We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||30.2 years|
|Texas median age:||34.4 years|
Zip codes: 76446.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $16,250 (it was $11,724 in 2000)
Dublin city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $72,424 (it was $38,700 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $85,818; Detached houses: $93,918; Mobile homes: $29,178
Median gross rent in 2015: $557.
Races in Dublin, TX (2010)
- 2,27462.2%White alone
- 371.0%Two or more races
- 190.5%Black alone
- 200.5%American Indian alone
- 130.4%Asian alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- Professional services jobs are soaring, making it the fastest-growing industry Aug 21
- Internetification today Aug 19
- The fastest-growing sector in the West is dominated by one company Aug 17
- What matters more when it comes to moving between states: weather or taxes? Aug 15
- How your income level affects your health Aug 13
|Dublin Texas (4 replies)|
|Dr. Pepper sues Dublin plant (49 replies)|
|Neighborhoods like Dublin creek in Murphy (1 reply)|
|Where will Japanese national Toyota workers decide to live? (21 replies)|
|Nurse looking to move from SF Bay area to Houston (48 replies)|
|Sleeping on Frisco (94 replies)|
Latest news from Dublin, TX collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (22.1%), Irish (8.0%), European (2.6%), German (1.7%), Greek (1.2%), Scotch-Irish (1.1%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Land area: 3.41 square miles.
Population density: 1,064 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Dublin:
- High school or higher: 75.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 17.0%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.1%
- Unemployed: 7.5%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 24.2 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Dublin city:
- Never married: 32.4%
- Now married: 42.0%
- Separated: 1.8%
- Widowed: 7.0%
- Divorced: 16.9%
490 residents are foreign born (12.1% Latin America).
According to our research of Texas and other state lists there were 20 registered sex offenders living in Dublin, Texas as of August 22, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Dublin to the number of sex offenders is 185 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $1,450 (2.1%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $1,878 (1.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Fort Worth, TX (74.2 miles , pop. 534,694).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (103.3 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: De Leon, TX (3.4 miles ), Stephenville, TX (3.5 miles ), Gustine, TX (4.1 miles ), Hico, TX (4.4 miles ), Comanche, TX (4.5 miles ), Gorman, TX (4.6 miles ), Morgan Mill-Bluff Dale, TX (4.8 miles ), Iredell, TX (5.3 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1999: 7 buildings, average cost: $101,700
- 2000: 2 buildings, average cost: $21,500
- 2001: 2 buildings, average cost: $21,500
- 2002: 4 buildings, average cost: $66,000
- 2003: 1 building, cost: $60,800
- 2004: 1 building, cost: $60,800
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $60,800
- 2006: 1 building, cost: $60,800
- 2007: 4 buildings, average cost: $80,000
- 2008: 1 building, cost: $50,000
- 2009: 2 buildings, average cost: $90,000
- 2010: 2 buildings, average cost: $87,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 32.09 N, Longitude: 98.34 W
Area code: 254
|Crime rates in Dublin by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 286.7)||89.7||191.9||169.5||512.9||230.6||248.8||105.1||116.4||53.6||137.7||281.2||269.1||114.3||138.5||143.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Dublin detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.21|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +531 (+16.5%).
