Crossett: Crossett park Lucas pond
Crossett: FEB. SUNSET JUST SOUTH OF CROSSETT, AR
Crossett: STORM FRONT OVER THE CITY OF CROSSETT, ARKANSAS
Crossett: Ouachita River
Crossett: THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN AT CROSSETT'S LOCAL ZOO,,CROSSETT, AR
Crossett: Scenic view on a back country road in Crossett
Crossett: Lake Georgia Pacific Sunset
Crossett: Georgia Pacific mill in Crossett
Crossett: Lakewood Inn in Crossett
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||39.5 years|
|Arkansas median age:||37.8 years|
Zip codes: 71635.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $18,752 (it was $18,288 in 2000)
Crossett city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $75,313 (it was $61,200 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $603.
Races in Crossett, AR (2010)
- 2,98654.2%White alone
- 2,31842.1%Black alone
- 460.8%Two or more races
- 260.5%Asian alone
- 80.1%American Indian alone
- 10.02%Other race alone
|Magnolia & Southern AR. (21 replies)|
|Thinking of moving to Pine Bluff Arkansas (11 replies)|
|UofArkansas student preparing to move to South Arkansas (24 replies)|
|Huttig, Jack Lee, Crossett: Anyone live or been there? (0 replies)|
|Southerness question (7 replies)|
|Looking at Crossett Arkansas (16 replies)|
Latest news from Crossett, AR collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: English (11.2%), United States (9.8%), Irish (7.0%), German (4.0%), French (3.1%), Dutch (1.6%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 04/22/1903
Elevation: 163 feet
Land area: 5.83 square miles.
Population density: 921 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Crossett:
- High school or higher: 90.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 15.0%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.6%
- Unemployed: 6.5%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 11.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Crossett city:
- Never married: 23.4%
- Now married: 51.4%
- Separated: 3.3%
- Widowed: 8.2%
- Divorced: 13.7%
97 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Arkansas and other state lists there were 25 registered sex offenders living in Crossett, Arkansas as of August 02, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Crossett to the number of sex offenders is 216 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $412 (0.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $446 (0.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Monroe, LA (43.2 miles , pop. 53,107).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Shreveport, LA (114.5 miles , pop. 200,145).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (280.8 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: West Crossett, AR (1.7 miles ), North Crossett, AR (1.8 miles ), Hamburg, AR (3.4 miles ), Felsenthal, AR (3.4 miles) , Huttig, AR (3.8 miles ), Fountain Hill, AR (4.2 miles) , Bonita, LA (4.7 miles ), Marion, LA (4.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 6 buildings, average cost: $107,000
- 1998: 5 buildings, average cost: $149,600
- 1999: 10 buildings, average cost: $63,600
- 2000: 4 buildings, average cost: $60,800
- 2001: 13 buildings, average cost: $64,600
- 2002: 7 buildings, average cost: $39,400
- 2003: 7 buildings, average cost: $39,400
- 2004: 7 buildings, average cost: $39,400
- 2005: 8 buildings, average cost: $39,400
- 2006: 1 building, cost: $35,000
- 2007: 1 building, cost: $35,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 33.12 N, Longitude: 91.96 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +3,163 (+58.2%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,294 (63.4%)
Area code: 870
|Crime rates in Crossett by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 288.4)||366.9||324.1||327.4||395.8||319.6||329.8||330.8||365.2||320.2||378.1||445.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Crossett detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.79|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -374 (-5.8%).
