Corning: Top of Mainstreet, Corning, Iowa....taken on my Uncle George Law's property 0-09
Corning: Old Jail in Corning, Iowa-9-09
Corning: Rhubarb growing well in Corning, Iowa
Corning: The Old Gun Club, Corning, Iowa-9-09
Corning: Sadness seeing my old Baptist Church in its final stages of never again.....
Corning: Old High School built in 1901 then later became the jail now it is a museum
Corning: This is our American Legion Hall
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||47.9 years|
|Iowa median age:||38.0 years|
Zip codes: 50841.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $23,615 (it was $15,836 in 2000)
Corning city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $70,341 (it was $51,400 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $129,030; Detached houses: $132,638; Townhouses or other attached units: $101,264; Mobile homes: $53,783
Median gross rent in 2013: $393.
Races in Corning, IA (2010)
- 1,59497.5%White alone
- 140.9%Asian alone
- 90.6%Two or more races
- 30.2%American Indian alone
- 20.1%Black alone
Latest news from Corning, IA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (19.4%), United States (17.2%), Irish (13.1%), English (12.3%), French (7.1%), Norwegian (2.6%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 12/13/1871
Elevation: 1180 feet
Land area: 1.57 square miles.
Population density: 1,007 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Corning:
- High school or higher: 88.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 13.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.0%
- Unemployed: 3.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Corning city:
- Never married: 20.8%
- Now married: 55.7%
- Separated: 0.5%
- Widowed: 11.2%
- Divorced: 11.8%
According to our research of Iowa and other state lists there were 3 registered sex offenders living in Corning, Iowa as of August 28, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Corning to the number of sex offenders is 527 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,155 (1.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,144 (1.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Council Bluffs, IA (61.4 miles , pop. 58,268).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Omaha, NE (69.0 miles , pop. 390,007).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (370.7 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Carbon, IA (2.5 miles) , Prescott, IA (2.6 miles ), Nodaway, IA (3.0 miles) , Lenox, IA (3.4 miles ), Villisca, IA (3.6 miles ), Sharpsburg, IA (3.7 miles) , Cromwell, IA (3.8 miles) , Kent, IA (3.9 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $75,000
- 1998: 1 building, cost: $180,000
- 1999: 3 buildings, average cost: $106,700
- 2001: 1 building, cost: $81,000
- 2002: 1 building, cost: $54,000
- 2004: 3 buildings, average cost: $96,700
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $160,000
- 2006: 2 buildings, average cost: $152,500
- 2007: 4 buildings, average cost: $129,100
- 2008: 2 buildings, average cost: $130,000
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $142,000
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $134,000
- 2012: 3 buildings, average cost: $186,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 40.99 N, Longitude: 94.74 W
Area code: 641
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (20%)
- Construction (12%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Transportation and warehousing (10%)
- Wholesale trade (6%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Utilities (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (37%)
- Manufacturing (11%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Educational services (10%)
- Finance and insurance (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Public administration (4%)
- Production occupations (21%)
- Transportation occupations (13%)
- Sales and related occupations (11%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (11%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (5%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (4%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (20%)
- Healthcare support occupations (11%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (11%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (10%)
- Personal care and service occupations (7%)
- Production occupations (7%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (7%)
Average climate in Corning, Iowa
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Corning-area historical tornado activity is near Iowa state average. It is 99% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/24/1989, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 1.2 miles away from the Corning city center caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 4/8/1999, a category F4 tornado 13.0 miles away from the city center injured 3 people and caused $3 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Corning-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Iowa state average. It is 78% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/16/2004 at 12:17:30, a magnitude 3.5 (3.5 MW, 3.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 49.2 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 404.4 miles away from Corning center
On 11/3/2002 at 20:41:56, a magnitude 4.3 (4.3 MB, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 246.9 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 393.2 miles away from the city center
On 2/11/1995 at 05:54:10, a magnitude 3.1 (3.1 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 35.5 miles away from Corning center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 384.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Adams County (11) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 1
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 7, Storms: 6, Tornadoes: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Johnny Carson - (1925-2005), comedian, television personality, C. Maxwell Stanley - Anti-war activist.
