|Median resident age:||34.6 years|
|Illinois median age:||39.6 years|
Zip codes: 60416.
Diamond village income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $167,381 (it was $96,000 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $839.
- White alone - 2,328 (92.1%)
- Hispanic - 134 (5.3%)
- Two or more races - 34 (1.3%)
- Black alone - 20 (0.8%)
- American Indian alone - 5 (0.2%)
- Asian alone - 5 (0.2%)
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 1 (0.04%)
|Opinions about Diamond Lake/Mundelein? (5 replies)|
|Remembering that one water slide in Wauconda bangs lake (8 replies)|
|Relocating from East Coast to Naperville (25 replies)|
|Trailer parks in Lake County... (2 replies)|
|Mundelein house prices (4 replies)|
|Red flag? Why SO MANY homes for sale in Mundelein? (8 replies)|
Latest news from Diamond, IL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (25.8%), Irish (16.3%), Italian (7.3%), English (6.1%), French (3.7%), United States (2.9%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 08/23/1895
Elevation: 563 feet
Land area: 1.58 square miles.
Population density: 1,582 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Diamond:
- High school or higher: 89.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.4%
- Unemployed: 5.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 23.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Diamond village:
- Never married: 30.9%
- Now married: 47.9%
- Separated: 3.2%
- Widowed: 5.7%
- Divorced: 12.3%
50 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Illinois and other state lists there was 1 registered sex offender living in Diamond, Illinois as of May 22, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Diamond to the number of sex offenders is 2,522 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is a lot smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $3,234 (1.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $2,088 (1.3%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Joliet, IL (18.6 miles , pop. 106,221).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Chicago, IL (48.4 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Coal City, IL (1.2 miles ), Braidwood, IL (1.5 miles ), Carbon Hill, IL (1.6 miles ), Godley, IL (1.9 miles ), Braceville, IL (2.1 miles ), Wilmington, IL (2.4 miles ), Lakewood Shores, IL (2.5 miles ), Gardner, IL (2.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1998: 10 buildings, average cost: $125,000
- 1999: 7 buildings, average cost: $125,000
- 2000: 9 buildings, average cost: $125,000
- 2001: 32 buildings, average cost: $97,300
- 2002: 51 buildings, average cost: $99,500
- 2003: 48 buildings, average cost: $111,900
- 2004: 68 buildings, average cost: $168,500
- 2005: 45 buildings, average cost: $182,300
- 2006: 47 buildings, average cost: $133,500
- 2007: 10 buildings, average cost: $178,200
- 2008: 7 buildings, average cost: $171,600
- 2009: 4 buildings, average cost: $198,900
- 2010: 3 buildings, average cost: $225,000
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $250,000
- 2012: 4 buildings, average cost: $261,300
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 41.29 N, Longitude: 88.25 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 815
Unemployment by year (%)
- Construction (22%)
- Manufacturing (20%)
- Transportation and warehousing (16%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (5%)
- Utilities (4%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Accommodation and food services (15%)
- Other services, except public administration (15%)
- Health care and social assistance (14%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (6%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (9%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (9%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (9%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (8%)
- Computer specialists (5%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (4%)
- Vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers (3%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (8%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (6%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (6%)
- Waiters and waitresses (6%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (4%)
- Cashiers (4%)
- Financial clerks except bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks (4%)
Average climate in Diamond, Illinois
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Diamond-area historical tornado activity is near Illinois state average. It is 70% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/28/1990, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 17.9 miles away from the Diamond village center killed 29 people and injured 350 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 4/17/1963, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 10.9 miles away from the village center killed one person and injured 70 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Diamond-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Illinois state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 197.1 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 171.7 miles away from Diamond center
On 6/28/2004 at 06:10:52, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 MB, 4.2 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 35.6 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 229.7 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 195.7 miles away from Diamond center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 186.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Grundy County (10) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 6
Emergencies Declared: 4
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 6, Storms: 6, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snow: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Diamond:
- EMBASSY HEALTH CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 6 miles away; WILMINGTON, IL)
- ROYAL WILLOW NURSING CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; WILMINGTON, IL)
- MORRIS HOSPITAL & HEALTHCARE CENTERS Acute Care Hospitals (about 11 miles away; MORRIS, IL)
- CHEROKEE RIDGE (Hospital, about 11 miles away; CHANNAHON, IL)
- QUALITY HOME HEALTH, INC. (Home Health Center, about 11 miles away; MORRIS, IL)
- MORRIS LINCOLN NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; MORRIS, IL)
- SILVER CROSS RENAL CENTER MORRIS (Dialysis Facility, about 12 miles away; MORRIS, IL)
Amtrak stations near Diamond:
- 17 miles: DWIGHT (119 W. MAIN ST.) . Services: enclosed waiting area.
