We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||43.0 years|
|Georgia median age:||35.9 years|
Zip code: 30537
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $22,140 (it was $17,951 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $213,944 (it was $137,500 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $526.
Races in Dillard, GA (2010)
- 24772.9%White alone
- 30.9%Two or more races
- 20.6%Asian alone
- 20.6%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 10.3%American Indian alone
|Columbus, GA Proposed/In-Progress/Completed Projects (1046 replies)|
|2015 Proposed Cities (316 replies)|
|Malls Washed Up? Not Quite Yet: Ideas for Metro Atlanta (103 replies)|
|Dillard's leaving Savannah Mall for Pooler? (4 replies)|
|Kroger looks to open in Cumberland Mall (77 replies)|
|Is there anything in the south part of Atlanta (aside from airport)? (55 replies)|
Latest news from Dillard, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Scotch-Irish (12.6%), English (9.4%), Irish (7.9%), United States (7.2%), German (6.9%), Norwegian (2.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 2144 feet
Land area: 1.55 square miles.
Population density: 219 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Dillard:
- High school or higher: 76.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 29.4%
- Graduate or professional degree: 9.4%
- Unemployed: 3.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 14.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Dillard city:
- Never married: 15.4%
- Now married: 64.5%
- Separated: 1.1%
- Widowed: 9.5%
- Divorced: 9.5%
72 residents are foreign born (24.6% Latin America).
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there was 1 registered sex offender living in Dillard, Georgia as of October 04, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Dillard to the number of sex offenders is 341 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,271 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,069 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Greenville, SC (57.4 miles , pop. 56,002).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (102.2 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (528.7 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Sky Valley, GA (1.9 miles ), Mountain City, GA (2.0 miles ), Clayton, GA (2.6 miles ), Tiger, GA (3.1 miles ), Tate City, GA (3.1 miles) , Highlands, NC (3.4 miles ), Franklin, NC (3.8 miles ), Tallulah Falls, GA (4.1 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $140,000
- 1998: 3 buildings, average cost: $131,300
- 1999: 1 building, cost: $90,000
- 2001: 11 buildings, average cost: $117,400
- 2002: 12 buildings, average cost: $117,400
- 2003: 7 buildings, average cost: $169,300
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $150,000
- 2006: 3 buildings, average cost: $161,300
- 2007: 2 buildings, average cost: $150,000
- 2008: 1 building, cost: $180,000
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $310,000
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $256,000
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $200,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 34.97 N, Longitude: 83.38 W
|Crime rates in Dillard by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 307.3)||0.0||65.6||0.0||0.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||8.82|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Accommodation and food services (31%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (20%)
- Manufacturing (13%)
- Health care and social assistance (7%)
- Finance and insurance (4%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (4%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Educational services (20%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (20%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Health care and social assistance (16%)
- Accommodation and food services (16%)
- Finance and insurance (5%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (23%)
- Management occupations (14%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (14%)
- Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (12%)
- Production occupations (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (5%)
- Fire fighting and prevention, and other protective service workers including supervisors (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (20%)
- Management occupations (16%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (16%)
- Sales and related occupations (14%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (14%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (9%)
- Community and social service occupations (5%)
Average climate in Dillard, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Dillard-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Georgia state average. It is 1% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 34.3 miles away from the Dillard city center killed 4 people and injured 26 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 3/27/1994, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 18.3 miles away from the city center killed 3 people and injured 45 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Dillard-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Georgia state average. It is 81% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 91.8 miles away from the city center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 65.7 miles away from Dillard center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 131.9 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 225.6 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 346.5 miles away from Dillard center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 246.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Rabun County (11) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 4, Storms: 4, Tornadoes: 4, Hurricanes: 3, Winter Storms: 2, Snowfall: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Dillard:
- RIDGECREST HOSPITAL (Hospital, about 7 miles away; CLAYTON, GA)