- Manufacturing (24%)
- Retail trade (21%)
- Construction (9%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Wholesale trade (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Health care and social assistance (15%)
- Public administration (13%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Manufacturing (12%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Other services, except public administration (10%)
- Production occupations (24%)
- Sales and related occupations (16%)
- Transportation occupations (8%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (8%)
- Material moving occupations (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (5%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (21%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (12%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (11%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (10%)
- Personal care and service occupations (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (5%)
Average climate in Crossett, Arkansas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Crossett-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Arkansas state average. It is 81% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/1/1983, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 29.9 miles away from the Crossett city center killed 2 people and injured 20 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 3/28/1975, a category F4 tornado 30.8 miles away from the city center killed 7 people and injured 51 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Crossett-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Arkansas state average. It is 78% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 197.3 miles away from the city center
On 1/21/1982 at 00:33:54, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 142.2 miles away from Crossett center
On 5/4/2001 at 06:42:12, a magnitude 4.7 (4.2 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 144.5 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 267.1 miles away from the city center
On 3/25/1976 at 01:00:11, a magnitude 4.5 (4.1 MB, 4.5 LG) earthquake occurred 191.6 miles away from Crossett center
On 4/27/1989 at 16:47:49, a magnitude 4.7 (4.6 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.3 LG) earthquake occurred 235.3 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Ashley County (8) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 7
Emergencies Declared: 1
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 6, Floods: 4, Hurricanes: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Ice Storm: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Barry Switzer - (born 1937), football coach, James D. Johnson - Politician, Bobby Duckworth - Football player, Bryant Nelson - Baseball player, Chris Phillips (athlete) - Hurdler, Gretha Boston - Actor, Jeremy Evans - Professional basketball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Crossett:
- ASHLEY COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER (Voluntary non-profit - Private, provides emergency services, 1015 UNITY ROAD)
- ASHLEY KIDNEY CTR (1019 FRED LAGRONE DR)
- AAA SOUTHEAST AR ASHLEY CO (208 ALABAMA)
- ACMC FAMILY HOME HEALTH (1015 UNITY ROAD)
- ASHLEY COUNTY HEALTH UNIT (1300 WEST FIFTH AVENUE)
- ASHLEY MEMORIAL RECUPERATION UNIT (400 MAIN STREET)
- LEISURE LODGE INC (1101 WATERWELL)
- PINEWOOD HEALTH AND REHABILITATION, LLC (1101 WATERWELL RD)
- STONEGATE VILLLA HEALTH AND REHABILITATION, LLC (118 JERRY SELBY DRIVE)
Airports and heliports located in Crossett:
- Z M Jack Stell Field Airport (Runways: 1, Air Taxi Ops: 30, Itinerant Ops: 3,000, Local Ops: 12,000, Military Ops: 75)
- Ashley County Hospital Heliport
College/University in Crossett:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Crossett:
- University of Arkansas at Monticello (about 34 miles; Monticello, AR; Full-time enrollment: 3,130)
- University of Louisiana at Monroe (about 42 miles; Monroe, LA; FT enrollment: 6,764)
- Louisiana Delta Community College (about 44 miles; Monroe, LA; FT enrollment: 3,168)
- Louisiana Tech University (about 58 miles; Ruston, LA; FT enrollment: 5,874)
- Grambling State University (about 61 miles; Grambling, LA; FT enrollment: 4,885)
- Southern Arkansas University Main Campus (about 75 miles; Magnolia, AR; FT enrollment: 3,005)
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (about 78 miles; Pine Bluff, AR; FT enrollment: 2,558)
Public high school in Crossett:
Private high school in Crossett:
Public elementary/middle schools in Crossett:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Under notable locations, Paul Sullins Public Library no longer exists. That old building is now the Center for Economic Development. The new library is named "Crossett Public Library" the address is 1700 South Main Street, and their web address is http://www.crossett.lib.ar.us
- Forest Echoes Community College is now known as "UAM College of Technology in Crossett". Also Hasting Elementary will house Alpha School and the second graders will be in Anderson Elementary.
Notable locations in Crossett: Crossett Police Department (A), Crossett Fire Department Paramedic (B), Leisure Lodge Nursing Home (C), Paul Sullins Public Library (D), Crossett City Hall (E), Georgia Pacific Crossett Mill (Ambulance Services) (F), Crossett Fire Department Paramedic (G). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Crossett include: First Baptist Church (A), First United Methodist Church (B), Living Word Church (C), Gates Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church (D), Zion Temple African Methodist Episcopal Church (E), New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church (F), First Baptist Church (G), Church of Christ (H), Davis Memorial Church of God in Christ (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Lucas Pond (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Park in Crossett: Crossett City Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Kone-Crossland Zoo (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 1141 Parkway Drive), 2 Curves (Amusement & Theme Parks; 1760 Highway 133 North).