- 19 miles: JOLIET (50 E. JEFFERSON ST.) . Services: ticket office, partially wheelchair accessible, enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, vending machines, paid short-term parking, paid long-term parking, public transit connection.
Operable nuclear power plants near Diamond:
- 3 miles: Braidwood 2 in Braidwood, IL.
- 3 miles: Braidwood 1 in Braidwood, IL.
- 11 miles: Dresden 2 in Morris, IL.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Diamond:
- Joliet Junior College (about 16 miles; Joliet, IL; Full-time enrollment: 11,401)
- University of St Francis (about 19 miles; Joliet, IL; FT enrollment: 2,454)
- Olivet Nazarene University (about 22 miles; Bourbonnais, IL; FT enrollment: 4,731)
- Lewis University (about 24 miles; Romeoville, IL; FT enrollment: 5,739)
- Kankakee Community College (about 25 miles; Kankakee, IL; FT enrollment: 2,969)
- Governors State University (about 31 miles; University Park, IL; FT enrollment: 4,043)
- Aurora University (about 33 miles; Aurora, IL; FT enrollment: 4,596)
Church in Diamond: Christian Life Church (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 70.5. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2000 was 0.201. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 5.6 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2000 was 9.21. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 5.6 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 28.0. This is about average. Closest monitor was 1.8 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2010 was 20.6. This is about average. Closest monitor was 18.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.41. This is about average. Closest monitor was 5.6 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Diamond that have no violations reported:
- DIAMOND (Population served: 2,300, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(12.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Black residents, 13.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 0.0% for other race residents, 4.7% for two or more races residents)
|This village:||2.7 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.4% of all households
Diamond compared to Illinois state average:
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
- Number of college students above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Diamond (2011 data):
- Centrue Bank: Diamond Connection Facility at 1275 East Division Street, branch established on 1982/06/14. Info updated 2007/06/27: Bank assets: $964.9 mil, Deposits: $850.6 mil, headquarters in Streator, IL, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 28 total offices, Holding Company: Centrue Financial Corporation
- Mazon State Bank: Diamond Facility at 2315 E. Division Street, branch established on 1982/06/21. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $79.4 mil, Deposits: $71.5 mil, headquarters in Mazon, IL, positive income, 3 total offices, Holding Company: First Mazon Bancorp, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (96%)
- Electricity (3%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Diamond village (based on Grundy County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 49.68%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Catholic Church||United Methodist Church||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||Presbyterian Church (USA)|
|Name||Association of Free Lutheran Congregations||Southern Baptist Convention||United Church of Christ||American Baptist Churches in the USA||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Grundy County:||0.64 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.21 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.08 / 10,000 pop.|
|Grundy County:||0.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||0.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Grundy County:||4.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.87 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$7,494||$44,964||8||$1,662|
|Streets and Highways||1||$4,168||$50,016||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||5||$22,128||$53,107||10||$3,307|
Diamond government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $250,000 ($99.88)
Financial Administration: $186,000 ($74.31)
Regular Highways: $112,000 ($44.75)
Sewerage: $107,000 ($42.75)
Solid Waste Management: $44,000 ($17.58)
Police Protection: $8,000 ($3.20)
- General - Interest on Debt: $30,000 ($11.99)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $115,000 ($45.94)
Central Staff: $44,000 ($17.58)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $63,000 ($25.17)
Diamond government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $220,000 ($87.89)
Solid Waste Management: $48,000 ($19.18)
All Other: $7,000 ($2.80)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $15,000 ($5.99)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $37,000 ($14.78)
General Revenue, NEC: $4,000 ($1.60)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $220,000 ($87.89)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $198,000 ($79.11)
Highways: $37,000 ($14.78)
- Tax - Public Utilities: $80,000 ($31.96)
NEC: $59,000 ($23.57)
Property: $55,000 ($21.97)
Diamond government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $425,000 ($169.80)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $395,000 ($157.81)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $30,000 ($11.99)
Diamond government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,597,000 ($638.03)
6.44% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($40,695 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Will County, IL||2.59% ($42,112 average AGI)|
|from Cook County, IL||0.63% ($40,472)|
|from La Salle County, IL||0.53% ($34,914)|
6.97% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($40,744 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Diamond:
- WYLL (1160 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: SCA LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WLS (890 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS, INC.)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WMVP (1000 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WGN (720 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING CO.)