- MOUNTAIN VIEW HEALTH CARE (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; CLAYTON, GA)
- MOUNTAIN LAKES MEDICAL CENTER Critical Access Hospitals (about 7 miles away; CLAYTON, GA)
- RABUN COUNTY HOSPITAL (Hospital, about 7 miles away; CLAYTON, GA)
- HIGHLANDS CASHIERS HOSPITAL IN (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; HIGHLANDS, NC)
- MACON VALLEY NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; FRANKLIN, NC)
- RHA/HOWELL CARE CENTERS/FOREST HILLS GROUP HOME (Hospital, about 14 miles away; GREENVILLE, NC)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Dillard:
- Western Carolina University (about 26 miles; Cullowhee, NC; Full-time enrollment: 8,684)
- Piedmont College (about 30 miles; Demorest, GA; FT enrollment: 2,251)
- Clemson University (about 38 miles; Clemson, SC; FT enrollment: 20,131)
- Tri-County Technical College (about 41 miles; Pendleton, SC; FT enrollment: 5,174)
- University of North Georgia (about 47 miles; Dahlonega, GA; FT enrollment: 12,445)
- Brenau University (about 53 miles; Gainesville, GA; FT enrollment: 2,341)
- Anderson University (about 53 miles; Anderson, SC; FT enrollment: 2,510)
Notable location: Valley Volunteer Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Church in Dillard: Head of Tennessee Baptist Church (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Creeks: Lamb Creek (A), Kelly Creek (B), Mud Creek (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 44.2. This is significantly better than average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 0.204. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 14.4 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 38.9. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 6.5 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2010 was 8.60. This is about average. Closest monitor was 14.4 miles away from the city center.
(7.4% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 14.1% for Hispanic or Latino residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 1.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.7% of all households
Dillard compared to Georgia state average:
- Median house value above state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher above state average.
Banks with branches in Dillard (2011 data):
- First American Bank and Trust Company: Dillard Office Branch at 7199 Highway 441 North, branch established on 2008/10/15. Info updated 2011/06/27: Bank assets: $548.2 mil, Deposits: $372.4 mil, headquarters in Athens, GA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: First American Bancorp
- Rabun County Bank: North Rabun Branch at 7408 State Highway 441 North, branch established on 1984/04/16. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $230.4 mil, Deposits: $198.3 mil, headquarters in Clayton, GA, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Liberty Bancorp Of Georgia, Inc.
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Dillard, Georgia:
- Holiday Inn Express Dillard, 64 White Oak Ln, Dillard, GA 30537 , Phone: (706) 746-3585, Fax: (706) 746-0206
- Knights Inn, 3 Best Inn Way, Dillard, GA 30537 , Phone: (706) 746-5321, Fax: (706) 746-3310
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (72%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (19%)
- Wood (4%)
- Utility gas (1%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
- No fuel used (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Dillard city (based on Rabun County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Rabun County:||3.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|Rabun County:||1.22 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||0.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Rabun County:||7.31 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||16.44 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$2,418||$29,016||8||$2,554|
|Police Protection - Officers||3||$11,652||$46,608||1||$837|
|Totals for Government||4||$14,070||$42,210||9||$3,391|
Dillard government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $13,000 ($38.35)
Sewerage: $8,000 ($23.60)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $128,000 ($377.58)
Water Utilities: $70,000 ($206.49)
Central Staff Services: $58,000 ($171.09)
General Public Buildings: $47,000 ($138.64)
Sewerage: $47,000 ($138.64)
Judicial and Legal Services: $16,000 ($47.20)
General - Other: $15,000 ($44.25)
Corrections - Other: $8,000 ($23.60)
Financial Administration: $5,000 ($14.75)
Regular Highways: $2,000 ($5.90)
Fire Protection: $1,000 ($2.95)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $103,000 ($303.83)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $21,000 ($61.95)
Dillard government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $41,000 ($120.94)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $132,000 ($389.38)
Interest Earnings: $16,000 ($47.20)
Rents: $5,000 ($14.75)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $61,000 ($179.94)
- State Intergovernmental - Housing & Community Development: $5,000 ($14.75)
- Tax - Other Selective Sales: $82,000 ($241.89)
Public Utilities: $37,000 ($109.14)
NEC: $18,000 ($53.10)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $16,000 ($47.20)
Dillard government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $477,000 ($1407.08)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $455,000 ($1342.18)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $23,000 ($67.85)
Dillard government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $403,000 ($1188.79)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $7,000 ($20.65)
5.64% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($33,249 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Macon County, NC||0.44% ($20,080 average AGI)|
|from Habersham County, GA||0.41% ($38,652)|
|from Fulton County, GA||0.25% ($45,929)|
5.52% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($30,019 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Dillard:
- WALH (1340 AM; 1 kW; MOUNTAIN CITY, GA; Owner: VALLEY COMMUNICATIONS CO.)
