Cuthbert: Confederate Memorial Inscription - " Heroism and love of country were never more grandly illustrated than upon the fields where Confederate soldiers fought and died. Let future generations honor and emulate their virtues."
Cuthbert: Confederate Memorial - Cuthbert Town Square
Cuthbert: Inscription on Confederate Memorial - Cuthbert Town Square
Cuthbert: Confederate Memorial Inscription - "They struggled for constitutional government as established by our Fathers and though defeated, they left to posterity a record of honor and glory more valuable than power or riches"
Cuthbert: Confederate Memorial - Cuthbert Town Square
Cuthbert: Confederate Memorial Inscription - Cuthbert Town Square
Cuthbert: Confederate Memorial - Cuthbert Town Square
Cuthbert: Andrew Female College Historic Marker - Cuthbert Town Square
Cuthbert: Cuthbert Town Square
Cuthbert: Confederate Memorial Inscription
Cuthbert: Cuthbert Town Square with Confederate Memorial
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||39.1 years|
|Georgia median age:||35.9 years|
Zip codes: 39840.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $13,647 (it was $10,166 in 2000)
Cuthbert city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $52,784 (it was $43,600 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $78,616; Detached houses: $93,016; Mobile homes: $24,835
Median gross rent in 2013: $626.
Races in Cuthbert, GA (2013)
- 3,07280.2%Black alone
- 47012.3%White alone
- 2205.7%Two or more races
- 832.2%Asian alone
- 20.05%American Indian alone
|Cuthbert, Ga (9 replies)|
|Columbus, GA Advice on where to live? (57 replies)|
|Columbus knocks Augusta out as second largest city in Georgia (120 replies)|
|Best College Towns in Georgia (22 replies)|
|German aerospace supplier scouts Georgia for plant (10 replies)|
|Census 2010: Georgia (31 replies)|
Latest news from Cuthbert, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (3.8%), German (3.5%), Subsaharan African (2.5%), English (2.1%), Irish (1.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 473 feet
Land area: 3.05 square miles.
Population density: 1,186 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Cuthbert:
- High school or higher: 69.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.1%
- Unemployed: 10.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 22.7 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Cuthbert city:
- Never married: 44.1%
- Now married: 32.0%
- Separated: 9.9%
- Widowed: 7.3%
- Divorced: 6.8%
120 residents are foreign born (0.6% Africa, 0.4% Latin America).
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 24 registered sex offenders living in Cuthbert, Georgia as of November 26, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Cuthbert to the number of sex offenders is 153 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $787 (1.0%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $377 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: West Dougherty, GA (37.5 miles , pop. 59,680).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Montgomery, AL (96.2 miles , pop. 201,568).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (644.2 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Benevolence, GA (2.9 miles ), Coleman, GA (3.0 miles) , Shellman, GA (3.3 miles ), Edison, GA (3.9 miles ), Bluffton, GA (4.2 miles) , Weston, GA (4.2 miles) , Fort Gaines, GA (4.3 miles ), Parrott, GA (4.3 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1998: 1 building, cost: $53,000
- 2005: 2 buildings, average cost: $67,000
- 2007: 1 building, cost: $80,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 31.77 N, Longitude: 84.79 W
Area code: 229
|Crime rates in Cuthbert by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 283.0)||279.9||318.1||183.6||156.7||139.7||80.6||94.5||97.2|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Cuthbert detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.04|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -24 (-0.6%).
- Retail trade (36%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (28%)
- Construction (10%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Health care and social assistance (6%)
- Wholesale trade (5%)
- Transportation and warehousing (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (32%)
- Educational services (27%)
- Manufacturing (21%)
- Retail trade (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Construction (3%)
- Finance and insurance (3%)
- Material moving occupations (34%)
- Transportation occupations (17%)
- Sales and related occupations (15%)
- Computer and mathematical occupations (5%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (5%)
- Healthcare support occupations (5%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (21%)
- Personal care and service occupations (15%)
- Production occupations (15%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (14%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (12%)
- Healthcare support occupations (6%)
- Material moving occupations (6%)
Average climate in Cuthbert, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Cuthbert-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Georgia state average. It is 48% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/23/1971, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 9.6 miles away from the Cuthbert city center injured one person and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 3/1/2007, a category F3 tornado 17.6 miles away from the city center killed 2 people and injured 11 people and caused $111 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Cuthbert-area historical earthquake activity is near Georgia state average. It is 85% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 153.0 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 194.5 miles away from Cuthbert center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 197.7 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 182.6 miles away from the city center
On 9/10/2006 at 14:56:08, a magnitude 5.9 (5.9 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 397.7 miles away from Cuthbert center
On 11/7/2004 at 11:20:21, a magnitude 4.4 (4.4 MB, 4.3 MW, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 193.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Randolph County (4) is a lot smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 3
Emergencies Declared: 1
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 2, Hurricanes: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Heavy Rain: 1, Storm: 1, Tropical Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Diana Palmer (author) - US romance novelist, Franklin A. Hart - Marine Corps general, Rosey Grier - Player of football, Fletcher Henderson - band leader, orchestrator, pianist, Larry Holmes - (born 1949), world champion boxer, Shamaine Dukes - College basketball player (Wake Forest Demon Deacons).