- WBBM (780 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WVIV (1200 AM; 20 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLXX-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- WTMJ (620 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WAUR (930 AM; 4 kW; SANDWICH, IL; Owner: CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING SYSTEM, LTD.)
- WISN (1130 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WAGG (610 AM; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WIND (560 AM; 5 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: TICHENOR LICENSE CORPORATION ("TLC"))
- WNTD (950 AM; 5 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: RADIO UNICA OF CHICAGO LICENSE CORP.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Diamond:
- WYKT (105.5 FM; WILMINGTON, IL; Owner: STARADIO CORPORATION)
- WRXQ (100.7 FM; COAL CITY, IL; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WYXX (103.1 FM; MORRIS, IL; Owner: BIG CITY RADIO-CHI, L.L.C.)
- WJCH (91.9 FM; JOLIET, IL; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
- WCCQ (98.3 FM; CREST HILL, IL; Owner: THREE EAGLES OF JOLIET, INC.)
- WCFL (104.7 FM; MORRIS, IL; Owner: ILLINOIS DISTRICT COUNCIL OF ASSEMBL)
- WJEZ (98.9 FM; DWIGHT, IL; Owner: LIVINGSTON COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WJDK-FM (95.7 FM; SENECA, IL; Owner: GRUNDY COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC)
- WCKG (105.9 FM; ELMWOOD PARK, IL; Owner: INFINITY HOLDINGS CORPORATION OF ORLANDO)
- WLIT-FM (93.9 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WJMK (104.3 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORP. OF ILLINOIS)
- WNUA (95.5 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WTMX (101.9 FM; SKOKIE, IL; Owner: BONNEVILLE HOLDING COMPANY)
- WBBM-FM (96.3 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WKSC-FM (103.5 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WGCI-FM (107.5 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WFMT (98.7 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WINDOW TO THE WORLD COMMUNICATIONS)
- WZZN (94.7 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: ABC CHICAGO FM RADIO,INC.)
- WRZA (99.9 FM; PARK FOREST, IL; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- WONU (89.7 FM; KANKAKEE, IL; Owner: OLIVET NAZARENE UNIVERSITY)
TV broadcast stations around Diamond:
- WWTO-TV (Channel 35; LASALLE, IL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WLS-TV (Channel 7; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS TELEVISION, INC.)
- WMAQ-TV (Channel 5; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: NBC SUBSIDIARY (WMAQ-TV), INC.)
- WTTW (Channel 11; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WINDOW TO THE WORLD COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WGN-TV (Channel 9; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WYIN (Channel 56; GARY, IN; Owner: NORTHWEST INDIANA PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WGBO-TV (Channel 66; JOLIET, IL; Owner: WGBO LICENSE PARTNERSHIP, G.P.)
- WBBM-TV (Channel 2; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: CBS BROADCASTING INC.)
- WPWR-TV (Channel 50; GARY, IN; Owner: FOX TELEVISION STATIONS, INC.)
- WXFT (Channel 60; AURORA, IL; Owner: TELEFUTURA CHICAGO LLC)
- WCIU-TV (Channel 26; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WCIU-TV LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WCPX (Channel 38; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: PAXSON CHICAGO LICENSE, INC.)
- WFLD (Channel 32; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: FOX TELEVISION STATIONS, INC.)
- W68DO (Channel 68; PALATINE, IL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WFBT-CA (Channel 23; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: CHANNEL 23 LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WSNS-TV (Channel 44; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: TELEMUNDO OF CHICAGO, INC.)