Hospitals and medical centers in Corning:
Airports located in Corning:
- Corning Municipal Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 750, Local Ops: 1,250)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Corning:
- Northwest Missouri State University (about 45 miles; Maryville, MO; Full-time enrollment: 5,946)
- Iowa Western Community College (about 59 miles; Council Bluffs, IA; FT enrollment: 5,344)
- Bellevue University (about 63 miles; Bellevue, NE; FT enrollment: 7,139)
- Creighton University (about 66 miles; Omaha, NE; FT enrollment: 5,370)
- University of Nebraska Medical Center (about 68 miles; Omaha, NE; FT enrollment: 2,815)
- Metropolitan Community College Area (about 68 miles; Omaha, NE; FT enrollment: 12,236)
- University of Nebraska at Omaha (about 69 miles; Omaha, NE; FT enrollment: 12,073)
Public high school in Corning:
- Corning High School (Students: 230; Location: 904 8th St; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Corning:
Notable locations in Corning: Corning (A), Adams County Courthouse (B), Adams County Sheriffs Office (C), Corning Police Department (D), Corning City Public Library (E), Corning City Hall (F), Adams County House of History (G), Corning Fire Department (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Corning include: Saint Patricks Roman Catholic Church (A), First Presbyterian Church (B), Corning Christian Church (C), Grace Tabernacle Assembly of God Church (D), United Methodist Church (E), Grace Baptist Church (F), Redeemer Lutheran Church (G). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Walnut Grove Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Parks in Corning include: Central Park (1), Grove Park (2), Spring Lake Park (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Hotels: LA Conn E Motel (303 Quincy Street), KCC Motel (2066 Hunter Trail).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 72.0. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 37.4. This is about average. Closest monitor was 16.2 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 21.9. This is about average. Closest monitor was 16.2 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 8.89. This is about average. Closest monitor was 16.2 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Corning and their reported violations in the past:CORNING MUNI WATER DEPARTMENT (Address: 501 BENTON AVE , Population served: 1,635, Surface water):
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - In NOV-2013, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JAN-21-2014), St Formal NOV issued (JAN-21-2014), St Compliance achieved (FEB-10-2014), St Public Notif received (JUN-06-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - In NOV-2013, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (JAN-21-2014), St Public Notif requested (JAN-21-2014), St Compliance achieved (FEB-10-2014), St Public Notif received (JUN-06-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between APR-2009 and JUN-2009, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (MAY-06-2009), St Public Notif requested (MAY-26-2009), St Formal NOV issued (MAY-26-2009), St Public Notif received (MAY-29-2009)
- One routine major monitoring violation
- One regular monitoring violation
(14.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 44.4% for Black residents, 40.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 76.7% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
No gay or lesbian households reported
People in group quarters in Corning in 2010:
- 45 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 15 people in group homes intended for adults
- 4 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
19 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) in 2000
Corning compared to Iowa state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
Banks with branches in Corning (2011 data):
- First Federal Savings Bank of Creston, F.S.B.: 609 Davis Ave Branch at 609 Davis Avenue, branch established on 1930/01/01. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $72.0 mil, Deposits: $64.1 mil, headquarters in Creston, IA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Whitmore Company, Inc.
- Okey-Vernon First National Bank: at 701 Davis Street, branch established on 1900/04/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $57.9 mil, Deposits: $48.7 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 1 total offices, Holding Company: Blue Grass Bancorporation, Inc
- Iowa State Savings Bank: Corning Branch at 620 Davis Avenue, branch established on 1934/01/01. Info updated 2008/07/17: Bank assets: $189.5 mil, Deposits: $162.6 mil, headquarters in Creston, IA, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 6 total offices, Holding Company: Iowa Community Bancorp, Inc.
