aides"
- #58 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)"
- #64 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Computer and mathematical occupations:"
- #32 (42728) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of taxpayers using paid preparers for 2004 taxes (pop 5,000+)"
- #52 (42728) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of United States or American first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
Total of 5 patent applications in 2008-2015.