- WJYS (Channel 62; HAMMOND, IN; Owner: JOVON BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- W34CD (Channel 34; QUINCY, IL; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WSPY-LP (Channel 30; PLANO, IL; Owner: WSPY-TV, INC.)
- W54AP (Channel 54; BLUE ISLAND, IL; Owner: CATHOLIC VIEWS BROADCASTS, INC.)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:3
- Tricia Surprenant, 195 Overton Rd (Lat: 41.286389 Lon: -88.239722), Type: 152.4, Overall height: 151.2 m
Registrant: 8159371722, Tricia@midwesttower.Com
- 195 Overton Rd (Lat: 41.286944 Lon: -88.239722), Type: 92.3, Overall height: 91.4 m
Registrant: 8154582141, Howard@keynet.Net
- 195 Overton Rd (Lat: 41.286389 Lon: -88.239722), Type: 152.4, Overall height: 151.2 m
Registrant: 8159371722, Howard@keynet.Net
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:1
- 215 Will Road (Lat: 41.290972 Lon: -88.246639), Type: Bant, Structure height: 6 m, Overall height: 8 m, Call Sign: WQBT402
Assigned Frequencies: 173.312 MHz, 173.312 MHz, 173.312 MHz
Grant Date: 12/09/2004, Expiration Date: 12/09/2014, Certifier: Tami Zingre
Registrant: Business Radio Licensing, 26941 Cabot Road #134, Laguna Hills, CA 92653, Phone: (949) 348-8510, Fax: (949) 348-8514, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:7
- Call Sign: KB9NPI, Licensee ID: L01106302
Grant Date: 03/31/2006, Expiration Date: 05/07/2016
Registrant: David A Pelletier, 210 North Calkey St, Diamond, IL 60416
- Call Sign: KB9QNI, Licensee ID: L01245563
Grant Date: 02/22/2007, Expiration Date: 05/21/2017
Registrant: Jeannine M Pelletier, 210 N Calkey St, Diamond, IL 60416
- Call Sign: N9ZZK, Licensee ID: L00828578
Grant Date: 11/10/2004, Expiration Date: 01/30/2015, Certifier: Arthur L Bertheaume
Registrant: Arthur L Bertheaume, 60 S Calkey St, Diamond, IL 60416
- Call Sign: KC9GLV, Licensee ID: L00906735
Grant Date: 08/17/2004, Expiration Date: 08/17/2014, Certifier: Donna K Bertheaume
Registrant: Donna K Bertheaume, 60 S Calkey St, Diamond, IL 60416
- Call Sign: KC9LHV, Licensee ID: L01267086
Grant Date: 04/09/2007, Expiration Date: 04/09/2017, Certifier: Jon Collier
Registrant: Jon Collier, 3 Balmoral Dr, Diamond, IL 60416
- Call Sign: KC9NWT, Licensee ID: L01413045
Grant Date: 07/01/2008, Expiration Date: 07/01/2018, Cancellation Date: 04/11/2009, Certifier: Michael W Mcgowan
Registrant: Michael W Mcgowan, 2358 Cherry Tree Ln, Diamond, IL 60416
- Call Sign: KC9QOH, Licensee ID: L01522376
Grant Date: 10/06/2009, Expiration Date: 10/06/2019, Certifier: Charles W Faurot
Registrant: Charles W Faurot, 2065 E Stellon St, Diamond, IL 60416
FAA Registered Aircraft:2
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-180 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING O&VO-360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 4562T , Serial Number: 28-7205186, Year manufactured: 1972, Airworthiness Date: 02/24/1972
Registrant (Individual): Gary D Storrick, 1240 S Sandstone Dr, Diamond, IL 60416
- Aircraft: BUCKEYE DREAM MACHINE (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: 2 Cycle
N-Number: 70150 , Serial Number: 4045
Registrant (Individual): Justin Adams Shelly, 1580 E Clark St, Diamond, IL 60416
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 1
- Hazardous Condition: 1
Businesses in Diamond, IL
- Dairy Queen: 1
Diamond on our top lists:
- #48 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Personal care and service occupations:"
- #77 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Petroleum and coal products"
- #78 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Life, physical, and social science technicians"
- #95 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Petroleum and coal products"
- #48 (60416) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Macedonian first ancestries"