Dacono: Dacono water tower, lamp post, drilling equipment, and Spring time Dacono Garden
Dacono: Municipal Bldg
Dacono: Car Dealer
Dacono: Old House
Dacono: Water Tower
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||38.2 years|
|Colorado median age:||36.4 years|
Zip codes: 80514.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $25,733 (it was $15,368 in 2000)
Dacono city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $169,513 (it was $93,100 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $163,881; Detached houses: $191,284; Townhouses or other attached units: $139,181; Mobile homes: $79,746
Median gross rent in 2013: $876.
Races in Dacono, CO (2010)
- 2,51560.6%White alone
- 852.0%Asian alone
- 601.4%Two or more races
- 200.5%Black alone
- 180.4%American Indian alone
- 20.05%Other race alone
|Denver salaries vs housing question (140 replies)|
|Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, Texas? (39 replies)|
|Anyone commute from Denver to Cheyenne? (23 replies)|
|Denver vs Salt Lake City (179 replies)|
|Senior lady and dog need driver, hauler for her pontoon boat (1 reply)|
|What are some fun nightlife type things to do, without alcohol? (5 replies)|
Latest news from Dacono, CO collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (19.9%), Irish (8.7%), English (7.4%), Swedish (4.2%), United States (3.3%), Dutch (3.3%).
Current Local Time: MST time zone
Incorporated on 9/23/1908
Elevation: 5017 feet
Land area: 2.73 square miles.
Population density: 1,600 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Dacono:
- High school or higher: 77.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 11.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.9%
- Unemployed: 7.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 28.7 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Dacono city:
- Never married: 21.7%
- Now married: 52.4%
- Separated: 1.1%
- Widowed: 5.6%
- Divorced: 19.2%
746 residents are foreign born (13.2% Latin America, 2.0% Europe).
According to our research of Colorado and other state lists there were 8 registered sex offenders living in Dacono, Colorado as of September 05, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Dacono to the number of sex offenders is 541 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,292 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $472 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Longmont, CO (10.9 miles , pop. 71,093).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: West Adams, CO (14.1 miles , pop. 259,628).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Phoenix, AZ (600.4 miles , pop. 1,321,045).
Nearest cities: Frederick, CO (1.6 miles ), Firestone, CO (2.0 miles ), Erie, CO (2.5 miles ), Fort Lupton, CO (2.7 miles ), Todd Creek, CO (2.8 miles ), Leyner, CO (2.9 miles) , Lafayette, CO (3.2 miles ), Brighton, CO (3.2 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 12 buildings, average cost: $66,800
- 1998: 56 buildings, average cost: $65,800
- 1999: 61 buildings, average cost: $73,000
- 2000: 14 buildings, average cost: $71,800
- 2001: 21 buildings, average cost: $56,000
- 2002: 24 buildings, average cost: $53,300
- 2003: 56 buildings, average cost: $122,500
- 2004: 67 buildings, average cost: $136,800
- 2005: 105 buildings, average cost: $148,200
- 2006: 76 buildings, average cost: $150,300
- 2007: 34 buildings, average cost: $175,600
- 2008: 10 buildings, average cost: $186,400
- 2009: 19 buildings, average cost: $231,900
- 2010: 20 buildings, average cost: $231,100
- 2011: 5 buildings, average cost: $233,500
- 2012: 6 buildings, average cost: $290,900
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 40.08 N, Longitude: 104.95 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 303
|Crime rates in Dacono by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 288.4)||218.2||279.7||277.6||244.9||104.0||104.9||115.3||112.8||27.8||44.0||6.7|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Dacono detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.06|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Construction (19%)
- Manufacturing (18%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Transportation and warehousing (9%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (5%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (5%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Accommodation and food services (17%)
- Health care and social assistance (15%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Manufacturing (12%)
- Other services, except public administration (10%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (9%)
- Transportation and warehousing (5%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (21%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (14%)
- Transportation occupations (13%)
- Sales and related occupations (12%)
- Production occupations (8%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (21%)
- Sales and related occupations (16%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (10%)
- Personal care and service occupations (9%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (9%)
- Healthcare support occupations (6%)
- Management occupations (5%)
Average climate in Dacono, Colorado
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Dacono-area historical tornado activity is above Colorado state average. It is 32% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/22/2008, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 14.8 miles away from the Dacono city center killed one person and injured 78 people and caused $147 million in damages.
On 5/18/1975, a category F3 tornado 21.0 miles away from the city center .
