Connell: Connell Heritage Museum
Connell: Connell National Forest
Connell: The Sunset Theatre, Connell WA. www.sunsettheatre.com
Connell: new home for sale in beautiful oasis village
Connell: The Jidder Bean
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||31.3 years|
|Washington median age:||37.5 years|
Zip codes: 99326.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $15,236 (it was $12,600 in 2000)
Connell city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $124,956 (it was $70,400 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $138,719; Detached houses: $163,475; Mobile homes: $37,005
Median gross rent in 2015: $655.
Races in Connell, WA (2015)
- 2,18640.8%White alone
- 3626.8%Black alone
- 1322.5%Two or more races
- 911.7%American Indian alone
- 541.0%Asian alone
- 290.5%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- Small businesses are especially popular in Florida Mar 28
- Early delinquencies are more likely for higher income borrowers Mar 26
- Selecting an airline for a trip Mar 24
- People with mortgaged homes are the least risky borrowers Mar 22
- Food services is among the worst-performing sectors in the Midwest Mar 20
|Warden, Othello and Connell? (5 replies)|
|Tri-Cities vs Boise (40 replies)|
|Considering move: Help me "tour" the Tri-Cities area? (39 replies)|
|looking for best place to live in washington state that resembles country living (39 replies)|
|Wanting to move from Nebraska to Washington. Advice please (25 replies)|
|Advice concerning moving to Washington (14 replies)|
Latest news from Connell, WA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (8.4%), English (3.5%), German (2.2%), Irish (1.4%), French Canadian (1.1%), African (1.0%).
Current Local Time: PST time zone
Incorporated in 1910
Elevation: 840 feet
Land area: 2.86 square miles.
Population density: 1,886 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Connell:
- High school or higher: 78.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 5.0%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.6%
- Unemployed: 12.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 15.2 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Connell city:
- Never married: 45.9%
- Now married: 33.1%
- Separated: 3.8%
- Widowed: 2.0%
- Divorced: 15.1%
829 residents are foreign born (13.8% Latin America, 1.7% Asia).
According to our research of Washington and other state lists there was 1 registered sex offender living in Connell, Washington as of March 29, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Connell to the number of sex offenders is 5,421 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is a lot smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2000:
|Connell city:||1.4% ($957)|
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Kennewick, WA (34.5 miles , pop. 54,693).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: East Seattle, WA (169.0 miles , pop. 480,100).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Los Angeles, CA (870.0 miles , pop. 3,694,820).
Nearest cities: Hatton, WA (2.9 miles) , Mesa, WA (3.0 miles ), Basin City, WA (3.8 miles ), Kahlotus, WA (3.8 miles ), Othello, WA (4.3 miles ), Warden, WA (4.8 miles ), Lind, WA (5.0 miles ), Eureka Flat, WA (5.1 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $70,000
- 1998: 1 building, cost: $140,000
- 1999: 1 building, cost: $140,000
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $140,000
- 2001: 2 buildings, average cost: $100,000
- 2002: 2 buildings, average cost: $100,000
- 2007: 1 building, cost: $130,000
- 2008: 11 buildings, average cost: $180,800
- 2009: 9 buildings, average cost: $160,000
- 2010: 15 buildings, average cost: $155,900
- 2011: 12 buildings, average cost: $223,400
- 2012: 8 buildings, average cost: $245,800
- 2013: 7 buildings, average cost: $253,700
- 2014: 5 buildings, average cost: $189,400
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 46.66 N, Longitude: 118.86 W
Area code: 509
|Crime rates in Connell by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 302.7)||162.6||144.0||185.4||132.8||121.6||130.0||97.8||63.3||38.0||143.5||100.4|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Connell detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.22|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (24%)
- Manufacturing (18%)
- Public administration (16%)
- Transportation and warehousing (8%)
- Construction (8%)
- Utilities (5%)
- Wholesale trade (5%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (22%)
- Health care and social assistance (19%)
- Manufacturing (19%)
- Educational services (16%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Retail trade (4%)
- Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (24%)
- Material moving occupations (15%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (14%)
- Production occupations (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (6%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (5%)
- Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (19%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (11%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (10%)
- Personal care and service occupations (9%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Production occupations (8%)
- Material moving occupations (8%)
Average climate in Connell, Washington
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Earthquake activity:Connell-area historical earthquake activity is near Washington state average. It is 145% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/13/1949 at 19:55:42, a magnitude 7.0 (7.0 UK, Class: Major, Intensity: VIII - XII) earthquake occurred 176.6 miles away from the city center, causing $80,000,000 total damage
On 2/28/2001 at 18:54:32, a magnitude 6.8 (6.5 MB, 6.6 MS, 6.8 MW, Depth: 32.2 mi, Class: Strong, Intensity: VII - IX) earthquake occurred 178.4 miles away from Connell center, causing $2,000,000,000 total damage and $305,000,000 insured losses
On 10/28/1983 at 14:06:06, a magnitude 7.3 (6.2 MB, 7.3 MS, 7.0 MW) earthquake occurred 303.7 miles away from the city center, causing 2 deaths (2 shaking deaths) and 3 injuries, causing $15,000,000 total damage
On 4/29/1965 at 15:28:43, a magnitude 6.6 (6.6 UK) earthquake occurred 170.0 miles away from the city center, causing $28,000,000 total damage
On 8/18/1959 at 06:37:13, a magnitude 7.7 (7.7 UK) earthquake occurred 422.3 miles away from Connell center, causing $26,000,000 total damage
On 10/3/1915 at 06:52:48, a magnitude 7.6 (7.6 UK) earthquake occurred 431.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Franklin County (4) is a lot smaller than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 2
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Drought: 1, Flood: 1, Hurricane: 1, Volcanic Eruption: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Clint Didier - Player of football.
airports located in Connell:
- Connell City Airport (WA14) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 6,000, Local Ops: 15,000)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Connell:
- Columbia Basin College (about 31 miles; Pasco, WA; Full-time enrollment: 5,111)
- Walla Walla Community College (about 49 miles; Walla Walla, WA; FT enrollment: 4,263)
- Yakima Valley Community College (about 80 miles; Yakima, WA; FT enrollment: 3,632)
- Washington State University (about 81 miles; Pullman, WA; FT enrollment: 25,055)
- Central Washington University (about 83 miles; Ellensburg, WA; FT enrollment: 10,960)
- Eastern Washington University (about 84 miles; Cheney, WA; FT enrollment: 11,643)
- University of Idaho (about 88 miles; Moscow, ID; FT enrollment: 10,416)
Public high schools in Connell:
Public elementary/middle schools in Connell:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Connell is the site of the Wa. St. Correctional Med./Min. Security Coyote Ridge facility. Current number of beds is about 600, with construction approved (in 2005) for 1200 more higher security beds in coming years. Coyote Ridge provides work crews in surrounding communities as part of the Work-Camp transition of lower level Offenders back into useful lives in the communities. Dept. of Corrections' focus is on safer communities, and is one of the major employers in this rural region.
Notable location: Connell Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Parks in Connell include: Striker Park (1), Pioneer Park (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Connell Heritage Museum (350 West Adams).
(10.5% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 37.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 35.3% for other race residents)
|This city:||3.1 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
6 people in correctional facilities intended for juveniles in 2010
People in group quarters in Connell in 2000:
- 472 people in state prisons
- 46 people in unknown juvenile institutions
- 7 people in other group homes
Banks with branches in Connell (2011 data):
- Community First Bank: Connell Branch at 630 South Columbia Avenue, branch established on 1998/10/05. Info updated 2007/05/31: Bank assets: $199.8 mil, Deposits: $179.7 mil, headquarters in Kennewick, WA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 5 total offices, Holding Company: Community First Bancorporation, Inc.