Hospitals and medical centers in Cuthbert:
Airports located in Cuthbert:
- Lower Chattahoochee Regional Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 1,000, Local Ops: 1,000)
College/University in Cuthbert:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Cuthbert:
- Darton State College (about 37 miles; Albany, GA; Full-time enrollment: 5,000)
- Georgia Southwestern State University (about 40 miles; Americus, GA; FT enrollment: 2,689)
- Albany Technical College (about 40 miles; Albany, GA; FT enrollment: 3,707)
- Albany State University (about 41 miles; Albany, GA; FT enrollment: 3,662)
- George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan (about 51 miles; Dothan, AL; FT enrollment: 3,611)
- Columbus State University (about 52 miles; Columbus, GA; FT enrollment: 6,876)
- Columbus Technical College (about 52 miles; Columbus, GA; FT enrollment: 3,241)
Public high school in Cuthbert:
- Randolph Clay High School (Students: 427; Location: Rt 3 Box 279; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Cuthbert:
Notable locations in Cuthbert: Randolph Country Club (A), Randolph County Emergency Management Fire and Rescue (B), Cuthbert Fire Department (C), Randolph County Library (D), Randolph County Courthouse (E), Pitts Library (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Cuthbert include: First Baptist Church of Cuthbert (A), Faith Baptist Church (B), Cuthbert United Methodist Church (C), Cuthbert Presbyterian Church (D), Antioch Baptist Church (E), Friendship Baptist Church (F), New Beginning Holiness Church (G). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Eastview Cemetery (1), Greenwood Cemetery (2), Henderson Powell Cemetery (3), Friendship Baptist Church Cemetery (4). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Grinols Lake (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Park in Cuthbert: Cuthbert Historic District (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Department of Transportation Maintenance Barn (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; North Webster Street).
Hotels: Grove Motel (495 Blakely Street), Cuthbert Days Inn (RR 1 Box 180), Days Inn (Highway 27).
Court: District Attorney Pataula Judicial Circuit (Courthouse).
Drinking water stations with addresses in Cuthbert and their reported violations in the past:CUTHBERT (Population served: 3,900, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Single Sample - Between JAN-2011 and DEC-2013, Contaminant: Fluoride. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (APR-09-2014), St Formal NOV issued (APR-09-2014), St Public Notif received (MAY-27-2014)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In SEP-2009, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (OCT-22-2009), St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-22-2009), St Public Notif requested (OCT-22-2009), St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-22-2009)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In OCT-2005, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-23-2005), St Violation/Reminder Notice (NOV-23-2005), St Formal NOV issued (APR-13-2006), St AO (w/o penalty) issued (JUN-05-2006), St Public Notif received (JUN-20-2006)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2009, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-12-2010), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAY-12-2010), St Compliance achieved (SEP-29-2010)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2003, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-01-2004), St Violation/Reminder Notice (DEC-01-2004), St Public Notif received (MAY-26-2005), St Compliance achieved (SEP-29-2005)
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
(16.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 41.6% for Black residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Cuthbert in 2010:
- 176 people in college/university student housing
- 80 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 34 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
People in group quarters in Cuthbert in 2000:
- 196 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 81 people in nursing homes
- 26 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
Cuthbert compared to Georgia state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Cuthbert (2011 data):
- First State Bank of Randolph County: First State Bank Of Randolph County at 81 Court Street, branch established on 1900/10/03. Info updated 2011/06/21: Bank assets: $65.6 mil, Deposits: $58.6 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 2 total offices
- Regions Bank: Cuthbert Branch at 302 South Broad Street, branch established on 1934/01/01. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $123,368.2 mil, Deposits: $98,301.3 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1778 total offices, Holding Company: Regions Financial Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (56%)
- Utility gas (24%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (16%)
- Wood (4%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Cuthbert city (based on Randolph County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Randolph County:||2.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|Randolph County:||1.37 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||0.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Randolph County:||5.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$2,997||$35,964||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||6||$13,319||$26,638||3||$3,008|
|Streets and Highways||3||$6,496||$25,984||1||$1,692|
|Solid Waste Management||3||$4,911||$19,644||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||29||$61,443||$25,425||6||$5,992|
Cuthbert government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Gas Utilities: $3,892,000 ($1075.73)