- Manufacturing (25%)
- Construction (18%)
- Retail trade (17%)
- Accommodation and food services (14%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (7%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (5%)
- Educational services (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (23%)
- Retail trade (17%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (7%)
- Wholesale trade (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (19%)
- Production occupations (15%)
- Management occupations (12%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (11%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (10%)
- Material moving occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (29%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (12%)
- Health technologists and technicians (11%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Production occupations (8%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (4%)
Average climate in Dublin, Texas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Dublin-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Texas state average. It is 66% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/19/1976, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 39.1 miles away from the Dublin city center injured 11 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/28/1958, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 15.4 miles away from the city center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Dublin-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Texas state average. It is 77% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/16/1978 at 11:46:54, a magnitude 5.3 (4.4 MB, 4.6 UK, 5.3 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 155.6 miles away from the city center
On 4/14/1995 at 00:32:56, a magnitude 5.7 (5.6 MB, 5.7 MS, 5.7 MW, Depth: 11.1 mi) earthquake occurred 322.5 miles away from Dublin center
On 1/2/1992 at 11:45:35, a magnitude 5.0 (4.6 MB, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 279.0 miles away from the city center
On 9/6/1997 at 23:38:00, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 209.3 miles away from the city center
On 4/28/1998 at 14:13:01, a magnitude 4.2 (3.9 MB, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 186.5 miles away from Dublin center
On 1/18/1995 at 15:51:39, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 190.8 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Erath County (13) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 8
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Fires: 5, Floods: 5, Storms: 5, Tornadoes: 4, Hurricanes: 3, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: George Andrew Davis, Jr. - Air Force Medal of Honor recipient, Ben Hogan - (1912-1997), golf champion, Fred L. Crawford - Politician.
Medal of Honor Recipients
Medal of Honor Recipient born in Dublin: George Andrew, Jr. Davis.
Hospitals and medical centers in Dublin:
airports located in Dublin:
- Dublin Municipal Airport (9F0) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 1,100, Local Ops: 3,300)
- Quahadi Ranch Airport (17XS) (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Dublin:
- Tarleton State University (about 12 miles; Stephenville, TX; Full-time enrollment: 8,882)
- Cisco College (about 44 miles; Cisco, TX; FT enrollment: 2,687)
- Weatherford College (about 56 miles; Weatherford, TX; FT enrollment: 4,080)
- Texas Christian University (about 72 miles; Fort Worth, TX; FT enrollment: 9,131)
- Hill College (about 74 miles; Hillsboro, TX; FT enrollment: 2,968)
- Central Texas College (about 74 miles; Killeen, TX; FT enrollment: 15,911)
- Tarrant County College District (about 75 miles; Fort Worth, TX; FT enrollment: 33,775)
Public high schools in Dublin:
- DUBLIN H S (Students: 324, Location: 2233 E STATE HWY 6, Grades: 7-12)
- PREMIER H S OF DUBLIN/COMANCHE/EARLY (Location: 112 S GRAFTON ST, Grades: 6-12, Charter school)
Public elementary/middle schools in Dublin:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Isn't it important to note that it is called Dr. Pepper, TX one week each year, and that it is also officially the Irish capital of TX as of last year?
Notable locations in Dublin: Dublin Fire Department (A), Dr Pepper Bottling Company Museum (B), Dublin Emergency Medical Services (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Dublin include: Community Baptist Church (A), Dublin First Assembly of God Church (B), Saint Marys Catholic Church (C), Calvary United Pentecostal Church (D), Trinity Episcopal Church (E), Church of Christ (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Dublin: Memorial Stadium (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Dublin Rodeo Heritage Museum (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 118 West Blackjack Street), Dublin Historical Museum (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 116 West Blackjack Street).
Hotel: Central Mini Storage (723 North Patrick Street).
(27.5% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Black residents, 25.8% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 11.2% for other race residents, 21.8% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.8 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.5% of all households
112 people in nursing homes in 2000
Banks with branches in Dublin (2011 data):
- First National Bank of Dublin: First National Bank Of Dublin at 825 North Patrick Street, branch established on 1985/05/07. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $71.4 mil, Deposits: $64.4 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Dublin Bancshares, Inc.