- State Bank of Brooks: State Bank Of Brooks at 701 Benton Avenue, branch established on 1914/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $14.4 mil, Deposits: $12.5 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 1 total offices
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (82%)
- Electricity (14%)
- Other fuel (2%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Corning city (based on Adams County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Adams County:||2.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Iowa:||2.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Adams County:||7.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.55 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||8.01 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$3,038||$36,456||1||$151|
|Streets and Highways||2||$5,804||$34,824||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||7||$19,805||$33,951||4||$1,426|
Corning government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Electric Utilities: $932,000 ($587.64)
Gas Utilities: $872,000 ($549.81)
Water Utilities: $288,000 ($181.59)
Sewerage: $270,000 ($170.24)
Police Protection: $257,000 ($162.04)
Regular Highways: $217,000 ($136.82)
Libraries: $118,000 ($74.40)
Solid Waste Management: $83,000 ($52.33)
General - Other: $65,000 ($40.98)
Housing & Community Development: $33,000 ($20.81)
Financial Administration: $32,000 ($20.18)
Fire Protection: $24,000 ($15.13)
Air Transportation: $16,000 ($10.09)
Parks & Recreation: $11,000 ($6.94)
Central Staff Services: $8,000 ($5.04)
General Public Buildings: $6,000 ($3.78)
Judicial and Legal Services: $5,000 ($3.15)
Other Hospitals: $1,000 ($0.63)
- General - Interest on Debt: $33,000 ($20.81)
- Intergovernmental to Local NEC - Police Protection: $60,000 ($37.83)
Regular Highways: $1,000 ($0.63)
- Other Capital Outlay - Regular Highways: $104,000 ($65.57)
Parks & Recreation: $37,000 ($23.33)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $572,000 ($360.66)
Corning government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Air Transportation: $10,000 ($6.31)
- Charges - Sewerage: $307,000 ($193.57)
Parks & Recreation: $108,000 ($68.10)
Solid Waste Management: $90,000 ($56.75)
All Other: $74,000 ($46.66)
Regular Highways: $1,000 ($0.63)
- Federal Intergovernmental - Housing & Community Development: $45,000 ($28.37)
- Local Intergovernmental - All Other: $49,000 ($30.90)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $90,000 ($56.75)
Interest Earnings: $17,000 ($10.72)
Property Sale Other: $1,000 ($0.63)
- Revenue - Electric Utilities: $934,000 ($588.90)
Gas Utilities: $872,000 ($549.81)
Water Utilities: $538,000 ($339.22)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $143,000 ($90.16)
General Support: $7,000 ($4.41)
- Tax - Property: $471,000 ($296.97)
Public Utilities: $30,000 ($18.92)
NEC: $5,000 ($3.15)
Corning government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $556,000 ($350.57)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $556,000 ($350.57)
Corning government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $571,000 ($360.03)
5.08% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($32,519 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
6.08% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($30,592 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Corning:
- KOIL (1020 AM; 50 kW; PLATTSMOUTH, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KFAB (1110 AM; 50 kW; OMAHA, NE; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KKAR (1290 AM; 50 kW; OMAHA, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- WHO (1040 AM; 50 kW; DES MOINES, IA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KYDZ (1180 AM; 25 kW; BELLEVUE, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- WHB (810 AM; 50 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: UNION BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KMA (960 AM; 5 kW; SHENANDOAH, IA; Owner: KMA BROADCASTING L.P.)
- KYFR (920 AM; 5 kW; SHENANDOAH, IA; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
- KSIB (1520 AM; daytime; 1 kW; CRESTON, IA; Owner: G. O. RADIO, LTD.)
- KPSZ (940 AM; 10 kW; DES MOINES, IA; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF IOWA, LLC)
- KLNG (1560 AM; daytime; 10 kW; COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA)
- KOMJ (590 AM; 5 kW; OMAHA, NE; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- KXEL (1540 AM; 50 kW; WATERLOO, IA; Owner: KXEL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Corning:
- KXKT (103.7 FM; GLENWOOD, IA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KSIB-FM (101.3 FM; CRESTON, IA; Owner: G. O. RADIO, LIMITED)
- K203DB (88.5 FM; CRESTON, IA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- KSOM (96.5 FM; AUDUBON, IA; Owner: MEREDITH COMMUNICATIONS L.C.)
TV broadcast stations around Corning:
- KHIN (Channel 36; RED OAK, IA; Owner: IOWA PUBLIC BROADCASTING BOARD)
Corning fatal accident list:
May 15, 1999 06:53 PM, 13th St, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 5, Pedestrians: 1, Fatalities: 1
Aug 11, 1996 01:13 AM, 34, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 6, Fatalities: 2