Hotels: Levee Inn (1046 Highway 133 North), Ashley Inn (201 Unity Road), Lakewood Inn (1400 S Florida Street).
Court: Crossett City - Municipal Court Clerk (307 Main Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 49.6. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.99. This is about average. Closest monitor was 0.4 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Crossett that have no violations reported:
- CROSSETT WATER COMMISSION (Population served: 8,038, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(11.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 25.9% for Black residents, 19.2% for Hispanic or Latino residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
People in group quarters in Crossett in 2000:
- 78 people in nursing homes
- 22 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 3 people in mental (psychiatric) hospitals or wards
Crossett compared to Arkansas state average:
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
Banks with branches in Crossett (2011 data):
- First State Bank: at 200 Pine Street, Brookshire's Branch, North Crossett Tellers Window Branch. Info updated 2008/03/11: Bank assets: $44.6 mil, Deposits: $40.4 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Evergreen Bancshares, Inc.
- First National Bank of Crossett: North Branch at 1218 Highway 133, branch established on 1971/08/30; First National Bank Of Crossett at 210 Main Street, branch established on 1903/12/05. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $142.8 mil, Deposits: $123.2 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Ashley Bancstock Company
- Farmers Bank: Crossett Branch at 203 East First Avenue, branch established on 1998/08/17. Info updated 2012/02/27: Bank assets: $42.2 mil, Deposits: $37.5 mil, headquarters in Hamburg, AR, negative income in the last year, 2 total offices
- Parkway Bank: Crossett Branch at 123 Main Street, branch established on 2000/08/07. Info updated 2010/05/12: Bank assets: $117.7 mil, Deposits: $91.1 mil, headquarters in Rogers, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Parkway Bankshares, Inc
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (64%)
- Electricity (32%)
- No fuel used (2%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Crossett city (based on Ashley County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Ashley County:||2.69 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||2.02 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ashley County:||1.35 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||0.59 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ashley County:||4.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.94 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||2.69 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.66 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2013)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||3||$7,649||$30,596||7||$1,866|
|Judicial and Legal||3||$6,414||$25,656||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||14||$44,589||$38,219||0||$0|
|Police - Other||10||$22,834||$27,401||0||$0|
|Fire - Other||1||$2,070||$24,840||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||13||$28,946||$26,719||0||$0|
|Water Transport and Terminals||2||$3,046||$18,276||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||9||$15,236||$20,315||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||3||$5,586||$22,344||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||2||$5,202||$31,212||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||88||$233,130||$31,790||7||$1,866|
Crossett government finances - Expenditure in 2006 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $68,000 ($12.66)
- Current Operations - Local Fire Protection: $1,579,000 ($293.99)
Police Protection: $1,517,000 ($282.44)
Water Utilities: $617,000 ($114.88)
Regular Highways: $610,000 ($113.57)
Central Staff Services: $513,000 ($95.51)
Sewerage: $479,000 ($89.18)
Solid Waste Management: $381,000 ($70.94)
Libraries: $208,000 ($38.73)
Parks and Recreation: $177,000 ($32.95)
General Public Buildings: $144,000 ($26.81)
Financial Administration: $133,000 ($24.76)
Air Transportation: $108,000 ($20.11)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $82,000 ($15.27)