Earthquake activity:Dacono-area historical earthquake activity is below Colorado state average. It is 32% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/18/1959 at 06:37:13, a magnitude 7.7 (7.7 UK, Class: Major, Intensity: VIII - XII) earthquake occurred 426.1 miles away from the city center, causing $26,000,000 total damage
On 10/18/1984 at 15:30:23, a magnitude 5.5 (5.4 MB, 5.1 MS, 5.5 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 163.7 miles away from Dacono center
On 10/28/1983 at 14:06:06, a magnitude 7.3 (6.2 MB, 7.3 MS, 7.0 MW) earthquake occurred 531.9 miles away from the city center, causing 2 deaths (2 shaking deaths) and 3 injuries, causing $15,000,000 total damage
On 3/28/1975 at 02:31:05, a magnitude 6.2 (6.1 MB, 6.0 MS, 6.2 ML, Class: Strong, Intensity: VII - IX) earthquake occurred 414.8 miles away from the city center
On 2/3/1995 at 15:26:10, a magnitude 5.3 (5.3 MB, 4.6 MS, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 265.5 miles away from Dacono center
On 2/3/1994 at 09:05:04, a magnitude 5.8 (5.4 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, 5.8 ML, Depth: 4.9 mi) earthquake occurred 363.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Weld County (12) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 6, Floods: 5, Tornadoes: 2, Fire: 1, Flash Flood: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Landslide: 1, Mudslide: 1, Snow: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Other: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Dacono:
- BRIGHTON DIALYSIS (DVA) (Dialysis Facility, about 8 miles away; BRIGHTON, CO)
- LONGMONT DIALYSIS (DVA) (Dialysis Facility, about 9 miles away; LONGMONT, CO)
- KIDNEY CENTER ON MAIN (ARA) (Dialysis Facility, about 10 miles away; LONGMONT, CO)
- RELIABLE HOME HEALTH SERVICES INC (Home Health Center, about 10 miles away; BRIGHTON, CO)
- COTTONWOOD CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; BRIGHTON, CO)
- KINDRED TRANSITIONAL CARE AND REHABILITATION-BRIGHTO (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; BRIGHTON, CO)
- GOOD SAMARITAN SOCIETY-COLORADO HOME CARE (Home Health Center, about 11 miles away; LONGMONT, CO)
located in Dacono:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Dacono:
- Front Range Community College (about 14 miles; Westminster, CO; Full-time enrollment: 14,756)
- University of Colorado Boulder (about 18 miles; Boulder, CO; FT enrollment: 28,328)
- Regis University (about 21 miles; Denver, CO; FT enrollment: 6,975)
- University of Colorado Denver (about 23 miles; Denver, CO; FT enrollment: 14,727)
- Metropolitan State University of Denver (about 24 miles; Denver, CO; FT enrollment: 17,242)
- Emily Griffith Technical College (about 24 miles; Denver, CO; FT enrollment: 2,460)
- Community College of Denver (about 24 miles; Denver, CO; FT enrollment: 7,329)
Notable locations in Dacono: Dacono Town Police Department (A), Mountain View Fire Protection District Station 7 Dacono (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Colorado National Speedway (Amusement & Theme Parks; 4281 County Road 10).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 104. This is worse than average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2012 was 0.378. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 7.1 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 18.9. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 16.4 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 0.913. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 16.4 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 32.8. This is about average. Closest monitor was 7.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 22.2. This is about average. Closest monitor was 9.2 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 7.99. This is about average. Closest monitor was 10.3 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2006 was 0.00986. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 5.8 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Dacono that have no violations reported:
- DACONO CITY OF (Population served: 4,200, Primary Water Source Type: Purch surface water)
(2.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 9.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 4.9% for other race residents, 9.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.9 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.7% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
Dacono compared to Colorado state average:
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in above state average.
- House age below state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Dacono (2011 data):
- Colorado East Bank & Trust: Dacono Branch at 801 Flying Circle Blvd., branch established on 2005/04/04. Info updated 2011/11/01: Bank assets: $798.2 mil, Deposits: $704.8 mil, headquarters in Lamar, CO, negative income in the last year, Agricultural Specialization, 18 total offices, Holding Company: Coloeast Bankshares, Inc.