Jul 20, 1988 09:20 PM, 148, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
Jan 11, 1976 03:33 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 2
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 1Number of bridges
- 0mTotal length
- 110Total average daily traffic
- 130Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Corning)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:28 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Corning, IA)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:6
- CORNING, 2 Mi W (Lat: 40.993889 Lon: -94.678889), Type: Tower, Structure height: 121.9 m, Overall height: 129.5 m, Call Sign: WMT244
Assigned Frequencies: 6226.89 MHz, 6256.54 MHz, 6775.00 MHz, 6745.00 MHz
Grant Date: 01/25/2011, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021, Certifier: Steven T Campbell
Registrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- CORNING, 18th St & Grove Ave (Lat: 41.001389 Lon: -94.738333), Type: Tower, Structure height: 42.7 m, Call Sign: WNEV400
Assigned Frequencies: 934.175 MHz, 933.775 MHz
Grant Date: 01/15/2008, Expiration Date: 03/10/2018
Registrant: Central Iowa Power Cooperative, Cedar Rapids, IA 52406, Phone: (319) 366-4512, Fax: (319) 366-6328, Email:
- WATER PLANT, 101 15th Strett (Lat: 40.995833 Lon: -94.728889), Type: Pipe, Structure height: 9.1 m, Overall height: 11.7 m, Call Sign: WPZP242
Assigned Frequencies: 928.043 MHz, 952.043 MHz
Grant Date: 02/11/2004, Expiration Date: 02/11/2014, Certifier: Mike Goldsmith
Registrant: Comsearch, 19700 Janelia Farm Blvd, Ashburn, VA 20147, Phone: (703) 726-5671, Fax: (703) 726-5594, Email:
- CORNING, 2064 Valley Road (Lat: 40.980000 Lon: -94.722056), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 94.4 m, Call Sign: WQRD475
Assigned Frequencies: 10775.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz
Grant Date: 04/22/2013, Expiration Date: 04/22/2023, Certifier: Kalvin Jackson
Registrant: Pcs Technologies, Inc., 30 W. Water St., St. Paul, MN 55107, Phone: (651) 222-5881, Fax: (651) 228-2645, Email:
- CORNING, 5 Mi Sse Of (Lat: 40.920250 Lon: -94.706333), Overall height: 74.1 m, Call Sign: KAO52
Assigned Frequencies: 6256.50 MHz, 6256.50 MHz, 6315.90 MHz, 6315.90 MHz
Grant Date: 12/19/1994, Expiration Date: 02/01/2000, Cancellation Date: 01/27/1998
Registrant: At&t Corp, 1200 Peachtree St 15w24, Atlanta, GA 30309
- Massena, 11178 - 1223 Hickory - 12.4mi N Of (Lat: 41.131083 Lon: -94.789944), Type: Tower, Structure height: 64 m, Overall height: 70.1 m, Call Sign: KYR66
Assigned Frequencies: 6152.75 MHz, 6286.19 MHz
Grant Date: 04/14/2011, Expiration Date: 05/28/2021
Registrant: Bnsf Railway Co., 4515 Kansas Ave, Kansas City, KS 66106, Phone: (913) 551-4958, Fax: (913) 551-4053, Email:
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:1
- Corning Municipal Airport (Lat: 40.996389 Lon: -94.756917), Call Sign: WRLB2700
Assigned Frequencies: 0.27851 MHz
Grant Date: 01/18/2007, Expiration Date: 10/24/2016
Registrant: Business Radio Licensing, 26941 Cabot Road #134, Laguna Hills, CA 92653, Phone: (949) 348-8510, Fax: (949) 348-8514, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:6
- Call Sign: N0LLT, Previous Call Sign: KB0EKA, Licensee ID: L00322174
Grant Date: 02/10/2001, Expiration Date: 02/10/2011, Cancellation Date: 02/12/2013
Registrant: Mary G Peckham, 307 Loomis Ave, Corning, IA 50841
- Call Sign: N0LYP, Previous Call Sign: KB0EKB, Licensee ID: L00218308
Grant Date: 03/15/2000, Expiration Date: 05/29/2010, Cancellation Date: 05/30/2012
Registrant: Harold T Mosman, Box 85 Rt 4, Corning, IA 50841
- Call Sign: N0LYQ, Previous Call Sign: KB0ENR, Licensee ID: L00218309
Grant Date: 03/15/2000, Expiration Date: 05/29/2010, Cancellation Date: 05/30/2012
Registrant: Norma Jean Mosman, Box 85 Rt 4, Corning, IA 50841
- Call Sign: N0OBQ, Previous Call Sign: KB0FZR, Licensee ID: L00330909
Grant Date: 02/28/2001, Expiration Date: 05/28/2011
Registrant: June I Myers, 405 Grove Ave, Corning, IA 50841
- Call Sign: N0PHA, Previous Call Sign: KB0FZQ
Grant Date: 04/07/1992, Expiration Date: 04/07/2002, Cancellation Date: 04/08/2004
Registrant: William A Myers, 405 Grove Ave, Corning, IA 50841
- Call Sign: KC0MFT, Licensee ID: L00459428
Grant Date: 01/31/2002, Expiration Date: 01/31/2012, Certifier: Mark J Boswell
Registrant: Mark J Boswell, 701 Grove Ave, Corning, IA 50841
FAA Registered Aircraft:18 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Corning)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 4
|Most common first names in Corning, IA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Corning, IA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Corning, IA|
|Lane Furniture||1||True Value||1|
|MasterBrand Cabinets||2||U.S. Cellular||1|
Corning on our top lists:
- #40 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Paper and paper product merchant wholesalers"
- #65 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Paper and paper product merchant wholesalers"
- #67 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers"
- #92 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Machinery, equipment, and supplies merchant wholesalers"
- #97 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Health care"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2015.