Police Protection: $452,000 ($124.93)
Regular Highways: $363,000 ($100.33)
Water Utilities: $305,000 ($84.30)
Fire Protection: $294,000 ($81.26)
Solid Waste Management: $257,000 ($71.03)
Sewerage: $203,000 ($56.11)
Central Staff Services: $184,000 ($50.86)
Judicial and Legal Services: $33,000 ($9.12)
Parks & Recreation: $25,000 ($6.91)
Libraries: $24,000 ($6.63)
- Intergovernmental to Local NEC - Solid Waste Management: $115,000 ($31.79)
Parks & Recreation: $25,000 ($6.91)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $979,000 ($270.59)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $69,000 ($19.07)
Cuthbert government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Solid Waste Management: $314,000 ($86.79)
Sewerage: $257,000 ($71.03)
All Other: $5,000 ($1.38)
- Federal Intergovernmental - General Support: $7,000 ($1.93)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $276,000 ($76.29)
All Other: $65,000 ($17.97)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $84,000 ($23.22)
Interest Earnings: $57,000 ($15.75)
Rents: $2,000 ($0.55)
- Revenue - Gas Utilities: $4,098,000 ($1132.67)
Water Utilities: $385,000 ($106.41)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $1,000 ($0.28)
- Tax - Property: $223,000 ($61.64)
Other Selective Sales: $162,000 ($44.78)
Public Utilities: $137,000 ($37.87)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $37,000 ($10.23)
NEC: $37,000 ($10.23)
Cuthbert government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,417,000 ($391.65)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $1,371,000 ($378.94)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $45,000 ($12.44)
Cuthbert government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $457,000 ($126.31)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $558,000 ($154.23)
5.45% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($27,480 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
6.06% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($23,169 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Cuthbert:
- WCUG (850 AM; daytime; 1 kW; CUTHBERT, GA; Owner: MULLIS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WMAC (940 AM; 50 kW; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WSTT (730 AM; 25 kW; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: MARION R. WILLIAMS)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WDAK (540 AM; 5 kW; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WJYZ (960 AM; 5 kW; ALBANY, GA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WOOF (560 AM; 5 kW; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: WOOF, INC.)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WQLS (1200 AM; 10 kW; OZARK, AL; Owner: STYLES BROADCASTING OF DOTHAN, INC.)
- WGUN (1010 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WGUN, INC.)
- WNSI (810 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: UNITED BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WKNG (1060 AM; daytime; 50 kW; TALLAPOOSA, GA; Owner: WKNG, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Cuthbert:
- W207AW (89.3 FM; CUTHBERT, GA; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WRAK-FM (97.3 FM; BAINBRIDGE, GA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WIOL (92.7 FM; EUFAULA, AL; Owner: HATCHEE CREEK COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WKAK (104.5 FM; ALBANY, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WTVY-FM (95.5 FM; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: STYLES BROADCASTING OF DOTHAN, INC.)
- WJWV (90.9 FM; FORT GAINES, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WRVX (97.9 FM; EUFAULA, AL; Owner: RIVER VALLEY MEDIA, L.L.C.)
- W220BI (91.9 FM; EUFAULA, AL; Owner: MONTGOMERY CHRISTIAN EDUC., RADIO)
TV broadcast stations around Cuthbert:
- WACS-TV (Channel 25; DAWSON, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WTVM (Channel 9; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: RAYCOM AMERICA, INC.)
- WRBL (Channel 3; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL BROADCASTING OF SO. CAROLINA HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WLTZ (Channel 38; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: LEWIS BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WGIQ (Channel 43; LOUISVILLE, AL; Owner: ALABAMA EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION COMMISSION)
- W30BD (Channel 30; EUFAULA, AL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Cuthbert)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:46 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Cuthbert, GA)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:5
- CUTHBERT, 2.5 Mi E (Lat: 31.774028 Lon: -84.745750), Overall height: 121.9 m, Call Sign: WML989
Assigned Frequencies: 2128.00 MHz
Grant Date: 09/04/1992, Expiration Date: 02/01/2001, Cancellation Date: 12/22/2002
Registrant: Phone: (202) 331-0113
- CUTHBERT, 2.5 Mi E Of (Lat: 31.774028 Lon: -84.745750), Overall height: 121.9 m, Call Sign: WMM376
Assigned Frequencies: 2128.00 MHz
Grant Date: 06/21/1993, Expiration Date: 02/01/2001, Cancellation Date: 05/06/2001
Registrant: Alltel Corporation, 601 Pennsylvania Avenue Nw, Suite 720, Washington, DC 20004, Phone: (202) 783-3970, Fax: (202) 783-3982
- CUTHBERT, Rt 1 Cr 134 (Lat: 31.782139 Lon: -84.759111), Structure height: 140.2 m, Overall height: 144.5 m, Call Sign: WPNM629
Assigned Frequencies: 6790.00 MHz
Grant Date: 08/19/2008, Expiration Date: 07/13/2018
Registrant: Levine, Blaszak, Block & Boothby, LLP, 2001 L Street, Nw, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 857-2574, Fax: (202) 223-0833, Email:
- Cuthbert, Lat: 31.815000 Lon: -84.722500, Call Sign: WPXB276
Assigned Frequencies: 956.393 MHz, 956.393 MHz
Grant Date: 02/25/2003, Expiration Date: 02/25/2013, Cancellation Date: 12/03/2012, Certifier: Billy R Hall Jr.