- Valley Bank & Trust: Carbon Valley Branch at 418 8th Street, branch established on 1975/08/25. Info updated 2007/11/29: Bank assets: $245.2 mil, Deposits: $220.9 mil, headquarters in Brighton, CO, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 10 total offices, Holding Company: Valley Bancorp, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (83%)
- Electricity (15%)
- Wood (3%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Dacono city (based on Weld County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Weld County:||1.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Colorado:||1.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|Weld County:||0.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Colorado:||0.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Weld County:||2.80 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.13 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.77 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||8.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||7||$30,485||$52,260||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||9||$44,774||$59,699||0||$0|
|Police - Other||1||$2,940||$35,280||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||3||$13,474||$53,896||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$3,283||$39,396||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||24||$107,633||$53,817||2||$1,931|
8.48% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($43,841 average adjusted gross income)
0.04% of residents moved from foreign countries ($102 average AGI)
Weld County: 0.04% Colorado average: 0.09%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Larimer County, CO||1.53% ($42,818 average AGI)|
|from Adams County, CO||1.05% ($40,883)|
|from Boulder County, CO||1.04% ($47,909)|
7.74% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($40,620 average adjusted gross income)
0.05% of residents moved to foreign countries ($275 average AGI)
Weld County: 0.05% Colorado average: 0.11%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Dacono:
- KKZN (760 AM; 50 kW; THORNTON, CO; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KLTT (670 AM; 50 kW; COMMERCE CITY, CO; Owner: KLZ RADIO, INC.)
- KLMO (1060 AM; 30 kW; LONGMONT, CO; Owner: PILGRIM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KNUS (710 AM; 5 kW; DENVER, CO; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KHOW (630 AM; 5 kW; DENVER, CO; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KMXA (1090 AM; 50 kW; AURORA, CO; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KOA (850 AM; 50 kW; DENVER, CO; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KLZ (560 AM; 5 kW; DENVER, CO; Owner: KLZ RADIO, INC.)
- KRKS (990 AM; 10 kW; DENVER, CO; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KKFN (950 AM; 5 kW; DENVER, CO; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF COLORADO)
- KLDC (800 AM; 1 kW; BRIGHTON, CO; Owner: KLZ RADIO, INC.)
- KPOF (910 AM; 5 kW; DENVER, CO; Owner: PILLAR OF FIRE)
- KVCU (1190 AM; 7 kW; BOULDER, CO; Owner: THE UNIVERSITY OF CO FOUNDATION, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Dacono:
- KJCD (104.3 FM; LONGMONT, CO; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF COLORADO)
- KDJM (92.5 FM; BROOMFIELD, CO; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- KTCL (93.3 FM; FORT COLLINS, CO; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KRKS-FM (94.7 FM; LAFAYETTE, CO; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF COLORADO, INC)
- KBCO-FM (97.3 FM; BOULDER, CO; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KQMT (99.5 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: ENTERCOM DENVER LICENSE, LLC)
- KALC (105.9 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: ENTERCOM DENVER LICENSE, LLC)
- KBPI (106.7 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KOSI (101.1 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: ENTERCOM DENVER LICENSE, LLC)
- KFMD (95.7 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KRFX (103.5 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KQKS (107.5 FM; LAKEWOOD, CO; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF COLORADO)
- KYGO-FM (98.5 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF COLORADO)
- KXPK (96.5 FM; EVERGREEN, CO; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KUVO (89.3 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: DENVER EDUCATIONAL BROADCASTING)
- KIMN (100.3 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- KVOD (90.1 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: PUBLIC BROADCASTING OF COLORADO, INC)
- KXKL-FM (105.1 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- KSIR-FM1 (107.1 FM; HUDSON, CO; Owner: KKDD-FM BROADCASTERS)
- KBRU-FM (101.7 FM; FORT MORGAN, CO; Owner: ON-AIR FAMILY, LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Dacono:
- KDEN (Channel 25; LONGMONT, CO; Owner: LONGMONT CHANNEL 25, INC.)
- KMGH-TV (Channel 7; DENVER, CO; Owner: MCGRAW-HILL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- KUSA-TV (Channel 9; DENVER, CO; Owner: MULTIMEDIA HOLDINGS CORPORATION)
- KRMA-TV (Channel 6; DENVER, CO; Owner: ROCKY MOUNTAIN PUBLIC BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- KTVD (Channel 20; DENVER, CO; Owner: TWENVER BROADCAST, INC.)
- KCNC-TV (Channel 4; DENVER, CO; Owner: CBS TELEVISION STATIONS INC.)
- K48FW (Channel 48; DENVER, CO; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- KWGN-TV (Channel 2; DENVER, CO; Owner: KWGN INC.)