- Bank of America, National Association: Connell Branch at 133 N. Columbia, branch established on 1946/03/11. Info updated 2009/11/18: Bank assets: $1,451,969.3 mil, Deposits: $1,077,176.8 mil, headquarters in Charlotte, NC, positive income, 5782 total offices, Holding Company: Bank Of America Corporation
- U.S. Bank National Association: Connell Branch at 800 South Columbia, branch established on 1977/04/18. Info updated 2012/01/30: Bank assets: $330,470.8 mil, Deposits: $236,091.5 mil, headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, positive income, 3121 total offices, Holding Company: U.S. Bancorp
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Connell city (based on Franklin County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Franklin County:||1.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Washington:||2.06 / 10,000 pop.|
|Franklin County:||1.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|Washington:||1.18 / 10,000 pop.|
|Franklin County:||3.76 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.67 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.48 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||8.26 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Connell, WA Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$844||$5,064||0||$0|
|Police - Other||6||$2,209||$4,418||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$265||$3,180||1||$51|
|Other and Unallocable||2||$725||$4,350||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||24||$7,817||$3,909||1||$51|
Connell government finances - Expenditure in 2006 (per resident):
- Construction - Sewerage: $57,000 ($10.58)
Parks and Recreation: $42,000 ($7.80)
Police Protection: $27,000 ($5.01)
Water Utilities: $17,000 ($3.16)
Regular Highways: $3,000 ($0.56)
General - Other: $2,000 ($0.37)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $501,000 ($92.98)
Police Protection: $337,000 ($62.55)
Sewerage: $287,000 ($53.27)
Solid Waste Management: $227,000 ($42.13)
Regular Highways: $117,000 ($21.71)
Parks and Recreation: $92,000 ($17.07)
Financial Administration: $71,000 ($13.18)
Central Staff Services: $67,000 ($12.44)
Judicial and Legal Services: $61,000 ($11.32)
General - Other: $29,000 ($5.38)
General Public Buildings: $24,000 ($4.45)
Local Fire Protection: $22,000 ($4.08)
Health - Other: $10,000 ($1.86)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $10,000 ($1.86)
Libraries: $3,000 ($0.56)
- General - Interest on Debt: $29,000 ($5.38)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $1,308,000 ($242.76)
Regular Highways: $211,000 ($39.16)
Sewerage: $2,000 ($0.37)
Parks and Recreation: $1,000 ($0.19)
- Total Salaries and Wages: $803,000 ($149.03)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $220,000 ($40.83)
Connell government finances - Revenue in 2006 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $326,000 ($60.50)
Solid Waste Management: $239,000 ($44.36)
All Other: $19,000 ($3.53)
Parks and Recreation: $8,000 ($1.48)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $1,564,000 ($290.27)
- Local Intergovernmental - All Other: $1,000 ($0.19)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $304,000 ($56.42)
Interest Earnings: $89,000 ($16.52)
Rents: $47,000 ($8.72)
Fines and Forfeits: $43,000 ($7.98)
Sale of Property: $11,000 ($2.04)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $718,000 ($133.26)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $276,000 ($51.22)
All Other: $89,000 ($16.52)
General Local Government Support: $38,000 ($7.05)
- Tax - Public Utilities Sales: $449,000 ($83.33)
Property: $315,000 ($58.46)
General Sales and Gross Receipts: $234,000 ($43.43)