- WGHC (1370 AM; daytime; 3 kW; CLAYTON, GA; Owner: SUTTON RADIOCASTING CORPORATION)
- WLFJ (660 AM; daytime; 50 kW; GREENVILLE, SC; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WCSZ (1070 AM; 50 kW; SANS SOUCI, SC; Owner: WHYZ RADIO, L.P.)
- WPFJ (1480 AM; 5 kW; FRANKLIN, NC; Owner: DRAKE ENTERPRISES, LTD.)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WFGW (1010 AM; 50 kW; BLACK MOUNTAIN, NC; Owner: BLUE RIDGE BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WDUN (550 AM; 10 kW; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: JWJ PROPERTIRS, INC.)
- WGCR (720 AM; daytime; 10 kW; PISGAH FOREST, NC; Owner: ANCHOR BAPTIST BROADCASTING ASSOCIATION)
- WFTD (1080 AM; daytime; 50 kW; MARIETTA, GA; Owner: PRIETO ENTERPRISES, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Dillard:
- WRBN (104.1 FM; CLAYTON, GA; Owner: SUTTON RADIOCASTING CORPORATION)
- W269AY (101.7 FM; HIGHLANDS, NC; Owner: WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA PUBLIC RADIO)
- WFQS (91.3 FM; FRANKLIN, NC; Owner: WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA PUBLIC RADIO)
- W277AL (103.3 FM; HIGHLANDS, NC; Owner: CHARISMA RADIO CORPORATION)
- WHLC (104.5 FM; HIGHLANDS, NC; Owner: CHARISMA RADIO CORP.)
- WNCC-FM (96.7 FM; FRANKLIN, NC; Owner: SUTTON RADIOCASTING CORPORATION)
- WCVP-FM (95.9 FM; ROBBINSVILLE, NC; Owner: CHEROKEE BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- W237AR (95.3 FM; HAZELWOOD, ETC., NC; Owner: WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA PUBLIC RADIO)
- WKSF (99.9 FM; ASHEVILLE, NC; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- W220CD (91.9 FM; ENKA, NC; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WESC-FM (92.5 FM; GREENVILLE, SC; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WHZT (98.1 FM; SENECA, SC; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WMYI (102.5 FM; HENDERSONVILLE, NC; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- W218AD (91.5 FM; BREVARD, NC; Owner: WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA PUBLIC RADIO)
- WQNS (104.9 FM; WAYNESVILLE, NC; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WIVK-FM (107.7 FM; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WWST (102.1 FM; SEVIERVILLE, TN; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WWCU (90.5 FM; CULLOWHEE, NC; Owner: WESTERN CAROLINA UNIVERSITY)
- WNGC (106.1 FM; TOCCOA, GA; Owner: SOUTHERN BROADCASTING OF PENSACOLA, INC)
- WTFH (89.9 FM; HELEN, GA; Owner: TOCCOA FALLS COLLEGE)
TV broadcast stations around Dillard:
- W50AB (Channel 50; HIAWASSEE, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WHNS (Channel 21; ASHEVILLE, NC; Owner: MEREDITH CORPORATION)
- WNEG-TV (Channel 32; TOCCOA, GA; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL BROADCASTING OF SO. CAROLINA HOLDINGS, INC.)