- Texas Bank: Dublin Branch at 301 North Patrick, branch established on 1955/08/15. Info updated 2006/12/18: Bank assets: $292.9 mil, Deposits: $250.2 mil, headquarters in Brownwood, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices
- The Dublin National Bank: at 128 South Patrick Street, branch established on 1892/01/31. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $27.5 mil, Deposits: $23.5 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 1 total offices
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Dublin city (based on Erath County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Erath County:||1.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Erath County:||0.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Erath County:||4.22 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||8.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.13 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Dublin, TX Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$9,060||$54,360||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$1,948||$23,376||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||7||$21,124||$36,213||1||$801|
|Streets and Highways||3||$7,691||$30,764||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$2,148||$25,776||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||6||$10,986||$21,972||3||$3,142|
|Totals for Government||28||$75,170||$32,216||6||$5,617|
Dublin government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Parks & Recreation: $16,000 ($4.42)
Regular Highways: $1,000 ($0.28)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $440,000 ($121.45)
Police Protection: $430,000 ($118.69)
Sewerage: $360,000 ($99.37)
Financial Administration: $331,000 ($91.36)
Regular Highways: $158,000 ($43.61)
Health Services - Other: $133,000 ($36.71)
Solid Waste Management: $117,000 ($32.29)
Parks & Recreation: $105,000 ($28.98)
General - Other: $60,000 ($16.56)
Libraries: $48,000 ($13.25)
Fire Protection: $31,000 ($8.56)
- General - Interest on Debt: $24,000 ($6.62)
- Other Capital Outlay - Fire Protection: $90,000 ($24.84)
Financial Administration: $87,000 ($24.01)
Health - Other: $54,000 ($14.90)
Police Protection: $34,000 ($9.38)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $864,000 ($238.48)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $82,000 ($22.63)
Dublin government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $269,000 ($74.25)
All Other: $162,000 ($44.71)
Solid Waste Management: $157,000 ($43.33)
Parks & Recreation: $14,000 ($3.86)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $150,000 ($41.40)
Interest Earnings: $71,000 ($19.60)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $656,000 ($181.07)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $34,000 ($9.38)
Highways: $19,000 ($5.24)
- Tax - Property: $303,000 ($83.63)
Public Utilities: $190,000 ($52.44)
Total General Sales: $160,000 ($44.16)
NEC: $33,000 ($9.11)
Other Selective Sales: $9,000 ($2.48)
Dublin government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,695,000 ($467.84)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $410,000 ($113.17)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $385,000 ($106.27)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $1,620,000 ($447.14)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $75,000 ($20.70)
Other, NEC: $25,000 ($6.90)
Dublin government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $18,000 ($4.97)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,001,000 ($276.29)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $53,000 ($14.63)
8.92% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($30,027 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Tarrant County, TX||0.89% ($51,950 average AGI)|
|from Comanche County, TX||0.57% ($26,859)|
|from Hood County, TX||0.42% ($43,043)|
9.38% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($32,084 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Dublin:
- WBAP (820 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: WBAP-KSCS OPERATING, LTD.)
- KAHZ (1360 AM; 50 kW; HURST, TX)
- KESS (1270 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: KESS-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- KZMP (1540 AM; 50 kW; UNIVERSITY PARK, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KSTV (1510 AM; daytime; 1 kW; STEPHENVILLE, TX; Owner: CEN-TEX MEDIA, INC.)
- KRLD (1080 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TEXAS INFINITY BROADCASTING L.P.)
- KFXR (1190 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KSKY (660 AM; 20 kW; BALCH SPRINGS, TX; Owner: BISON MEDIA, INC.)
- KBIS (1150 AM; 25 kW; HIGHLAND PARK, TX; Owner: DALLAS AM RADIO PARTNERS, L.P.)
- KKYX (680 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- KTKR (760 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CCB TEXAS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KHVN (970 AM; 10 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: MORTENSON BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KBBW (1010 AM; 10 kW; WACO-MARLIN, TX; Owner: AMERICAN BROADCASTING OF TEXAS)
Strongest FM radio stations in Dublin:
- KTFW-FM (92.1 FM; GLEN ROSE, TX; Owner: M&M BROADCASTERS, LTD.)
- KCUB-FM (98.3 FM; STEPHENVILLE, TX; Owner: REESE BROADCASTING L.L.C.)
- KFWR (95.9 FM; MINERAL WELLS, TX; Owner: LKCM RADIO GROUP, LP)
- KYOX (94.3 FM; COMANCHE, TX; Owner: 377 BROADCASTING, INC)
- KDXX (107.1 FM; BENBROOK, TX; Owner: KCYT-FM LICENSE CORP.)