General - Other: $82,000 ($15.27)
Judicial and Legal Services: $72,000 ($13.41)
- General - Interest on Debt: $2,408,000 ($448.33)
- Other Capital Outlay - Local Fire Protection: $38,000 ($7.08)
Water Utilities: $30,000 ($5.59)
General - Other: $14,000 ($2.61)
- Total Salaries and Wages: $3,824,000 ($711.97)
Crossett government finances - Revenue in 2006 (per resident):
- Charges - All Other: $527,000 ($98.12)
Sewerage: $406,000 ($75.59)
Solid Waste Management: $261,000 ($48.59)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $67,000 ($12.47)
General Local Government Support: $13,000 ($2.42)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Local Government Support: $564,000 ($105.01)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $2,061,000 ($383.73)
General Revenue, NEC: $386,000 ($71.87)
Fines and Forfeits: $125,000 ($23.27)
Special Assessments: $5,000 ($0.93)
Sale of Property: $4,000 ($0.74)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $909,000 ($169.24)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $310,000 ($57.72)
General Local Government Support: $127,000 ($23.65)
All Other: $113,000 ($21.04)
- Tax - General Sales and Gross Receipts: $3,491,000 ($649.97)
Property: $877,000 ($163.28)
Public Utilities Sales: $305,000 ($56.79)
Other License: $82,000 ($15.27)
Crossett government finances - Debt in 2006 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt - Beginning Outstanding - Public Debt for Private Purpose: $27,382,000 ($5098.12)
Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Industrial Revenue: $24,782,000 ($4614.04)
Beginning Outstanding - Unspecified Public Purpose: $9,315,000 ($1734.31)
Outstanding Unspecified Public Purpose: $8,440,000 ($1571.40)
Retired Nonguaranteed - Public Debt for Private Purpose: $2,600,000 ($484.08)
Retired Unspecified Public Purpose: $875,000 ($162.91)
Crossett government finances - Cash and Securities in 2006 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash and Securities: $4,049,000 ($753.86)
- Sinking Funds - Cash and Securities: $24,782,000 ($4614.04)
4.36% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($31,327 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Chicot County, AR||0.33% ($30,875 average AGI)|
|from Drew County, AR||0.30% ($33,091)|
|from Bradley County, AR||0.29% ($26,952)|
5.34% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($30,839 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Crossett:
- KAGH (800 AM; 0 kW; CROSSETT, AR; Owner: ASHLEY COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- KEEL (710 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KNOE (540 AM; 5 kW; MONROE, LA; Owner: NOE CORP., LLC)
- KGHT (880 AM; 50 kW; SHERIDAN, AR; Owner: METROPOLITAN RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- KAAY (1090 AM; 50 kW; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KWKH (1130 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WJNT (1180 AM; 50 kW; PEARL, MS; Owner: BUCHANAN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- KRJO (1680 AM; 10 kW; MONROE, LA; Owner: NEW SOUTH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- WSJC (810 AM; 50 kW; MAGEE, MS; Owner: FAMILY TALK RADIO)
- KMLB (1440 AM; 5 kW; MONROE, LA)
- KDMS (1290 AM; 5 kW; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: EL DORADO BROADCASTING CO.)
- KMBS (1310 AM; 5 kW; WEST MONROE, LA; Owner: RED BEAR BROADCASTING)
Strongest FM radio stations in Crossett:
- KAGH-FM (104.9 FM; CROSSETT, AR; Owner: ASHLEY COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- K219BZ (91.7 FM; CROSSETT, AR; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- KWLT (102.7 FM; NORTH CROSSETT, AR; Owner: SOUTH ARK BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KJLO-FM (104.1 FM; MONROE, LA; Owner: NEW SOUTH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KXRR (106.1 FM; MONROE, LA; Owner: MONROE RADIO MEMBERS, L.L.C.)
- KEDM (90.3 FM; MONROE, LA; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA AT MONROE)
- KHMB (99.5 FM; HAMBURG, AR; Owner: KENNETH WAYNE DIEBEL)
- KAXV (91.9 FM; BASTROP, LA; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- KTRY-FM (94.3 FM; BASTROP, LA; Owner: JAMIE PATRICK BROADCASTING, LTD.)