- W27BD (Channel 62; HIGHLANDS, NC; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA)
- W06AE (Channel 6; CLAYTON, ETC., GA; Owner: WYFF HEARST-ARGYLE TELEVISION, INC.)
Dillard fatal accident list:
Mar 3, 1995 07:19 PM, Sr15, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 3, Pedestrians: 1, Fatalities: 1
Aug 3, 1993 03:50 PM, Sr15, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
Jun 6, 1980 08:25 PM, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 4, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 2Number of bridges
- 5m16ftTotal length
- 14,960Total average daily traffic
- 22,440Total future (year 2030) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:1
- Lat: 34.991056 Lon: -83.328167, Call Sign: WQIP517
Assigned Frequencies: 462.312 MHz, 467.312 MHz, 462.362 MHz, 467.362 MHz
Grant Date: 04/04/2008, Expiration Date: 04/04/2018, Certifier: Steve Mason
Registrant: Cara Enterprises Inc, Salt Lake City, UT 84117-0503, Phone: (801) 278-9728, Fax: (801) 278-7239, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:1
- STATION, 4.1 Mi E On Hwy 246 To Sky Valley Resort (Lat: 34.971472 Lon: -83.326806), Overall height: 30.5 m, Call Sign: WNEM720
Assigned Frequencies: 2181.60 MHz, 2188.00 MHz
Grant Date: 04/16/1996, Expiration Date: 04/16/2001, Cancellation Date: 05/28/1997
Registrant: Phone: (404) 526-3808
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:6
- Call Sign: K4GA, Previous Call Sign: WA4LLE, Licensee ID: L00134660
Grant Date: 11/04/1996, Expiration Date: 11/04/2006, Cancellation Date: 04/01/2005, Certifier: Archie N Mc Kay
Registrant: Archie N Mc Kay, 291 Pleasant Mountain Drive Apt 206, Dillard, GA 30537
- Call Sign: K8CHY, Licensee ID: L00198922
Grant Date: 04/18/2006, Expiration Date: 06/18/2016
Registrant: Melvin D Aldridge, 24 Honey Bear Ln, Dillard, GA 30537-1916
- Call Sign: KB4JMO
Grant Date: 07/28/1999, Expiration Date: 05/17/2004, Cancellation Date: 05/18/2006
Registrant: Albert M Wilkinson Jr, 66 Demorest Ln 333, Dillard, GA 30537-2581
- Call Sign: KE4PQS, Licensee ID: L00893617
Grant Date: 07/20/2004, Expiration Date: 08/11/2014
Registrant: Chris D Conway, 141 Blazing Star Lane, Dillard, GA 30537
- Call Sign: KG4EVM, Licensee ID: L00160310
Grant Date: 11/19/2010, Expiration Date: 11/19/2020, Certifier: John P Panarelli
Registrant: John P Panarelli, Dillard, GA 30537
- Call Sign: KJ4QKY, Licensee ID: L01530171
Grant Date: 11/16/2009, Expiration Date: 11/16/2019, Certifier: Glenn E Mills
Registrant: Glenn E Mills, 281 Colony Rd, Dillard, GA 30357
|Most common first names in Dillard, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Dillard, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Dillard, GA|
|Ace Hardware||1||Knights Inn||2|
Dillard on our top lists:
- #8 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers"
- #9 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Entertainers and performers, sports, and related workers"
- #9 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations:"
- #15 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most fire safe hotels and motels per 100,000 population"
- #16 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Jewelry, luggage, and leather goods stores"
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most fatal accidents per 100,000 population from 1975 to 2008"
- #22 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Architecture and engineering occupations:"
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Used merchandise, gift, novelty, and souvenir, and other miscellaneous stores"
- #35 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest maximum monthly morning or afternoon humidity"
- #42 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of police officers in 2006 per 1000 residents"
- #68 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest average yearly precipitation"