Registrant: Fish & Richardson P.C., 1425 K Street, N.W., 11th Floor, Washington, DC 20005, Phone: (202) 626-7761, Fax: (202) 783-2331, Email:
- STATION, On Paved Rd 0.6 Mi N Of Us Hwy 82 (Lat: 31.782917 Lon: -84.758250), Overall height: 82.9 m, Call Sign: WED355
Assigned Frequencies: 2190.40 MHz, 2187.20 MHz
Grant Date: 12/05/1995, Expiration Date: 12/05/2000, Cancellation Date: 03/11/2001
Registrant: Phone: (404) 506-7330
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:4
- Call Sign: W5QMT
Grant Date: 03/21/1996, Expiration Date: 03/21/2006, Cancellation Date: 03/22/2008
Registrant: Dan H Moreland, 106 Kingston St, Cuthbert, GA 31740
- Call Sign: KD7JCP, Licensee ID: L00243042
Grant Date: 06/03/2010, Expiration Date: 06/03/2020, Certifier: Dannis B Cole
Registrant: Dannis B Cole, 337 Villa Nova St, Cuthbert, GA 39840
- Call Sign: KI4MHI, Licensee ID: L01076763
Grant Date: 10/25/2005, Expiration Date: 10/25/2015, Certifier: Maggie V Cole
Registrant: Maggie V Cole, 337 Villa Nova St, Cuthbert, GA 39840
- Call Sign: KJ4EFK, Licensee ID: L01400339
Grant Date: 05/16/2008, Expiration Date: 05/16/2018, Certifier: William M Starling
Registrant: William M Starling, 378 Randolph St, Cuthbert, GA 39840
FAA Registered Aircraft:5
- Aircraft: GRUMMAN ACFT ENG COR-SCHWEIZER G-164B (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 80 mph), Engine: P&W R-985 SERIES (450 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 25JV , Serial Number: 131B, Year manufactured: 1976, Airworthiness Date: 10/26/1976
Registrant (Partnership): J V Denis, Rt 1 Box 103a, Cuthbert, GA 31740, Other Owners: Chris B Denis
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150M (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 81 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 3489V , Serial Number: 15076519, Year manufactured: 1974, Airworthiness Date: 01/17/1975
Registrant (Individual): Richard Iii Mathews, 701 N Lumpkin St, Cuthbert, GA 31740
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-181 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: LYCOMING O&VO-360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 3724M , Serial Number: 28-7890327, Year manufactured: 1978, Airworthiness Date: 01/23/1978
Registrant (Individual): Cliff Rushing Dba Miller, 47920 Us Highway 27, Cuthbert, GA 39840, Other Owners: Supply Miller
- Aircraft: BEECH B-60 (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 112 mph), Engine: LYCOMING TI0-541 SER (310 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 577RR , Serial Number: P-464, Year manufactured: 1978, Airworthiness Date: 02/15/1978
Registrant (Corporation): Willis Air Service LLC, 221 Us Highway 82 E, Cuthbert, GA 39840
- Aircraft: CESSNA 175 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: Reciprocating
N-Number: 7061M , Serial Number: 55361, Airworthiness Date: 05/12/1958
Registrant (Co-Owned): Carl E Sills, North Lumpkin Street, Cuthbert, GA 31740, Other Owners: T R Jr Mathews
|Most common first names in Cuthbert, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Cuthbert, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Cuthbert, GA|
Cuthbert on our top lists:
- #20 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Drafters, engineering, and mapping technicians"
- #86 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Other health diagnosing and treating practitioners and technical occupations"
- #91 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Wood products"
- #101 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Physicians and surgeons"
- #101 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Occupational and physical therapist assistants and aides"
- #88 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of deaths per 1000 residents 2000-2003"