- KJMG (97.3 FM; BASTROP, LA; Owner: HOLLADAY BROADCASTING OF LOUISIANA,)
TV broadcast stations around Crossett:
- KTVE (Channel 10; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: PIEDMONT TELEVISION OF MONROE/EL DORADO LICENSE LLC)
- KARD (Channel 14; WEST MONROE, LA; Owner: QUORUM OF LOUISIANA LICENSE, LLC)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Crossett)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:40 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Crossett, AR)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:19 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:3
- CROSSETT, Marie Saline Rd (Lat: 33.159278 Lon: -91.979278), Overall height: 152.4 m, Call Sign: WPJE860
Assigned Frequencies: 6590.62 MHz, 6545.62 MHz
Grant Date: 10/16/1996, Expiration Date: 02/01/2001, Cancellation Date: 09/03/1998
Registrant: Phone: (202) 223-9222
- STUDIO, 203 Fairview Road (Lat: 33.141944 Lon: -91.956111), Type: Tower, Structure height: 0 m, Overall height: 30 m, Call Sign: WPYD216
Assigned Frequencies: 950.000 MHz
Grant Date: 07/22/2003, Expiration Date: 06/01/2020, Certifier: Kenneth W Diebel
Registrant: Mbc Consulting, Mount Vernon, TX 75457, Phone: (903) 524-4166, Email:
- EAGLE AR, 6093 Hwy 82 (Eagle Site) (Lat: 33.150361 Lon: -92.103694), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 76.1 m, Overall height: 78.6 m, Call Sign: WQQJ939
Assigned Frequencies: 6197.24 MHz, 6197.24 MHz, 6197.24 MHz
Grant Date: 01/10/2013, Expiration Date: 01/10/2023, Certifier: Chris Harris
Registrant: Conterra Ultra Broadband, LLC, 2101 Rexford Rd, Ste 200e, Charlotte, NC 28211, Phone: (704) 936-1801, Fax: (704) 936-1801, Email:
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1
- 1.1 Mile North Of City Limits (Lat: 33.154556 Lon: -91.957611), Call Sign: KLF469
Assigned Frequencies: 152.600 MHz
Expiration Date: 07/01/1998, Cancellation Date: 04/05/1999
Registrant: R & R Electronics, Inc., 205 Fairview Road,, Crossett, AR 71635
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:2
- Crossett Municipal Jack Stell Airport (Lat: 33.175111 Lon: -91.879306), Call Sign: WQS4
Assigned Frequencies: 122.800 MHz
Grant Date: 09/15/1994, Expiration Date: 09/07/1999, Cancellation Date: 05/06/2001
Registrant: City Of Crossett, Crossett, AR 71635
- 936 Hwy 52w-Z M Jack Stell Field (Lat: 33.172028 Lon: -91.885167), Type: Pipe, Structure height: 6 m, Overall height: 9 m, Call Sign: WQKQ435
Assigned Frequencies: 122.800 MHz
Grant Date: 08/11/2009, Expiration Date: 08/11/2019, Certifier: Richard S Jones Iii
Registrant: Aviation Spectrum Resources Inc, 2551 Riva Road, Annapolis, MD 21401, Phone: (410) 266-2132, Fax: (410) 573-3003, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:41 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Crossett)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers:4 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Crossett)
FAA Registered Aircraft:13 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 88
- Hazardous Condition: 8
- Good Intent Call: 4
Incident types - Crossett
|Businesses in Crossett, AR|
|H&R Block||1||Taco Bell||1|
|Jones New York||1||True Value||1|
Crossett on our top lists:
- #1 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Paper (population 5,000+)"
- #5 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Paper"
- #10 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Life and physical scientists (population 5,000+)"
- #13 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Food and beverage stores (population 5,000+)"
- #37 on the list of "Top 100 cities with shortest commuting times (pop. 5,000+)"
- #53 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most users submitting photos to our site per 10,000 residents (population 5000+)"
- #91 on the list of "Top 100 cities with declining populations from 2000 to 2008 (pop. 5,000+)"
- #93 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of arson incidents in 2006 per 10,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data"
- #94 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Customer service representatives"
- #97 on the list of "Top 101 cities that people commute into (largest positive percentage daily daytime population change due to commuting) (population 5,000+)"
- #97 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of workers with very short commute times (9 minutes or less) (population 5,000+)"
Total of 5 patent applications in 2008-2015.