TV broadcast stations around Dublin:
- K61CV (Channel 61; MULLIN, TX; Owner: MAKO COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K65BC (Channel 65; MULLIN, TX; Owner: MAKO COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
Dublin fatal accident list:
May 22, 2005 08:33 AM, Us-67, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Feb 23, 1997 06:54 PM, 67, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Pedestrians: 1, Fatalities: 1
Nov 11, 1989 08:17 PM, Fm219, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
Apr 21, 1981 00:45 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Sep 28, 1979 09:45 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 5Number of bridges
- 6m20ftTotal length
- 11,890Total average daily traffic
- 1,420Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Dublin)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:44 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:3
- 213 E Blackjack (Lat: 32.085694 Lon: -98.343667), Call Sign: KNIM470
Assigned Frequencies: 155.940 MHzGrant Date: 04/17/2004, Expiration Date: 02/08/2014, Cancellation Date: 04/12/2014Registrant: City Of Dublin, 213 E. Blackjack St., Dublin, TX 76446, Phone: (254) 445-3331, Fax: (254) 445-3727, Email:
- Lat: 32.093278 Lon: -98.333556, Call Sign: WQIY444
Assigned Frequencies: 72.1000 MHzGrant Date: 06/18/2008, Expiration Date: 06/18/2018, Certifier: Roy NeftRegistrant: Primex Wireless, Inc., 965 Wells St, Lake Geneva, WI 53147, Phone: (800) 537-0464
- RTU #109, DUBLIN PS, 572 Apple Orchard Rd. (Lat: 32.078250 Lon: -98.354889), Type: Tower, Structure height: 13.7 m, Call Sign: WQKM937
Assigned Frequencies: 218.025 MHzGrant Date: 07/20/2009, Expiration Date: 07/20/2019, Certifier: Gary LacyRegistrant: Data Flow Systems, Inc., 605 North John Rodes Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32934-9105, Phone: (321) 259-5009, Fax: (321) 259-4006, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:54 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Dublin)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers:1 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Dublin)
FAA Registered Aircraft:11 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Dublin and their reported violations in the past:CATTAIL CREEK MHP (Population served: 147, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In DEC-2011, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (JAN-04-2012), St Public Notif requested (JAN-04-2012), St Compliance achieved (FEB-01-2012), St Formal NOV issued (APR-30-2012), St AO (w/penalty) issued (NOV-21-2013)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2013 and SEP-2013, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-20-2014), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAY-20-2014), St Compliance achieved (JUL-17-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between APR-2013 and JUN-2013, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St AO (w/penalty) issued (NOV-21-2013), St Compliance achieved (JUL-17-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2013 and MAR-2013, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St AO (w/penalty) issued (NOV-21-2013), St Compliance achieved (JUL-17-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between OCT-2012 and DEC-2012, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St AO (w/penalty) issued (NOV-21-2013), St Compliance achieved (JUL-17-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2012 and SEP-2012, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St AO (w/penalty) issued (NOV-21-2013), St Compliance achieved (JUL-17-2014)
- 5 routine major monitoring violations
- 4 minor monitoring violations
- 124 regular monitoring violations
- 35 other older monitoring violations
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 7
|Most common first names in Dublin, TX among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Dublin, TX among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (54%)
- Utility gas (44%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
|Businesses in Dublin, TX|
Dublin compared to Texas state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Dublin on our top lists:
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in dormitories (population 1,000+)"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in group homes (population 1,000+)"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in hospitals/wards, hospices, and schools for the handicapped (population 1,000+)"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in long-term care (population 1,000+)"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in military quarters (population 1,000+)"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in noninstitutionalized settings (population 1,000+)"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in on base quarters (population 1,000+)"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in schools, hospitals, or wards for the physically handicapped (population 1,000+)"
- #26 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in wards in military hospitals for patients who have no usual home elsewhere (population 1,000+)"
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in military disciplinary barracks (population 1,000+)"
- #36 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in military hospitals or wards for chronically ill (population 1,000+)"
Total of 3 patent applications in 2008-2017.