- KDEO-LP (Channel 38; AURORA, CO; Owner: PETER B. VAN DE SANDE)
- K47IH (Channel 47; BOULDER, CO; Owner: CHANNEL 20 TV COMPANY)
- K63AB (Channel 63; ESTES PARK, CO; Owner: SYNCOM MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- K44CT (Channel 44; BOULDER, CO; Owner: ROCKY MOUNTAIN PUBLIC BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- K66FB (Channel 66; DENVER, CO; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
Dacono fatal accident list:
Mar 4, 2008 11:28 PM, I-25, Lat: 40.05779, Lon: -104.98070, Vehicles: 3, Persons: 5, Fatalities: 1
Oct 26, 2007 11:21 AM, I-25, Lat: 40.06001, Lon: -104.98053, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Dec 19, 2000 07:15 PM, I-25, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 2, Drunken persons involved: 2
Aug 29, 1999 12:14 AM, Glen Dale Circle, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
Jun 2, 1991 01:28 PM, 8, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 4, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 5Number of bridges
- 11m36ftTotal length
- $254,000Total costs
- 307,896Total average daily traffic
- 33,836Total average daily truck traffic
- 495,769Total future (year 2028) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:3
- DACONO, Lat: 40.084694 Lon: -104.930000, Call Sign: WQDF493, Licensee ID: L01036341
Assigned Frequencies: 956.293 MHz
Grant Date: 08/11/2005, Expiration Date: 08/11/2015, Certifier: Tracie Thompson
Registrant: City Of Dacono
- DEN1903, 3500 Highway 52 (Lat: 40.086278 Lon: -104.984500), Type: Tower, Structure height: 24.4 m, Call Sign: WQEH224
Assigned Frequencies: 23075.0 MHz, 10835.0 MHz
Grant Date: 01/24/2006, Expiration Date: 01/24/2016, Cancellation Date: 08/14/2007, Certifier: Eric M Botto
Registrant: Fibertower Corporation, 1730 Rhode Island Avenue N.W., Suite 317, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (703) 873-4175, Fax: (202) 315-3415, Email:
- CO0103, 123 South Forest (Lat: 40.079472 Lon: -104.936472), Type: Tank, Structure height: 56.4 m, Call Sign: WQNG986
Assigned Frequencies: 23230.0 MHz
Grant Date: 02/03/2011, Expiration Date: 02/03/2021, Cancellation Date: 02/16/2012, Certifier: Madanraj Jothi
Registrant: Open Range Communications Inc., 6430 S. Fiddlers Green Circle, Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, Phone: (303) 376-2112, Fax: (303) 376-2109, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:16 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Dacono)
FAA Registered Aircraft:2
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-22-108 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 94 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-235 SERIES (115 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 29987 , Serial Number: 22-9150, Year manufactured: 1962, Airworthiness Date: 06/09/1983
Registrant (Individual): Albert L Harmon, 1218 Maclaughlin, Dacono, CO 80514
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-22-160 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 94 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 9537D , Serial Number: 22-6453, Year manufactured: 1958, Airworthiness Date: 10/31/1958
Registrant (Individual): Roger L Deiterman, Po Box 483, Dacono, CO 80514
|Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Aggregated Statistics For Year 1999|
(Based on 1 partial tract)
|A) FHA, FSA/RHS & VA|
Home Purchase Loans
Home Purchase Loans
|C) Refinancings||D) Home Improvement Loans||F) Non-occupant Loans on |
< 5 Family Dwellings (A B C & D)
|Number||Average Value||Number||Average Value||Number||Average Value||Number||Average Value||Number||Average Value|
|APPLICATIONS APPROVED, NOT ACCEPTED||0||$0||3||$131,633||3||$86,507||0||$0||0||$0|
|FILES CLOSED FOR INCOMPLETENESS||0||$0||1||$150,810||1||$151,770||0||$0||0||$0|
|Private Mortgage Insurance Companies Aggregated Statistics For Year 1999|
(Based on 1 partial tract)
Home Purchase Loans
|Number||Average Value||Number||Average Value|
|APPLICATIONS APPROVED, NOT ACCEPTED||0||$0||0||$0|
|FILES CLOSED FOR INCOMPLETENESS||0||$0||0||$0|
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 18
- Hazardous Condition: 6
Incident types - Dacono
|Most common first names in Dacono, CO among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Dacono, CO among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Businesses in Dacono, CO
- Ford: 1
- McDonald's: 1
Dacono on our top lists:
- #80 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Computer and electronic products"
- #16 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest increase in the number of births per 1000 residents 1990-1999 to 2000-2003 (pop 50,000+)"
- #60 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of births per 1000 residents 2000-2003 (pop 50,000+)"
- #87 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest carbon monoxide air pollution readings in 2005 (ppm)"
- #101 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people moving in compared to moving out (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 22 patent applications in 2008-2015.