Other Selective Sales: $11,000 ($2.04)
Documentary and Stock Transfer: $10,000 ($1.86)
Other License: $9,000 ($1.67)
Occupation and Business License, NEC: $5,000 ($0.93)
Connell government finances - Debt in 2006 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt - Beginning Outstanding - Unspecified Public Purpose: $4,555,000 ($845.40)
Outstanding Unspecified Public Purpose: $4,455,000 ($826.84)
Retired Unspecified Public Purpose: $1,855,000 ($344.28)
Issue, Unspecified Public Purpose: $1,755,000 ($325.72)
Connell government finances - Cash and Securities in 2006 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash and Securities: $2,743,000 ($509.09)
- Sinking Funds - Cash and Securities: $338,000 ($62.73)
10.48% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($40,954 average adjusted gross income)
0.04% of residents moved from foreign countries ($237 average AGI)
Franklin County: 0.04% Washington average: 0.14%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Benton County, WA||4.99% ($41,079 average AGI)|
|from Yakima County, WA||0.45% ($35,546)|
|from Walla Walla County, WA||0.30% ($39,795)|
8.35% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($36,906 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Connell:
- KTBI (810 AM; daytime; 50 kW; EPHRATA, WA; Owner: TACOMA BROADCASTERS, INCORPORATED)
- KFLD (870 AM; 10 kW; PASCO, WA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KONA (610 AM; 5 kW; KENNEWICK-RICHLAND-P, WA; Owner: COMMONWEALTH LICENSE SUBSIDIARY, LLC)
- KALE (960 AM; 5 kW; RICHLAND, WA; Owner: NEW NORTHWEST BROADCASTERS, LLC)
- KGA (1510 AM; 50 kW; SPOKANE, WA; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KQQQ (1150 AM; 25 kW; PULLMAN, WA; Owner: RADIO PALOUSE, INC.)
- KBSN (1470 AM; 5 kW; MOSES LAKE, WA; Owner: KSEM, INC.)
- KXLY (920 AM; 20 kW; SPOKANE, WA; Owner: SPOKANE RADIO, INC.)
- KZTS (1210 AM; 10 kW; SUNNYSIDE, WA; Owner: BUTTERFIELD BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KIRO (710 AM; 50 kW; SEATTLE, WA; Owner: ENTERCOM SEATTLE LICENSE, LLC)
- KMAX (840 AM; 10 kW; COLFAX, WA; Owner: PALOUSE COUNTRY, INC.)
- KTTH (770 AM; 50 kW; SEATTLE, WA; Owner: ENTERCOM SEATTLE LICENSE, LLC)
- KIXI (880 AM; 50 kW; MERCER ISLAND/SEATTL, WA; Owner: BELLEVUE RADIO, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Connell:
- KRCW (96.3 FM; ROYAL CITY, WA; Owner: FARMWORKER EDUCATIONAL RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- KZLN-FM (97.5 FM; OTHELLO, WA; Owner: WHEELER BROADCASTING, INC)
- KXRX (97.1 FM; WALLA WALLA, WA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KIOK (94.9 FM; RICHLAND, WA; Owner: NEW NORTHWEST BROADCASTERS, LLC)
- K204DH (88.7 FM; HANFORD, WA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- KONA-FM (105.3 FM; KENNEWICK, WA; Owner: COMMONWEALTH LICENSE SUBSIDIARY, LLC)
- KEYW (98.3 FM; PASCO, WA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KHSS (100.7 FM; WALLA WALLA, WA; Owner: TWO HEARTS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K261CG (100.1 FM; PASCO, WA; Owner: NORTHWEST CHICANO RADIO NETWORK)
- KFAE-FM (89.1 FM; RICHLAND, WA; Owner: WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY)
- KORD-FM (102.7 FM; RICHLAND, WA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KEGX (106.5 FM; RICHLAND, WA; Owner: NEW NORTHWEST BROADCASTERS, LLC)
- KZHR (92.5 FM; DAYTON, WA; Owner: COMMONWEALTH LICENSE SUBSIDIARY, LLC)
- KGDN (101.3 FM; PASCO, WA; Owner: WEST PASCO FINE ARTS RADIO)
- KOLU (90.1 FM; PASCO, WA; Owner: RIVERVIEW BAPTIST CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS)
- KBLD (91.7 FM; KENNEWICK, WA; Owner: CSN INTERNATIONAL)
- KGSG (93.7 FM; PASCO, WA; Owner: GOSPEL MUSIC BROADCASTING CORP.)
- KMLW (88.3 FM; MOSES LAKE, WA; Owner: THE MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO)
- K204CZ (88.7 FM; KENNEWICK, WA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
Connell fatal accident list:
Aug 25, 1997 06:32 PM, 395, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
Jun 1, 1996 06:40 PM, 395, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Jun 28, 1994 06:58 AM, 260, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 6Number of bridges
- 32m105ftTotal length
- $25,786,000Total costs
- 14,831Total average daily traffic
- 3,937Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Connell)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:21 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Connell, WA)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:7
- Call Sign: KB7PCF, Licensee ID: L00424609, Grant Date: 03/24/2004, Expiration Date: 06/02/2013, Cancellation Date: 06/03/2015, Certifier: Ronald G Horne, Registrant: Ronald G Horne, 210 Dilling Lane, Connell, WA 99326
- Call Sign: KB7TTU, Licensee ID: L00682653, Grant Date: 03/17/2015, Expiration Date: 03/17/2025, Registrant: Erik J Mundall, Connell, WA 99326
- Call Sign: KI7DA, Licensee ID: L00504820, Grant Date: 03/20/2012, Expiration Date: 05/26/2022, Registrant: Felix F Anderson, 460 Access Rd, Connell, WA 99326
- Call Sign: N7RJD, Grant Date: 04/30/1991, Expiration Date: 04/30/2001, Cancellation Date: 05/01/2003, Registrant: Barry P Bingham, Connell, WA 99326
- Call Sign: KD7PJH, Licensee ID: L00438253, Grant Date: 09/28/2011, Expiration Date: 12/21/2021, Certifier: Larry L Perez, Registrant: Larry L Perez, Connell, WA 99326
- Call Sign: KF7LKX, Licensee ID: L01583850, Grant Date: 07/22/2010, Expiration Date: 07/22/2020, Certifier: Ryan M Kelly, Registrant: Ryan M Kelly, Connell, WA 99326
- Call Sign: KG7ZEG, Licensee ID: L01985618, Grant Date: 11/23/2015, Expiration Date: 11/23/2025, Certifier: Todd R Clawson, Registrant: Todd R Clawson, Connell, WA 99326
FAA Registered Aircraft:14 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Connell)
|Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Aggregated Statistics For Year 2003|
(Based on 1 partial tract)
|APPLICATIONS APPROVED, NOT ACCEPTED||0||$0|
|FILES CLOSED FOR INCOMPLETENESS||0||$0|
Detailed HMDA statistics for the following Tracts: 0208.00
Drinking water stations with addresses in Connell and their reported violations in the past:CONNELL, CITY OF (Population served: 5,150, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Single Sample - Between OCT-2005 and DEC-2005, Contaminant: Nitrate. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (2 times from JAN-01-2006 to MAR-28-2006)
- One routine major monitoring violation
- One regular monitoring violation
|Most common first names in Connell, WA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Connell, WA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (94%)
- Utility gas (6%)
Businesses in Connell, WA
- Circle K: 1
Connell compared to Washington state average:
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Connell on our top lists:
- #8 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Transportation occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #16 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in industries: Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (population 5,000+)"
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #22 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in unknown juvenile institutions (population 1,000+)"
- #37 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Law enforcement workers including supervisors (population 5,000+)"
- #40 on the list of "Top 100 cities with the largest percentage of males (pop. 5,000+)"
- #49 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #52 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the lowest number of robberies per 100,000 residents (population 5,000+)"
- #56 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (population 5,000+)"
- #73 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Production occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #95 on the list of "Top 100 low-educated but high-earning cities (pop. 5,000+)"
- #7 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest average weight of females"
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents that smoked 100+ cigarettes in their lives"
- #25 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents that visited a dentist within the past year"
- #50 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents that drank alcohol in the past 30 days"
- #63 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the worst general health status score of residents (1-5), 3 years of data"